Thread: Intelligent Design

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: Intelligent Design

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Here I am going to quote from a scientist who chose to withdraw from The System & went into hiding. I quote from The Blue Planet Project.

" ... "

I am no longer in possession of this book, but I do remember I had quite a time trying to buy it after I heard it mentioned on the History Channel!
    If I have this right, the bulk of it may be here:
    The author is cited as 'O.H. Krill', but it was actually co-written by John Lear and John Grace ('Valdemar Valerian'). It was Grace (as Valerian) who complied the 'Matrix' series of books:
    That's not to say that any of this is incorrect... Lear and Grace knew a lot of stuff.

Re Intelligent Design, I'm pretty convinced that this was indeed the driving force behind the extraordinary biosphere we have on Planet Earth. But it's far more like someone's giant science project (maybe ourselves included). For the 'Intelligent Creator', we may have to look no further than a race (or maybe a number of races) of extremely advanced ET scientists.
    It makes a lot of sense to me that we are some advanced ETs' giant science experiment. This would explain the seeming indifference to what's happening down here in terms of human suffering. If we are simply "ants" or some (perceived as) lower life form, perhaps it is impossible to feel compassion or sympathy for the wars, genocides, murders, rapes, every day suffering etc. that occur here -- and perhaps maybe some of these events are even artificially introduced/induced to test our responses to these traumatic events? And if this is the case, perhaps those higher ET scientists are also someone else's science experiment, and so on and so on....Intelligent design doesn't necessarily mean ethical design....at least from the subjects' perspective.
    ...Intelligent design doesn't necessarily mean ethical design

imho, it is our job, by choice, to bring the 'ethical design' to fruition through our very thoughts and deeds now...brought to culmination by our personal life changing experiences that we simply have to share(each in our own way) and help the 'now' awareness all around us!

Thank You Starlight and All : )

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2021), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), Holly Lindin (28th February 2017), kirolak (24th February 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), petra (24th February 2017), starlight (7th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I wonder if we are programmed to recognize order & chaos, & to assume that Order is the Ethical & Chaos the "non-ethical" ?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th February 2017), Ewan (11th May 2021), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), Holly Lindin (28th February 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Let's take our genetic code for an example. By definition, codes don't naturally occur - they have to be intelligently designed.
    The Intelligent Creator in that case could foreseeably be an advanced alien lifeform.
    But what about the sun and stars? The planets? Did aliens have a part in that too? Somehow I doubt it.
    We know there was a Big Bang - but did it come from nothing? Somehow I doubt that too.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), Peter UK (27th July 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Just wondering if someone could explain to a Clueless Grandmother what Euler's equation IS.... what the symbols means? I have SO appreciated the patience & caring from those on the Forum.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th February 2017), Ewan (11th May 2021), Holly Lindin (28th February 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Still wondering!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th February 2017), Ewan (11th May 2021), starlight (7th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Just wondering if someone could explain to a Clueless Grandmother what Euler's equation IS.... what the symbols means? I have SO appreciated the patience & caring from those on the Forum.
    Hi Foxie Loxie....Wishing You Well !

Euler's Mathematical Beauty Equation simply means to me...
    Infinity Now!!!

Co-Creating Life to the Highest and Fullest...Humbly and Gratefully! : )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler%...matical_beauty

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1136476

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2021), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I believe in intelligent design by extraterrestrials, not an omnipotent divine creator. It is my view that belief in God is a thing that primitive races do in the cosmic scheme of things. A classic cosmicly engineered strategic psyop to get people to rely on a higher power for everything. Lets Pray instead of taking action. Sounds like the new age instead it's lets meditate or send energy remotely instead of taking real action.

I have always been a heretic. Ever since I found out I was an atheist, I try to not take offense to people's ignorant comments about atheism. I guess it's justifiable because the moronic demographic of atheists are the focus. I've learned that atheism leads to persecution and judgmental people attacking you. I guess it is the same as all other belief systems, but i still don't like it. It's almost as if atheism is a bad word, and something you just don't mention to people unless you are feeling ballsy...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

eaglespirit (28th February 2017), East Sun (5th November 2021), Ewan (11th May 2021), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), silvanelf (12th September 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks, eaglespirit & Omnisense for responding. I do not have a mathematical mind so I had no clue what you all were talking about! That we are Co-Creators, I can understand. I have often thought that it matters not what any of us BELIEVE; what matters is what IS....but none of us really know that either, correct?!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

eaglespirit (28th February 2017), Ewan (11th May 2021), starlight (7th March 2017), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

IF we stop and think about what might be the answer to the question "what is the meaning of everything?" we can twist and turn our minds around a lot of concepts. Intelligent design pops up in so many different theories. Mathematical theories, Physics theories, Religious theories and likely many others.

If we are more honest with ourselves, we will see that everything we know, whether it be words and languages or beliefs and faiths. Whether it be educated facts or wild theories. Whether we aspire or consider ourselves to be anything at all. Doctors or artists. Engineers or construction workers. Plumbers or cooks. It doesn't matter what it is we consider... We are considering it through someone else's rules, someone else's roles, someone else's labels, someone else's thoughts. We are all more clearly supporting characters in someone else's reality than we are co-creators of our own realities. This is the great fraud of the system. We are fooled into believing we possess types of freedoms when we really only ever have choices that are predefined by someone else. That is slavery and not freedom. It is likely that this is all by design.

We are most likely occupying someone else's intelligent design space. We may have the ability to break free and become co-creators of our own reality BUT we may be only bit players with no real say in the outcome of major shifts in our global well-being. It's mind blowing to consider it either way.

Last edited by Karma Ninja; 2nd March 2017 at 03:54.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2021), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), petra (20th November 2020), starlight (7th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Very well put, Karma Ninja! For me, at my age, it blows my mind to think that my entire life has been "wasted" within someone else's playing field! I think that is what people like David Icke are trying to do....wake us up to what is REALLY going on & what we have been a part of. Who knew we are actually multidimensional beings capable of "unplugging" from the control system, to a certain extent?!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2021), Karma Ninja (3rd March 2017), Pam (21st July 2019), starlight (7th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    To me, this is evidence of intelligent design.

Leonhard Euler discovered it. Who created it?
    I came across this just now, and had to post it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2019 at 00:43.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2019), Ewan (11th May 2021), Frank V (21st July 2019), Franny (21st July 2019), gord (22nd July 2019), Pam (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019), Yoda (21st July 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Here I am going to quote from a scientist who chose to withdraw from The System & went into hiding. I quote from The Blue Planet Project.

"THE SOURCE has to be a form of intelligent energy operating at the highest possible point of the Frequency Spectrum. If such an energy exists at all, it might permeate the Universe & maintain equal control of each component part. Because of its very high frequency, so high that the energy particles are virtually standing still, the Source has no need to replenish itself in any way that would be acceptable to our environmental sciences. It could actually create & destroy matter by manipulating the lower energies. It would be timeless, because it exists beyond all time fields. It would be infinite because it is not confined by Three-Dimensional Space.

Perhaps if we were in a pure energy state, each particle of energy would itself serve as a synapse, & information could be stored by a slight alteration in frequency....no complex circuitry would be required, & no physical body would be necessary either. The energy patterns would not need material form, it instead would permeate the entire Universe. ...impulse of low energy passing through your brain. If it were so desired, it would control those pulses & thus control your thoughts."

I am no longer in possession of this book, but I do remember I had quite a time trying to buy it after I heard it mentioned on the History Channel!

This post by dear Foxie Loxie contains what may be the most accurate description of the power and source of creation that I have ever heard.

Therefore, bumpety bump.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st July 2019), Bill Ryan (21st July 2019), Ewan (11th May 2021), Jayke (21st July 2019), Rich (21st July 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I wonder if we are programmed to recognize order & chaos, & to assume that Order is the Ethical & Chaos the "non-ethical" ?
    Chaos is dead and unliving.
    Order is also dead and unlinving.

Life is the thing that is stretched between them.

Neither book end supports life or growth, or change, or difference, or differential.

All those things require order and chaos to be the bookends. Life can only exist as a form of contrast, a differential, discernment itself....and contrast can only exist between order and chaos.

One might even say that perfect order had a smashing, destructive form of chaos introduced into it, or that order was disrupted and could decay into chaos. Whatever the case, both order and chaos are required for life to exist.

We can strive for one or the other, yes, we can strive toward order if we perceive that we have come from chaos. but I'm not sure that moving from chaos to order is anything but a motion, the motion in the range of life, this all being the life and reality itself.

All of existence is built on the concept and 'reality' of differential, differential that can only come into being via the existence of the two bookends--in the same space. Perfect order would allow for none of that. Perfect chaos would allow for none of that. Therefore...

One can even say that the idea of order, to strive, is tied to the origins of simple organisms and their self replication. Not exactly god, or whatnot, but wholly in the depth and reach of it, the idea of the bones themselves, and in every living thing on this earth.

If we encounter something other than DNA, then we may see what we might think of, in the depth of us to be - 'unholy.' A fear so deep and permeating that it would be indescribable and previously unknown.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st July 2019 at 19:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2019), Ewan (11th May 2021), Jayke (21st July 2019), Merkaba360 (20th November 2020), PurpleLama (21st July 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (11th October 2020), Anka (11th October 2020), Elainie (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020), Yoda (11th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

We cannot be scattered among all theories, we can't even coagulate them in a balanced, efficient way
    Between the Miler-Urey experiment and unified field theory and all research or religions, we still count something in a game of hide and seek whose rules we don't really know.

Between "the river is for swimming and the mountain for climbing", we still have the creation at hand, but even this is maybe, just a game, it must always be a bigger game, in the end maybe it doesn't matter who makes the rules of the game, but in the tendency of what they are made of,
    if that really matters, but I don't think so.

I am one of the preschoolers in this world, through our creative nature, we have the curiosity and instinct to tremble to know what is happening around us.
    Unfortunately, nothing can reconcile us with our findings, although it is a relatively subjectively pleasant activity, the action really offers flexibility, the search can be acquired, but the term evolution does not always interpret a correct evaluation.
    The effect can be as deceptive as it is true in equal proportions in that we look for tap water while we are drinking it, not knowing why we are thirsty or why we should drink it, even though we already have it discovered.

A spontaneous project of graphic projective imagination can be the expression of a correct projection of the realities dissipated loyally by a talent through which we substitute a kind of pictographic language, if we are maybe just a kind of test going through a seemingly incoherent path.
    Children, lacking the appropriate language to express their perceptions, emotions, desires and needs, they draw in the language of drawing through lines and colors the permanent subjective meaning of the aspect of life, being basically just a drawing.

For me, intelligence without any reference as an opportunity, but encompassing all possibilities means everything I will never be able to comprehend, and this is a pleasant sign that I will have enough time to be able to count infinity,
    it is an endless song in which I can interact with the very particles of genesis (as a totally wrong expression used in the absence of other words) but something comprising an intrinsic static relational dynamic completely externalized in essence of something else I do not know by telling life as a whole.
    It is quite difficult to define even simple things from the position we are in, even if the cells work orderly for us. That is why transformation always hurts and counts the radical of each meaning in the billionth option to the totally unpredictable possible response power.

As terms used in extra context, we always revolve around an unknown discipline (technologically speaking containing endlessly unlimited extremes of knowledge we do not have) and the philosophy of reality always rolls the dice between metaphor and study, knowledge can be an indispensable tool but maybe we should throw the coin in the air betting on nothing.

Personally, I don't feel patronized by anything, but I can be sorely mistaken, also for fun and seriousness at the same time, I work with intuition, creation, metaphor as identity not as simulation, as vocation, I proclaim the specific in totally natural differences between incubation, preparation and inspiration, however
    individual achievements are just experiences in relation and comparison with the product of an intelligence of a major reference ever.

We can be quite spiritual and refreshed as concept options, we can be flexible, fluent, original, we can think divergent, convergent, associated, we can have abilities in persevering or intrinsic will, we can require, reborn, create, subordinate any discipline, but ,
    between expressiveness, inventiveness, productivity, innovation and the emergence of genius, at any level, we will always be just a kind of valuable reproduction (maybe) similar to our creative process (maybe), in the specified reference point, possibly non-existent but totally present.

I'm here to throw the ball blank, just apparently keeping the rules of a possible game, maybe someday I'll catch the ball on the other side.
    The code of genesis along the way becomes disproportionate to our way of using it, it might be worth mentioning that a "good, quiet and happy life" can shape it beyond its value, but perhaps also scientifically, spiritually or else debatable, everything is circumstantial.

For the defense, health, rehabilitation of humanity in any universal profile, I am here to offer a genuine hug..

Love,
    Anca
    And all this to be just human.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Ewan (11th May 2021), Harmony (12th October 2020), Pam (2nd November 2021), Sarah Rainsong (12th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

It's probably misleading to think of a 'creator' if energy is neither created or destroyed, just a transformation that flows between chaos and order as carmody points out. So, perhaps ultimately nothing is ever created, but i guess relatively, our limited perspective manifests new forms/perceptions in our field of experience which are created new in our experience , but not created in the ALL. If you are able to see space/time as a fractal, manifestation is something like exerting your force of will that shifts the fractal like a fluid that results in changes within your reality on whichever layer, physical being the hardest layer to change.

If you keep in mind that this is a holographic fractal, then we can apply the principle of correspondence (The Kybalion)- as above, so below; as below, so above. So, we can observe our own intelligent design in this world using will/intent. Will is intent in action or applied. First you intend to build/create something and then proceed to act on it with will. So, the fact that there is intelligent creation in our experience means there is corresponding intelligent creations/manifestations on all levels of existence throughout the cascading/repeating fractal. However, we could use the principle of gender for example. Gender exists on all levels for the same reason. But it is only similar to the other levels and plays out a bit different depending on the realm. So, I guess in the highest abstract realms, gender would be much more abstract and not so clear cut as it is with these more clear cut compartmentalized bodies.

Since our experience of gender and intelligent designing/creating is within this gross illusory realm, I suppose going to a higher realm with less illusion should make our perception on these matters shift. At the highest level, experience might not be distinct enough to really define these concepts. Perhaps, the intent of having this illusory world diametrically opposed to those fuzzy indistinct realms of wholeness, is to create (there's that word again a realm that makes these concepts of intelligent design and creators more clear and knowable. In other words, the source is hanging out in the fog of chaos.

Not sure if that makes much sense as im trying to translate some unclear things inside my mind lol. The damn paradox is a real pain in the neck.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 20th November 2020 at 12:05.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Ewan (11th May 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    ....When people mention an intelligent creator they immediately think of one entity. It could very well be all of us.
    Us... the trees... maybe even the rocks too. Rocks are a bit of a stretch, but I don't think it as far-fetched as I once did!
    Here is a link to an article about awareness titled "The Private Lives of Rocks"

Quote Posted by Article
    Do rocks have minds? A minority of modern philosophers are prepared (but only, perhaps, after some prodding) to admit they believe the answer is ‘yes’ – or at least, ‘sort of’.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Ewan (11th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th November 2020), Pam (2nd November 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,427 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I have no idea what this plant is - does anyone know? One comment (so far) just says its real. Looks like its dispersing seeds through a trumpet. Interesting plant.
    Could it be that other world beings are planting those not found on Earth until now.
    Plants and insects and maybe animals were created by aliens perhaps.

It's a possibility.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I have no idea what this plant is - does anyone know? One comment (so far) just says its real. Looks like its dispersing seeds through a trumpet. Interesting plant.
    Could it be that other world beings are planting those not found on Earth until now.
    Plants and insects and maybe animals were created by aliens perhaps.

It's a possibility.
    They say in the comments that it is made by a graphic artist. I think it is wonderful whether it is the product of someone's imagination or a strange anomaly of nature. I love everything about it, the colors, the shapes and the sounds. It reminds me of those little "puff ball mushrooms" which expel their spores when squeezed. Their colonies are called "fairie rings"!!!!

Real or imaginationed it is a very interesting creature!!! As we progress into the new era, our abilities to create will become more spontaneous, we could have a reality with all these wonderful kind of life forms.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Delight (2nd November 2021), East Sun (3rd November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast