Thread: Suspicious Death Research - Shadow Government Assassinations

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Suspicious Death Research - Shadow Government Assassinations

This is one big reason many many people did not vote for Mrs. Clinton, Russian Vote Tampering be damned. Also, if the Russians or any one else can tamper with the voting machines, WHY ARE VOTING RESULTS ON THE INTERNET??? You can stay in China and change the votes! We should send all these people and their fraudulent mechanisms packing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), Omni (19th May 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

From another thread:

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Seth Rich was alive and conscious when found shot. Was alive for 1 hour and 37 minutes. I wonder if he got word out to the police or medical staff before he died?

https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/s...18080021630976

And:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From Jim Stone:
    The following is getting deleted and tripping bans EVERYWHERE

If I don't put it here you will never see it. Seth Rich overwhelmingly probably killed at hospital

Any location that bans or deletes this is enemy turf. It was hard to find because of it. I only heard this talked about but did not see it until I found this. SEE THIS:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (19th May 2017), Daughter of Time (19th May 2017), Ewan (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Hym (29th April 2020), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Omni (19th May 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017), silverchimes (20th May 2017), StandingWave (19th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (20th May 2017), fourty-two (20th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Hym (29th April 2020), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Just stumbeld across this thread from 2015, accidentally:

Too many UFO researchers die under mysterious circumstances!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post985291

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (30th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017), Spellbound (13th July 2017), uzn (28th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

There are slow kill methods which are used on families for generations. A slow kill leaves few bodies to autopsy with suspicion....just assumed natural deaths and assumed crazies. There are people who didn't want to know and be victim/witnesses to compromising information about powerful people. My children and I, are part of this set. I can give details, but right now, as a new member of Avalon Project, thus just finding your post and opportunity to speak. . . I am a little overwhelmed. It is a true long horror which they promised would be the case when I was 3 years of age, and then again when I was 7 years of age. Both sets of my Grandparents were very good and important people who brought about peace and treaties for the U.S. and other nations. The Shadow Gov which people speak of, I believe to be AXIS powers residing in and becoming ever more imposters of CIA and other officials. I'll give more details as I post throughout Avalon threads. One way which these imposters (AXIS associates) use to harm is framing. Framing someone for a car accident(s), framing someone for murder, framing someone for pediphilia, framing someone for stealing, framing someone as a liar, framing someone as mentally ill, framing someone as negligent. Another way the imposters use to harm is to come to you face-to-face, or during a rape, or during a beating, or during a tazing, and threaten the lives of your children; then as you report the crimes and threats one is made out to be a liar even though there is evidence, witnesses, etc as in my case, the imposters already own by blackmail many members of the Police Department and Hospital. They commit crimes to your children right in front of you, but use means to cause amnesia to your children and yourself. Once you remember, your children still don't remember, so you are in deep water, as your own children turn against you. etc. etc. Elk Grove, California is completely gridlocked through blackmail by AXIS imposters who are also fully entangled with ISIS, some willingly and some unwillingly. The effect is that there are rampant covert crimes with no resultant arrests; thus subsequent crimes . . . . again and again and again. . . upon targeted individuals. It is as if we are for sale as ragdolls to be used in perverse, private power-plays. Sorry for not being more clear. I started rambling. Sometimes something has been going on so long, and is so traumatizing that it is difficult to know where to start. I have been a targeted individual since birth due to my Grandparents jobs, but have been only targeted individual with full onslaught of threats, rapes, stalking for the purpose of framing in every regard as described above, and sonic, DEW, microwave, frequency weapons since 2005.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 13th July 2017 at 00:45. Reason: ADDING A LINE

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Alx (17th July 2017), avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (13th July 2017), BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Merkaba360 (8th April 2022), mgray (14th July 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Omni (13th July 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 16:41.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (17th July 2017), avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (13th July 2017), BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Hym (27th April 2020), marique3652 (28th August 2017), mgray (14th July 2017), Molly4US (9th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

The targeted individual process is definitely an assassination which was desired by somebody. I wanted to add a point: The point of opportunism. My hypothetical is this: Let's say that a perp desires to cause innocent citizens to believe that the NSA is doing the "targeted individual" tortures. All the perp would have to do is find out which NSA employee was getting laid off. Voila! Opportunity has struck. The perp then begins the assassination process. Voila! Looks like the NSA is torturing the ex-employee as some sort of threat to be silent about their past job and any classified info they have had contact with. Voila! The NSA ex-employee themselves, due to their life being murdered for years on end, comes out publicly to declare the NSA as responsible for the torture. Voila! How perfect. NSA blaming NSA. Now that is the kind of perfidy the perps just love. Cause two innocents to fight one another, upsweeps of distrust and public outrage.......but toward the wrong people or country or organization. (Not saying that the NSA is perfect, I'm sure they get some psychopathic enemies and treasonists in there sometimes.) The perps torturing me are human traffickers to put it as general as possible.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Merkaba360 (8th April 2022), Noelle (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hello Omnisense. When I use the word AXIS, it is to convey the origin of some of my chief perps, and that the time period which they gained a root was during the Cold War period, thus their own alliances from then could be their current un-doing, as alliances change.

Also, responding to your assessment of NAZI ideologies of perps: I agree, from what I have seen from several tendrals of the perp trunk/root here, there is SRA type grooming.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 9th August 2017 at 01:53. Reason: add

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), BMJ (30th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 16:41.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

If they want to threaten you, you they might have a random person come up to and say "it's very easy to abduct somebody and dispose of the body using an acid bath".

On the flip side. If they want you to join them it very much like the Ronald Bernard case:

- you might get singled out at the gym by an acquaintance for months on end trying to convince you to go to sex parties, and showing you pictures on his phone of some of the attractive women that go there and telling you what a great time you will have;

- find a 40k debt disappear overnight and then reappear 24 hours later;

- your watching a Top Gear special on the F-Type Jaguar sports car thinking I would really like that car.
    To find the next day and for a week thereafter every time you take the puppy for it's daily walk at midday, that two F-Types pass you by several times on every walk. One a hard top and the other a convertible F-Type;

- your watching a Top Gear special on the brand new Lamborghini Huracán and thinking that's really nice car, if only.
    Then the next day catching a taxi to and from the vet to take the puppy in for a check up, you find a lime green Huracán in front of your taxi going to the vet and on the way back in the taxi a white Huracán; and

- you might go to job interview were the employer was really keen on you and he does not ask you how much do you want but instead offers you 90k a year for starters on a 60K per year job.

But at the end of the day really these things mean "nothing" in the scheme of things.

Love, loyalty, kindness, empathy, honesty, integrity, fortitude, family, community and spirituality to name a few things is what is really important in life and "priceless".

A poor man can also be the richest man in the world.

I did not want to start a thread just to mention the flip side so just tagged it on to my initial comment.

Back to top.
    Last edited by BMJ; 30th August 2017 at 15:51.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), Ewan (8th February 2022), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

More on James Vincent Forrestal...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Somewhere In The Skies

Episode Fourty One | Peter Robbins | The Extraordinary Life & Strange Death Of James Forrestal

Published 29th January 2018

In 1949, James Forrestal, the first Secretary of Defense, plunged to his death from the sixteenth floor of the Bethesda Naval Hospital. The death was ruled a suicide. But many mysteries surrounded this highly decorated American patriot, including his involvement in the controversial MJ 12 program. What did Forrestal actually know about the UFO phenomenon? And did it play a part in his death? Peter Robbins explains in this first part of a two-part series.

Episode Fourty Three | Peter Robbins | The Extraordinary Life & Strange Death Of James Forrestal | Part 2

Published 12th February 2018

On May 22nd, 1949, Forrestal fell to his death from the sixteenth-floor window of Bethesda Naval Hospital, where he was treated for “depression”. An official U.S. Navy Medical Review Board convened on his death, after examining all doctors and witnesses who were in the vicinity. They could not establish the reason for Forrestal's fall. The peculiar circumstances of Forrestal's death, and the U.S. government's withholding of the complete report of the review board until 2004 has led to much speculation and controversy.

What many are not aware of is that Forrestal has also been connected to the controversial MJ-12 group, an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by then U.S. President, Harry Truman, to facilitate recovery and investigation of alien spacecraft. Before his departure as Secretary of Defense, Forrestal had a mental breakdown, which ultimately led to his untimely death. What did he know? What was he told? And what exactly happened to him in the hospital as he plunged downward into tragedy and questionable history?

Guest Bio: Peter Robbins is an investigative writer, author, and lecturer, best known for his books, columns, articles, radio commentaries, interviews and conference talks. He has appeared as a guest on and been a consultant to numerous television programs and documentaries. Peter was born in Queens, New York and studied art, design, and theater at the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut. He received his BFA (painting, film history) from New York City’s School of Visual Arts (SVA) where he also taught painting for a dozen years. In the mid-1980s, he became seriously involved in UFO research when his knowledge of classified data indicated to him the US government was not telling the public the truth about UFOs.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th February 2018 at 03:56.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), BMJ (30th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Dorothy Kilgallen, the New York reporter who said she was going to crack the Kennedy Assassination case wide open, the woman who interviewed Jack Ruby.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th April 2020), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), DNA (8th April 2022), Ewan (8th February 2022), Hym (29th April 2020), Merkaba360 (8th April 2022), Satori (28th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Dark Journalist's latest show:
    "X-87: MKULTRA Assassins X Mind Control Programs Revealed"
    features some mention of Kilgallen:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h9CdFHflqT8&t=3266s

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th April 2020 at 17:46. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (28th April 2020), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), Ewan (8th February 2022), Hym (29th April 2020), Kryztian (28th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Naphazoline nitrate treat the Frey effect of microwave and other sonic weapon’s damages in Human’s Internal, Endogenous Organs
    Researcher Analyst, Dubnik, Slovakia
    Naphazoline nitrate treat the Frey effect of microwave and other sonic weapon’s damages in Human’s Internal, Endogenous Organs
    Robert Skopec*Annals of Biomedical Science and Engineering
    https://www.heighpubs.org/hbse/abse-aid1004.php

Abstract
    "State Department had evacuated a number of Americans from the U.S. consulate in Guangzhou, China after they experienced unexplained health issues. A group of U.S. diplomats stationed in China have been brought back to the states after being inflicted by a mystery illness that reportedly resembles the brain injuries previously suffered by staff in Cuba. At the end of the December 2018 we have found a medicine fully treating the damages caused the Frey Effect of Microwave and other types of Sonic Weapons in Human’s internal, endogenous organs. I am proposing to use Naphasoline nitrate, (former) nasal decongestant, to treat Carcinogenesis of the Human’s internal, endogenous organs caused by Sonic Weapons through the release and cleaning of the Lymphatic ways in patients with colorectal, colon, pancreatic, breast, etc., cancer. I have proved this healing effect of the Naphazoline nitrate on myself during treatment in last months of the year 2018."

Introduction
    "The New York Times reported that at least two employees removed from China experienced unusual noises while there. The Times reported that U.S. officials are suspicious that China or Russia may be involved.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the precise nature of the injuries suffered has not been determined and promised a “multi-agency response to the unexplained health incidents.” Pompeo told the House Foreign Affairs Committee last month that the symptoms being reported in China were “entirely consistent with the medical indications that have taken place to Americans working in Cuba.” Last October, the State Department ordered non-essential embassy personnel and the families of all staff to leave Havana, arguing the U.S. could not protect them from unexplained illnesses that have harmed at least 24 Americans. Symptoms, sounds and sensations reportedly varied dramatically from person to person. Some have permanent hearing loss or concussions, while others suffered nausea, headaches and ear-ringing. Some were struggling with concentration or common word recall, the Associated Press has reported [1].

Materials and Methods
    Exposure to microwave, infrasound, etc., sonic weapons has been demonstrated to affects recipients with symptoms including fear, sorrow, depression, anxiety, nausea, chest pressure and hallucination. It can cause objects to move through vibration and the body’s internal organs can be affected.

The term infrasonic applied to sound refers to sound waves below the frequencies of audible sound. Nominally includes frequencies under 20 Hz. Sources of infrasound in nature includes volcanoes, avalanches, earthquakes and meteorites.

The healthy human ear can hear frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20,000Hz. Over time, the hair-like stereo cilia may get damaged or broken. If enough of them are damaged, hearing loss results. The high frequency area of the cochlea is often damaged by loud sound.

Infrasound is sound which extends below the range of human hearing (from 20 Hz to 0.001 Hz), and it imitates from many natural and man-made sources. For example, some animals, such as whales, elephants and giraffes communicate using infrasound over long distances.

Sonic and ultrasonic weapons (USW) are weapons of various types that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill a target. New personal communications shows that infrasound can cause trough vibrations, resonance frequency about 7 Hz with internal organs of humans cause also cancer, such as colorectal cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc., [2-4].

Some of these weapons have been described as sonic bullets, sonic grenades, sonic mines, or sonic cannons. Some USWs make a focused beam of sound or ultrasound, some made an area field of sound.

As an example of used sonic weapon we can use The LRAD Sound Cannon as an acoustic weapon and communication device. Developed by the LRAD Corporation to broadcast messages and pain-inducing deterrent tones over long distances. LRAD devices come in various iterations that produce varying degrees of sound. They can be mounted to a vehicle or handheld.

Protests in Fergusson, Missouri have reached a terrifying fever pitch, and the ludicrously armed Ferguson Police Department is bringing all its crowd-control weapons to bear, tear gas, stun grenades, rubber bullets. One of the most controversial of those is the LRAD Sound Cannon. The device produces a sound that can be directed in a beam up to 30-degress wide, and the military-grade LRAD 2000X can transmit voice commands at up to 162 dB up to 5.5 miles away.

The LRAD Corporation says that anyone within a 100 meters of the device’s sound path will experience an extreme pain. The version generally utilized by Police Departments (the LRAD 500X) is designed to communicate at up to 2000 meters during ideal conditions. In a typical outdoor environment, the device can be heard for 650 meters. The 500X version is also capable of short bursts of directed sound that cause headaches in anyone within a 300 meter range. Anyone within 15 meters of the device’s audio path can experience permanent hearing loss. LRAD claims the device is not a weapon, but a directed-sound communication device.

The U.S. State Department has introduced a gaggle of diplomats’ house from Guangzhou, China, over worry they had been affected by a mysterious illness that resembles a mind harm and has already affected U.S. group of workers in Cuba, a spokeswoman mentioned. After confirming one executive worker had “suffered a medical incident” in the southern Chinese town, the dept deployed a staff to display screen staff and members of the family at its consulate there, spokeswoman Heather Nauert mentioned in a remark on Wednesday. “As a result of the screening process so far, the department has sent a number of individuals for further evaluation and a comprehensive assessment of their symptoms and findings in the United States,” Nauert mentioned [2].

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo launched a remark pronouncing the dept established a role power closing month 2018 “to direct a multi-agency response to the unexplained health incidents”. “The precise nature of the injuries suffered by the affected personnel, and whether a common cause exists for all cases, has not yet been established,” Pompeo mentioned.

Developing a new class of weapons

Allan H. Frey, has lived at his home outside Washington. In 1960, he stumbled on an acoustic effect of microwaves that was eventually named after him. Microwaves are ubiquitous in modern life. The short radio waves power radars, cook foods, relay messages and link cellphones to antenna towers. They’re a form of electromagnetic radiation on the same spectrum as light and X-rays, only at the opposite end.

While radio broadcasting can employ waves a mile or more in length, microwaves range in size from roughly a foot to a tiny fraction of an inch. They’re seen as harmless in such everyday uses as microwaving foods. But their diminutive size also enables tight focusing, as when dish antennas turn disorganized rays into concentrated beams.

The dimensions of the human head, scientists say, make it a fairly good antenna for picking up microwave signals. Mr. Frey, a biologist, said he stumbled on the acoustic effect in 1960 while working for General Electric’s Advanced Electronics Center at Cornell University. A man who measured radar signals at a nearby G.E. facility came up to him at a meeting and confided that he could hear the beam’s pulses — zip, zip, zip. Intrigued, Mr. Frey traveled to the man’s workplace in Syracuse and positioned himself in a radar beam. “Lo,” he recalled, “I could hear it, too.”

Mr. Frey’s resulting papers — reporting that even deaf people could hear the false sounds — founded a new field of study on radiation’s neural impacts. Mr. Frey’s first paper, in 1961, reported that power densities 160 times lower than “the standard maximum safe level for continuous exposure” could induce the sonic delusions. His second paper, in 1962, pinpointed the brain’s receptor site as the temporal lobes, which extend beneath the temples. Each lobe bears a small region — the auditory cortex — that processes nerve signals from the outer and inner ears. Investigators raced to confirm and extend Mr. Frey’s findings. At first they named the phenomenon after him, but eventually called it the microwave auditory effect and, in time, more generally, radio-frequency hearing.

The Soviets took notice. Not long after his initial discoveries, Mr. Frey said, he was invited by the Soviet Academy of Sciences to visit and lecture. Toward the end, in a surprise, he was taken outside Moscow to a military base surrounded by armed guards and barbed-wire fences. “They had me visiting the various labs and discussing the problems,” including the neural impacts of microwaves, Mr. Frey recalled. “I got an inside look at their classified program.” Moscow was so intrigued by the prospect of mind control that it adopted a special terminology for the overall class of envisioned arms, calling them psychophysical and psychotronic.

The Navy sought to paralyze. The Frey effect was to induce sounds powerful enough to cause painful discomfort and, if needed, leave targets unable to move. The weapon, the Navy noted, would have a “low probability of fatalities or permanent injuries.” In a twist, the 2003 contract was awarded to microwave experts who had immigrated to the United States from Russia and Ukraine.

It is unknown if Washington deploys such arms. But the Pentagon built a related weapon known as the Active Denial System, hailing it in a video. It fires an invisible beam meant to deter mobs and attackers with fiery sensations. Russia, China and many European states are seen as having the know-how to make basic microwave weapons that can debilitate, sow noise or even kill. Advanced powers, experts say, might accomplish more nuanced aims such as beaming spoken words into people’s heads. Only intelligence agencies know which nations actually possess and use such unfamiliar arms. The basic weapon might look like a satellite dish. In theory, such a device might be hand-held or mounted in a van, car, boat or helicopter. Microwave arms are seen as typically working over relatively short distances — across the length of a few rooms or blocks. High-powered ones might be able to fire beams across several football fields, or even for several miles.

Vladimir Putin, as Russia’s president and prime minister, sought to recover the economic, political and strategic clout that the Soviets had lost. In December 2000, months after the start of his first presidential term, Mr. Putin flew to the island nation. It was the first visit by a Soviet or Russian leader since the Cold War. He also sought to resurrect Soviet work on psychoactive arms. In 2012, he declared that Russia would pursue “new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals,” including psychophysical weapons.

Discussion
    The LRAD device has been used on several occasions against activists in the USA. The first documented use was in Pittsburgh during the G20 Summit in 2009. The LRAD infra-sound device has potentially long-term effects, including permanent hearing loss and carcinogenesis [4]. Human discomfort starts when sound hits 120 dB, well below the LRAD’s threshold. Permanent hearing loss begins at 130 dB, and if the device is turned up to 140 dB, anyone within its path would not only suffer hearing loss, but also lose their balance, and be unable to move out of the path of the audio[3,4].

LRAD systems are deployed at airports to sonically deter birds from residing in the pats of aircrafts. The bio-acoustic deterrent helps minimize bird strikes. It means that this device is available for military, police, secret services and also for agricultural companies to sonically deter birds, (in Slovakia reportedly suspected: Rudolf E. with AT Dunaj Dubnik, Slovakia, and his supporters Tomáš P. with Sebastian P. Their cars: NZ 123 ER, NZ 810 GK, TN 181 EB, NZ 708 FY, NZ 702 EG), etc.

From the above information it follows that the similar bio-acoustic deterrents may have been developed also in other countries, first of all in other powers, such as Russia, China, and India. Reportedly, above mentioned bio-acoustic deterrents may use also the Russian-based organized crime (RBOC), and also in different local groups of organized crime in V 4 countries.

As it was published in Western media, Russian ambassadors keep dying in mysterious ways. For example, former Russian ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, who died in February 2017 in New York. The US State Department asked the New York medical examiner’s office to not release his autopsy.

Reportedly, seven Russian ambassadors have died in mysterious ways over the last two years. What’s concerning here is that Russia, according to Richard Walton, Scotland Yard’s former counter-terror commander, is skilled it disguising, probably by using biological (including bio-acoustic deterrents) or chemical agents that leave no trace. There are simply a lot of really weird coincidences in our world, Rolf Mowatt-Larsen, an intelligence expert at the Harvard Kennedy School, told to media.

From the official U. S. State Department data is known that already in the year 1978 from the 22 American diplomats working in Moscow had got 18 (!) health problems with their carcinogenesis. This situation has been only worsened further during later decades’ development at the field of sonic weapons. Today there are a lot of possibilities for example to use sonic weapons from the space satellites, like is category of Russian ERA-GLONASS satellites, (they can blockade completely the whole electronic system of the terrestrial cars), etc., [5].

I was working at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic to Russia in Moscow during the years 2002-2006 as the First Secretary and have also some similar problems with Sonic Attacks. In December, 2017 I have sent my request to the Miroslav Lajčák’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic (MoFA SR) in Bratislava to make investigation of my case of sonic health problems. The official Human Resources’ General Secretary of the MoFA SR Pavol S. have sent me several months ago a letter rejecting my request for as minimum financial rehabilitation from suffered damage during my above diplomatic mission in abroad. It can be also understood probably as a shameful case of Moral Incompetence.

I hope that the investigation of the Havana-Case in U. S. State Department will prove my experiences. Especially, the AMA’s (The America Medical Association) journal JAMA is by my opinion not the best solution for a new types of Sonic Weapons mechanisms investigation. I am also publishing articles in U. S. scientific journals at the field of Biology during several years and I am convinced that the JAMA is too conservative, old-fashioned, outdated scientific journal. They have only very limited information about new weapon technologies used recently by military and security forces of the modern states. From this reason I am rejecting the JAMA’s conclusions in Havana-Case investigation as not qualified!

We have asked the Permanent Mission of Sweden to the United Nations to introduce a new initiative on illegalization of the Sonic Weapons (Bio-acoustic deterrents) with formulation of a new International Treaty on Prohibition of the use of the Sonic Weapons. They must be prohibited because are causing Carcinogenesis and Death of Humans. We here in my home in Dubnik, Slovakia have a new tragic case when one of the neighbor living next-door Tomas P. and Sebastian P. can be suspected if they were misused the Bio-acoustic deterrents ? Mária Deáková [6], who had in 3 weeks got a carcinogenesis of liver and from this reason has at July 17, 2018 died!

The Traditional Medicine has not enough information and means to heal these new types of health disorders caused by Sonic Weapons. We also propose to update the International Diseases’ Register of the WHO with new Diagnosis of Carcinogenesis caused by Sonic Weapons.

I am convinced now that the use of Sonic Weapons will bring a fundamental changes in Diplomacy and in the means of International Policy making.

But in a scientific paper that same month, James C. Lin of the University of Illinois, a leading investigator of the Frey effect, described the diplomatic ills as plausibly arising from microwave beams. Dr. Lin is the editor-in-chief of Bio Electro Magnetics, a peer-reviewed journal that explores the effects of radio waves and electromagnetic fields on living things. In his paper, he said high-intensity beams of microwaves could have caused the diplomats to experience not just loud noises but nausea, headaches and vertigo, as well as possible brain-tissue injury. The beams, he added, could be fired covertly, hitting “only the intended target.” In February, ProPublica in a lengthy investigation mentioned that federal investigators were weighing the microwave theory. Separately, it told of an intriguing find. The wife of a member of the embassy staff, it reported, had looked outside her home after hearing the disturbing sounds and seen a van speeding away. A dish antenna could fit easily into a small van.

To date, the most detailed medical case for microwave strikes has been made by Beatrice A. Golomb, a medical doctor and professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego. In a forthcoming paper to be published in October in Neural Computation, a peer-reviewed journal of the MIT Press, she lays out potential medical evidence for Cuban microwave strikes. She compared the symptoms of the diplomats in Cuba to those reported for individuals said to be suffering from radio-frequency sickness. The health responses of the two groups, Dr. Golomb wrote, “conform closely.”

Results
    Nasal decongestant naphasoline nitrate treat the Frey effect of microwave and other sonic weapons in human’s internal, endogenous organs.

The use of naphazoline nitrate may result in an analgesic effect upon first use, through activation of adrenergic and opioidergic systems, followed by a pro-migraine effect via a late induction of an inflammatory cascade, modulated by nitric oxide and arachidonic acid. The observation that naphazoline detoxification relieved the patient’s headache, indicates that prolonged use of naphazoline may cause chronic headaches. Therefore, physicians should ask for details on the use of nasal decongestants in patients complaining of chronic headache, as they could potentially be suffering from a headache caused be the Frey effect of Sonic Weapons use against him.

The headache experienced by the patient was bilateral, throbbing, sometimes very severe, and associated with nausea, vomiting, photophobia, osmophobia and worsened by head movements.

The patient had been treated by his general practicioner (GP) with medication to relieve the headache (metamizole, rizatriptan, zolmitriptan, acetylsalicylic acid, nimesulide, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium), consumed more than once a day, until the age of 24. Since then, he had stopped the consumption of such painkillers because he found that naphazoline nitrate nasal spray was more effective. He began with 2 shots (0,14 mg of drug for any shot) for each nostril 3 times a day, and at the time of presentation, due to pain recurrence, was using the spray 5–6 times a day, and experiencing immediate, yet temporary, relief of the symptoms every time. When asked, the patient said that he had used naphazoline nitrate nasal spray on an occasional basis since the age of 16, in order to self-medicate for self-diagnosed chronic rhinitis.

The chronic headache of the Frey effect disappeared following the treatment suggested by otolaryngologist. After three months of headache diary recording and clinical re-evaluation, the clinical picture was dramatically changed: patient presented only sporadic attacks of migraine without aura (ICHD-II 1.1). By an anamnesis re-evaluation it emerged that an episodic headache arose in childhood and worsen over the years, until it became chronic by the age of 18. One year after naphazoline detoxification, the patient has suffered from a few attacks during the year, treated with triptans.

Naphazoline is a sympathomimetic drug, an imidazolinic derivate with marked alpha-adrenergic activity. It enhances the release of noradrenaline from adrenergic termination, immediately relieving the nasal congestion thanks to its vasoconstricting action on the vessels of nasal mucosa. Because of its adrenergic activity, this drug can also produce adverse effects, like rhinitis medicamentosa, hypertension, headache and acute depression of central nervous system with marked sedation. Moreover, cases of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke secondary to naphazoline have also been reported, mediated by the alpha1 and alpha2 adrenergic vasoconstrictive effect that is also exerted on brain vessels.

Naphazoline can trigger headaches because of its adrenergic activity (Figure 1). Alpha1 receptors are associated with G-proteins that generate a cascade of events leading to the production of arachidonic acid (AA) and nitric oxide (NO). AA and NO release leads to a late inflammatory vasodilatation [8,9], that could induce a migraine attack [10]. Moreover, it is also possible that the same naphazoline nitrate, consumed by our patient, could have contributed to the production and release of further NO by a chemical reduction of the naphazoline salt. In fact, NO donors are currently used to induce migraine attacks in clinical and experimental settings [11].

Figure 1: Events induced by naphazoline caused by the Frey effect’s headache.

Events induced by naphazoline caused by the Frey effect’s headache

a. Naphazoline activates α1 receptors that are associated with G-proteins that cause the activation of phospholipase C. Phospholipase C cleavesphosphatidyl-inositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) into two second messengers, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) and diacylglycerol (DAG) which in turn cause an increase in the level of calcium and protein kinase C. Diacylglycerol, by DAG lipase, takes part in the creation of arachidonic acid which is a precursor in the production of prostaglandins (PGs), mediated by cyclooxygenase (COX). The higher concentration of intracellular calcium allows an increase in the complex of calcium-calmodulin and therefore the activation of constitutive nitrous oxide synthetase (cNOS) with the generation of nitric oxide [8,9]. b. Naphazoline nitrate can contribute to the production and release of further NO by a chemical reduction of the naphazoline salt. Prostaglandins and nitric oxide contribute to the activation of nociceptors and the transmission of the pain pulse from the periphery to the centre [10]. Consequently there is a release of substances such as potassium ions, P-substance, bradykinin, histamine, serotonin and CGRP that keep nociceptors active and result in vasodilatation and extravasation of plasma proteins from the vessels [7-12].

However, despite the late effect as a migraine trigger factor, naphazoline might also have an early action as an anti-migraine agent acting on alpha receptors of muscle, immune cells, Locus Coeruleus and spinal cord (Figure 2). In fact, alpha2 adrenergic receptors have a peripheral analgesic effect, thanks to the activation of opioidergic receptors, via endogenous opioid release [12]. Moreover, both alpha1 and alpha2 adrenergic receptors agonists have been proposed to be specifically useful for the treatment of migraine by mechanisms that mediate the early vasoconstrictive effect related to their activation [8], similarly to triptans that carry out an analgesic action through the serotoninergic agonism that also mediates vasoconstriction.

Figure 2: Possible early events that induce peripheral analgesic effect.

Possible early events that induce peripheral analgesic effect

a. Naphazoline activates alpha1 receptors that are associated with G-proteins that cause the activation of phospholipase C. Phospholipase C cleaves phosphatidyl-inositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) into inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3). Consequently there is a smooth muscle contraction due to an increase of intracellular calcium. b. Alpha-Receptors on immune cells release β-endorphins that cause opioid analgesia. c. Activation of alpha2 adrenoceptors in the Locus Coeruleus and spinal cord provokes the depression of nociceptive transmission [12].

We could therefore presume that in our patient, in a similar manner to the “triptans effect”, naphazoline could exert an antimigraine action but also induce a rebound chronic headache due to medication overuse and/or a proinflammatory cytokine-mediated headache induction. Indeed, our patient had experienced such a sudden analgesic effect; otherwise he would not have continued to take naphazoline.

Conclusion
    I am proposing to use Naphasoline nitrate, (former) nasal decongestatnt, to treat Carcinogenesis of the Human’s internal, endogenous organs caused by Sonic Weapons through the release and cleaning of the Lymphatic ways in patients with colorectal, colon, pancreatic, breast, etc., cancer. I have proved this healing effect of the Naphazoline nitrate on myself during treatment in last months of the year 2018.

Acknowledgment
    The author gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Dr. Marta Ballova, Ing. Konrad Balla, Livuska Ballova and Ing. Jozef Balla."

References

Myers, More Americans Evacuated From Chins Over Mysterious Ailments, N.Y. Times (June 30, 2018). See also previous posts to dwkcommentaries.com: U.S. Establishes Task Force To Coordinate Response to Health Problems of U.S. Diplomats in Cuba and China (June 5, 2018); Comment: More U.S. Diplomats Report Illness in China (June 6, 2018); Comment: China Pledges to Investigate Sonic Attacks on U.S. Diplomats (June 7, 2018); Comment: U.S. Broadens Health Alert to All Americans in China (June 8, 2018).
    See posts to dwkcommentaries.com listed in the “U.S. Diplomats Medical Problems in Cuba, 2017-18” section of List of Posts to dwkcommentaries—Topical: CUBA. U.S. Embassy & Consulates in China, Secretary Pompeo’s Call with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi (June 28, 2018). Ref.: https://goo.gl/6sxYNM
    Skopec R. Darwinian Selection Transforms Organisms to Bio-Robots, World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences, 2018; Ref.: https://goo.gl/HCJXZN
    Skopec R. Science Has a Solution for Sonic Weapons Caused Cancer. Research Trends in Hematology and Oncology, 2018; Ref.: https://goo.gl/3UojH6
    ERA GLONASS is the modern Russian system of emergency response, similar to the European standard eCall/E112. The system is designed for use with the Russian global satellite navigation system GLONASS.
    Ref.: https://goo.gl/eqZqZN
    Nappi G, Perrotta A, Rossi P, Sandrini G. Chronic daily headache. Expert Rev Neurother. 2008; 8: 361–384. Ref.: https://goo.gl/Pt8Byr
    International Classification of Disorders, Committee of the International Headache Society. Classification and diagnosis criteria for headache disorders, cranial neuralgia and facial pain. Cephalalgia. 2004; 24(Suppl 1):1–150 Ref.: https://goo.gl/C5wzBm
    Johnson DA, Hricik JG. The pharmacology of alpha-adrenergic decongestants. Pharmacotherapy. 1993; 13: 110S–115S. Ref.: https://goo.gl/XCV9pk
    Willems EW1, Valdivia LF, Villalón CM, Saxena PR. Possible role of alpha-adrenoceptor subtypes in acute migraine therapy. Chephalalgia. 2003; 23: 245–257. Ref.: https://goo.gl/9fUjTW
    Munaron L. Shuffling the cards in signal transduction: Calcium, arachidonic acid and mechanosensitivity. World J Biol Chem. 2011; 2: 59–66. Ref.: https://goo.gl/eETXip
    Romero TR1, de Castro Perez A, de Francischi JN, Gama Duarte ID. Probable involvement of alpha(2C)-adrenoceptor subtype and endogenous opioid peptides in the peripheral antinociceptive effect induced by xylazine. Eur J Pharmacol. 2009; 608: 23–27. Ref.: https://goo.gl/UuXUt1
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd October 2020 at 22:01.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd October 2020), Ewan (8th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Family of 5 jumps off a balcony 1 by 1. This is a very weird and interesting case. It doesn't add up, very fishy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsHtrKHkGwY

Two good comments:

1. "Why does this feel so extremely "off"? I feel terrible for the family, and the surviving child who has to live the rest of their life without their family.
    What I don't understand is: The cops can't confirm it was suicide, but won't investigate further. There's no "clear signs of struggle", but what if someone entered the home unbeknownst to them while they were sleeping and just tossed them over the balcony? Were there witnesses? The thing that intrigues me the most is how the media immediately leans towards: "they were Conspiracy theories, so they were depressed and suicidal" .
    If you spent your whole life trying to find the answer to your lifes biggest questions and fears, seek out truth, prepare for the worst etc... Why would you just end it all of a sudden? Who would suggest it? Why? and how would you convince the rest?
    Only the survivor can answer these questions, and I'm guessing there's gonna be complications at hospital, or he simply disappears.
    Edit:
    If you listen carefully... 0:30... Police knocked... Someone (unconfirmed identity) answered, but wouldn't let them in... Police left... +-40mins later whole family on the ground below... Seriously... Hitman games have less obvious hits... -.- (My money is on the police knowing, and wanting to arrive at the scene before anyone else could. The school thing smells and tastes like a poorly-concocted cover story.
    It's interesting that they were preppers. Preppers usually wana out-LIVE the rest of society, not beat them to the next reality...
    My money is on them learning too much, digging too deep, and finding something they weren't meant to find..."

2. "Also, sounds like this family had loads of money. Unless they all quit their jobs years ago and just living off what they had, but even then they may have had plenty to do that. If they were so recluse, why live in an apartment. Strange place to stock up for rich preppers. Maybe the felt safer being surrounded by people. Prepping in the countryside might make them an easy target for hitmen. They may have started living as hermits once they were in danger.

Maybe being somewhat elite and connected, means they knew people. And were well aware of many things that goes on behind the scenes. No theories, actual knowing. Obviously, the elite are conspiring for their own class and for more power, which means less power and money for the rest of us. It's not a theory, anyone who thinks should know this. We just dont know which events are planned."

Anyone have any other takes on this? I sure hope that boy doesn't have "complications" and die in his coma. Want to follow up on this to find out what he says.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 8th April 2022 at 11:34.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ewan (8th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Rosa Koire

author of the book "Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21"

Died May 30th 2021

Koire was an eminent author based in the United States. And, she is best recognized for her book “Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21.”

Similarly, she was also the executive director of the Post Sustainability Institute. Rosa also had 24 years of expertise as an expert witness on land use.

Her death is stated to be lung cancer, reported by US Day News. "We are saddened to hear of Miss Koire’s passing. It is confirmed that author Rosa Koire’s cause of death was due to her illness".

It was a very fast acting cancer

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v16q6m6
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (10th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3