4062 files reactor
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/?q=Rea...0#searchresult

344 files uss ronald reagan
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/?q=Uss...0#searchresult

4131 files fukushima
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/?q=***...0#searchresult

1063 files on blackout (mixed batch)
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/?q=Bla...0#searchresult
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (31st March 2017), Baby Steps (30th March 2017), Bill Ryan (30th March 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), cursichella1 (1st April 2017), DNA (30th March 2017), enigma3 (30th March 2017), Flash (30th March 2017), Hervé (30th March 2017), Ioneo (30th March 2017), justntime2learn (30th March 2017), Kryztian (30th March 2017), Mercedes (31st March 2017), mgray (31st March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), onawah (30th March 2017), sanma (30th March 2017), seko (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), Sierra (30th March 2017), Star Tsar (31st March 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017), sunwings (30th March 2017), TraineeHuman (30th March 2017), Woody (30th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: 11,000 Wikileaks documents related to Fukushima

there are 2 camps of thinking on the Fukushima event:

A) this is a catyclism unleashed on earth like no other; the Pacific is dead (well, yes, it's certainly poluted); we're all doomed!!!

B) according to Benjamin Fulford the radiation levels in Tokio are normal; although I enjoy Fulford with caution; BUT:

the Jeff Rense website continuously portays a scenario of doom and gloom on this subject;

so if it this Fukushima event is as bad as we've been told it is shouldn't we all/most of the world be fried by now?-

what is not made clear by Helvetic's very well researched links (I respect you greatly) is: if this is as bad as we've been told: why aren't we suffering greatly by now?;

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th March 2017), DNA (30th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (30th March 2017), fourty-two (3rd April 2017), justntime2learn (30th March 2017), leavesoftrees (3rd April 2017), Matthew (30th March 2017), PurpleLama (30th March 2017), seko (30th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017), sunwings (30th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

My understanding is that Fukushima is a slow release time bomb. If they are talking about at least a 40 year fix then the pacific will surely be dead long before then. I have read the opposite on Tokyo radiation levels - they're not good. California has experienced levels 400 times "normal" on the beaches. It could be an extinction event to those who live off fish from the Pacific. The talking heads are not discussing it at all. The mainstream message says things are ok. Yea, right. Let's see if the Dungeness crab season continues to be shut down. That will be a fairly good measuring stick of the health of the ocean off California. My favorite food at the top of my pyramid is king crab. I'm afraid I won't be able to enjoy that in short order. I take the words of Arnie Gunderson as the best source out there. He is quite pessimistic.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Antagenet (31st March 2017), Lifebringer (1st April 2017), Matthew (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    there are 2 camps of thinking on the Fukushima event:

A) this is a catyclism unleashed on earth like no other; the Pacific is dead (well, yes, it's certainly poluted); we're all doomed!!!

B) according to Benjamin Fulford the radiation levels in Tokio are normal; although I enjoy Fulford with caution; BUT:

the Jeff Rense website continuously portays a scenario of doom and gloom on this subject;

so if it this Fukushima event is as bad as we've been told it is shouldn't we all/most of the world be fried by now?-

what is not made clear by Helvetic's very well researched links (I respect you greatly) is: if this is as bad as we've been told: why aren't we suffering greatly by now?;

please be well all-

Larry
    I don't think the global distribution of the radioactivity is high enough to make us noticeably sick. Any effect will most likely only show up in death statistics.

Death statistics are not reliably accurate.

Example: An inhaled radioactive particle, if it produces a tumor, may never be identified as being caused by the Fukushima radiation release. Same goes for all of the over 2000 nuclear test releases. If a person dies with lung cancer it will most likely be attributed to smoking or passive smoking or some other politically opportunistic environmental cause.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Art (31st March 2017), Carmody (31st March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (30th March 2017), Lifebringer (1st April 2017), Matthew (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), PurpleLama (30th March 2017), seko (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Looking at the effects of radiation on the animal population in the area around Chernobyl would shed light on the sort of outcome we should expect for the Pacific Ocean: virtually no effect.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

seko (31st March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The longer the lifespan of a given creature the more the effects of radiation are..what they are..which is: 'cumulative'.

The long lived creature will have it's life curtailed ......while the common mouse will never notice.

The long lived creature, is, of course, humans.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bruno (31st March 2017), dynamo (1st April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st March 2017), seko (31st March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Looking at the effects of radiation on the animal population in the area around Chernobyl would shed light on the sort of outcome we should expect for the Pacific Ocean: virtually no effect.
    There are some publicly available non-MSM videos out (don't have time to search and post them right now) of highly deformed and mutated animals in the Chernobyl area.
    Remember, as a rule, we generally get to see only what "they" want us to see.
    If 2.5 or 5GHz wi-fi radiation can break DNA strands, rest assured that ionizing radiation is much worse.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

enigma3 (31st March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st March 2017), Omni (1st April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The longer the lifespan of a given creature the more the effects of radiation are..what they are..which is: 'cumulative'.

The long lived creature will have it's life curtailed ......while the common mouse will never notice.

The long lived creature, is, of course, humans.
    The Giant Tortoise, the Bowhead Whale and the Tuatara (I'd never heard of it until I checked animal longevity) equal or surpass us - but I get your point.
    The Bowhead can reputedly live to 200 years old, and a 111yr old Tuatara became a father according to reports.

Most whales are long lived species and are in the unfortunate position of living in the ocean, we at least can stop getting in the water or eating the fruits thereof.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bruno (31st March 2017), dynamo (1st April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

There have been many signs of genetic mutation to flora and fauna around Fukushima. They are now dealing with radioactive wild boars roaming there. Look at pics of flowers. And again I point out the dungeness crab season was cancelled last year with a lame excuse. Insider info claims the crabs are too radioactive to eat. If they cancel again this year we will know something unhealthy is affecting the crabs. Then the independent researchers will be all over this. What do we attribute the mass die offs to starfish and other fish species in the Pacific? The deadly toll has already begun. But, hey, nothing to worry about and nothing to see. Right?

To me this has an as above so below theme to it. How much excretion from any of our endocrine glands can have a harmful effect on our bodies? By weight just a tiny amount. The same will hold in the Pacific. We live in a very delicate balance with nature and it takes just a small change to have a massive effect.

I did myself a favor by reading all that Arnie Gunderson has to say about Fukushima. Read this man and then tell me how you think.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

dynamo (1st April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Ok so my two cents for what is worth. I actually currently live in Japan, although in Kansai area so not close at all to Fukushima. However, every year a Hula group goes and does charity work in Fukushima. Like the actually city. They go and dance at some event and then do others things Im not sure exactly what. Anyway, they are not horribly mutated when they come back. I will talk to them more an ask more specific questions about the nature and animals they see. Some people here think the gov is lying and others dont, just like in all countries. In fact, a friend of mine attended OU and her friend actually wrote a thesis on the radiation in Fukushima. I havent been able to get my hands on that yet, it is written in English so there is that and supposedly they publish all thesis online. When I get a hold of it, if I guess, I will share it with everybody here as another data point.

I think Fulford is full of it sometimes, but I do think that the alt media is hyping the radiation there maybe a bit too much.

+ Reply to Thread