+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: What's happening in Sweden?

1. Link to Post #161
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What's happening in Sweden?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Annica; 19th December 2021 at 19:46.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Annica For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Hym (20th December 2021), iota (20th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Mercedes (21st December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Rawhide68 (25th December 2021), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), Tintin (13th September 2022), wondering (20th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Default Re: What's happening in Sweden?

I see that Bill deleted a few posts that seemed to be questioning the material in the first video. (I did read them!)

I'm aware that some members may have more knowledge and information than I do. If so, I would greatly appreciate it if they could post some links to pages or articles that suggest that what is said in the video and on the pages I link to, is incorrect. (Just links please, not a whole novel! )

I'd prefer to stick to facts, and referenced information, rather then end up in an emotional exchange. I'm sure everyone reading this will understand.

If I have made anyone feel frustrated or angry, then that was not my intention.

Finally, I would like to apologize for the delay in my response here, the reason being that I had a lot to do, like this a few days before Christmas. I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope that despite everything that is going on in our world, we can all feel a little joy.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Annica For This Post:

Alecs (19th December 2021), aoibhghaire (24th December 2021), Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), boja (20th December 2021), Brigantia (20th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), fifi (20th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Hym (20th December 2021), iota (20th December 2021), lisalu (25th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Mercedes (21st December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), rabbitcarrot (2nd January 2022), Rawhide68 (25th December 2021), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2021), Tintin (13th September 2022), wondering (20th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The person presenting this information has a real bad reputation. And the organization.

Him touching and "endorsing" THIS MATERIAL. His own work or plagiarism (most likely). Taints it to be unapproachable. You associate with this individual, you are dead, figuratively and with reality. You will be unapproachable and smearing your own reputation with it if you find yourself spreading around this personalities work.

Automatic disqualification of your person & intelligence or whatever such things you might have.
    Whatever material this person represents or presents to you will be tainted and rotted if it comes up in any of the mainstream associations.
    It's so bad you don't want yourself encountered or associated with it.

You will never live it down.

So take it with extreme caution and see yourself prepared to take extra work to VERIFY any and all things mentioned and take caution that others who approach the same material might get their reputations destroyed because this individual decided it was interesting and of merit.
    People will literary be out there to destroy you.

A person can have such bad reputation that all things associated with the individual gets leprosy treatment.

This research could have had a better spread or merit if this individual had never touched or mentioned it. Him doing extra work into it... He is spreading damage.

Academia hates him, as much as many others around.

Better to just watch it and then find the information elsewhere and go around that this person was involved and exclude whatever he might have put into it.

I've never watched this individuals work or his organizations but I knew from reactions & rumour around this the treatment you should treat this with.

Discuss this here as much as you want but be prepared people elsewhere aren't tolerant of the "person" here.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Annica (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Mashika (24th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Rawhide68 (25th December 2021), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), wondering (20th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Please put your feelings aside. Present some facts that prove that what he says is wrong. I think that is the message we are going to discuss here, not the messenger.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Annica For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Mashika (24th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Rawhide68 (25th December 2021), Snoweagle (25th December 2021), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), Tintin (13th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

A start-up hub in Sweden has showcased a new use for its microchip implants: your Covid-19 vaccination passport. The company Epicenter plans to market the versatility of the technology it spent years developing. The chips use Near-field communication (NFC), which can communicate with any NFC-capable smartphone. The company says the procedure is entirely reversible.

Related story:
    Why thousands of people in this country got microchip implants https://sc.mp/2Ib5Tt2

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Annica (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), fifi (20th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Heart to heart (24th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), Tintin (13th September 2022), wondering (24th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I listened to Annica's recommended video — or to be precise, I read the English subtitles (which are excellent), at 2x the speed. It was very easy to follow.

I have to say, David Icke (whom I know quite well) might easily have made a very similar presentation.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (28th December 2021), Annica (25th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2021), Chip (25th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Ewan (25th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Gwin Ru (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2022), Heart to heart (24th December 2021), lisalu (25th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Metaphor (24th December 2021), Rawhide68 (2nd January 2022), SpookyMulder (24th December 2021), Tintin (13th September 2022), wondering (24th December 2021), Yoda (24th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,288 times in 640 posts

Boja with all due respect

Sweden where I live and Annica as well.
    This "myth" of all Swedes gladly have beeing chipped like a pets, has gone viral abroad for3 years some purpose, why?

OK here is my theory. Everyone in the know, knows about the "Stockholm syndrom" the victem fell in love with its opressor
    so what they do is to connect your mind of what youre taking in (lost my train of thought)

Stop feeding us from your mainstream bull****
    Ask us, real people living here Stockholm and, Visby, right Annica ?

To speak out and have different opinions is underestimated and even censored in other media.
    But we grow stronger together if we do have different opinions! instead of echo chambering each other all the time.

Tack Annica
    Du gav ett bra svar, och jag hade inget ont menat i det jag skrev.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th December 2021 at 06:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Annica (25th December 2021), Ewan (25th December 2021), holcaul (25th December 2021), Spiral (2nd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

I disagree with Bill

And nowdays anything goes ,(not without a QR code)
    Bill You will be granted 2 options before you decent Dante's inferno.

1. either a lifetime with an ongoing loop with him youtube translate not working in my mind idiot guy, or
    2 David Icke hammering into you his truth's in purgatory forever and ever.

We call this democracy!
    no It's called humor !
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th December 2021 at 07:12.

16. Link to Post #169
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Going more by the headline.....if Sweden is so deep state how come it was one of the very few countries that stayed relaitvely sane during the pandemic, especially the beginning?

Nonetheless - I can see the DS influence. For instance, the mass immigration. Resulting in (cultural) destabilisation and increases in crimes, especially sex crimes. (towards the swedish females) Same thing is happening here in Germany. It is clear that this result or shall we say "collateral damage" is expected/done on purpose/at the very least tolerated (by the ruling governments). Nordic/Germanic countries seem to be targeted the most, but pretty much every western country has been targeted.

Where else do you see/ experience the DS influence in your country, Annica? Or anyone else here from Sweden? And maybe you disagree with my view on the mass immigration.? Would be nice to hear first hand insight - after all, reports on the rapes and gang rapes on Swedish females (by migrants) bmight be exaggerated or even fabricated. Mainstream media is not reporting on it (or is it?), but alternative media is. But as we know, there's usually propaganda found on all sides.

p.s.: When I was a teen I was on a vacation to Sweden with the YMCA. I was really mesmerized by the country and nature - and also the Swedish women. ;-) As a matter of fact, I kept thinking (and the other boys had similar sentiments) that I had landed on a different planet. That was in the late 90's. Lots has changed since then, hasn't it?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (15th September 2022), Annica (22nd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Pam (21st March 2023), Rawhide68 (2nd January 2022)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Smile Re: What's happening in Sweden?

Thanks for replying Annica

I apologize if my response to your post was blunt and rude, that was not my intention.

There is no Wikipedia post about this man Carl Norberg, neither of "De fria"
    Instead, I found a NEUTRAL thread discussing him on flashback

https://www.flashback.org/t3259468p4

Best comment in my opinion from 167-steg-kvar:

"Att Carl Norberg och DeFria i enstaka resonemang eller i enskilda sakfrågor emellanåt har rätt vederlägger inte på något vis nedanstående.

I stort är DeFria en enmansshow, effektuerat av Carl Norberg himself. Att CN själv hittat en inkomstbringande födkrok är väl honom ganska väl unnat, han är i många avseende både begåvad och påläst, inget snack om den saken.

I allt väsentligt är det inga som helst problem kort****a/plocka ned DeFria eller Carl Norbergs argumentering och resonemang, prova själv att bit för bit, mening för mening plocka isär något random Youtube klipp. Men vad är det Carl Norberg EGENTLIGEN påstår och säger, mer än att nästa vecka blir än mer dramatisk och det fortsätter rulla ditåt det lutar?

Nästan ingenting av substans, resonemangen är svepande fragmentiserade, kanonader av löst sammanhängande trådar av personer, företagsnamn, händelser och årtal som aldrig någonsin knyts samman att bli till just den poängen man sökte och inledde anförandet med. Tonen oftast självgod, ibland dryg, inte sällan pompöst, raljerande insinuant, halvkvävda meningar som för den redan invigde anses vara underförstådda eller ha insikter om sakförhållanden.

Som jag ser det har DeFria och CN heller inga ytterligare ambitioner bygga någon opinion, än mindre ena/bli till den systemhotande folkrörelse man själv talar om. Den som ärligt önskar optimera verkningsgraden i upplysningsarbete, information eller budskap, vet naturligtvis göra bättre än det DeFria och Carl Norberg gör. Språkbruket är till sin karaktär genomgående dekonstruerat, inte sällan insinuerande och raljant. Enkelt uttryckt - utanför sekten blir effekten oftast det raka motsatta, till den upplysning man påstår sig bedriva.

En ljusskådande sektledares självklara, icke ifrågasättande auktoritet, missionerandes den absoluta sanningen. Ingenting får ifrågasättas, ingenting får kritiseras. Kättare göre sig icke besvär."

In my opinion he is a charlatan (A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.)

Everyone has a right to say what they believe in and what they don't.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 15th January 2022 at 06:26.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Spiral (2nd January 2022)

20. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Almost two years later it's the same story.

I got this in a mail from 'Peter Sweden' (Peter Imanuelsen) who offers independent reports and opinion and this time he's talking about his home country Sweden:
    (direct link: https://petersweden.substack.com/p/sweden-riots)

By Peter Imanuelsen

VIDEO: The riots in Sweden.
    It’s been absolute mayhem. I've never seen anything like this.

Screenshot of a video taken by me during protests in Sweden in 2017.

If you have been a follower of my work for a longer time, you know that I used to report a lot about the situation in Sweden, as there sadly has been a lot of crime happening there in recent years.

Now we have had several days of continuous riots and it is a miracle that no-one has been killed. Just take a look at a video of the madness.

There’s been a large problem with gang crime, with there being around 60 so called no-go zones around the country. These are areas where police are struggling to have control, and in the worst places the criminals more or less run the area freely.

These are not safe places. These are places where shooting, rapes and even bombings are common place. Yes, you read that correctly. There has in fact been 737 bombings in Sweden in just a 4 year time period.

Yet you barely hear anything about this disaster in the media.

Now something has happened that should be bigger news.
    I have been warning for years about the increase in crime in Sweden and now it has taken on a new ugly form. Massive riots. Absolute pandemonium. For many nights in a row, people have been attacking the police with rocks, setting cars on fire and just engaging in complete lawlessness.

And this has been happening not just in one city. This has been happening in many different cities across Sweden at the same time for many days in a row. Some of the riots have been taking place in the so called no-go zones.

And the reason for these riots? Well, it all comes down to free speech. You see, there is a Danish politician called Rasmus Paludan that has been going around in Sweden holding demonstrations.

Now this guy is a weird guy and not someone that I support myself. That said, he of course has a right to free speech. In his demonstrations he has been burning the quran and this has made some people very angry. Sweden says that it is his right under free speech to do this in a democracy, which is why he has been allowed to go ahead with his demonstrations, allthough some of his demonstrations were cancelled because of the riots.

This has then caused angry mobs of people to unleash their anger on the police, fighting with them in the streets for days. Many civilian cars have been set on fire, Rocks have been flying everywhere. At one point a police car was even hijacked and they drove it around town.

Police say that they think criminal gangs are responsible for the violence. It is likely these criminal gangs that operate in these no-go zones that have been causing this.

One police officer even said that women in their 40-60s and children joined to throw rocks at the police. In total hundreds of people have been rioting and throwing rocks in the once peaceful country of Sweden.

26 police officers have been injured as a result of the riots.

14 civilians are injured.

20 police cars are damaged or destroyed.

A school has been set on fire.

Things got so bad that police fired warning shots in self defence, shooting 3 people while doing so.

”This is gross violence aimed at life and property, and especially against police. These are not regular counter demonstrators. We have strong suspicions that those who go to attack against the police and rescue services have connections to criminal gangs, where there are individuals who aren’t afraid of using guns” said Swedish police chief Anders Thornberg.

”These are serious symptoms of a bigger problem we have in Sweden. Gangs are recruiting, children are being lured to join gangs before they become adults. Here, society must react more resolutely” he said further.

When I was in Sweden...
    I remember when I was in Sweden back in 2017 reporting on some protests that was taking place in Gothenburg. It was wild. It was a neo-Nazi group on one side, and far-left Antifa protesters on the other side counter protesting. Among the Antifa protesters were people that seemed to be from the criminal gangs. They even engaged in rock throwing, as they are doing in the riots now.

(continues...)

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), Brigantia (19th April 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), I am B (19th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th April 2022)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Gangbangers, criminals, demonstrators, rioters...

How many names can the articles come up with before calling things by their name.

Its ALLAHU AKBAR what they're shouting in all those videos. In SWEDEN.

It just boggles my mind. ~150 bombings a year.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), Franny (9th June 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), Metaphor (20th April 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

24. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

PeterSweden @PeterSweden7
    Norway

- The state wants to track citizens food purchases and card payments.

- A new system of digital ID with facial recognition is coming.

- Digital ID is almost a must to live modern life.

This is the future they want.

Is this the future you want?
    ------
    I am old enough to remember when this was called a crazy conspiracy theory.
    https://petersweden.substack.com/p/norway-tracking

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Brigantia (8th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), Franny (9th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

26. Link to Post #174
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

(...)

This is happening world wide. In for-profit centers, it's due to under staffing. In Sweden, I am not sure. As Sweden did not take the virus seriously, and ended up scrambling at the last minute, for their elderly, it makes sense that this would be a huge concern. This is beyond a mere language issue, as feeding the elderly is basic and shouldn't require speaking Swedish.
    Thank you, dear AutumnW. However, I do not understand your last argument (I have singled out in blue). Could you explain what you mean? Obviously if staff fills their own mouths with the food for the elderly they cannot speak Swedish at the same time. Conversely, the elderly cannot speak Swedish while being fed. I am sure you mean something else, but am at a loss at what it is.

(I am elderly and speak Swedish.)

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Brigantia (9th June 2022), Franny (9th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #175
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

In 2014, I spent a few days in hospital for a minor surgery (kidney stone). The nurses, who were not Belgian, did not speak Dutch but fairly comprehensible pidgin French. The patient I shared a room with and who was still to be operated upon (whereas I had been after an emergency call) was a Moroccan gentleman my age and spoke only Arabic. Because I have some knowledge off classical Arabic I could communicate with him and relay his requests to the nurses – as they made no effort whatsoever to try and communicate with him using the age-old means of communication called eyes, smiles, head movements, pointing with fingers and hands, visually expressed empathy... They did not discriminate against me for my speaking French to them, they discriminated against my fellow patient because he did NOT speak French to them – which they had learnt. No mercy!

Language is not a means of communication — only. It is also a means of non-communication.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Brigantia (9th June 2022), Carlitos (20th December 2022), Franny (9th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th June 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This is beyond a mere language issue, as feeding the elderly is basic and shouldn't require speaking Swedish.
    I used to be a nurse and before that I was a nurse tech in college. As you point out there should be no need for language to know that one's role in a care home, hospital, rehab center ETC. is to provide food, personal care and comfort.

In my experience, FAMILY often provided these essentials. however, I never saw people left hungry or completely neglected.

What I realized through the last couple of years when I hear the stories is that this MAY SHOW Along with a myriad of other clues : PERHAPS we are in a collective suicide.

I heard that subconscious programming can be instilled that is not in one's conscious awareness but still exerts a powerful directive.

This trend of inhumanity is NOT RANDOM.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Docim369 (9th June 2022), Franny (9th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th June 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

32. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

(...)

This is happening world wide. In for-profit centers, it's due to under staffing. In Sweden, I am not sure. As Sweden did not take the virus seriously, and ended up scrambling at the last minute, for their elderly, it makes sense that this would be a huge concern. This is beyond a mere language issue, as feeding the elderly is basic and shouldn't require speaking Swedish.
    Thank you, dear AutumnW. However, I do not understand your last argument (I have singled out in blue). Could you explain what you mean? Obviously if staff fills their own mouths with the food for the elderly they cannot speak Swedish at the same time. Conversely, the elderly cannot speak Swedish while being fed. I am sure you mean something else, but am at a loss at what it is.

(I am elderly and speak Swedish.)
    I think Michele what is meant by your bolded-in-blue statement is that feeding human beings in your care should be a default process, it does not require sophisticated language skills to follow 3 meals-per-day for each person in the care facility: this is very basic stuff, even a child could manage to schedule feeding times, surely this is very plain, logical assertion?
    Feeding is the most basic of services, it is not difficult in a modern, age-care building with kitchens and cooking staff, deliveries of foodstuff, to organize that people are fed?
    This does not require Swedish language, but basic human common sense!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Mike (13th September 2022), wondering (10th June 2022)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

STATE OF SWEDEN ( it's more like a beginners guide to Kakistocracy than a geopolitical study - it's everywhere)

Part 1

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v18h3ze/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (13th September 2022), Alekahn2 (28th September 2022), Annica (24th September 2022), avid (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), pounamuknight (24th September 2022), Tintin (13th September 2022)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

This is what's happening in Sweden right now:

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (13th September 2022), avid (14th September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2022), Brigantia (13th September 2022), Carlitos (20th December 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Kryztian (13th September 2022), Metaphor (13th September 2022), Mike (13th September 2022), mountain_jim (13th September 2022), norman (13th September 2022), rgray222 (13th September 2022), Satori (13th September 2022), Yoda (13th September 2022)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,652 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...10687266865154
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Alecs (14th September 2022), avid (14th September 2022), Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), Brigantia (14th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), mountain_jim (16th September 2022), Tintin (15th September 2022), Violet3 (14th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast