+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paranormal Events That Police Have Witnessed.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Paranormal Events That Police Have Witnessed.

This is a Top 15 video and there is some information in here I've never heard.
    Some strange stuff too.
    #1 Is a report by first responders of a woman dressed in a 1920's redcross outfit with a tray of sandwiches seen amidst the debris and rubble of 9/11. A psychic was asked to interpret what was seen and her response was that this was a searcher for souls, someone who had come over from the other side to help out during the disaster and help souls find their way. I found this heartwarming and pleasant.
    #2 Was the Rendleshem Forest Bentwaters deal and we have all heard about that one.
    #3 Is a case about a woman who crashed her car and went off a bridge into a river. The woman was said to have died on impact but her infant daughter was still in the car. When first responders appeared, they stated that they clearly heard the voice of a woman calling for help but when the car was pulled out the lady driver had been dead for many hours but the child was miraculously alive.

#4 Is very unnerving and served as my motivation for posting this video.
    The Vanishing Frenchy at Devil's Peak.
    First off this entry should be thought of in two parts. The first part is the individual, the Frenchy, the second part should be thought of in terms of the geographical location of where the events happened.
    Although the video and most of what I've found on the net focuses on Maurice “Frenchy” Theriault the individual, things didn't get crazy for this guy unitl he moved to a place in Warren Massachusetts known as "Devil's Peak".
    I'm a fan of David Paulides and his Missing 411 books, I'm also a fan of George Knapp's "Hunt for the Skinwalker" and if there is one thing Paulides will tell you, it is that crazy/bad stuff is usually associated with places that have names that include the Devil.
    It is my supposition that this specific place was probably home to a portal area much like Skinwalker Ranch and or Bradshaw Ranch in AZ.
    I also think that not all portal areas are the same. They are not all used by the same type of entities. Different entities can lend specific places with a specific demeanor.
    This place seems to have a haunted poltergeist flavor about it, and dare I say a certain Djinn type manifestation.
    Enough for now, watch the video and we will talk more later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHU-UOPrGs

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Apulu (26th February 2017), Atlas (26th February 2017), BMJ (27th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), ceetee9 (28th February 2017), conk (27th February 2017), drneglector (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), ghostrider (26th February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2017), Matthew (26th February 2017), Mercedes (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Nasu (20th March 2023), Patient (26th February 2017), pyrangello (1st March 2017), ScorpION (27th February 2017), Sierra (26th February 2017), T Smith (20th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Paranormal Events That Police Have Witnessed.

Wow, thanks for posting this video. This is the first time I have heard of another account of what we experienced in our home (but we no longer live there). #7 - the water part. We had an area in the ceiling that was being repaired - the water pipe was there. One evening I heard water - a lot of water - I went over and I could see water spraying out of the pipe and hitting the ceiling and flowing down as if the pipe had split (it was the cold water pipe). We had turn off the main water valve. When the plumber came I showed him where the pipe was (this was in the main floor bathroom) When we witnessed the water spraying out of the pipe, it was coming from the opposite side from our view (we are looking up - important note I guess, is this was the state of the bathroom when we purchased it. A rectangle section of the ceiling had been cut out as if someone had made repairs but never replaced the ceiling. Anyway, when we turned the main water back on there was no leak. The plumber left frustrated with me - my mind was blown. This was a straight section of pipe - no joints. I spent months researching and asking other maintenance people how this could be possible. Everyone said that if a pipe had a leak, even a small one it could not be stopped by debris or through expansion and retraction or anything.
    When the leak occurred, I expected there was a large split in the pipe as the amount of water was substantial. It caused damage to the wallboard and wallpaper.
    It is a relief to hear of another account of something similar. There are more details to the story but that is the main part. We experienced many things in that house. Almost everything in the other parts of the video except people levitating. I had written up much of what occured as I was living in that house when the "open minds" forum was active. I have tried to find my threads in the archive but not had any luck. If I get the time and can handle the anxiety of going through it all, I will write it out if enough people are interested. Perhaps I could do it in the members section over time.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2017), BMJ (27th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), ceetee9 (28th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Ewan (20th March 2023), Matthew (20th March 2023), NancyV (26th February 2017), Nasu (20th March 2023), Sierra (26th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I'm going to bump this. It's still good and it's a nice respite from politics and world events.
    Yep, I said it, let's turn away from what really matters and indulge in some good old fashioned super natural drama.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Brigantia (20th March 2023), drneglector (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Matthew (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Patient (20th March 2023), Seeclearly (20th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I keep finding myself seeing more and more stories/videos of this type of thing.

I am strongly feeling that there are more paranormal things occurring around the globe and it is not just a coincidence of more cameras.

Whichever, there is definitely more interest and attention being given to this these days. Keep your guard up - envision yourself surrounded by the light of "god/good/love" whatever works for you.

Religious prayers and related things do not always work against some of this stuff.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Brigantia (20th March 2023), DNA (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Seeclearly (20th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread