+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taj & Nyssa talk with Dr. Bill Deagle on The Divine Truth on Revolution Radio

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Taj & Nyssa talk with Dr. Bill Deagle on The Divine Truth on Revolution Radio

We talk to Bill about his background and research in medicine. Bill discusses the reason he got into medicine in the first place to find a cure for diabetes which his father had and he wanted to cure. He also talks about some of the people that he has helped and his ability to diagnose diseases by simply looking at someone either face to face or remotely and also to heal them. Bill also discusses his near death experience as a child and we also cover Quantum Healing, Multidimensional Healing, the nature of reality, Nanotechnology, Transhumanism and the dangers of Artificial Intelligence.

You can find more information about Dr, Bill Deagle and his work at:
    http://www.nutrimedical.com
    http://www.deagle-network.com
    http://www.clayandiron.com
    https://livestream.com/NutriMedicald...lnessAntiAging
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...106200496?mt=2

Please tune into The Divine Truth Show every Sunday at 6pm est 11pm bst on Revolution Radio at freedomslips.com Studio A.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), conk (18th April 2017), Flash (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), Hym (18th April 2017), norman (21st April 2017), Ol' Roy (18th April 2017), toppy (18th April 2017), uzn (30th April 2017), Verdilac (18th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Taj & Nyssa talk with Dr. Bill Deagle on The Divine Truth on Revolution Radio

Have you ever met someone so brilliant and insightful that you wanted to just hang out with them? That's how I feel about Bill.
    In one of the few private conversations I had with him I suggested that I transcribe his talks. I wanted to just slow down all of the technical details, slow enough for me to understand and learn them. He has been gifted with an insight that goes to the core of many medical problems. And we all know that these problems exist because of the corrupt and dark actions of the world around us. This is why I recommend no other physician than Dr.Deagle. Why do that when he is the most qualified? Let me explain...

Being as interactive as I am I often meet people who I share health info with. I shared some info on a problem an operator had but told her how that info was not specific enough in her case. I recommended Dr.Deagle to her. A month later I got an email thanking me for the contact with him because for the first time in over 18 years she was without the pain her condition, now almost entirely gone, came with. It was the only time that I had given out my email, probably because she was a telephone operator from my carrier.

Another time I had recommended a treatment only available elsewhere but told my friend of Doc's expertise in order to do all of the things a layman like me cannot. The last time I saw my friend I was prepared to find out about his wife possibly losing her battle with cancer, remembering all of the cancer treatments she had and how unsuccessful they were. To my surprise my friend told me that his wife was about to go out of the country again to get her 6 month follow up diagnosis since her cancer had been completely eliminated from her system. My friend had contacted Bill and followed his correct advice. It was notable that my friend complained about the cost of sending her out of country because the corrupt medical system in the states wouldn't cover her, despite the large amount of money he put into her health "insurance". Interlocking corporate, congressional, medical criminals need to be addressed and positively influenced to change their ways.

I really hope that Bill's training of others in the health care field is an exponential effort, sharing the concepts, proofs, insights, studies and methods he has learned.
    Last edited by Hym; 19th April 2017 at 01:06.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2017), Mike (19th April 2017), tajgill (21st April 2017), toppy (19th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Taj & Nyssa talk with Dr. Bill Deagle on The Divine Truth on Revolution Radio

Im 41 mins in. He *sounds* like a brilliant guy, but honestly id have no way of knowing....I cant understand half of what hes saying.

I wish I had the time to fact check everything thats coming out of his mouth.

I do know quite a bit about supplements. I've just scrolled his inventory and my first impression is that it's all hugely overpriced. HUGELY. There are many examples, but a few stand out. He's selling 60 grams of ribose for $23. I just bought 500 grams for the same price. And ribose is ribose. His is no different than mine (I get the nutricost brand). The q10 I use...I get 60 softgels for $27. He sells 60 caps for $70. I could go on and on...

Most people that are trying to recover from severe illness cant work..or can only work a little bit. They dont have much $. Looking at his prices, youd have to be quite wealthy to follow thru with any of his protocols. In his defense, he says he will offer free consultations. Thats cool. But for most people, I imagine he'd just be suggesing a whole bunch of supplements they could never afford to begin with.

I dont mean to pile on here, but this has to be asked: if he's so brilliant and so knowledgeable regarding health and supps and so forth, why is he so fat???
    Last edited by Mike; 18th April 2017 at 20:48.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2017), Franny (8th August 2020), Hym (19th April 2017), sunwings (19th April 2017), toppy (19th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I too have questions about pricing. Last, a couple of years ago, I checked he was getting the highest quality herbs from Germany, where the history of herbology, nutrition and cures is far advanced above any in the states. I too would price things in as much of an affordable range if I could, but I do not know the overhead or profit he has earned.

Considering how much money we all have invested in the unnecessary world of middle men and unchecked profits, all bribed into being at the level they are at now, within the health insurance and medical care industry it would be easy to see how proven and effective, science based methods of healing like Deagle's would cost this country billions less a year. The good thing is that so many now know those things that they refuse to teach in schools, even those things they refuse to teach their doctors in the states.

It is an outstanding amount of corruption that takes so much income from healthy individuals who would take, who should be able to take, a large portion of their required health costs and put them into eating healthier, buying high-quality supplements and investing into healthier activities.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th April 2017), Franny (8th August 2020), Mike (19th April 2017), toppy (19th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

As you may have noticed Deagle has a lot going on. It is my understanding that he lays out all of his credentials in order to establish his background. If you are any type of medical researcher, or doctor and if you are alive, your ears perk up. If you ever listen to him talk to other scientists he remains open to other views and it is very interesting to hear the discussions they have. It is all science based, so the only missing part is the time needed to decipher the complexities of the talks, which is why i'd love to be able to learn the details of the sciences involved, in written, technical terms. Who knows what we can learn, especially if we are proficient in our chosen/gifted fields when we put it out to others for their responses?

On the other hand his depth of knowledge is a real threat to established medical practice, theory and science. There are way too many financial and political reasons to keep the public uninformed. It is for this reason I have from the beginning sensed and heard a measure of fear coming from his talks. After all, he and his family have been attacked on many levels for decades. I would probably sound the same, in my own way, if I had that much knowledge and had my life threatened. The only difference is I am much more aggressive in my actions than my talk, but only when an attack is perceived.

If you ever get a chance to talk to him, he is a real listener and very kind, respectful. I felt a great deal of understanding from him when we talked, as I am from a very different background. His listening is one that I have found is a rare gift.

Listening to him, these few years later, I could tell he researched in some detail the spiritual essence I talked with him about, something I am not surprised he understands , but also something I may need to walk him through as he may have accessed a source of translation that is not as insightful as it could be (my expertise). I would then like to
    hear what his insights are about it all. He may or may not get it, but in his favor he does the rare research only a very few are willing to do. I don't present the few insights I have to get agreements, anyway.
    Last edited by Hym; 19th April 2017 at 04:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th April 2017), Mike (19th April 2017), toppy (19th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I would love to slow his talks down enough so that I could hear each individual word (most of which would be new to me) and have enough time to visualize the concepts they represent; however, no one could do that at the rapid fire rate of delivery he generates. He absolutely must know that; and therefore, I wonder if he is not working some sort of strategy of sales on us all.

In another way, Dr. Keshe absolutely destroys the English grammar and at the very point where he is supposedly speaking about the guts of his invention, he seemingly deliberately mumbles. He must be doing so deliberately. One possible reason someone would do this is if he were a con man selling snake oil. If he is on the level he should hire someone who speaks English well and who can set forth his ideas in logical order so that we could understand them.

Now Dr. Bill Deagle must know that he is speaking too quickly and indistinctly for anyone to understand what he is saying. Is he doing this as a result of some sort of complex? He should be too intelligent to let that happen indefinitely. We need people like him or them. Stop hiding behind speed and mumbles and let us get on with it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Hym (21st April 2017), Mike (19th April 2017), toppy (24th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I would love to slow his talks down enough so that I could hear each individual word (most of which would be new to me) and have enough time to visualize the concepts they represent; however, no one could do that at the rapid fire rate of delivery he generates. He absolutely must know that; and therefore, I wonder if he is not working some sort of strategy of sales on us all.

In another way, Dr. Keshe absolutely destroys the English grammar and at the very point where he is supposedly speaking about the guts of his invention, he seemingly deliberately mumbles. He must be doing so deliberately. One possible reason someone would do this is if he were a con man selling snake oil. If he is on the level he should hire someone who speaks English well and who can set forth his ideas in logical order so that we could understand them.

Now Dr. Bill Deagle must know that he is speaking too quickly and indistinctly for anyone to understand what he is saying. Is he doing this as a result of some sort of complex? He should be too intelligent to let that happen indefinitely. We need people like him or them. Stop hiding behind speed and mumbles and let us get on with it.

Some good points here.

I listened to the rest of the audio today, and I couldnt help but wonder if I was listening to a brilliant man with a rapid fire mind and delivery..or medicines answer to Sean David Morton.

Bill Deagle says multiple times that there is NO PROBLEM HE CAN'T SOLVE. Not a single one. And this claim pales in comparison with several others he's made...like for example, he hung out with Jesus in the dream state for what would be the equilvalent of 500 earth years and therefore knows just about everything there is to know about everything. I'm not making that up LOL. HE SAID THAT!

...Humility is not his strong suit. It IS refreshing to hear a doctor say they actually have answers to many of the diseases plaguing us...vs the usual, vague "management of disease" line parroted by most md's....but Deagle's claims are all wrapped in a disturbing "chosen one"/messiah complex narrative that I find particularly hard to swallow.

He's smart and charming and spins a good yarn, but so do many sociopaths. Is Deagle a sociopath? I cant say for sure, but he sure has all the qualities.

Another one of his claims is that he can diagnose people just by looking at them...or even long distance. so i just wrote him, asking for a diagnosis. I didnt tell him what was wrong with me. I was very vague. If he's so bloody cosmic, he should be able to sort it all out. I look forward to his reply.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Hym (21st April 2017), norman (21st April 2017), toppy (24th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I don't see him as a sociopath, but part of the diagnosis is there.

The other thing I have experienced is some few who, without any need for payment or ego based needs, can see inside the body very accurately. I have seen many such instances written here on this forum over the years. I don't talk about those explicit details, amazing as they are, unless they are within another context. Facts have to be documented if we are to accept insights that lead to healing.

More importantly to me is how can anyone with those insights, if they are proven to be valid, teach others to gain the same abilities. I have spent most of my life hiding those things I can do for others because I have a profound respect for people finding their own means and insights into self-healing, as this attitude seems to fit some noble concept of non-interference. However, I must say that these views and attitudes I have held have proven at times to be b.s. because sometimes I have had to just jump in and help. I have had friends and relatives call me out on this, when I would try to get them to do these things themselves for their loved ones.

Yep. At some point, any point, the tech talk has to slow down, even for those pros in the field to understand it all. It was pretty discouraging initially listening to Bill because, as a decoder, I measure the truth of any postulate by how it can be broken down. We teach those aspects, those areas in need of establishing a base of understanding, before we get on with any findings. It annoyed me when I was 2 and 3 years old when people would talk too far ahead of my understanding, like they forgot what it was like beginning a new language, a new learning at that early age. How'd they forget that feeling?

I do expect my friends and colleagues to slap me silly if I ever begin to get that quick, simply because we all know in that state of communicating only a few would absorb it all. It's okay to give us some clues about solving a mystery, but only if you don't hold back what you know. I will consider him a failure if most of what he knows does not get out to us common folk, beyond the few professionals he instructs.

Getting back to the reality of our lives.... I see what can be done or learned and then I let it go. We should not spend much time on one person's ability or inability to teach, and beyond this thread we don't. I think the way this thread has evolved it has become a lesson in the power of sharing, teaching and the ultimate importance of keeping the ego in check, for that is an illness in itself. One person can only do such a limited amount of healing. Teaching is the progressive duty when holding knowledge and it is hard when ego, no matter what it's truths or it's real world credentials are, gets the F### in the way. I agree with all you both have written.

Dang, whatever his need is, some of which I tried but failed to understand in my comments above, it is a testament to a major failure in his ability to communicate and share the knowledge he has gained about health solutions. And this in not due to our penchant to incessantly overtalk a subject, esp. me, as this forum is one of the unique gifts we have of listening to each others' insights, Mike's and Amor's, and following it's natural course. THANKS GUYS !!!

A reminder to share and then step the hell out of the way, if you know anything about the power of sharing and how we see it's validity in results, not in praise.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), toppy (24th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Just spent some time listening to this interview and found quite a few interesting connections to various other information presented on the forum. The most urgent and alarming information to me personally is the existence of the "Deep Blue State". The headlong rush I feel toward what Deagle describes as Cybernetic Omniscience is very real - especially in our public school system. Deagle says we are walking blindfolded into an augmented future and I would have to agree. The seductive siren song of a direct brain interface to live permanently in cyberspace is very, very close. I asked my classroom of 11 and 12 year olds if they would agree to an implant that would connect them directly to social media and the internet. One hundred percent raised their hands.....The last 15 minutes contains the information on AI that to me is most intriguing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), toppy (6th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Finally had time to watch the video. My impression is that he talks so fast because he has so much to pass on to us! Doesn't sound like he's on an ego trip to me; just stating the facts, Mam! What he says about the Orion Wars seems similar to what Robert Stanley says. It is very difficult for us to really grasp what the Big Picture is about. I did like what he said about The Oneness & loss of empathy.

ahamkara, that was scary that all of your classroom would accept direct brain interface! Makes me wonder about the parents!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

toppy (6th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I recently re-listened to the Camelot interview of Bill Deagle. My impression that he is a crazy liar has not changed. Looks like somebody who knew him thinks he's a con man also.

https://www.christianissues.com/deagle.html

+ Reply to Thread