+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: "The Bad War" - World War II book banned on Amazon (Update Post 32: More books banned)

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: "The Bad War" - World War II book banned on Amazon (Update Post 32: More books banned)

@Foxie

as I live in Germany I find most Germans to be an extremely open, receptive people so I don't understand for one second why Icke's event is being blocked in this country; I'm completely baffled-

Larry

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), Cidersomerset (10th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017), seko (11th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: "The Bad War" - World War II book banned on Amazon (Update Post 32: More books banned)

Quote I don't understand for one second why Icke's event is being blocked in this country
    Its not the German people , probably pressure or intel groups in the wake of Brexit
    and muslim immigration etc....I just posted a recent article from James on the
    Vault 7 and this recent vid below was on the link part of one of his Q & A shows.
    Then I noticed Pauls thread and your post Larry so decided to post it .....In fact
    although published recently it is from around 2013 and may well have been posted
    before.

Classic Dot connecting as David would say or just coincidence....LOL

"Hitler Was A Rothschild" -James Corbett

Published on 17 Feb 2017

"All wars are banker wars". Thus, history's heroes and villains are bank puppets.

http://www.maebrussell.com/About%20Ma...

"Hitler and the central banks" Mullins
    https://youtu.be/JWcTAOjkEik

"Wall St and the rise of Hitler"
    https://youtu.be/3sCpsq55uic
    http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Su...

Dunkirk
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/59...

Bushes & Nazis
    https://www.corbettreport.com/episode...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2017 at 23:59.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), Cardillac (12th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), Griff (17th April 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    and here is the book : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1139602

Johnny
    The book "The Bad War" by Mike S. King is also the primary topic, with link to full pdf provided, in the opening post of this thread .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), genevieve (11th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I come here not to praise Hitler, but to bury Roosevelt and Churchill (to twist one of Antony's lines in Act 3, Scene 2, of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar").

This is not a time to choose between Team Red and Team Blue (the colors now associated with the American Republican and Democrat parties, respectively.)

Both sides will present some useful evidence and insights when they expose the perfidy and cruelty of the other side. Typically neither side is honorable or furthering the best interests of humanity ... far from it.
    Exactly. There were no "good guys" during WW2. There is another book out called "No Simple Victory" which details this without even having to touch on the issue of the Holocaust, which should be no sacred cow either.

Even if we accept that 6 million Jews really were exterminated, the same academics put Stalin as having killed about 20 million of his own people, which is over three times as many murdered civilians than those "officially" attributed to the Holocaust. Yet Stalin was on our side of the war, and we were the "good guys" in too many people's eyes.

The British and Americans committed war crimes as well, as did the Japanese and probably every other major combatant in some way or another. The Americans and British intentionally fire bombed cities in Germany, killing tens of thousands of civilians. We also mistreated many surrendered German soldiers and starved them to death, in pretty much the same manner as the inhabitants of the concentration camps were starved to death. But at least the Germans had a convenient excuse for starving their prisoners: Germany in the final months of the war was in a state of internal chaos and even soldiers and free civilians were starving, let alone their prisoners of war. The same couldn't be said for the allied military which had more than enough supplies, including luxury rations of cigarettes and chocolate.

I think it's funny when people are afraid of discussions like this and honestly I also think it's a bit cowardly. Wanting to shut down these kinds of fact-based discussions is kind of like wanting to run to an intellectual "safe space" where someone doesn't have to worry about the discomfort of being faced with unpalatable facts and the prospect of critical thinking. I don't see how Europeans can even consider themselves to have free speech when they shut down any Holocaust discussion and even threaten people with prison over it. That alone should tell people that something is off with the entire situation.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

About the 6 million jews:

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Ewan (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

^^^ This content is not available on this country domain ^^^

Voilà!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Voilà!
    Perhaps AVC will help you to download and watch youtube content.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), Hervé (11th March 2017), Iloveyou (22nd March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Here is a comment from the uploader to the video:

TheTrans22 2 years ago
    Well people it now seems that action has been taken against my video, my video is now banned in Martinique, Poland, Mayotte, Israel, Italy, Reunion, France, Switzerland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Austria, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Guadeloupe, Czech Republic, Wallis and Futuna.

and

TheTrans22 1 year ago
    I've just received notice from Youtube that this video is now blocked in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte

You could try the TOR browser if you want to see the video : https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

I saw the video about 1½ years ago and I will never forget it, that bombardment of the constant number of 6 millions jews we all have heard through our life,

and then it started many years before the ww2.

I must stress that with this post I do not say that there not has been a kind of holocaust under the ww2.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 11th March 2017 at 07:16. Reason: spell check
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Ewan (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), Hervé (11th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

On censorship in France: Look who's paranoid now!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), EFO (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Perhaps the following video will work:

6,000,000 LIES!!! THE GREATEST HOAX IN HISTORY

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2017), Hervé (11th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017), norman (12th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: "The Bad War" - World War II book banned on Amazon

About the 6 million jews
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Here is a comment from the uploader to the video:

TheTrans22 2 years ago
    Well people it now seems that action has been taken against my video, my video is now banned in Martinique, Poland, Mayotte, Israel, Italy, Reunion, France, Switzerland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Austria, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Guadeloupe, Czech Republic, Wallis and Futuna.
    and

TheTrans22 1 year ago
    I've just received notice from Youtube that this video is now blocked in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte
    I uploaded the video to the Avalon Library: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938.mp4

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), EFO (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Johnny (12th March 2017), norman (12th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From these articles:I am learning that Amazon has banned hundreds more Holocaust books.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th March 2017), avid (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), EFO (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Johnny (12th March 2017), seko (12th March 2017), Sophocles (17th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a longer investigation in to the origins of the "six million" number. This video, based on Don Heddesheimer's book The First Holocaust, explores this issue in depth. It discusses sources from the 1800s and from the time prior to, during and after the FIRST World War claiming that six million Jews were about to be exterminated in a "holocaust."

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Johnny (12th March 2017), norman (12th March 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017), seko (12th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    That was an interesting read but badly let down by the style of writing.

Although he presents a quite clear depiction of the machinations involved in engineering the war unfortunately his frequent use of rhetoric and ad-hominem structure in several remarks result in the work being easily dismissed, (for a predisposed mindset), as agenda driven.

A variety of examples and some points:

The Katyn Forest Massacre in which 10,000 Polish Army officers are shot in the head.

Why would 10,000 oficers all be in the same place at the same time. It makes sense that there might be 10,000 troops, but not that they are all officers.

Referring to Einstein as the 'mad' scientist, (regardless of his ideologies), will produce an automatic negative reaction in many readers.

Jewish Money King Bernard Baruch and his 'puppet' FDR
    It doesn't matter if this is factually accurate, in order to be given credence it needs presenting in a more appropriate manner.

'lunatic, drunken', cigar chomping Winston Churchill
    The cigar-chomping, Zionist-owned, alcoholic Winston Churchill.
    Churchill and his 'criminal' crew of Kingsley Wood & Anthony Eden
    'Ignorant' British soldier laughs as he reads Hitler’s air-dropped peace leaflet.

I don't need to keep explaining these do I?

Ewan, thank you for reviewing some of the information presented in this thread. I cannot imagine watching a 1.5-hour video of the material that you are describing, just to get a pro-nazi spin of WW2.

Obviously, a skunk is a skunk no matter how well-groomed it looks, or how much perfume it wallows itself into.

The view of WW2 history expressed in david duke interview (under the guise of freedom of speech, or as an attempt to uncover the truth) will always be welcomed by those who share his ideology.

Unfortunately, this view goes hand-in-hands with the anti-immigrant and anti-semitic mass psychosis currently experienced here in the US.

Consequently, it is right and very much appropriate that some concern be expressed in this thread since innocent people are been killed in the US because of their uniqueness! And no, this is not fake news!

In addition, besides those who share duke’s beliefs, there is no doubt that the rest of the world cares not to receive history lessons from this individual.

Frankly at this point, the US pendulum is swinging in the unhealthy domain where extremists dwell and thrive.

Ben Rich might have been right when he said that “we now have technology to take ET home. “ However, spiritually, we have a long way to go.

Right now, what is needed to start the healing process in this country is forgiveness, compassion, humility, understanding, and courage.

David duke and his followers do not embody these attributes.

Be well.

JC
    Last edited by JChombre; 13th March 2017 at 18:26.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017), Post-Structuralist Comet (12th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Whew! What a lot of info to digest! I am trying, in a simple manner, to "understand" these world affairs realizing that we as a nation have been programmed by the press & our public education to accept the narrative as they have fed it to us. Since joining Avalon I have at least learned that "nothing is as it seems" & am thankful for the access we have to others' research.

It seems that whomever our ultimate controllers might be, the script here on earth has been guided & manipulated to achieve a certain outcome & we have been used as pawns in a chess game. Who we truly are has been kept from us, purposely. It appears that we have corporate powers that act as nation states. It would seem the British East Co. would have been an example of that. Please correct me if I am wrong! I have gotten the sense that the nation of Israel is actually a Rothchild invention & that the Mossad is their army? And....underlying everything is this...."Follow the money"!

Glad you're back, JC!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017), Karma Ninja (14th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by JChombre (here)
    Right now, what we need more than anything else in this country is forgiveness, compassion, humility, understanding, and courage.
    That's what we would like, but instead we have BLM and Antifa guys with bandanas covering their faces beating people in the street, and when they are arrested for it they claim they were also just exercising free speech.

There is a difference though, because speech actually is protected, even if you don't like it.

Violence is not "free speech." Neither is trying to start an insurrection against a duly-elected leader, a man who was fairly elected under the rules that everyone understood going into this, that have always been our rules.

31. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In Rockefeller's favorite terminology: "Down with the competition!":

British Saved Hitler from German Army Coup in 1938

March 12, 2017
    (Updated from November 2, 2014)
    by Henry Makow Ph.D

In May 1938, when Hitler announced his intention to invade Czechoslovakia, the German General Staff feared a world war that would destroy Germany. They decided to place Hitler in a mental asylum.

All they needed was confirmation from England that it would assist Czechoslovakia. The British dithered. Instead of taking a stand, they sabotaged Germany's resistance to the Nazi plague.

Ludwig Beck, the Chief of the German General Staff observed: "Through yielding to Hitler, the British government will lose its two main allies ,the General Staff and the German people."

The simplest and best opportunity to avoid calamity was lost. The Illuminati wanted world war to increase their power and wealth, and to destroy Germany in advance of their satanist World Government. The Illuminati were not going to allow their creation, Adolf Hitler, to be overthrown.

"You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism," Churchill is quoted as saying, "but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest."
    (Emrys Hughes, Winston Churchill, His Career in War and Peace p. 145)

[...]

Full article: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/03/B...army-coup.html

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Whew! What a lot of info to digest! I am trying, in a simple manner, to "understand" these world affairs realizing that we as a nation have been programmed by the press & our public education to accept the narrative as they have fed it to us. Since joining Avalon I have at least learned that "nothing is as it seems" & am thankful for the access we have to others' research.

It seems that whomever our ultimate controllers might be, the script here on earth has been guided & manipulated to achieve a certain outcome & we have been used as pawns in a chess game. Who we truly are has been kept from us, purposely. It appears that we have corporate powers that act as nation states. It would seem the British East Co. would have been an example of that. Please correct me if I am wrong! I have gotten the sense that the nation of Israel is actually a Rothchild invention & that the Mossad is their army? And....underlying everything is this...."Follow the money"!

Glad you're back, JC!

Thank you so much Foxie. I'm probably not the right person to provide you some information about the Rothschild, Israel and Mossad... I am aware of these entities but I am honestly not focused on conspiracy theories, or on who controls who... And the reason for my lack of interest is that I'm not capable of controlling or directly affecting what's going on in the convoluted world of conspiracy theory. So I spend very little time and energy there.

I am more focused in my inner self. I am very much interested in keeping my inner light brightly lit up all the time; and I'm also interested in maintaining my inner self in peace and balance all the time. I do a lot of meditations/prayers, and visualizations. I will start doing tai chi again once I get better.

Be well.

JC

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's a longer investigation in to the origins of the "six million" number. This video, based on Don Heddesheimer's book The First Holocaust, explores this issue in depth. It discusses sources from the 1800s and from the time prior to, during and after the FIRST World War claiming that six million Jews were about to be exterminated in a "holocaust."
    If it ends up that this video cannot be viewed by someone who wants to see it, either because it's banned in your country, or because Youtube takes it down entirely, I have a copy of it, and could upload that copy to the Avalon Library.

Here's a Summary slide from this youtube video:
    After this Summary slide, the narrator then goes on to observe that propaganda warning of the extermination or murder of six million Jews has been going on since the 1800's, to motivate war and to collect money.

The narrator concludes the video with this comment:
    Quote Thank-you for taking the time to watch this presentation.

We hope you enjoyed it and learned something about the mendacity of the mass media when it comes to stirring up the world's nations into waging war and causing violent civil unrest, revolution, and other means of more or less violent forms of regime change.
    The book on which this presentation was based can be found at http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=6
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th March 2017 at 02:57.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th March 2017), avid (13th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), Hervé (13th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Richard A. Widmann, author of some works investigating the Holocaust, has published on codoh.com, the website of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust, an essay commenting on Amazon's banning of many Holocaust books: The Temperature at which Books Burn.

His essay begins:

============
    For twenty years, I have been commenting on how the themes and plot of Ray Bradbury’s dystopian tale of book-burning Fahrenheit 451 are coming to pass. My initial article on this subject was entitled, “How Fahrenheit 451 Trends Threaten Intellectual Freedom.”[1] My friend, Bradley Smith initially published it on the original CODOH Website in 1997. From then, it was revised and reprinted several times. In 1998 it was translated and published in German. It was also included in the Greenhaven Press Readings on Fahrenheit 451 as part of their Literary Companion Series.[2] The article was also published in the short-lived journal The Revisionist[3] where it was distributed to college students as an insert in their campus newspapers. Ironically professors and students on the campus of St. Cloud University chose to burn the offending journal.[4] Indeed, acts of book burning and censorship are a threat to today’s supposedly democratic societies and our notions of intellectual freedom.

On 7 March of this year, I received the first of many emails announcing that Amazon.com had banned the sale of “all Holocaust revisionist books.” The move by Amazon was clearly designed to quiet an organized campaign against the on-line retailer for the sale of such inconvenient titles. A quick Google search revealed dozens of recent articles and editorials criticizing Amazon’s sale of what was being deemed “Holocaust denial books.”[5] Perhaps the most prominent voice in the latest call to remove such titles for sale was that of the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum in Israel. Yad Vashem apparently made their demand in light of “the presence of anti-Semitism around the globe.”[6]

As I researched the matter I found that one publisher alone (Castle Hill Publishers) had 68 print books and 72 Kindle books removed from sale. At first it was difficult to determine the full magnitude of Amazon’s action since when a book is removed from sale, it literally vanishes without record. Amazon’s EBook Subsidiary (Kindle) contacted Castle Hill on 6 March and informed the proprietor that several titles were in violation of their content guidelines.[7] The ludicrously vague guidelines include this statement on offensive content, “What we deem offensive is probably about what you would expect.”[8] It is worth noting that other publishers were likewise impacted by Amazon’s action and that several titles that are no longer available dealt with subjects other than the Holocaust.
    ============

He concludes the essay:

============
    In 2017 the silencing of ideas, whether spoken or written occurs without the flamethrowers of Ray Bradbury’s firemen. Indeed, it occurs without smoke or fire at all. The advances of technology have relegated actual burning of books and, at times, their authors to the dustbin of history. In our modern commercialized and digital age, content may be “burned” with the click of a mouse. The book that is not found on the Internet, for all practical purposes, does not exist. It is worth noting that the mainstream media avoided even mentioning that the recent banning occurred.

While the title of Bradbury’s novel refers to the actual temperature at which book paper catches fire and burns, we may also think of the figurative temperature of the social or political climate. Social climate typically refers to the general attitudes, beliefs and opinions of a society. Political climate refers to attitudes about contemporary political issues. The onset of “political correctness” in the US has resulted in the shunning of dissenting and inconvenient ideas.[14] College students are far less open to free speech for those with unpopular opinions than they were in the 1970s.[15] Several controversial speakers had college-speaking engagements disrupted with violent protests this year. UC Berkeley suffered over $100,000 damage when violent protestors blocked Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking.[16] At Middlebury College in Vermont, hundreds of students shouted down Charles Murray, one of the authors of The Bell Curve (1994) to prevent him from speaking.[17]

Indeed, the social “temperature” in the United States is a burning hot 451 degrees Fahrenheit. Dissident ideas may be burned with abandon. Free speech seems to be little more than comfortable speech. There are few voices that would argue, as did John Stewart Mill in his classic On Liberty:[18]

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

============

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th March 2017), avid (13th March 2017), BMJ (14th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), Hervé (13th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast