+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Aquino - Talks to Miles Johnston

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Default Michael Aquino - Talks to Miles Johnston

Published on Apr 16, 2017
    Michael A Aquino is a Lt Colonel, Psychological Operations, US Army (Ret). He is a graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University; Defense Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency; Foreign Service Institute, Department of State; US Army Special Warfare Center (Special Forces (“Green Beret”)/Psychological Operations/Civil Affairs/Foreign Area Officer); US Army Command & General Staff College; U.S. Army Intelligence School, and US Army Space Institute.

Decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal, Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Special Forces Tab, Parachutist Badge, USAF Space & Missile Badge, and the Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Psychological Warfare Medal (First Class), & Air Service Medal (Honor Grade).

Academic credentials include the BA, MA, and PhD in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara; and the MPA in Public Administration from George Washington University. He has taught as Adjunct Professor of Political Science, Golden Gate University.
    Part One of two, so far

He is a past National Commander of the Eagle Scout Honor Society and recipient of its Knight Eagle Distinguished Service Award, as well as of the Vigil Honor of the Order of the Arrow and the Distinguished Service Key of Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity.

In 2006, following his retirement as a US government officer, he was recognized by Scotland’s Lord Lyon King of Arms as the 13th Baron of Rachane, Argyllshire. He is a member of Clan Campbell.

Since 1975 he has been a Priest of the ancient Egyptian god Set, and served as High Priest of the international Temple of Set until 1996.

He is the author or editor of numerous books on political, military, and initiatory subjects, all currently available through Amazon.co.uk and other major booksellers.

He, his wife Lilith, and inevitable, innumerable, and immortal cats live in San Francisco, California.

Michael's publicly discussed connections with Christine Joanna Hart, James Casbolt, and the late Max Spiers, was not discussed, partly by request from those mentioned, and his "non recollection of certain names mentioned'

Part 2:
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (17th April 2017), Inversion (17th April 2017), Jacqui D (21st April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Kryztian (19th May 2017), raregem (17th April 2017), sunwings (17th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Michael Aquino - Talks to Miles Johnston

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...spicious-death

The San Jose Mercury News reported in 1988 on claims Lt Col Michael Aquino, who was based at Presido, and the self-confessed founder of a Satanic church called The Temple of Set, was involved in the abuse, but despite a police inquiry, no charges were ever brought against him.

This name triggered a memory of Max Spiers citing this man as a leading Satanic figure within the Army.

Miles Johnson was well aware of this. Could be an interesting chat!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Cardillac (18th April 2017), DarMar (18th April 2017), Inversion (17th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Kryztian (18th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I have very bad feelings about this interview.
    I am still curious to listen to the interview but my astral guides instruct me against it. The information might be poisonous to my/your awakening.
    Be warned, for your dreams and spiritual attachments.

If you are warrior, this interview is part of intelligence disinformation battle. I am not a warrior/fighter to the contrary.

Please listen to project Camelot interviews with Douglas Dietrich here:
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/?s=DOUGLAS+DIETRICH
    Douglas served under Michael Aquino and share some incredible stories of the occult.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 17th April 2017 at 20:42.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

bettye198 (18th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (18th April 2017), Inversion (17th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), sunwings (17th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

I am not even going to touch that 10' pole... just to keep even greater distance from that universe.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bettye198 (18th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (18th April 2017), Inversion (17th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Shannon (18th April 2017), Star Tsar (18th April 2017), sunwings (17th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

This happens to be a quite interesting (actually fascinating) interview.

I guess how I have been able to listen to it is that I applied the operational protocol I adopted after my karelia, Christine, Corey, Simon, Shane the Ruiner, inPHInet, TOT and Chicodoodoo adventure.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (18th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Kryztian (18th April 2017), RedSun88 (18th April 2017), Shannon (18th April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (18th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

I'm gonna listen to it... I ain't scared of no namby pamby satanist...pfft.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

bennycog (18th April 2017), Chester (18th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Kryztian (18th April 2017), norman (18th April 2017), sunwings (18th April 2017), Verdilac (18th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Funny some people just don't even want to listen to this interview. After all it's one of the things satanism thrives on. The ignorance of the masses.

Ignorance is one of the things that lead us to the situation we find ourselfs in today.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Chester (18th April 2017), StandingWave (25th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope to write up a commentary of this two part interview, but I do want to point out now that there are several points in the interview where what is clearly being suggested by Michael Aquino is not being understood by Miles Johnston.

In fact, what appears to be the case in several instances is that Miles' misunderstanding about what Aquino is trying to communicate is not because Miles isn't smart enough to understand what Aquino is trying to say, but that Miles is "self-blocked" from understanding because of the SU (Subjective Universe) Miles has immersed himself in but perhaps the greater reason is the CSU (Collective Subjective Universe) Miles has entered into (entered into not necessarily motivated by his 5%, algorithmic consciousness as Aquino calls it)... a CSU that Miles has participated in and become entrenched in... in a way I would describe as "held captive" by.

The words I am writing are pointing to things that could be considered blasphemous in the wider UFO (alternative) community and so my better judgment tells me I best not elaborate more unless others ask me and that they do so without revealing ill willed bias.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DarMar (18th April 2017), Jantje (18th April 2017), Verdilac (18th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I did listen to both parts and think it's actually a great and informative interview.

In fact I find this to be one of the best interviews I have heard in quite a while. Better than a lot of the stuff that comes out of Miles channel lately.
    Maybe it's not a bad idea to drop your bias against this guy and listen to what he has to say.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Chester (18th April 2017), Kryztian (18th April 2017), Shannon (18th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I struggle with the way Miles interviews. I find the information in his "Bases" interviews informative so I listen. I passed on this interview several times then decided to listen. I was surprised at the level of discussion here. The details that were shared did not revolve around satanism or the like. I was not led to a "religious" thought form. I now have a different and open view to hearing more from him. Only to the point where I maintain authentic self.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Chester (18th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What Aquino explores is the last thing the monotized "conspiracy world" would ever want to hear, would ever want to be suggested and in many cases, what so many who are in one way or another "invested in the "conspiracy world" would ever want to hear.

Whatever "bad" this man may have done and "whatever evil" this man may have taken a part in... it is certainly possible that if there be any truth to these implications, that the man could have gone through some profound life changes and emerged as someone who we would not judge if we only considered the being he may be today. In addition, it is also possible that all the accusations may not be true but understand, I am not saying they are not true. Make sure any reader of this post does not think I am some defender of Michael Aquino (I do not know him) and that any reader of my post thinks I am dismissing the possibilities and I say this because of all the circumstantial evidence and personal testimony and because that sort of data is, for me, quite compelling...

But setting all this aside, just like I would with regards to Simon Parkes (if he actually sought and obtained serious counseling such that he might emerge such that his behavior would no longer imperil the vulnerable)... someone like this surely may have some very interesting and enlightening things to share.

And then again too... the listener has to take some personal responsibility as to their view of the person's authenticity, at age 70 in the now, despite their rumored past... and despite all the swirling of evilness and darkness folks believe is associated with this man, perhaps there are things the man says now that could be of great interest and value without polluting the mind of the listener.

Just to dispel some false beliefs about Michael Aquino - he is not a Satanist... neither a classical Satanist or a LaVeyan Satanist... he is also no Luciferian either. He hasn't been any of these since at least 1975.

He is a Setian.

http://www.ancient.eu/Set_(Egyptian_God)/

Here is part 2

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Kryztian (18th April 2017), raregem (18th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,940 times in 3,471 posts

I had heard that Michael Aquino was an evil Satanist involved in military mind control, but after listening to this two hour interview I am now totally convinced that he is a well intentioned man out there for the benefit of humanity and has some more information on how we can avert some of the immanent danger we find our selves in. I am currently investigating joining his Temple of Set but need some help locating the live sacrificial offering I am required to bring to the first meeting.

Okay, just kidding, but this is actually quite a good interview and should make one think about who this Aquino guys really is. It builds up to the last half of the second where he talks about dimensions, and how they are mostly a construct of minds, of our collective minds, and how they can be manipulated. Some of his ideas sound like they could come out of David Icke.

I never heard of Col. Aquino until I started to listen to Douglas Dietrich interviews. Some of the things Dietrich alleged:

- Aquino was overseeing a project to destroy major historical documents and military records. Dietrich would review them before they were brought to the incinerator.

- Aquino would request extremely rare books on the occult from around the world, sometimes damaging them, and use the information in ritual and occult practices.

- Aquino would perform some of his ritual magic at the Presidio base.

- Aquino was at the time of the Presidio when a child abuse scandal broke out in regards to the day care center located on the base

Aquino was NOT questioned about any of these allegations in the interview. Perhaps he is misunderstood, perhaps he has changed his priorities in life, perhaps there key to who he really is lies in the covert world and has yet to be declassified.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 18th April 2017 at 19:44.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

bettye198 (18th April 2017), Chester (18th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Aquino is a Satanist and has been all his professional life. I cannot believe he would undo a life long quest to spread his ick across the world. Unless there is a walk in somewhere taking over his body who is angelic. I remember how repulsed I was when Oprah had him on her show and he spoke back when he had black hair. He was so full of himself probably many entities in there. When I read all the data decades ago on he being the constructor of mind control MK Ultra on our innocents, that did it for me. He is proud of his heritage and his evilness.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (18th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

From the General Information and Admissions Policies section of the Temple Of Set official website (emphasis mine) -

SET

The oldest known form of the Prince of Darkness, the archetype of isolate self-consciousness, is the Egyptian god Set, whose Priesthood can be traced to Predynastic times. Images of Set have been dated to ca. 3200 BCE, with astronomically-based estimates of inscriptions dating to 5000 BCE.

Set is a more complex figure than that of the Judeo-Christian Satan. Satan, the archetype of rebellion against cosmic order and stasis, may be the symbol for many people's initial commitment to initiation, but this symbol is too closely linked to conventional religions and their moral codes to be an effective representation of the richness, subtlety, and complexity of the Left-Hand Path.

Source.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Chester (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Hervé (19th April 2017), Kryztian (19th April 2017), PathWalker (19th April 2017), Verdilac (20th April 2017), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In your post, Rachel, you pointed out the difference between Set and Satan. The Prince of Darkness is not Satan. Michael Aquino is not a Satanist. He is a Setian. Appreciation of the principle of isolate self-consciousness does not make one a Satanist. One may be served by understanding what a Setian means by the term - "the Prince of Darkness" as it is not what movies and conspiracy world hype thinks it is. Of course, anyone who may have read this post up to here would probably conclude I am sympathetic to this Left Hand Path religion. Surprise, I don't do religion. I do study them though so as to know a bit better what I am talking about.

I remind some of those who may be as old as I the scene in the movie Patton -

The point being that it is far better to understand others when dealing with them... regardless of friend or opponent.

Note: that if one wishes to place a label on me, call me a "monistic idealist." If one becomes acquainted with monistic idealism, one knows that the primary tenant is the perception that that consciousness is per-immanent.

As for "can people change," here's an example -

If one has followed Mark Passio's Natural Law seminars, Mark teaches the same seven natural laws as is taught in the Masonic connected book, the Kybalion. Mark Passio was a Priest on LaVey's Church of Satan until he rejected Satanism and moved onto things such as this (The Kybalion) which is based on Hermetic philosophy.

The gold one can find when familiarizing themselves with the history of philosophies and traditions, is the difference between Left Hand Path (as it is understood by scholars) and Right Hand Path. My own studies accelerated my own personal liberation.

Another point to consider... LaVeyan Satanism was grounded upon a metaphysical, cosmological world view based on materialism. The last two books from Michael Aquino suggest (as he echoes in his interview) that our consciousness resides as a 5th dimension which is clearly above four other dimensions. How I interpret what he writes and speaks is that the OU (Objective Reality) subsists within our collective consciousness which I happen to view as "God" but understand... this also directly implies "we are God."

To complete the understanding that Aquino recommends is to consider (and take full responsibility for) one's individuation within the All that Is. By doing so, by refining one's "self" (one's soul), one can achieve greater degrees of self actualization. This is the essence of Left Hand Path. You hear terms such as "you can achieve immortality of the soul," for example... and so I asked, why can this not be the case anyways? And of course, I cannot answer that... but let's say it is the case anyways... "Who decides that? Who determined that?" If this question is asked... the answer might be for many - "God." And the argument of the Setian would be... if you accept this then you accept that something else (something you would view 'greater than yourself') as also... your ruler. Setians argue that by doing this one avoids the acceptance of 100% responsibility as to everything that happens and that they do in their life and this is deemed less than exemplary.

In addition, if we say, God makes the rules, we cannot also see that we, collectively, are God.

Nothing I have tried to write in all that I wrote above is meant to convince anyone of anything. Again, if you want to label me, I am a monistic idealist. Note that within the metaphysical, cosmological world view of monistic idealism there is plenty of room for all these philosophies, traditions and religions to arise as consciousness has primacy.

One last thing to consider in what Aquino suggests may be true... we create our reality - wow... how many folks on this forum share this view? I know quite a few. I know I share this view. Aquino also recommends we take more responsibility as to what we create. I also share that same view but... where I draw that line is with myself completely and yet with others... as to how I can influence others honestly, directly and transparently. I don't have interest in being involved in intentional "magick" that is not honest, direct and transparent. Meaning I am not interested in ritual magick or other forms of magick where the target is unaware at the level of their 5% "algorithmic" consciousness that the magick is being directed their way. Other than normal everyday interactive influences most of us employ, unless magick is asked for by a target, then I see the magick to be "black magick" and I just don't have personal interest in using such. I seem to enjoy the roll of the lucky dice than to load the dice so I can achieve a desired outcome.

Anyways, this is fascinating stuff for me but I (in large part via my experience and participation in this very forum) have long ago transcended being uninvitedly affected by any of these types of explorations and discussions.

So to the Setian, the Prince of Darkness implies the one who escaped "the light" of the third party, God... ("the light" in this case implies 'religious dogma') and if you consider this further... one might see that 'god' to actually be the demiurge as suggested by some of the Gnostic myths... certainly not 'True God' or "The God of Gods" (look up Abraxas).
    Last edited by Chester; 19th April 2017 at 12:44.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (19th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th April 2017), StandingWave (25th May 2017), Verdilac (20th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Sam.

My personal understanding is that Satan is a Prince of Darkness, which means the embodiment of evil, so I imagine Satan would be rather miffed at the statement, "The Prince of Darkness is not Satan", although technically incorrect because it should be "Satan is the Prince of Darkness". Also a human Anti-Christ would be an embodiment of evil, in the flesh. Set is also regarded as the Prince of Darkness in this context.

However, I'm not arguing your view, rather I'm sharing mine and what I understand the Temple of Set's is. It doesn't state Set is not Satanic, rather it makes the distinction between Set and Satan, comparing them both in the context of being the Prince of Darkness, the embodiment of evil, in regards to the Temple's view of TLHP.

I'm not judging Aquino or the Temple of Set, this is a dualistic world, for a time. I don't fear him or darkness, if anything I'm bored with it and have had enough of it in this world. I wouldn't underestimate this man either, notice the word "subtlety", I have a healthy respect for what his expertise are, hence, like Hervé, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, make that a thousand foot.

Here's an article by a Satanist, Geifodd ap Pwyll, on Set and the Prince of Darkness.

"Set" and the Prince of Darkness
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th April 2017 at 06:03. Reason: clarifications, reorganised paras - more accurate
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

animovado (19th April 2017), BMJ (19th April 2017), Chester (19th April 2017), Hervé (19th April 2017), sunwings (19th April 2017), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Ignorance is one of the things that lead us to the situation we find ourselfs in today.
    I think this is a very important point and in speaking only for myself, when I have combined ignorance with naivete while driven by curiosity, I have found myself experiencing some pretty tricky situations.

Now when I look at this same combination, I find the prevalence of this combination to precisely describe the general condition of children... less and less so as children grow into adulthood and as adults grow and grow hopefully until their physical death. And again... speaking for myself, hopefully beyond... hopefully for eternity.

The benefit my loved ones achieved by my 'up until now' explorations, to gain greater understanding and reduce my own ignorance of philosophies, traditions, religions, thought systems, etc., was that I have been able to coalesce my own metaphysical cosmological world view (which I refer to is my primary operational assumption) and which includes 'a modification process'...

... and all this results in my becoming (and continually becoming) the very best being I can be from their perspective which fortunately has a selfish benefit that I can now (finally) look my own self in the mirror and... smile at what I see, be thankful for what I see, and be grateful that this can be experienced in this strange, shared reality.

Ohhh also note: Regarding the link "Set" and the Prince of Darkness the author takes the reader on a lengthy, windy and twisting journey that explores the links (or not) of all these connections between the beings and/or principles where his ultimate conclusion is that he actually cannot draw any (at least not definitively) but he was able to state the view that he has decided to adopt at the end of the article (which implies at a specific point in time).

Interestingly, the article links further to a page that says the following about the author - Note by Diane Vera:

Quote This is an archive of a website which was maintained here by Geifodd from April 2005 until June 2006. A few months later, he decided not to call himself a Satanist anymore, preferring instead to think of his deity in non-Abrahamic-derived terms. Much of this website no longer reflects his current views, and he is no longer affiliated with either the Church of Azazel or the Black Goat Cabal. However, many people have found his writings to be very thought-provoking, so I consider them to be worth preserving.
    It appears what this author has (and may still be) experiencing is much like what I also have experienced and continue to experience... perhaps best called, the ever unfolding journey into understanding.

In my case, I hope and desire that this journey is eternal. Equal to this hope and desire is that this same possibility be available to others, indeed all. I operate under the assumption that it is.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th April 2017 at 14:12.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

StandingWave (25th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

more along these lines... Christine Hart

and

...and there's word of a Miles/Aquino part three in the make.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th May 2017 at 18:35.

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It was Michael Aquino who moved the MK Ultra mind control forward from the early days of using drugs and trauma to force behaviour, to the current practice of Mind Constructs where the subject(s) do the bidding of the controllers consciously and willingly due to the mind constructs that have been created in the public consciousness.

Jessie Czebotar explains the difference quite well here in this part of a video which should start at exactly the right spot but if it doesn't go to 1hr:29min:47sec

https://youtu.be/rRqfxvFqeSk?t=5387

(If her explanation of his book cover designs doesn't make sense, try going back to the early part of the video where she explains the symbology of the 'higher principalities'.)

I post this at this time because of it's huge relevance to the current covid operation, worldwide.
    Last edited by norman; 22nd November 2021 at 01:09.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (22nd November 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

(Best Kept Secret) Compromised . . .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GK7euoE5BgWO/

" first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill " - John Lennon

If you ever find yourself asking how it is that all those politicians and corporate people are so tightly in lockstep, while consciously mouthing blatant rubbish and transparently feeble lies consider the true meaning of the word COMPROMISED, and then consider the terrifying deep dark depths of the origin of that compromise.

Satanism, as it is practised here on this planet, is first and foremost a network control system. Military people will understand the purpose of network control, they call it ranking order. It's how to get massive operations done.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th November 2021), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread