+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CIA's Origins

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: CIA, MI6 & Associates Inc.: The Corporate, Industrial-Scale Multinational Factory of Fake News And Media Intox

[Mod-edit: This thread is originated with this post,somewhere else, and the ensuing arguing having little or no relation to that other thread... Hervé]

This could all be "legislatively justified", we have a law on the books that stipulates press outlets' reports be in support of government action during wartime. It's a broad definition of wartime, but broad, self-serving definitions are nothing new.

The CIA's involvement stretching back into the early cold-war could also be read as a fingerprint of the post WW2 take that the cold war was a setup, covert continuance of a Nazi plan, since one of the founding officers of the CIA was "ex"-Nazi intelligence and he staffed the Soviet desk in the CIA with other "ex"-Nazi intelligence officers.

-With that in mind the reason to control the "media narrative" takes a turn to further thresh out the notion of a long standing covert war between (at least) two factions in the DoD, intelligence and law enforcement.
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st March 2017 at 18:57.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bruno (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), happyuk (2nd March 2017), Sequoia (1st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default CIA's Origins

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    This could all be "legislatively justified", we have a law on the books that stipulates press outlets' reports be in support of government action during wartime. It's a broad definition of wartime, but broad, self-serving definitions are nothing new.

The CIA's involvement stretching back into the early cold-war could also be read as a fingerprint of the post WW2 take that the cold war was a setup, covert continuance of a Nazi plan, since one of the founding officers of the CIA was "ex"-Nazi intelligence and he staffed the Soviet desk in the CIA with other "ex"-Nazi intelligence officers.

-With that in mind the reason to control the "media narrative" takes a turn to further thresh out the notion of a long standing covert war between (at least) two factions in the DoD, intelligence and law enforcement.
    You seriously believe what you write there ???? The Cold War was a Nazi plan ??? Who was ex Nazi in the Beginning ??? Source please !

Well, the CIA was formed out of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).
    The OSS was lead by William Joseph ("Wild Bill") Donovan (January 1, 1883 – February 8, 1959) was an American soldier, lawyer, intelligence officer and diplomat. Donovan is best remembered as the wartime head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the precursor to the Central Intelligence Agency, during World War II. He is also known as the "Father of American Intelligence" and the "Father of Central Intelligence".[1][2] "The Central Intelligence Agency regards Donovan as its founding father," wrote Evan Thomas in a 2011 Vanity Fair profile. The lobby of CIA headquarters, in Langley, Virginia, now features a statue of Donovan.

Supposed to have been a Knight of Malta, not sure here.

Then Allen Dulles became the Head of the CIA.

Allen Welsh Dulles (/ˈdʌləs/; April 7, 1893 – January 29, 1969) was an American diplomat and lawyer who became the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence and its longest-serving director to date. As head of the Central Intelligence Agency during the early Cold War, he oversaw the 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état, Operation Ajax (the overthrow of Iran's elected government), the Lockheed U-2 aircraft program and the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Following the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Dulles was one of the members of the Warren Commission. Between his stints of government service, Dulles was a corporate lawyer and partner at Sullivan & Cromwell. His older brother, John Foster Dulles, was the Secretary of State during the Eisenhower Administration.

It is rumored he also was a Knight of Malta, not sure here.

Quote:
    Knight William Donovan served as chief aide to the American prosecutor at the post-war Nuremberg trials, after handing over the reigns of the OSS/CIA to fellow Knight Allen Dulles.
    http://www.voxfux.com/features/knightsofmalta.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Bruno (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Ewan (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: CIA, MI6 & Associates Inc.: The Corporate, Industrial-Scale Multinational Factory of Fake News And Media Intox

The view you impart above is part of what Farrell calls the "Allied Legend".

OSS was not, as a body, happy about their being subsumed (how it was seen) by the CIA, there are few generals still alive today that maintain that we have not won a war since the CIA was instituted, (that doesn't make them wrong), and tying the Agency's ability to pull operational rank in battle to bumper heroin trafficking from Golden Triangle through Vietnam then through Afghanistan recently is not too long a bow to draw.

I am not alone in taking into account who the actual people in question are during the post WW2 environment, how "ex"-Nazi scientists, intelligence officers, and ranking party members spread out through the USSR and the US without any substantial evidence that they were not as individuals loyal to anti-Nazi interests. Peter Levenda, Jim Marrs, and Joseph P Farrell are all contributors of discovered documents and testimonies that make the case for post WW2 Nazis operating loyal to interests counter to whatever country they ended up in and they are not alone.

Here's an interview that isn't with one of them, but is about John Ainsworth-Davis, where just after 7m it's shared that head of West German intelligence was an "ex"-Nazi, just after 8m in, they discuss the about 1000 "ex"-Nazi officers served in the CIA, immune to prosecution. And then it gets into Nato's "GLADIO" roots tying back to fascists/Nazis from the 1940s.

I started a thread about this very subject, though I seek to tie it to the New Age movement, which isn't the easiest link to make though I work at it, it has several interviews from the above three first mentioned, and makes the case that Nazis as a system of governance, were not the origination of the "New World Order" or its agenda. "Reich" means empire, system of rule, for me that can easily be replaced with "Order" if used as a synonym as it is in the term New World Order. Jim Marrs wrote a book called "Rise of the Fourth Reich."

The information is there, and it was Farrell that covered the Soviet desk being started by and staffed with "ex"-Nazi Intelligence operatives. I've been looking for the interview, but have not yet found it, if/when I do (may take some time -this is not a priority to me) I'll post it with "time stamp" for the comment.

If interested the thread is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE

Also, please note that I didn't introduce this topic as "you have to believe it", I said the "case can be made", and my stance is clear.
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st March 2017 at 18:03.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bruno (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Ewan (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Just some Facts Farrell and others dont want to look at:
    The Allied Forces killed nearly every german man between the age of 14 - 50 on the face of this Earth. After that they went for the rest of the german Population, meaning bombing the german cities that at the time where nearly only populated by women, children and old People. Bombing them so much that the Asphalt in the streets catched fire and who knows how many died in These Infernos. Oh yeah, some german Nazies escaped via the help of the Vatican rat line. possibly Hitler too. And of the remaining higher Officers and scientiest the Allied Forces took as many as there could.
    But as you say Germany secretly Won the War, right. ..... I am having my "Allied Legend" Googles on I guess.

And by the way, Reich just means Empire, not order and definitly not a synonym for New world Order. I looked at your Video, No names of leading CIA Operatives that where Ex-Nazi. Give us some Names.
    Last edited by uzn; 1st March 2017 at 18:25.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cardillac (1st March 2017), Chester (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Ewan (1st March 2017), Sequoia (1st March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: CIA's Origins

The followings are excerpted from Sue Arrigo's case 20:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Skull and Bones Founded the CIA

There are only 15 new members of the Skull and Bones Death Worship Cult initiated each year; 150 every 10 years, 300 in the age range of 45 to 65. Since the population of the US is about 300 million, there is a 1 in a million or 0.000,0001 probability of a Skull and Bones man in that picture. However, in statistics we give the first such case the benefit of the doubt of coincidence and call it the index case. The probability that there was not a conspiracy involving Skull and Bones founding the CIA is the probability that the next three Skull and Bonesmen in the room were there by chance alone. That probability is 1 in a million cubed or 0.000,000,000,000,000,001. In short, this photo proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Skull and Bones was behind the founding of the CIA.

[...]

Both Bushes, Clinton, and Kerry are members of Skull and Bones. The chance of all 4 of them being the nominees for President without a conspiracy to accomplish it is 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 i.e. less than 1 in a quadrillion. Watergate was the tip of the iceberg in the CIA’s efforts to rig US elections. We had two men with integrity, without ties to financial scandals, running for election, Ralph Nader, and Ron Paul. Neither could get the nomination because they did not have the blessing of the Rockefellers , Bushes and their CIA. The CIA was set up to protect their illegal business operations and hide them from the public.

The Charter for the CIA was written by Bonesman Robert Lovett. Many of the early top officials in the CIA were members of Skull and Bones, including the Chief of Counter-Intelligence, Angleton, and the Director of Personnel. Those were key positions to ensure that only the people Skull and Bones wanted in the CIA got into it and the ability to kick out those that they decided to get rid of. Angleton often got rid of people. Outsiders attributed that to his being paranoid about the Soviets. Since he was a very early boss of mine, I was able to form my own opinion from the inside. It appeared to me that he was getting rid of people who objected to the CIA being run by Skull and Bones or who objected to the CIA seizing control of the US govt. behind the scenes.

Just what is Skull and Bones? Read these pages and you will begin to understand the danger of allowing politicians to have loyalties to a secret society.
    [...]

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Bruno (1st March 2017), Chester (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Sequoia (1st March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

although I certainly don't agree with everything stated in the book "The Myth of German Villany" by Benton Bradberry I would say 80% is true;

people must finally realize history is written by the victors and the victors always portray the vanquished as having been the "bad guys" and the victors are always the "good guys"-

Germany's biggest, only sin before both world wars was because it rapidly rised (both times) into an economic powerhouse threatening the economies of Great Britain/France/USA so therefore it had to be destroyed-

be well all-

Larry

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Just some Facts Farrell and others dont want to look at:
    The Allied Forces killed nearly every german man between the age of 14 - 50 on the face of this Earth. After that they went for the rest of the german Population, meaning bombing the german cities that at the time where nearly only populated by women, children and old People. Bombing them so much that the Asphalt in the streets catched fire and who knows how many died in These Infernos. Oh yeah, some german Nazies escaped via the help of the Vatican rat line. possibly Hitler too. And of the remaining higher Officers and scientiest the Allied Forces took as many as there could.
    But as you say Germany secretly Won the War, right. ..... I am having my "Allied Legend" Googles on I guess.

And by the way, Reich just means Empire, not order and definitly not a synonym for New world Order. I looked at your Video, No names of leading CIA Operatives that where Ex-Nazi. Give us some Names.
    Hi, I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated your posts.

Note that though "the story" is that Reinhard Gehlen was involved in the failed 20 July plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Reinhard Gehlen was also pre-recruited by the 'about to be formally created' CIA as an intelligence asset. He then became head of a private company that acted as a spy agency in relation to the CIA and West Germany "to spy on East Germany... and, without me stating all the details, all this morphed into Gehlen become the head of what became the West German "CIA" which was called the BND. This lasted until being "forced out of office in 1968."

Even Wikipedia gets a lot of this right - read here

Oooohhh and from my memory with regards to some recent research, Skull and Bones has direct historical connections to pre-war Germany (and it appears so many of the relationships formed between participants in both the US and Germany are much of a continuation of the core ideologies of folks involved in Skull and Bones... there's a ton of well documented material regarding all of this).

My opinion is that within these types of organizations emerge some pretty bad 'bad guys' and that they are united by sharing ideology and/or greed. In the case of ideology and greed, it makes sense that these folks would see the benefits in working together. That some of the participants happen to have a "German" or "American" nationality attached to their being seems minimally important. Those who wish to pint fingers at these national labels (as many other similar labels)... again, just my opinion, are promoting distraction and cover and are doing so unwittingly most of the time though by no means all the time.
    Last edited by Chester; 1st March 2017 at 19:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Hi, I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated your posts.

Note that though "the story" is that Reinhard Gehlen was involved in the failed 20 July plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Reinhard Gehlen was also pre-recruited by the 'about to be formally created' CIA as an intelligence asset. He then became head of a private company that acted as a spy agency in relation to the CIA and West Germany "to spy on East Germany... and, without me stating all the details, all this morphed into Gehlen become the head of what became the West German "CIA" which was called the BND. This lasted until being "forced out of office in 1968."
    I enjoyed writing it, it had to be said
    Reinhard Gehlen is definitly an interesting fellow. Fromm "good" Nazi. To the Head of the BND.

of course also a true Knight of Malta.

Photo: Operation Gladio
    In the fall of 1948, the “Knights of the Church” presented the highest award of the Maltese Order – the Great Cross – to General Reinhard Gehlen, the chief of West German intelligence, for his services. At that time the BND was merely a branch of US intelligence. In recent years, judging by their obituaries, all Cold War era CIA directors and their deputies were Knights of Malta.

The Wikipedia Article about him kind of forgot to mention him being a Knight of Malta

By the way many Germans think of the BND as being an outpost of the CIA

Text source:
    https://espionagehistoryarchive.com/...sonry-the-cia/
    Last edited by uzn; 1st March 2017 at 19:49.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Chester (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

"Every German male between 14 and 50 was killed? I had never heard that! Do you have somewhere I could look more into that?

My stance is communicated, if you would like to find the information, please do, I hold no interest in an exchange along those lines, as I said if/when I find the Farrell quote, I'll post it.

I have no doubt that there were "anti-Nazi" Nazis. I would venture to guess you think the 1000 or so "ex"-Nazis in the CIA post WW2 are all of this set and I disagree. -As adults, that's allowed

In the last ten minutes of this interview Farrell makes the case that the Reunification of Germany was the re-establishment of Nazi power interests in Europe:

-Thanks for the info on Knights of Malta, hadn't heard that, it doesn't discount a post WW2 faction forwarding Nazi interests in Europe, USSR, and the US.

And you are free to go by the book in that translation of Reich; dynasty; Empire- sure, I'm not confining my view of this to that.
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st March 2017 at 20:07.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

You left out the word nearly. And by the way the Nazis are all dead, make the math.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I apologize, you said nearly, can you explain Nazi actions on the eastern front Farrell covers in the above interview? Wars aren't thrown, to me it speaks to an agenda within the Nazis that used Hitler.

Nazis aren't born they're made (unless you ask some of them I imagine) time passing doesn't rid the world of Nazis, it's more complicated than that.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (2nd March 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I will listen to him, but it will take a while (1,5 hours). I meant the original Nazis that where in Germany between 1939 and 1945 are either dead now or over 100 Years old what is highly unlikely. Sure there are some Nazis (Nationalists) here and there but not really ruling the world as to my knowledge (but dangerous).

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Drawing on Herve's last post, a picture forms of Secret Societies pushing forth an Elite favored, compromise/wipe out mass of population agenda from within any body where that influence will have a substantial enough effect. Nazis aren't all Skull and Bones Members; all the SS was not in the Ahnenerbe, and I've maintained that Nazism as a system of governance worked as a covert "footsoldier" application toward goals outlined by the World Aristocray/Elite.

Sam- as stated above, I agree with your assessment and I take it right out into left field if you get into many of my other threads.

Soo...
    No problem with the idea of work from within to undermine these goals, especially within Nazi ranks, those interests/persons were/are working despite the pursuance of an agenda that only truly "belongs to" those people that are meant to benefit most.
    Last edited by boutreality; 2nd March 2017 at 15:57.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Dulles overseeing Operation Ajax is telling in light of how much interest the Reich had in the latter period of WW2 throughout the middle east, and it has been said that a "militarized version of Islam" would have been useful to the Nazi agenda (world domination)- once Isreal was in place, a growing armed conflict that became the war on terror was assured to keep so much of the world "occupied".

Also, when it comes to drug trafficking, eugenic ideals (which originated in the US among the elite and were picked up by Nazis) being applied, where "lesser breeding stock" becomes marginalized by becoming addicts, could be the "reason behind all reasons" for Intelligence Agencies' control of the black markets.

And here's the interview, Gehlen's role in starting the Soviet desk in the CIA as his "once" Nazi organization is discussed.

I understand your view that "ex"-Nazi means "ex"; "against Nazi interest" I don't believe enough evidence has been presented and the outcome in terms of world events can be seen as advances in the Nazi/NWO world domination agenda.

18m50s:

He does not mention Knights of Malta, he cites Gehlen's memoirs where it is shared that in the US DoD agreement he had stipulated that "if decisions were to be made that would hurt German interests he would protect German interests."

That's Farrell's telling, it isn't in the interest of US exclusively, the country he was "serving." And again, this is a matter of one faction against at least one other and the line cannot be drawn all that clearly.
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st March 2017 at 21:29.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Secret Societies pull the strings everythere everytime, sometimes they are called Scull & Bones, or Masons, or Nights of Malta, or in the Nazis case Thule Gesellschaft. Mostly they work in concert, sometimes they have infights. The Ahnenerbe is a bit harder to explain, they were in charge of breeding a new race and on the other Hand digging out old and lost Knowledge from for example Tibet /Buthan. The Thule Gesellschaft was the esotheric Branch of the Nazi. The SS was the Masonic / Elite Fighting force and Himmler wanted to portray them as Knights. One interesting fact, under the Nazis the Masons where outlawed / forbidden. The SS was stuctured like a masonic Order.

By the way, I almost forgot: Intelligence Agencies, Secret Services and Secret Societies all interbreed. Its really hard to tell who controlls who at the Moment. Some Spies have no clue for whom the spy at the Moment because it can Change very fast.
    Last edited by uzn; 1st March 2017 at 21:11.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

boutreality (1st March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Sequoia (1st March 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It's interesting that the Secret Societies that Nazis allowed to remain (the three, the Thule Society was one) all believed in the black sun.
    I have my own out-there take on why that is, it's really just best that if you're interested in where I say that leads you check out my previously listed link to my other thread.

If we trace this "motion" back to Prussia as it was breaking up into its respective countries we have an alarming amount of key players in world/European affairs whose position/blood can be traced to that time. The Aero society is a telling anomaly to the standard narrative; a Prussian club that built flying machines that predates the Wright brothers.

Here's the post in my other thread that covers this angle: (vid of Walter Bosley lecture)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1102369
    Last edited by boutreality; 2nd March 2017 at 15:59.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Sequoia (1st March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

By the way, I almost forgot: Intelligence Agencies, Secret Services and Secret Societies all interbreed. Its really hard to tell who controlls who at the Moment. Some Spies have no clue for whom the spy at the Moment because it can Change very fast.
    Yes, that is why organisation like the CIA has several factions in it.

If you think about it, it's only logical that movements that operate in the cover of darkness and secrecy use the nations secret services like the CIA, Mossad, MI6 and all the others as their preferred executive branch.
    It's not like the have to own or control those organisations from top to bottom.
    It's more like having access to them and push the preferred agenda whenever there is something to be done.

I'm pretty sure that the push for the global society has been executed for a large part via the secret intelligence services all over the world.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

boutreality (2nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a distinct difference between the Nazi SS (Ahnenerbe) during the years/decades before the war, and after WW2 broke out. No researcher that I've come across has understood and pointed out (or even realized) this and brought it up, instead of polarizing and clumping everyone as being a cruel bloodthirsty monsters

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

boutreality (2nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

-All of the SS was not the Ahnenerbe, to my knowledge, and the talk by Walter Bosley I linked to above states plainly that:

WW1 was "held" -set up- by what may be seen as the 2nd Reich, post-Prussia Germany, and you're right Sequoia, no one treats pre-WW2 Nazism with the attention it deserves, in the SS or elsewhere.

Maybe you can look into that? Make a researcher out of yourself? A clear enough line is evident for me to comfortably say that these things smell awful, and it starts before WW1.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Something to keep in mind:

Later I came across invoices for the guards of Stalin which Rockefeller was paying. They were not just regulars, they were a special outfit chosen by Rockefeller. They were not ethnically the same as Stalin. It appeared that they had been chosen by Rockefeller to have no qualms about killing Stalin, if ordered to do so. The head of them was writing reports on Stalin’s activities to John D. more often than Stalin was writing to John D. After looking into it even further than I have said, I concluded that John D.’s threat to kill Stalin was a credible one.
    The Rockefeller Archives showed that Rockefeller was a major funder of the Brown Shirt and Black Shirt Armies. Per those records, the Rockefeller Family contributed about 40% of the funding of those private armies in the year of about 1929. I only looked at the data for one year because that was the only year that I found a document which gave the total costs of those private armies.

The Rockefeller Family wanted slave labor to pay dividends on his funding of those private Nazi Armies. Since they had a third of a million men in them, that was a lot of expense. They went to that expense in order to take over Germany from the Christian Democratic Movement and throw the world into war. The Rockefeller Archives showed that the Rockefeller Family engaged in Death Worship and felt that human sacrifices, including in warfare, pleased their pagan gods. They, like Skull and Bones, were dedicated to having as large a war as possible every generation. They felt that increased their power and wealth. Certainly, the Archives touted the philosophy that by destroying the middle class’s family run shops they could force them out of business. In that way they would stop being competitors and would be forced into wage slavery in Robber Baron factories for cheap wages. Indeed, the Mom and Pop stores have largely been replaced through most of the world by multinationals.

By using Hitler as a political front, the Rockefellers and other pro-fascist Robber Barons, could hide that they were the Hidden Hand behind Hitler’s Eugenics and Holocaust policies.
    There is evidence that the Rockefeller-Harriman-Bush enterprise built the Auschwitz labor camp in order to have the slave labor for their factories and mines nearby;

“On June 14, 1940, nine months after the Nazi tanks rolled into Poland, the IG Farben company opened the Auschwitz factory and slave labor camp in occupied Poland, to produce artificial rubber and gasoline from coal. The Hitler government thereafter supplied IG Farben with political opponents and Jews as the slaves, who were worked to near death and then murdered. Later, Jews and others were simply mass-exterminated there.

The Auschwitz slave camp was a project of the merger and worldwide cartel agreements between IG Farben and the Rockefeller family's Standard Oil company (later called Exxon). On Oct. 12, 1939, eight months before Auschwitz opened, a Standard Oil executive wrote to its president, William S. Farish, concerning a renewal of their earlier agreements with the Nazis, and the British approval for the deal. ...

Emil Helfferich, chief executive of both Standard Oil's Germany subsidiary, and of Harriman, Bush, and Hitler's Hamburg-America lines, testified after the war that money to pay the SS guards at the Auschwitz death camp, was paid out of a Standard Oil bank account. Both Emil Helfferich and fellow Harriman-Bush shipping director Karl Lindemann were authorized to write Standard Oil checks to Nazi SS chief Heinrich Himmler.’ See Dubya's Grandpa and Great-Granddad Helped Put Adolf Hitler into Power Executive Intelligence Review Aug. 25, 2000 http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2000/2733_prescott_bush_hitler.html

“And we know that Emil Helfferich, chairman of the Bush-Harriman company, Hamburg-Amerika, was also chairman of Standard Oil’s German subsidiaries. Emil Helfferich frequently wrote out checks to Heinrich Himmler payable on a special Standard Oil account. According to U.S. intelligence documents reviewed by author Anthony Sutton (36), Helfferich was still making these payments to the S.S. in 1944 —the same S.S. which was rounding up, enslaving, and supervising the mass murder of Russians, Jews, Gypsies, Poles, etc., at IG Farben’s death camps.” See much excellent information at www.bilderberg.org/ skulbone.htm

At the height of its activity in 1944, Farben ran a slave labor plant at Auschwitz that exploited the efforts of 83,000 people.” See www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/11913/format/html/edition_id/229/displaystory.html
    ... so, let's not get lost in these secondary rabbit holes and drifts... and keep an eye on the main gallery and its designer that was bankrolling the whole thing.

Slave labor is what allowed for the elimination of competition, little family industries first then came little nations world wide... then came the turn of Europe and the axing of Italy with the elimination of resistant Aldo Moro, then the rest of Europe along with North America... all according to "plan".
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Valerie Villars (28th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast