+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik, the indigochild of an atheist (amazing stuff)

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Wow what a talented girls, and what lovely art. I like this kind of art...they tend to tell stories through the paintings.
    Her art is good, but anything she says about creations, the gods, heavens can be dismissed she a fundamental Christian instilled from birth of her by her parents.
    Well, her father was indeed catholic, on the paper so to speak, but the way she pictures God in her paintings, poems and words does'nt sound anything like the God(s) depicted in the bible, or as you are tought in the christian dogmas. I was raised christian myself, and I had a profound awakening process to realize our connection with God and that Love. She knows it naturally, as it shows in her art.

Maybe she got the vocabulary from her christian influences, most likeley, but the inner wisdom cannot be teached.

/Albin
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

BestLion (4th January 2012), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), Marie (4th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), Samsara (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Virma De Ris (4th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Fantastic! People like this just go to show that the spirit ages vastly differently than our bodies.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Alekahn (5th January 2012), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), HORIZONS (5th January 2012), Newlyn (4th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Thanks Newlyn,

What beautiful paintings. Art adds so much to our spirit. I can believe that the Great Spirit is guiding this child's hands!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), Newlyn (4th January 2012), Samsara (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you so much for this thread...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), Newlyn (4th January 2012), Samsara (4th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Maybe she got the vocabulary from her christian influences, most likeley, but the inner wisdom cannot be teached.
    Very true. It is inevitable to use "Christian vocabulary" as it is so instilled into our language and the way we communicate and this is specially true in Western countries. I also believe that inner wisdom cannot be teached as it is self discovered.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), Newlyn (4th January 2012), Samsara (4th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Fantastic! People like this just go to show that the spirit ages vastly differently than our bodies.
    I don't really know how to count "spirit age". Is it how long one has been incarnated, or where, or just how close one is to God?

But still, I do very much agree!

Albin

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    I don't really know how to count "spirit age". Is it how long one has been incarnated, or where, or just how close one is to God?

Albin
    I don't particularly care for the word, "God" as it has a tendency to confuse a lot of people. Of course, most of the folk on Avalon do not use the word, "God" to refer to the one that allegedly spake forth the Holy Bible. Or if they are, they are talking about that particular entity in the truer sense of her identity which is not as benevolent as the bible-thumpers might proclaim. It's a generalization.

Length of incarnation(s) tends to correlate somewhat to one's spiritual development, though some spirits develop faster than others. The real metric, I think, is to look at how close one is to Them Selves.

To elaborate with an example, one spirit might need to incarnate 1,000 times before reaching its final incarnation. Another might need only 800 to reach this point, while some need 2,000. And these are just the clever ones that incarnate simultaneously from the perspective of the higher self. That is to say, the final incarnation happens separately from the former simultaneous ones. The unlucky ones (in my opinion) like the reptilians and such need to incarnate MILLIONS of times before even realizing that source exists or something like that. Those guys don't incarnate simultaneously, they incarnate in one body after another.
    Last edited by Rantaak; 4th January 2012 at 21:27.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), crosby (4th January 2012), HORIZONS (5th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)

Albin
    I don't particularly care for the word, "God" as it has a tendency to confuse a lot of people. Of course, most of the folk on Avalon do not use the word, "God" to refer to the one that allegedly spake forth the Holy Bible. Or if they are, they are talking about that particular entity in the truer sense of her identity which is not as benevolent as the bible-thumpers might proclaim. It's a generalization.

Length of incarnation(s) tends to correlate somewhat to one's spiritual development, though some spirits develop faster than others. The real metric, I think, is to look at how close one is to Them Selves.

To elaborate with an example, one spirit might need to incarnate 1,000 times before reaching its final incarnation. Another might need only 800 to reach this point, while some need 2,000. And these are just the clever ones that incarnate simultaneously from the perspective of the higher self. That is to say, the final incarnation happens separately from the former simultaneous ones. The unlucky ones (in my opinion) like the reptilians and such need to incarnate MILLIONS of times before even realizing that source exists or something like that. Those guys don't incarnate simultaneously, they incarnate in one body after another.
    Well, thank you for your posts. But if I can quote Akiane:

"Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."
    ~ Akiane

and

"Spirituality is a journey that we never finish"

I think we have to be very humbe in what we think we know. Btw, I feel most comfortable using the word God, and I hope you understand me

Blessings /Albin

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (7th January 2012), misericordia (7th January 2012), Rantaak (5th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (5th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

Quote “I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish.”
    ~Akiane Kramarik, 17 Year-old, Artist, Poet, Mystic
    Beauty Full! Thank you for sharing Newlyn.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (6th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

beautiful to see the world through her eyes.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Yoda (10th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yeah, my response was exactly the same when I saw this. Though if art is the act of portraying energetic relationships in a tangible medium, this piece does a particularly good job at that.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

TargeT (6th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Can anyone provide a link to a video where she is actually painting? I'd love to see her at work.

Thanks
    Kathie

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Can anyone provide a link to a video where she is actually painting? I'd love to see her at work.

Thanks
    Kathie
    You can find a video on this site : http://www.artakiane.com/ (press enter, the video is on the right - 63:54 minutes of fast motion)

Enjoy !

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), soleil (7th December 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Cerridwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 210 posts

Wow! What an amazing gift that child has. I've never heard of her before, thanks for sharing.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cerridwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (6th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

If humans were a better species, childhood would take up most of our lives :-)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Samsara (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    If humans were a better species, childhood would take up most of our lives :-)
    Yes and we will not enter the kingdom of God unless we become like children

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), niki (5th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (6th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)

Thanks
    Kathie
    There are a ton of videos about her on YouTube: https://youtube.com/results?searc...1016l0.2.3l5l0

I found this quote especially interesting: "Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis-G For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (7th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Yeah, my response was exactly the same when I saw this. Though if art is the act of portraying energetic relationships in a tangible medium, this piece does a particularly good job at that.
    Well remember there's duality here. Before I ever heard of the Monarch Project (less than 1 year ago), butterflies symbolized for me beauty, wonder --- freedom. So, to look upon life as a little child .... that's the privilege of our "spirit dance".

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th January 2012), Newlyn (7th January 2012), Samsara (7th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (7th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast