+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Wilcock update, 11 March 2017: Disclosure movie about Antarctica

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default David Wilcock update, 11 March 2017: Disclosure movie about Antarctica

David Wilcock, has posted 2.5 hours videos about Antarctica.
    This video is his making CG and scenes from his recent presentation in Concious Life Expo 2017.
    Also posted update on his blog describing/promoting this free video and 9 hours DVD released from the conference.
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...+Newsletter%29

Part 1. Introduction to SSP based on Corey Goode and others.
    Part 2. Start at 0:53:00` disclosure and ascension.

Here are some signification quotes from the blog:
    Quote THE ALLIANCE GOT GRUMPY AND SPURRED US TO ACTION

Despite all the material we covered in the nine hours, our new video also works very well as a stand-alone story with a beginning, middle and ending that is awesome in scope.

We were originally going to release 50-minute sections of each talk, adding up to about two and a half hours. This version was nearly complete when news came in that changed everything.

The Alliance very strongly lobbied for the full, public release of the Endgame III briefings, so none of that data was hidden behind a paywall. That is exactly what we did.

In fact, frustration was conveyed by the fact that I hadn't written up Endgame III in an article form any earlier. Both Corey and I have been distracted by a variety of issues that have impacted such releases.
    Quote There is a huge need for me to be able to release content quickly, effectively and with high quality as we head into this dizzying final phase of the Cabal's takedown and mass public exposure.
    Quote A civilization of "Pre-Adamite" giants with elongated skulls appears to have crash-landed on a continent we now call Antarctica some 55,000 years ago.

This is the apparent origin of what we are now calling the Cabal, Illuminati or New World Order.
    Quote PROVABLE ARCHEOLOGICAL DATA

These Pre-Adamites had giant bodies, elongated skulls and greatly-advanced IQ compared to native Earth humans.

There has been an awesome, official cover-up surrounding the countless examples of giant skeletons with elongated skulls that have been found around the world.

It should be very clear to the objective observer that "someone" very much does not want us to see this information and connect the dots.
    Quote THESE BEINGS CLONED THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO BUILD A SUFFICIENT POPULATION

The Pre-Adamites also had advanced technology that allowed them to establish civilizations all over the Earth -- and create bloodline aristocratic dynasties.

Since their population numbers were very small when they arrived, they engaged in an extensive cloning program.

Even in the early years their population consisted primarily of hybrid beings, where their own DNA was blended with that of various indigenous Earth cultures.

Thus you see hybrid humans with elongated skulls who have Mesoamerican features as well as others with Middle Eastern features in Egypt, South Africa and elsewhere.
    Quote THEY BECAME ANTAGONISTIC TOWARDS US

The Pre-Adamites were aware of other ET groups working in and around Earth, including the "Elohim" that most of us would consider to be benevolent.

These groups have since hidden themselves from view after the Mohammed Treaty, circa 800 AD, where they concluded their presence was too disruptive to our native cultures.

The flood that destroyed Atlantis, turning it into Antarctica after the earth shifted on its axis, was allowed and authorized to occur by the Elohim.

The Pre-Adamites were aware this was going to happen before it did, and pled for clemency. They were denied.

The entire story is preserved in the Book of Enoch, an apocryphal gospel that Jesus quotes from repeatedly in the New Testament, showing he was well aware of it. The Pre-Adamite civilization was nearly wiped out in this catastrophe, approximately 12,500 years ago -- but their people survived with their memories intact.

They are still pissed off about being so heavily attacked by the Elohim. The Russell Crowe film Noah gives a surprising amount of insight into this ongoing, hidden religion within the global elite.
    Quote THE ALLIANCE IS A REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS

A revolution is now occurring where many people who claim this DNA lineage are turning away from the psychopathic, genocidal aspirations of some of their ancestors.

Insiders like Pete Peterson, and others, typically define this as the "battle between the Older Cabal and the Younger Cabal."

The younger Cabal members are sick and tired of all the craziness that their forefathers have perpetrated upon the planet, and as they inherit the power structures in place, they are doing their part to change things for the positive.

The Alliance is a conglomeration of many different groups who are working together to save our planet. All of us are hybrids and have a variety of different DNA traces in our blood.

Any time a particular group tries to elevate itself to the status of an "elite" that feels they have the right to enslave and murder others, we have a cosmic imbalance that must be righted by the benevolent ETs that manage our world.
    Quote THE HEADLINES REVEAL A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN ALLIANCE AND CABAL

The insider briefings I have gotten from Corey, Pete Peterson and others are so encouraging-sounding that I almost don't dare believe them -- but the evidence is lining up very nicely.

Apparently the Cabal is already very much on the ropes. You may not like the Trump Administration, but it is undeniable that a civil war between rival government factions is playing out in our headlines as we speak.

In private conversation I have been likening Trump to the "battering ram" that smashes open a hole in the Cabal castle so the Alliance can go pouring in.

It is obvious that the Cabal and its cutout media is making every possible effort to destroy, de-legitimize or otherwise impeach and remove Trump from office, in what would be an unprecedented event in American history.

Many of us have our own ideas about what we would like to see, and what we are not seeing. Nonetheless, this is how the events are actually playing out in real time.

Had Hillary been installed as president as planned, the Alliance's final moves would have felt far more like a coup than what we are now seeing.
    This aligns with the latest message from James Gilliland here:

Quote VAULT 7 IS AN AMAZING DEVELOPMENT

The Wikileaks "Vault 7" data is a very stunning new development we haven't had any time to pursue. The CIA is now in the crosshairs. I had heard that as much as 60 percent of the CIA had flipped over to the Alliance, but apparently many of them flipped back to the Cabal once the screws were tightened and lethal pressure was applied -- to them and their families.
    Quote WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

I am not sure if we are going to see much in the way of UFOs or Secret Space Program data in these CIA Wikileaks files.

Simply put, this is not an area that the CIA has very much interaction with. So I wouldn't get our hopes up too much on that front.

Nonetheless, for months now, Corey Goode has been predicting that we were going to see a "Data Dump War" as the Cabal reaches the breaking point.
    Quote We have heard that multiple secret grand juries are now poring over the Pizzagate data in the Wikileaks emails and other sources, such as the emails seized from Anthony Weiner's laptop.

If Pizza / Pedogate prosecutions become a mainstream story, then we can imagine that within a very short time it will be curtains for the Cabal.
    Quote We are under very heavy attack and we could easily suffer a complete identity wipeout online, as just happened with David Seaman, who we refer to in the new video.

David Seaman just recently lost his Twitter account, all of his YouTube videos, you name it -- after already having Huffington Post and Wikipedia erase his identity as well.

We created dwilcock.com as a way of easily acquiring everyone's email addresses and having an alternative platform in which to release intel, should the need arise.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alan (13th March 2017), Ashy67 (16th March 2017), betoobig (13th March 2017), Cidersomerset (12th March 2017), DNA (12th March 2017), Ecnal61 (17th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (14th March 2017), Inversion (12th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), latina (14th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), Noelle (13th March 2017), Reinhard (12th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017), transiten (13th March 2017), uzn (12th March 2017), wnlight (12th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update, 11 March 2017: Disclosure movie about Antarctica

Whenever I read David Wilcock's material I come away with that WOW feeling. But the feeling dissipates after a couple of weeks of nothing happening. Furthermore, I am quite aware of the political civil war going on in the USA, but it appears that there are no casualties on the Cabal side.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), Olaf (14th March 2017), PathWalker (12th March 2017), peace (13th March 2017), Satori (13th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update, 11 March 2017: Disclosure movie about Antarctica

I would be interested in knowing what Pete Peterson has shared with DW, but it would have to come directly from Peterson to be credible.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), PathWalker (12th March 2017), Siren Master (13th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

There is a consistancy with the forgiveness theme , I can forgive only when I have the detail of what I am expected to forgive. If I lost my child to cruelty and abuse I don't think the forgiveness would enter my heart- just the need to exterminate the vile. "They" must leave our planet.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    If I lost my child to cruelty and abuse I don't think the forgiveness would enter my heart- just the need to exterminate the vile. "They" must leave our planet.
    Many thanks SHEME; Now I don't feel so bad about my not understanding ' forgiveness ' .

Although I understand ' Possession ', for me, I cannot imagine any Spirit over-riding my conscienscnous [sp] when it come to Children. [ I cannot even abide the term ' kids ', for that is not only disrespectful, but carries inference of sacricicial overtones... ]

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), PathWalker (13th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

I recommend this video. It's 2 hours, but it's pretty good.
    I give it up.
    David at first excuses his 2012 predictions by allowing Corey's data to circumvent his accountability, it was kind of obvious what he was doing but I'll allow it.
    Corey states the reason the Blue Avians came to our solar system was to transmute intense energies coming through our sun and prevent those energies from cooking everyone during the 2012 uptick in energy. So Corey vindicates David and they French kiss on stage.
    Okay they didn't really French kiss but it looked like they might.
    Now from here on out it gets kind of good.
    David makes a good job of touching on pizza-gate and explaining how it's part of the cabal's efed up ritualistic practices because they believe they are not human, and humans are theirs to f#ck, eat and torture. He goes on to state that these cabal types think they are related to the "watchers" of "book of enoch" legend. Apparently these folks believe in the part of the bible where God kills their ancestors with Noah's flood 12,500 years ago. And because of this they think their god is Lucifer.
    David then goes on to state we need to encourage the youth of the Cabal to come forward and out the cabal and consider those whistle blowers as heroes.
    David states we need to pretty much allow the Cabal a get out of jail free card if we want to fast track disclosure and all of the technological goodies that come with disclosure.
    David states the secret space program alliance have been killing the hell out of underground cabal types.
    David states he had a conversation with Pete Peterson who stated that he was contacted and asked if he had any contributions on how to dispose of 15,000 cabal bodies that were recently the result of a underground base that wouldn't give up.
    He references the talk back in 2010/2011 where all the underground bases were supposedly getting blown up and the word around the camp fire was that there was a war going on.
    David confirmed that this war was in fact real.
    David states that Corey and Pete both confirm there is a butt load of excavating going on in Antarctica right now.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ashy67 (16th March 2017), chris_walker (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), genevieve (13th March 2017), JRS (19th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), mountain_jim (14th March 2017), PathWalker (13th March 2017), Samson (13th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

David also stated that they have found a large number of LIVING BEINGS in Antarctica !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), PathWalker (13th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Feels good that there are some pple interested in David Wilcock except me, although some things he says seems a bit farfetched, but how would I know

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), Franny (13th March 2017), PathWalker (13th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

In the summary above, David says the following:

"Apparently the Cabal is already very much on the ropes. You may not like the Trump Administration, but it is undeniable that a civil war between rival government factions is playing out in our headlines as we speak. In private conversation I have been likening Trump to the "battering ram" that smashes open a hole in the Cabal castle so the Alliance can go pouring in. It is obvious that the Cabal and its cutout media is making every possible effort to destroy, de-legitimize or otherwise impeach and remove Trump from office, in what would be an unprecedented event in American history."

I don't have a problem with the first sentence, but the rest of this paragraph is pure conjecture. I am very suspicious of Trump apologists. It's like the early days of Obama and his lofty promises. Empty rhetoric. Trump is very much a business as usual President and it's a shame that DW can't see through the scam. Trump has given the keys to the economy to Goldman Sachs and appointed the other key positions to a bunch of CEOs who will now wreak havoc on the environment in the name of profit. He's expanding the military at the expense of social programs. I just don't buy that Trump is a "battering ram" who will smash the mouth that feeds him. Yes, there's a factional war going on at the highest levels and Trump is caught up in it, but he's still following the Cabal's orders. Alex Jones, Mike Adams, David Wilcock and others should wake up. They are being conned and should know better.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), onawah (14th March 2017), PathWalker (14th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

A truly shocking and astonishing video on extremely strange events in the Antarctic. A naval officer tells us what he remembers, including seeing a huge opening in the ice in a no-fly area they were crossing with a medical emergency on board. Then he ferried a group of scientists who had disappeared for two weeks, and has specifically been warned not to refer again to this subject. As he put it, "they looked scared." When they returned to McMurdo, their gear was isolated and they were flown back to Christchurch, New Zealand in a special plane.

He discusses what he saw and experienced in detail. This is the most provocative story about what is going on in Antarctica ever presented anywhere.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

chris_walker (9th September 2017), DNA (15th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), PathWalker (14th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)

I don't have a problem with the first sentence, but the rest of this paragraph is pure conjecture. I am very suspicious of Trump apologists. It's like the early days of Obama and his lofty promises. Empty rhetoric. Trump is very much a business as usual President and it's a shame that DW can't see through the scam.
    Where do you get your news from CNN?
    Trump killed the TPP which was a goldman sachs golden calf that they would have done almost anything to have had pass.
    Goldman Sachs never wanted Trump as president, they've fought it tooth and nail. They did everything in their power to get Hillary in office. Most large corporations will hedge their bets and give both presidential nominees a compaign donation of some kind. Not Goldman Sachs, they gave ALL of their campaign money to Killary.
    Trump has outted the main stream media on multiple occasions.
    If the only thing you needed to know was one thing in order to know what side Trump is on, it would be that CIA has done quite a bit to try and out Trump. Remember the CIA was doing the whole vote your conscious thing to the electoral college and pushing the whole Russian agenda? The CIA runs main stream media, and you've got to see how the attacks on Trump have gone.
    The CIA is the enemy of the people of the United States of America and probably the world..
    If the CIA paints someone as evil then you can bet your britches the opposite is the case.

Trump has given the keys to the economy to Goldman Sachs
    Who would know better how to deal with the financial battle axe Goldman Sachs wields better than those who have seen it being swung up close and personal? Not everyone who works their way to the upper class of society is prepared for the truth that is shared once they get there. And not everyone wishes the same on the people of planet earth once they learn the plots that are being orchestrated.
    Not all people who have done bad deeds are bad people, quite often many people regret the damage they have done once they are forced to live with the consequences.

and appointed the other key positions to a bunch of CEOs who will now wreak havoc on the environment in the name of profit. He's expanding the military at the expense of social programs. I just don't buy that Trump is a "battering ram" who will smash the mouth that feeds him. Yes, there's a factional war going on at the highest levels and Trump is caught up in it, but he's still following the Cabal's orders. Alex Jones, Mike Adams, David Wilcock and others should wake up. They are being conned and should know better.
    Trump has only been in office a couple of months Andre, don't be afraid to have hope.
    Give Trump a chance.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (15th March 2017), Ashy67 (16th March 2017), chris_walker (9th September 2017), JRS (16th March 2017), PathWalker (15th March 2017), toppy (15th March 2017), wnlight (16th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

DNA, I thank you for your optimism given all that is happening in DC and around the world.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

PathWalker (16th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I wish to share this critical view on David Wilcock disclosure project.
    This video is smart and to the point.

Also relevant to the same subject of discern.
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/12...avid-nova.html

Hope you enjoy it as much.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), transiten (9th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Was watching the TV yesterday on HistoryChannel while DavidWilcock suddenly appeared saying "we are not alone " so now we have David on Swedish television whether we believe him or not.
    Last edited by transiten; 9th September 2017 at 10:08.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Here's David with Jimmy Church, he's on 30 min into the show. Whatever you believe him or not it's a good summary of his work. My link didn't work out....
    Last edited by transiten; 9th September 2017 at 14:58.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

transiten (9th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread