Thread: Is it all a game?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Hi

I found this article from Zerohedge interesting which discusses simulation theory, it is interesting that Elon Musk has spoken about his thoughts that he is almost 100 percent sure that we live in a simulation. Some of the ideas expressed in the article on the singularity and the speed at which it is taking place are concerning.

Some of the thoughts expressed about the advent of AI from Elon Musk are interesting. I know he is behind a company called Neurolink which is seeking to merge our minds and computer technology. A lot of this technology seems to be moving very fast. Google are also in the process of developing there own computer human mind interface technologies.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ace-out-matrix

I also thought I would share this article which has just reached the news where Elon is again talking about the risks of AI to civilisation. A lot of people think this is a long way off, but we are talking 10 to 20 years from now.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4370753/elo...-intelligence/

Cheers

Scott
    Thanks for posting these links. The first one leads to a "Page Not Found."

I come across more and more dialogue about the simulation theory. The more one looks, the more one finds.

Someone suggested that I check out John V. Panella's work, seven ebooks that are offered with no charge on the website The Divine Secret Garden. I am now reading his Alien Seed: Virtual World of Gods and Humans, and it touches a lot upon the simulation theory, with a good attempt at weaving into it other views, such as Gnosticism, ETs, the experiment, our origins, etc.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I found this article on Waking Times this morning and a lot of it resonates with my what I have experienced. Titled The Origin, Purpose, and Destiny of the Earth Game, I would love to hear from other members, whether you want to share your opinion (pro or con) or experiences that mesh with this theory. It seems to align with what Tom Campbell and others propose.

Like many of you, I have had experiences that suggest we have done this before. For instance, many years ago, while sitting in a windowless exam room at the vet that I bring my animals to I had this vision of some catastrophic event that killed off humanity and yet we survived.

In the last section of the article, the writer says: "To achieve this we planned a subtle and multi-faceted series of interventions whose goal was to awaken as many players as possible to the wider reality and their higher selves and to spur them to ascend to higher levels of consciousness and thereby to the next level of the game." Could not Project Avalon be one of those interventions?
    My NDE suggested a continuous love based re-birth process - by reaching your subjective unconditional love limit together with your soulmate you are merged and born as a new being into a higher reality in which you are then able to expand in spiritual intelligence/love to the upper boundary of that new reality, and so on. The theme of that thread is love. By learning about the true absolute love, your subjective version aligns to it and that makes you grow in spirit. I believe the choices are your, but God arranges from the perspective of absolute unconditional love, around those choices. Unconditional love is the key. The subjective unconditional love that amounts to your highest inner vision/imagination, expectation and understanding of unconditional love, is just a tiny rain drop in an infinite flow of absolute unconditional love. This is the portion of how we identify with creation, that is beyond our current awareness. I believe that creation is an infinite miracle.

We think that intelligence is local to our human minds, we cannot easily grasp that we exist in a nature with a sea of love directed intelligence around us way beyond our own.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th July 2017 at 22:00.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), Noelle (16th July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

I have read and listened to many NDE accounts, and it's incredible how varied they are. I used to approach them with a "Which one is true?" Now I try to think of how they might all be true. If you can post a link to your thread, that would be great. If not, I'm sure I can find it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

HI LadyM

Sorry must have been a problem with my the earlier link to the article, have replaced it now in the original article.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 19th July 2017 at 11:32.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

mojo (22nd July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

Thanks for the website info, I will check them out, I agree there is a lot more information being discussed on simulation theory at the moment.

You might also be interested is this podcast of interest from some remote viewers and their perspectives on simulation theory and Elon Musk.

https://www.troikarv.com/podcast-01-sim-theory

Cheers

Scott

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

Thanks for the website info, I will check them out, I agree there is a lot more information being discussed on simulation theory at the moment.

You might also be interested is this podcast of interest from some remote viewers and their perspectives on simulation theory and Elon Musk.

Cheers

Scott
    Thank you, Scott. Looking forward to listening to it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

mojo (22nd July 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

Cheers

Scott
    Those remote viewing results were unpleasantly surprising. However, IF it is accurate -- if that it is our predicament and those who put us in a coma are not malevolent -- then we cannot assume our situation is hopeless. They did not know where the facility is, whether it is in another dimension, another planet or in the future, or who the Watchers are. Maybe they will do some followups.

I don't know a lot about remote viewing and the accuracy rates, but I do hope in this case that they are not accurate.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (22nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

I really enjoyed the talk on simulation theory in the podcast, there is no doubt we are in a simulation.

As Triquetra has said there are simulations within simulations that spread out from source itself. I can barely get my mind around a lot of the concepts and how vast everything is.

I also think it is difficult for us to get our mind around the creational levels that are above us and how they operate when our 3D minds and terms of reference are so limited from living restricted lives in this type of creation. This kind of thinking fits into what Triquetra has discussed in other posts.

I have seen something similar to what Brett the RV'er discusses in the podcast interview, but what he sees is not on earth in my opinion. As you know when we sleep and dream, our minds go to a different realm (4th dimension) and it is sometimes difficult for our subconscious mind to see and translate what it encounters there. It tries to translate what it sees into images which it is familiar with (in 3rd dimensional awareness), that is why our dreams often don't make much sense, I think it is the same situation with what Brett the remote viewer has seen here.

From what I have seen there are soul gardens in the 4D realm and our souls are asleep there and we are plugged into this 3d matrix/simulated world. When I saw it it looked like lots of clusters of lights, and I could tell that each light was a soul. There are entities there that feed on our emotional responses we make whilst interacting with the situations we encounter in the 3d matrix, most often they feed on negative emotions, stressful, anxious and fearful thoughts etc. Kind of makes you wonder what is our true reality beyond this simulation? Doesn't it?

The entities that reside there are quite dark and are non physical , they are a type of thought being, it is strange to think that our negative emotions are an actual food source for something else, it it is for this reason that they have placed us in this sort of matrix I guess.

We are kind of farmed for our for our emotional energies and when we pass from this life we find our souls continually being recycled, through the birth and death process. What Brett the remote viewer describes in the podcast is probably quite true, in terms of its operation and purpose of what he saw.

However, he did mention that the operators of the facility were monitoring the individuals under their control and looking for some sort of formula to answer a question. I found this intriguing, but am not a hundred percent what they would be looking for and why, unless they are keen to observe how some of us might be able to make a successful escape attempt from the simulation and maybe some of the operators of the facility are unhappy with their lot and are are interested in knowing how it is done too. I could be totally wrong on this, but thought I would throw it out there.

As you know there are higher creations beyond the 4D realm, and the trapped souls here are starting to wake up, kind of a bit like what happened with some of the characters who were awake in the movie 'the matrix" whilst the majority were asleep in the simulated world in the movie.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 20th July 2017 at 09:19.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), Noelle (20th July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

The RVers could not answer some of the more important questions. I believe they said at the end of the podcast that they would be looking at other reality-related targets in the future.

I tried to put together their results with the idea that our souls are being farmed by other dimensional beings (Archons). All I can come up with so far is:

1. This facility could be in what Elon Musk calls base reality, which I assume, according to Simulation Theory and how the theory has been expanded upon since it was developed, is physical. In the RVers' drawings, the humans look like physical humans.

2. Could it be base reality is on a "real" Planet Earth that has experienced some catastrophe that required a mass inducement of comas or suspended animation? Maybe we were hooked up to a mass simulation with good intentions, to keep our minds busy or entertained, and the simulation was hacked into and altered by the Archons to feed off of our energy while we suffer through the tribulations of simulated lifetime after simulated lifetime.

3. Perhaps waking up from this mass coma calls for us becoming conscious of -- waking up to -- our predicament. In our reality, when someone is in a coma, doctors cannot simply shake someone awake; the patient has to regain consciousness on their own.

All just ideas, which could be way off the mark.

What you observed, the 4D soul garden, sounds similar to what they saw, like a reflection of what's occurring in a higher dimension (possibly base reality). And on the watchers/caretakers, were they not depicted as human?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (22nd July 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Another possibility for being here is:
    1. Entering the light tunnel at death.
    2, Memory erasure.
    3. Going before a board of entities posing as the Lords of Karma.
    4. Being tricked into giving permission to reincarnate into a scenario designed by the board to further their own agenda.

I like this one better:

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Noelle (20th July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (22nd July 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Another possibility for being here is:
    1. Entering the light tunnel at death.
    2, Memory erasure.
    3. Going before a board of entities posing as the Lords of Karma.
    4. Being tricked into giving permission to reincarnate into a scenario designed by the board to further their own agenda.

I like this one better:
    I'm not sure which one I like better; neither is fun. I do understand what you're saying and the theory you've outlined. I'm just trying to make sense of what the remote viewers saw -- that is all.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2017), Scottoz (22nd July 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

I think you are pretty close on option number 2, although the base reality is not Earth, I think we have our base reality on another non physical dimension, sometimes you can pick up snippets of that reality when you dream.

Cheers

Scott

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Daozen (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Noelle (22nd July 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Hi LadyM

I think you are pretty close on option number 2, although the base reality is not Earth, I think we have our base reality on another non physical dimension, sometimes you can pick up snippets of that reality when you dream.

Cheers

Scott
    I know what you're talking about. I've experienced it via OBEs, though I don't recall seeing a garden. Adding to your point: the RVers note, in so many words, that the results went through their screens/filters. So they could have seen what you saw, but they can only describe it using their lenses of perception.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Daozen (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (27th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

I strongly suspect that our base reality is Source, that we all are extensions of Source energy on Prime Creators eternal journey and game of creation and self discovery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disguise.png
Views:	27
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	35714

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Daozen (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Noelle (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (27th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

I strongly suspect that our base reality is Source, that we all are extensions of Source energy on Prime Creators eternal journey and game of creation and self discovery.

Attachment 35714
    So do I. But it does little harm, at least to me, to work toward more certainty by ruling out or ruling in other ideas. I'm still relatively new to the smorgasbord of theories about the universe and reality; so still in the process of learning. Please bear with me.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2018), Daozen (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), mojo (22nd July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (27th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

I question everything. That probably gets in the way of intuition but that is what I do. I have so much to learn and I am very curious about ideas about how to navigate this reality while having the most fun.

The truth is never hurt by shinning more light on it.

Complicated theories about the universe and reality are probably great for some people. As for me, I like to keep things simple and let intuition be my guide.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd July 2017 at 17:02.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2018), Daozen (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Limor Wolf (26th July 2017), Noelle (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (27th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

I question everything. That probably gets in the way of intuition but that is what I do. I have so much to learn and I am very curious about ideas about how to navigate this reality while having the most fun.

The truth is never hurt by shinning more light on it.

Complicated theories about the universe and reality are probably great for some people. As for me, I like to keep things simple and let intuition be my guide.
    I am the same way: questioning everything and trying (hard) not to box myself in with belief systems. I think you're right, that it does tend to silence our intuition.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd July 2017), Scottoz (27th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

It's been more than a year since I have posted in this thread. Despite all the chaos out there in the world, I still consider "life is a game" as viable a theory as any. Whether the "game" is played in a virtual or a real "matter" world, it makes little difference to me, because either way it all seems real enough.

I am posting here today to share a relevant scholarly article. It focuses on "awareness cues" in multiplayer games. It's an interesting read, especially if looked at through the "life is a game" lens.

A Design Framework for Awareness Cues in Distributed Multiplayer Games
    CHI '18 Proceedings of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems
    Paper No. 243
    Montreal QC, Canada — April 21 - 26, 2018
    https://ecologylab.net/research/publications/GameAwarenessCHI2018.pdf

Abstract: In the physical world, teammates develop situation awareness about each other's location, status, and actions through cues such as gaze direction and ambient noise. To support situation awareness, distributed multiplayer games provide awareness cues - information that games automatically make available to players to support cooperative gameplay. The design of awareness cues can be extremely complex, impacting how players experience games and work with teammates. Despite the importance of awareness cues, designers have little beyond experiential knowledge to guide their design. In this work, we describe a design framework for awareness cues, providing insight into what information they provide, how they communicate this information, and how design choices can impact play experience. Our research, based on a grounded theory analysis of current games, is the first to provide a characterization of awareness cues, providing a palette for game designers to improve design practice and a starting point for deeper research into collaborative play.

Awareness cues: as defined in the paper, "... any signal or symbol or mark in the user interface—typically textual, graphical, or auditory—the content of which is produced (or influenced), in real time, by the actions or properties of a remote person."

A few more quotes:

1. Since teammates in distributed games are largely experienced through awareness cues, the principal challenge for game designers is to create tools that will provide the right information at the right time [62]. The design tension is to balance this information with ensuring that the game remains challenging, so giving a player omniscience is undesirable. If a game designer provides too little information, coordination will be cumbersome, awkward, and slow; if they provide too much in- formation, cues could be overwhelming, difficult to learn, and distract from gameplay. On the other hand, some games opt to purposely limit awareness cues to increase uncertainty and realism, and some even provide this as a separate game mode. ...

2. Situation awareness requires the integration of past and present events in order to predict future events [13,14]; thus, it is necessary to maintain an awareness of all three temporal states (past, present, and future). ...

3. Cues can be either push or pull. Pull cues refer to cues that are not initially available, but can be made visible or triggered through some input action by a player. ... Push cues are information that is provided without player input.

4. Cue Diegesis: describes how the awareness cue relates to the narrative gameworld [32]. If an awareness cue is perceivable by in-game characters (as if the embodiment were a living entity in the gameworld) it is diegetic. If the cue is instead part of the interface or non-visible to the characters, then it is non-diegetic. A common example of diegetic cues are speech audio uttered by an in-game character (e.g., in L4D2 [G21], characters automatically announce to teammates when they find a stash of ammo: “Ammo Here!”). However, cues that are placed in the environment (i.e., attached to an in-game object; see Cue Attachment below) are not necessarily diegetic (e.g., a stun bar in Dota 2 [G23] is placed over the head of an avatar but is not perceivable by characters). Using diegetic cues can increase the feel of realism in a game, but a cue must make sense within the theme and narrative of the game.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2018), onevoice (2nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9