+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A fine interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899, regarding the essence(s) of the universe

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default A fine interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899, regarding the essence(s) of the universe

In this interview, from 1899, now with annotations and improved translation by Johan Oldenkamp, Nikola Tesla describes his remarkable understanding of the essence of the universe, aether, energy, matter and spirit, each formed out of the layer below.

The interview is at: The Quintessence in Nikola Tesla’s own Words.

"Quintessence" is a reference to the Fifth Essence, the other four essences being Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. The Fifth Essence is referred to in Latin as the quinta essentia, which has been translated into English as the “quintessence”. It is a reference to that which is the most essential, namely Aether.

Tesla had a far more integrated and (in my view) accurate understanding of the nature of the universe we live in than does the conventional science of the last century.

===

P.S. -- See correction in Post #5 and Post #9, below. As Miles Mathis noted in a P.S. to his own article:
    Postscript

I am very sorry to say that it was Stevan Pešić (1939 - 1994) who wrote the above interview as his fourth play titled Tesla or the Adaptation of an Angel (in Serbian: Tesla ili prilagođavanje anđela). I think that this Serbian visionary and lyrical poet wanted to revive the Great Tesla in the minds of contemporary people. The words that this playwright put in Tesla’s mouth are therefore, to me, in no way less meaningful.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th March 2017 at 03:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (10th September 2017), annacherie (6th March 2017), Baby Steps (20th April 2017), Bill Ryan (4th March 2017), Billy (4th March 2017), Bob (4th March 2017), boja (4th March 2017), bojancan (4th March 2017), BongoBob (5th March 2017), ceetee9 (4th March 2017), celticwarrior (4th March 2017), CurEus (10th September 2017), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th March 2017), Debra (4th March 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2017), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2017), Ecnal61 (4th March 2017), enigma3 (4th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th March 2017), Flash (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), frodo13 (4th March 2017), gaiagirl (4th March 2017), ghostrider (4th March 2017), GloriaP (5th March 2017), gord (4th March 2017), Griff (10th September 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), Ioneo (3rd March 2017), jjjones (4th March 2017), JRS (4th March 2017), justntime2learn (4th March 2017), Kano (3rd March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), ks4ever (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th March 2017), meeradas (6th March 2017), Michelle Marie (4th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017), naochan (6th March 2017), Nasu (7th March 2017), NeedleThreader (4th March 2017), Noelle (4th March 2017), Ol' Roy (4th March 2017), OopsWrongPlanet? (4th March 2017), Patrikas (4th March 2017), RedSun88 (5th March 2017), Reinhard (6th March 2017), Richard S. (4th March 2017), sdv (4th March 2017), seko (4th March 2017), Sequoia (5th March 2017), silverfish (4th March 2017), skogvokter (4th March 2017), skyflower (4th March 2017), Sophocles (4th March 2017), starlight (4th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2017), sunpaw (4th March 2017), toppy (4th March 2017), uzn (4th March 2017), WhiteFeather (10th September 2017), WhiteLove (4th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: A fine interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899, regarding the essence(s) of the universe

That was a nice read, thanks Paul.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: A fine interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899, regarding the essence(s) of the universe

Thanks for posting Paul

If only we had scientific leaders such as Tesla.

Quote The curved space is chaos, and chaos is not music
    Quote Einstein is the messenger of the time of noise and fury
    Quote Tesla talked about to the “Music of the Spheres” as a clear reference to the “Harmony of the Spheres” by Pythagoras (sixth century BCE). And with “Pythagoras”, Tesla referred to (sane) science that searches for explanations, while with “mathematics”, he referred to the (pseudo-) “science” that can only come up with (mathematical) descriptions. Similarly, Wholly Science is all about Sane Science (reunited with Sound Spirituality), while it takes a clear stance against the university-based pseudoscience of scientism, of which Einstein became the figurehead.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ewan (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NeedleThreader (4th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Really fascinating, I hear so much (lost) truth in these words. But one problem however, is the date of the interview correct? It states that it took place in 1899, but it feels to me that this is too early, and that this occurred later in his life owing to a number of references. For instance, both the interviewer and Tesla refer several times to Einstein, even quoting his Theory of Relativity. Einstein was still an unknown in 1899. He didn't publish Special Relativity until 1905, and General Relativity wasn't completed until 1916.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), Hervé (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NeedleThreader (4th March 2017), skogvokter (4th March 2017), Spellbound (5th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2017), Wind (5th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Not an authentic interview?

"Postscript

I am very sorry to say that it was Stevan Pešić (1939 - 1994) who wrote the above interview as his fourth play titled Tesla or the Adaptation of an Angel. I think that this Serbian visionary and lyrical poet wanted to revive the Great Tesla in the minds of contemporary people. The words that this playwright put in Tesla’s mouth are therefore, to me, in no way less meaningful."

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Amenjo (4th March 2017), ceetee9 (4th March 2017), Ewan (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), Hervé (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2017), NeedleThreader (4th March 2017), skogvokter (4th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2017), uzn (4th March 2017), Wind (5th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Even if the text was to be a play, the last part of it was particularly poignant to me:

"Question: Is this all not contrary to the Cosmic pain, which you so often mention in your writings? And what is this Cosmic pain?

Tesla’s answer: They are not opposites, because we are on this planet. It is a disease, and the vast majority of people are not aware of its existence. Hence there are many other illnesses, suffering, evil, misery, wars, and everything else what makes human life an absurd and horrible condition. This disease cannot be completely cured, but awareness shall make it less complicated and hazardous.

Whenever one of my close and dear people was hurt, I also felt physical pain. This is because our bodies are made of similar material, and our Souls are connected with unbreakable strands. Incomprehensible sadness that overwhelmed us at times means that somewhere, on the other side on this planet, a child or generous man died.

The entire Universe is in certain periods sick of itself, and of us. Disappearance of a star and the appearance of comets affect us more than we can imagine. Relationships among the creatures on this planet are even stronger, and because of our feelings and thoughts, the flower will scent even more beautiful or will fall in silence. These truths we must learn again and again in order to be healed. The remedy is in our hearts and evenly, in the hearts of the creatures that we call the Universe."

Nice find Paul

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th March 2017), Ewan (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Verdilac (9th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Yes! Thanks so much,Paul! It seems to help connect many dots I have picked up here on Avalon! Trying to understand it ALL!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

If only we had scientific leaders such as Tesla.

We did.

Look what the moneyed "Plunder Monkeys" did to him. He died a sick and penniless debtor, one whose reputation had been destroyed by the popular press, who had turned him into the archetypal "Mad Scientist".

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Excellent post, Paul, as usual.

It comes with a post script worth noting, however: this is not a genuine interview with Tesla, but a scene from a play. The author of the play apparently utilized Tesla's public writings to imagine an organized and coherent set of responses by Tesla, to create one that might have happened. That said, the layout of Tesla's philosophy and thinking is fascinating and I would bet very close to what he might have said, if such an interview had happened. Still, it would have been more satisfying to the audience if we had the certitude that this was a genuine interview.

Postscript

I am very sorry to say that it was Stevan Pešić (1939 - 1994) who wrote the above interview as his fourth play titled Tesla or the Adaptation of an Angel (in Serbian: Tesla ili prilagođavanje anđela). I think that this Serbian visionary and lyrical poet wanted to revive the Great Tesla in the minds of contemporary people. The words that this playwright put in Tesla’s mouth are therefore, to me, in no way less meaningful.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2017), BongoBob (5th March 2017), Ewan (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2017), naochan (6th March 2017), skogvokter (5th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    Not an authentic interview?
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    It comes with a post script worth
    Good catch - thanks!

I added the postscript to my opening post as well.

I should have noticed the discrepancy myself, as I knew well that Einstein didn't publish until early in the 1900's. Guess I was too dazzled by the content.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (5th March 2017), Ewan (5th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Hervé (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you. Very interesting and insightful vision of a great genius.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriaP For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What a fascinating man. Although his train of thought is sometimes difficult to follow, the ten item list works well. So far, my first readings of it have given me several take-aways:

We (and all living things) are one.
    We and our universe are composed of light (and sound - as music).
    Kundalini energy is supreme.
    Imagination is our most useful and powerful trait.

There are lots more pieces to absorb, and I look forward to synthesizing more of his teachings.

B.

Albert E.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Yes, there is much to mull over in this piece! One part that zapped me is that he recognized that we are "gods"! That is a great secret that has been kept from us, along with our being multidimensional beings. Who was it that said that the best slave is one who thinks he is free?!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (7th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up A fascinating Interview With Nikola Tesla from 1899

Been awhile since my last thread. Just came across this. IMO a highly fascinating Nikola Tesla Interview here. Sorry if it was posted prior.

https://www.ancient-code.com/this-in...gn=SocialPilot

Nikola Tesla is without a doubt one of the most important inventors to ever live on Earth. Strangely, even though he is one of the most important inventors and scientists in the history of civilization, he is also the most absent from history books.

Interviews with Tesla are extremely rare, but those that are available offer great insight into the mind of a brilliant scientist whose goals was to bring to the people of Earth unlimited and Free power.

So, let us take a look at this interview from 1899 when Tesla was interviewed by journalist John Smith when Tesla said: Everything is the Light. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. And remember: no one man that existed did not die.

Some excerpts from the interview:

JOURNALIST: Mr. Tesla, you have gained the glory of the man who got involved in the cosmic processes. Who are you, Mr. Tesla?
    TESLA: It is a right question, Mr. Smith, and I will try to give you the right answer.

JOURNALIST: Futurists say that the Twenty-and Twenty First Century was born in the head of Nikola Tesla. They celebrate conversely magnetic field and sing hymns to Inductions engine. Their creator was called the hunter who caught the light in his net from the depths of the earth, and the warrior who captured fire from heaven. Father of alternating current will make the Physics and Chemistry dominate half the world. The industry will proclaim him as their supreme saint, a banker for the largest benefactors. In the laboratory of Nikola Tesla for the first time is broken atom. There is created a weapon that causes the earthquake vibrations. There are discovered black cosmic rays. Five races will pray to him in the Temple of the future because they had taught a great secret that Empedocles elements can be watered with the life forces from the ethers.
    TESLA: Yes, these are some of my most important discoveries. I’m a defeated man. I have not accomplished the greatest thing I could.

JOURNALIST: What is it, Mr. Tesla?
    TESLA: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.
    Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also, we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth’s interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man’s homeland. I’ve spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as food. Life has an infinite number of forms, and the duty of scientists is to find them in every form of matter. Three things are essential in this. All that I do is a search for them. I know I will not find them, but I will not give up on them.

JOURNALIST: What are these things?
    TESLA: One issue is food. What a stellar or terrestrial energy to feed the hungry on Earth? With what wine watered all thirsty so that they can cheer in their heart and understand that they are Gods?
    Another thing is to destroy the power of evil and suffering in which man’s life passes! They sometimes occur as an epidemic in the depths of space. In this century, the disease had spread from Earth in the Universe.
    The third thing is: Is there an excess Light in the Universe? I discovered a star that by all the astronomical and mathematical laws could disappear, and that nothing seems to be modified. This star is in this galaxy. Its light can occur in such density that fits into a sphere smaller than an apple, a heavier than our Solar System. Religions and philosophies teach that man can become the Christ, Buddha, and Zoroaster. What I’m trying to prove is wilder, and almost unattainable. This is what to do in the Universe, so every being is born as Christ, Buddha or Zoroaster.
    I know that gravity is prone to everything you need to fly, and my intention is not to make flying devices (aircraft or missiles), but teach individual to regain consciousness on his own wings … Further; I am trying to awake the energy contained in the air. There are the main sources of energy. What is considered as empty space is just a manifestation of matter that is not awakened? No space on this planet, nor in the Universe. In black holes, what astronomers talk about, are the most powerful sources of energy and life.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 9th September 2017 at 19:41.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DNA (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: A fascinating Interview With Nikola Tesla from 1899

From the article:
    If Einstein had heard these sounds, he would not create theories of relativity.
    So the interview isn't from 1899, then.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th September 2017), WhiteFeather (2nd October 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: A fascinating Interview With Nikola Tesla from 1899

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    [...]... IMO a highly fascinating Nikola Tesla Interview here. Sorry if it was posted prior.
    [...]
    Yes, it was, and , so, I merged it with that prior one which, also, got posted due to the quality of the writing
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Slovenia Avalon Member BlueMoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Postscript

From what I've gathered so far, Nikola Tesla has given an interview to the newspaper called "Besmrtnost" - Immortality in English. Stevan Pešić used the interview for his play. He was born in 1939. I didn't check the whole text and see how much the actual interview (in serbian) differs from the play.
    Every source up until now says that the interview is from 1899. Lots of Serbian people talking it's crap, mostly trash-talking really. And some have mentioned that the Theory of Relativity hasn't been publushed in 1899 yet.

Edit: Here's the link to the original interview in Serbian. Seems to me like the playwright only added some things but kept the most of it the same. Or maybe he just wrote the whole thing himself...
    Edit 2: From a serbian wikipedia site:
    Quote Muzej Nikole Tesle u Beogradu ne poseduje nikakve podatke koji bi potvrdili da se navedeni intervju zaista i dogodio.
    Eng: The museum of Nikola Tesla in Belgrade does not hold any information which would prove that the interview really happened.
    Last edited by BlueMoon; 10th September 2017 at 00:44.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoon For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (10th September 2017), WhiteFeather (10th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread