Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Greek girl clarifies Euro migrant problem

Wake up world before it's too late!

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Greek girl clarifies Euro migrant problem

I live in Gothenburg Sweden, it would be interesting to have some views of this video. There sure are problems but I happen to live in a calm area but not far away there are big problems. I'm afraid though that these easily turns into racism. What is the "remedy".

I'm sure this is orchestarated by the Cabal who wants to turn pple against eachother through chaos, then wait for us to scream for help and then "help" will come through a new oppressive system. Split and Rule goes way back to Machiavelly.
    Last edited by transiten; 25th February 2017 at 14:58.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2017), Fairy Friend (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), looking-glass (2nd March 2017), sheme (25th February 2017), Woody (25th February 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Yes, it´s outrageous OMG.Nearly every day there are car-burnings, and riots in Sweden, though no MSM are reporting anything. Thanks for sharing. People need to wake up fast.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2017), BMJ (26th February 2017), Fairy Friend (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), ghostrider (25th February 2017), sheme (25th February 2017), Woody (25th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

It's not true that the MSM doesnt report antything, where did you get that from. I's all over the place, if not how did I know. Our prime minister even went to one of the worst places to meet pple, but what is the remedy, that's the question....disclosure...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2017), BMJ (26th February 2017), Fairy Friend (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), Hervé (25th February 2017), Sierra (25th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I'm sure the cabal is behind much of this stuff. They could care less about any religion or race of people and are trying to start a war. However, humans need to take response-ability for their agendas regardless of who is pulling the strings eh.

Unfortunately it is unlikely that the ignorant masses will change regarding this paradigm. Usually it takes force or lots of indoctrinal time. And this particular paradigm and organization is racist and genocidal to the extreme so unless The Event or something similar comes it seems inenvitable that something else will.

Over all though it boggles my mind how utterly ignorant people are to what is happening and how easily they are manipulated.

One thing is for certain...serious change is coming.

+ Reply to Thread