1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: How to "make" healthy water: filters, minerals and energy

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I've made the mistake of bragging about how many steps I go through to get good drinking water, so some other members have asked me to describe what I do.

Ok - here goes.

There are three major phases:
    1. Remove all the crud from my typical municipal water.
    2. Remineralize with a wide variety of water soluable minerals.
    3. Reenergize with music, magnets, light and vortices.
    I have re-discovered what was a key source for several of the ideas behind this process, and I have extended the third phase, reenergizing my water.

===

MJ Pangman and Melanie Evans wrote a book a few years ago called "Dancing with Water" which I rediscovered in my collection last week. My basic strategy of (1) remove the gunk, (2) remineralize, and (3) reenergize came from this book, as did various other details of my process.

They have a new edition of this book out, with "40% New Content", published just a couple of months ago (Feb 2017). I just got my copy of this book a couple of days ago, and expect to read it soon. You can find more details on their website: http://www.dancingwithwater.com/about-the-book/

MJ Pangman has a few Youtube videos out, mostly from 2 to 5 years ago discussing the first edition of Dancing with Water. She's quite articulate on the subject, though on some of the videos, she didn't have a good microphone, resulting in mediocre audio. Adam Abraham, who has been investigating structured water for several years now, interviewed MJ in a Youtube video that has good audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abo11oqv2Qs

One of the new items in this 2nd edition of Dancing with Water is a strong recommendation for a mineral called shungite, which is a carbon and silica mineral, with (in the higher quality so called "Elite" rocks) a high concentration of carbon structured as fullerenes (Bucky balls).

===

I just received today 100 grams of shungite, as 9 rough cut stones that look like shiny pieces of coal.

I have added two of the stones to my cat's water bowl, and I have started a new quart container of drinkable water on my kitchen counter (room temperature.)

The cat's bowl has had a problem of accumulating scum, as little living things like to live in that water, so I have been putting mostly distilled and ionic silver water in it, rather than my fine remineralized and reenergized water, to reduce the scum. This new shungite supposedly has some anti-bacterial and water cleaning abilities, so now I am trying the shungite stones with my fine remineralized and reenergized water, in hopes that the shungite will help hold back the scum (or it might encourage the scum even more so ... I'll soon see.)

Until now I have been able to keep my remineralized and reenergized water in its concentrated form, nearly saturated with minerals in nearly a sole, at room temperature on my counter, as that water is salty enough to stay free of scum. But once I dilute that water (about 10% concentrate to 90% distilled water) down to my preferred drinking portions, I have only kept it in the refrigerator, as something that is perishable. Now with these shungite stones, I am trying a quart jar of the drinkable, diluted, water on the counter, as both one more way to restore structured energy to the water, and hopefully as a way to keep the water clear of overgrowth until I drink it (or pour it into the cat's bowl, when that gets low.)

After looking about the web, the shungite stones on Amazon seemed like a fair deal for some good "elite" stones, as noted in the review I just posted there: https://www.amazon.com/review/R3T3T5...SIN=B01AXT7P32
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2017 at 19:29.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

fourty-two (30th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2017), Lettherebelight (29th May 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Sounds good! I've been wearing a bracelet of shungite balls at work to help me withstand wifi and cell phones there. It does seem to help.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The cat's bowl has had a problem of accumulating scum, as little living things like to live in that water, so I have been putting mostly distilled and ionic silver water in it, rather than my fine remineralized and reenergized water, to reduce the scum. This new shungite supposedly has some anti-bacterial and water cleaning abilities, so now I am trying the shungite stones with my fine remineralized and reenergized water, in hopes that the shungite will help hold back the scum (or it might encourage the scum even more so ... I'll soon see.)

Until now I have been able to keep my remineralized and reenergized water in its concentrated form, nearly saturated with minerals in nearly a sole, at room temperature on my counter, as that water is salty enough to stay free of scum. But once I dilute that water (about 10% concentrate to 90% distilled water) down to my preferred drinking portions, I have only kept it in the refrigerator, as something that is perishable. Now with these shungite stones, I am trying a quart jar of the drinkable, diluted, water on the counter, as both one more way to restore structured energy to the water, and hopefully as a way to keep the water clear of overgrowth until I drink it (or pour it into the cat's bowl, when that gets low.)
    So far, three weeks later, my shungite experiment is a success. Both the warm, ready to drink water on the counter, and the water in the cat's bowl, remain fresh looking and tasty. The cat, and my taste buds, both approve.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th May 2017 at 18:02.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Kryztian (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Saracatt's Avatar
    Thanks

At least until I see more to the contrary that changes my mind, I will for now continue to focus on keeping my water mineral rich (plenty of soluble forms of various minerals) and electrically energized and structured, rather than on dissolving additional hydrogen gas in my water. I reserve the right to change my mind on this hydrogen water and endorse it more enthusiastically, of course, in the light of more evidence that comes to my attention.
    Hi Paul - Do you have any information on how to effectively structure water? I agree that minerals make all the difference. I have been trying to find an easy way to do this without spending a ton on a machine that may or may not work.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th February 2018 at 20:03. Reason: fixed quote formatting (and moved the post to this thread)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saracatt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Saracatt's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks like Bill found the right thread and moved my post. Thanks, Bill!

That is more information than I could have hoped for! This is good - I already have the Mother Earth Labs fulvic minerals and someone gave me some shungite a while back, but I haven't known what to do with it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saracatt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Almost a year ago, I added yet one more step to this "recipe". I now keep a pitcher full of the ready to drink water in an unglazed clay water jug.

This is the next to the last step. The last step is still a glass pitcher of the water in my refrigerator, as I prefer the taste of chilled water.

Whenever I take some water from that chilled glass pitcher, I refill it from the clay water jug, and whenever the water starts to get low in the jug, I refill that with perhaps 1 part concentrate and 9 parts distilled water.

My "theory", from some reading that I no longer recall, is that water, once cleaned up, remineralized and reenergized, then likes to sit quietly in a dark, earthen, environment for a while.

Here's the jug I use, handmade in the Ukraine:
    Decorative Handmade Pitcher With Handle And Lid Molded Of White Clay
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th May 2018 at 23:00.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Billy (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What a beautiful pitcher!! I took a picture of it on my phone; simply gorgeous!! Loved the white flower!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (18th August 2018), Kryztian (25th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Paul, just want to thank you and everyone else who contributed for this amazing thread. I am moving to a new locale and determined to improve the quality of the water I drink so this gives me a lot to think about.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Billy (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Great information. Good water is really important.

This below (what I do in Ecuador) is noted as an add-on. Not a substitute for Paul's highest-quality process!

I have year-round spring water, right out of the mountain, so I'm blessed. It passes through a Berkey filter — and then I alkalize and mineralize it (or mineralize it more) using Santevia mineral stones, placed permanently in the lower container.

The advantage is that they're cheap ($34) and take zero work or time. They just sit there and do their thing 24/7 to all the water that passes through.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Bill, a heads up from an Amazon review of those stones with respect to aluminum amounts
    [ ... ]
    Amazon Customer's Review:
    Thanks! Very much appreciated. Interesting, too. (There were 19 comments to that review, and not every one was in agreement. But it gave a lot of pause for thought.)

One obvious question is that there may be a difference between the mineral content of the stones, and the mineral content of the water: for instance, some minerals may be dissolved in the water much more easily/quickly than others. But I'm sufficiently interested (and motivated!) to take a sample of the mineralized water to a local lab for analysis. (Here in Ecuador, the labs are very inexpensive, but with state-of-the-art equipment and really pretty good.)

Well. I now tell this story against myself.

I'll post a standalone thread about this, specifically so that Google will pick it up.

My thanks to RunningDeer/Paula (see her quoted post above). Santevia Mineral Stones are TOXIC.

I did follow up with the company. They assured me that tests had been done, and the stones were healthy and safe. I asked for the test results, but I didn't get a reply.

Time passed, and I never figured out how I could do an analysis here. I couldn't find anyone locally who could test the water. I even thought of having a blood test, but the blood test lab here (a good one) didn't have heavy metals on their menu of tests they could do.

Finally, I got very bright and asked them if they COULD do heavy metals testing, even though it wasn't listed. They said they indeed could, but would send my blood to Colombia (next door to Ecuador) where they have a better lab. It'd just take a bit of time.

So, at last I had a test. That was 6 weeks ago.

The test came in HIGH. The level was semi-toxic: 27.59 μg/L.

That's NOT NOT good. It was so unusually high, they had to run the analysis twice, to make sure they'd not made a mistake.

I threw the stones out immediately, did a whole bunch of stuff to get the aluminum out FAST, and then did another test 3 weeks later.

The results have just come back: "Less than 5 μg/L." That's now way LESS than the maximum safe level.

The lab had to run THAT analysis twice, as well, because they couldn't believe the difference.

~~~

If anyone reading this, member or guest, is using these stones, THROW THEM OUT NOW. They're HEAVILY toxic.

Too much aluminum over a prolonged period inhibits and interferes with brain function, and can bring on irreversible dementia and worse. I'm completely clear, and no damage was done. But, OMG. Serious stuff.

My public thanks to RunningDeer/Paula here, for her smart alert. I was late to take action, but all's well. Meanwhile, one wonders how many people all over the world using this product have no idea about this.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th August 2018), Billy (18th August 2018), Bob (16th August 2018), Cognitive Dissident (16th August 2018), gord (16th August 2018), Hervé (16th August 2018), muxfolder (16th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018), Sierra (16th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2018), toppy (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Here are the test results. I threw out the Santevia mineral stones on 12 July, the moment I got the first test back. My second test was 19 days later.

I'd done a bunch of natural chelation, with a multi-day water fast (with good water!), coffee enemas which I did myself (100% easy and painless, by the way), eating a ton of cilantro/coriander, which is a natural chelator, and drinking gallons of water every day.

The body naturally chelates all the time (i.e. always tries 24/7 to get rid of heavy metals if it can). But of course, it's sometimes necessary to support it.

I talked to my body throughout. I knew the level had dropped a lot (my body told me!), but I never knew the exact numbers till I got the second test back. I'm still rather amazed.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (18th August 2018), Cognitive Dissident (16th August 2018), gaiagirl (18th August 2018), gord (16th August 2018), Hervé (16th August 2018), Jayke (18th August 2018), Noelle (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018), Sierra (16th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2018), toppy (8th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Doctor Chris Exley from Striling University had a PHD in ecotoxicology of Aluminium Bill.

Some interesting comments under the video.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2018), toppy (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This is an important thread - our newest members may enjoy reading this one

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Once you've made the healthy water, here on some tips on how to drink it for the best health benefits. Good yogic advice. (10 minutes)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), leavesoftrees (20th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3