+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jihad, vaccines, sharia, Denmark, world

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Jihad, vaccines, sharia, Denmark, world

must must must listen

i found this video on the vaccine thread, it is a must listen! WHY?

because on one hand it describes what Jihad is and how much money is poured into it from the Arab world

it describes what is Sharia law that Jihad wants to impose on the western world

it describes where (Ohio) decisions are spread amongst arabs

it describes the selling of our lifes and democracies to the Jihadists from our govenments and cabal

it describes the dangers of vaccines now multiplied by 100 for the Danes

it describers the stupidity of Danish politicians and governments

And we can extrapolate to our own governments stupidity, mostly Canadians regarding Jihad and Sharia/arab religious world - Canada just past a motion forbidding talking against Islam!!! how stupid is that as well - why can't I talk against any religion??? Why would I be sued and have to pay for being against any religion? mostly if my own group, women, are the target for deprivation of freedom and rights.

Last edited by Flash; 21st April 2017 at 10:08.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd April 2017), astridmari (21st April 2017), avid (21st April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), BMJ (22nd April 2017), conk (24th April 2017), delfine (21st April 2017), Ewan (21st April 2017), GaelVictor (21st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (21st April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (21st April 2017), Lettherebelight (21st April 2017), Lifebringer (21st April 2017), NancyV (22nd April 2017), norman (21st April 2017), pabranno (21st April 2017), PurpleLama (21st April 2017), toppy (21st April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Jihad, vaccines, sharia, Denmark, world

Quote Canada just past a law forbidding talking against Islam!!!
    For real?! That's the epitome of insidious social engineering, not only is that an assault on free speech, it's effectively outlawing certain thoughts. Unsettling. I take it it's still legal to criticise Christianity?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ewan (21st April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (21st April 2017), kirolak (23rd April 2017), pabranno (14th July 2022), sheme (21st April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

well, i just read that is a motion, not a law, but all the same, it justifies lawsuits

Quote Canada’s parliament has approved M-103, a non-biding motion that calls on the government to “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination,” by a margin of 201-91.

The contentious motion, which sparked nationwide demonstrations and protests by both supporters and opponents in early March, also calls on the government to take steps to “quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.”
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Canada just past a law forbidding talking against Islam!!!
    For real?! That's the epitome of insidious social engineering, not only is that an assault on free speech, it's effectively outlawing certain thoughts. Unsettling. I take it it's still legal to criticise Christianity?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ewan (21st April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (21st April 2017), pabranno (14th July 2022), petra (21st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Sounds like someone is being blackmailed or bribed -again.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Would You Want Your Vaccine Produced by Supporters of Jihad?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9...s-saudi-arabia

• "Selling the crucial manufacture of vaccines to an ideologically hostile country, which might - for whatever reason – suddenly decide to shut down production, does not sound like a good idea... Those who say that the Saudis are merely interested in profit, just like everybody else, should know better". — Rachel Ehrenfeld, expert on financing terrorism
    • Virtually all political parties supported the Danish government's sale of its vaccine manufacturing facility to the Saudi conglomerate.
    • After the publication of the Danish Mohammad cartoons in 2006, Saudis boycotted Danish goods. Do Danish politicians really have such short memories?
    • Vaccines are not an easy commodity to come by. It takes minimum six months for an order of vaccines to be delivered, but, according to the World Health Organization, delivery can also easily take up to two years.
    • How much trust are Danish consumers supposed to have in a Saudi owned conglomerate, which employs jihadists such as Usmani and donates heavily to jihadist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, who want to bring about a caliphate? The potential for political exploitation is too evident to reject.
    Would you want your vaccines produced by a Saudi company that supports jihad? Danes, it seems, may have no choice.
    Denmark recently sold its state-owned vaccine manufacturing facility to a conglomerate owned by the Aljomaih Group, a Saudi family dynasty[1] led by Sheikh AbdulAziz Hamad Aljomaih. The sheikh is also the largest single stockholder and chairman of Arcapita Bank, (formerly First Islamic Investment Bank) headquartered in Bahrain. As an Islamic bank, it has a so-called Sharia Supervisory Board comprised of Islamic scholars, who ensure that the bank's activities comply with sharia (Islamic law).
    Former Islamic judge and leading Islamic scholar Taqi Usmani, who sits on the bank's Sharia Board, in his book, "Islam and Modernism", writes ruminations such as: "Aggressive Jihad is lawful even today... Its justification cannot be veiled..."
    Usami had also, after Danish newspapers reprinted the Mohammad cartoons in 2008, co-signed an appeal to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), urging it to boycott Denmark:
    "If the Danish government does not declare the [publication of] shameful and blasphemous cartoons as a criminal act, the OIC [should] appeal to all Islamic nations for a trade boycott of that bigoted country".
    Equally noteworthy is that the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Yussuf al-Qaradawi, used to sit on Arcapita's sharia board, until he eventually resigned. Qaradawi, already in 1995, told a Muslim Arab Youth Association convention in Toledo, Ohio, "We will conquer Europe, we will conquer America!" According to Qaradawi, sharia law should be introduced gradually, over a five-year period in a new country. Presumably, this gradually-introduced sharia legal system would include the end of free speech under "blasphemy laws", the denigration and oppression of women, such as women worth half as much as men in court, polygamy, the persecution of Jews (Qaradawi advocates killing all of them), beating wives as a way of "disciplining" them and so on. Only after this transition phase, sharia laws such as killing apostates and homosexuals, as well as chopping off hands for theft, would be introduced.
    Given Qaradawi's former prominence in Arcapita, it hardly comes as a surprise that the bank has given financial support to the Muslim Brotherhood in Bahrain, known there as the Al Islah Society. According to a leaked report by former US Ambassador to Bahrain, Ambassador William T. Monroe:
    "Arcapita reported giving a total $591,000 in 2003 and $583,000 in 2002 to a variety of charitable organizations... the Islamic Education Society (Al Tarbiya Al Islamiya - Sunni Salafi) and the Al Islah Society (Sunni Muslim Brotherhood) are the largest beneficiaries of Arcapita's charitable giving... We are aware of concerns linking Arcapita advisors and staff to questionable organizations."
    In August 2016, the Danish government announced that it "...rejects any organization representing antidemocratic and radicalized environments" and considers the Muslim Brotherhood to be "deeply problematic" and something they "strongly reject".
    Clearly not strongly enough.
    "Selling the crucial manufacture of vaccines to an ideologically hostile country, which might -- for whatever reason -- suddenly decide to shut down production, does not sound like a good idea. Those who say that the Saudis are merely interested in profit, just like everybody else, should know better", Rachel Ehrenfeld, an expert on the financing of terrorism, told Ekstra Bladet.

Virtually all political parties supported the Danish government's sale of its vaccine manufacturing facility to the Saudi conglomerate. This is strange, given the recent history of Danish-Saudi relations.
    After the publication of the Danish Mohammad cartoons in 2006, Saudis boycotted Danish goods. Saudi Arabia's religious leader, Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Sheik, demanded that the Danish government hold Jyllands-Posten, the newspaper that printed the Mohammad cartoons, to account and force the newspaper to give an apology: "The government should give [the newspaper] a fine as a deterrence. This is the least that Muslims should demand", he said.
    Do Danish politicians really have such short memories?
    Vaccines are not an easy commodity to come by. It takes minimum of six months for an order of vaccines to be delivered, but, according to the World Health Organization, delivery can also easily take up to two years. Astonishingly, the Danish state has given the Aljomaih group an incredible start by promising to buy all its children's vaccines from the sheikh for the first 30 months. Only after that will Danish authorities be able to buy their children's vaccines elsewhere. The Danish government has also promised the Aljomaih group not to create new Danish state vaccine production for the first three years.
    Should consumers not be able to trust a producer of something as critical as vaccines? How much trust are Danish consumers supposed to have in a Saudi owned conglomerate, which employs jihadists such as Usmani, which donates heavily to jihadist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, which in turn wants to bring about a caliphate? The potential for political exploitation is too evident to reject. Ekstra Bladet ran a poll on its website asking whether Danes were in favor or against the sale: 95% were against it.
    Even more remarkable is that the government claims not to have known about the connection between the Muslim Brotherhood and Aljomaih; all the information is easily accessible on the internet.
    Health Minister Ellen Trane Nørby has defended the sale: "We did not have several buyers to choose from. We have the buyer we have and it has saved 600 Danish jobs, which would otherwise have been lost".
    Is she saying that the safety of Danish citizens is worth 600 jobs?
    The sale of the Danish vaccine production facility to the Saudi conglomerate captures perfectly everything that is wrong with European politicians today: their apparent gullibility, their carelessness and their desire to sell out to places such as Saudi Arabia, seemingly without giving much thought to the long-term consequences.
    Judith Bergman is a writer, columnist, lawyer and political analyst.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (21st April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote well, i just read that is a motion, not a law
    From Zero Hedge -

Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam (March 24, 2017)

Despite polls showing that 71% of Canadians would not have voted for the measure, Canada's Parliament, with the strong backing of Justin Trudeau's Liberal government, passed a motion this week 201 to 91 that critics say singles out Islam for special protection. Tabled by Muslim liberal MP Iqra Khalid, M-103 urges the federal government to “condemn Islamophobia” and to “develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia.” The term “Islamophobia” is nowhere defined in the motion.

See source to read more.

Phew, not good but it hasn't gone as far as originally stated, that's a relief.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 21st April 2017 at 10:44. Reason: removed text

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Flash (21st April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

From a religious point of view, the punishments described in both the Bible and the Quran are complete heresy.

Deuteronomy 25:12: "Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."

Punishments In The Bible:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hmm, I should probably clarify my view on this issue.

It is of great importance we preserve freedom of speech where it still exists, of equal importance, if not more important, we mustn't allow ourselves to be divided. My above stated concerns reflect these values and it is my belief that 'special protection' of any religion over others will not benefit anyone, including the 'protected' religion, as it will foster more division.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 21st April 2017 at 15:26. Reason: removed unnecessary text

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

conk (24th April 2017), Ewan (23rd April 2017), Flash (22nd April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    must must must listen

because on one hand it describes what Jihad is and how much money is poured into it from the Arab world

it describes the selling of our lifes and democracies to the Jihadists from our govenments and cabal

And we can extrapolate to our own governments stupidity, mostly Canadians regarding Jihad and Sharia/arab religious world - Canada just past a motion forbidding talking against Islam!!! how stupid is that as well - why can't I talk against any religion??? Why would I be sued and have to pay for being against any religion? mostly if my own group, women, are the target for deprivation of freedom and rights.

It happened last year and was not a big deal, the price was 10 million DK (less then 1½ million $) and why it should be sold.. I do not know, but they where the only ones who were interested, we were told, but it was not all in the Danish parliament that agreed to sell the company.

BTW: Editor Flemming Rose, for the department on the newspaper that made the Muhamed drawings participated in the Bilderberg meeting 2008 https://www.infowars.com/official-20...ticipant-list/

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 21st April 2017 at 16:52.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Ewan (23rd April 2017), seko (23rd April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

It is of great importance we preserve freedom of speech where it still exists, of equal importance, if not more important, we mustn't allow ourselves to be divided.

I was wondering in the above who is the "we" you speak of above? I agree with you but I'm curious if we are referring to the same "we" that "mustn't let ourselves be divided".

Canada will be islamified via hate speech laws which the 'motion' that passed essentially is. White Guilt has been duct tape on our mouths for a few decades but the hate speech laws will make sure the tape is nice and tight.

In the U.S. much of the islamifying project, already begun, will be accelerated via the hundreds of American Indian tribal governments which will serve as portals for refugees, a gift from preeminent traitor obama.

Several decades ago in all countries of the western world, whites allowed themselves to be made to feel Guilt for having decent lives. Once the Guilt set in, about 3 generations ago, it has been downhill in the entire western world.

Sharia muslims selling vaccines to Danes, lollll, omg, and still, we can't call it what it is, part of the cultural genocide program against whites. Sorry to divert from thread for a moment but since Sweden is so close to denmark it reminds me of what I read yesterday in Sweden a judge let off a muslim for anally raping a 14 yr old swedish girl claiming the poor muslim couldn't understand the word "no". I would call this a terror campaign against caucasians but maybe I'm nuts. (the twitter for those who may be interested is brittany pettibone, I believe a friend of Styx and stephan molyneux)

Guilt is weakening. It Makes You Give Things Away...it makes you accept what hurts you...
    The Guilt has been/ and is, more powerful than the Vaccines or any one issue....
    Is there a chance we will ever get past the phenomenon of simply absorbing non-stop news and information and do anything about it, like bond? I'm not sure, the groundwork psychological demeaning may have been permanently and successfully effected...if whites can stop being afraid to be called racist and xenophobic and can start bonding, then we have a chance to save everyone from the psychopaths that rule us, not just ourselves.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017), Johnny (23rd April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

It is of great importance we preserve freedom of speech where it still exists, of equal importance, if not more important, we mustn't allow ourselves to be divided.

I was wondering in the above who is the "we" you speak of above? I agree with you but I'm curious if we are referring to the same "we" that "mustn't let ourselves be divided".
    The 99%, the people, citizens of the world.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Johnny (23rd April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I was afraid that was what you meant. The division has already occurred but I appreciate your aspirations... thx

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017), Johnny (23rd April 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

We have to accept some division. We have to discriminate against and isolate certain things and the people who do them or conspire to do them. Bad is bad. Crime is crime. This division is a moving target too.

Well, that's what I think, for what it's worth.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd April 2017), Johnny (23rd April 2017), seko (23rd April 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I was afraid that was what you meant. The division has already occurred but I appreciate your aspirations... thx
    Well it's not like we're all divided, best to keep it that way and improve the situation where we can.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017), Johnny (23rd April 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

both of your comments are interesting: selling a company making vaccines to a Saudi firm backed by jihadists companies wanting to implement Sharia was not a big deal: this is exactly how we will end up losing to the Sharia law to start with, given time, and this is how if Danmark takes against Islam, it maybe punished through its children and by getting sick on one hand, but it is not a bit deal for people. This to me reprensent lack of understanding of worlds politics.

the second comment was of Flemming Rose participating at the Bilderberg meeting in 2008: this tells it all about the cabal's organisation of problems in the west.

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    must must must listen

It happened last year and was not a big deal, the price was 10 million DK (less then 1½ million $) and why it should be sold.. I do not know, but they where the only ones who were interested, we were told, but it was not all in the Danish parliament that agreed to sell the company.

BTW: Editor Flemming Rose, for the department on the newspaper that made the Muhamed drawings participated in the Bilderberg meeting 2008 https://www.infowars.com/official-20...ticipant-list/

Johnny

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Johnny (23rd April 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

There is IMO a war going on against women and children. It looks like the Muslim religion has a history of systematic of rape of "Infidels" The wholesale migrant tide of young men which is occurring now is going to see crimes against women and children escalate. "The Authorities have been seemingly trained to let these crimes happen. WHY ARE OUR POLICE HAPPY TO LET THESE CRIMES HAPPEN?

Why Muslim Rapists Prefer Blondes: A History
    By Human Events Archive | July 30, 2015

“Child prostitution blamed on children and not the desperados": An independent inquiry of Telford sexual exploitation case revealed that authorities looked away when over 1000 children were groomed by Muslim gangs due to ‘racial unease’

The report noted that the authorities and investigation agencies were well aware of the sexual exploitation of the children, but they chose to ignore it. Because of their attitude towards the matter, the exploitation continued for decades
    Jul 13, 2022

The inquiry was set up after the Sunday Mirror revealed gangs had been abusing girls in the town since the 1980s. Chairman Tom Crowther QC said the abuse had thrived unchecked for decades. His report makes 47 recommendations for improvement by the agencies involved. West Mercia Police has apologized "unequivocally" for past events as has Telford & Wrekin Council.

As per reports, there had been a widespread grooming nexus in the town since 1989. The independent chair found that the men would approach girls while being disguised as taxi drivers or food delivery drivers. Then they would pursue them to be their ‘girlfriend.’ These men would give the girls lifts. They would buy alcohol and cigarettes for them and later pursue them to indulge in sexual activities. The children were made to believe that everything that happened was normal.

The report found agencies dismissed reports of child exploitation as "child prostitution".

Mr. Crowther said: "The overwhelming theme of the evidence has been the appalling suffering of generations of children caused by the utter cruelty of those who committed child sexual exploitation.

Street pastors have reported seeing men in cars approaching girls as they left pubs and nightclubs
    Street pastors have reported seeing men in cars approaching girls as they left pubs and nightclubs
    "Victims and survivors repeatedly told the inquiry how, when they were children, adult men worked to gain their trust before ruthlessly betraying that trust, treating them as sexual objects or commodities.

The girls were threatened with violence
    "Countless children were sexually assaulted and raped. They were deliberately humiliated and degraded. They were shared and trafficked. They were subjected to violence and their families were threatened.

"They lived in fear and their lives were forever changed. They have asked, over the years: how was this allowed to happen?"

Other key report findings include:

Teachers and social workers being discouraged from reporting abuse
    Offenders becoming "emboldened" by the absence of police action, with abuse continuing for years without concerted response
    Exploitation was not investigated because of nervousness about race, that investigating concerns against Asian men, in particular, would inflame "racial tensions"
    Even after an investigation leading to seven men being jailed for child sex crimes West Mercia Police and Telford & Wrekin Council scaled down their specialist teams "to virtual zero" to save money
    It was found that the perpetrators did not use contraceptives while having sexual relations with the victims. The lack of protection during sex led to unwanted pregnancies, and most of such pregnancies were allegedly terminated. However, some of the victims had to bear the children of the perpetrators.
    Seven men were jailed in 2012 following Operation Chalice, an investigation into child sexual exploitation
    Seven men were jailed in 2012 following Operation Chalice, an investigation into child sexual exploitation
    The investigation was known as Operation Chalice and saw two Telford brothers among those jailed. A court heard the brothers sexually abused, trafficked and prostituted, or tried to prostitute, four teenagers between March 2008 and December 2009.

The report found the most common way children were exploited was through a "boyfriend" model, where a child would meet a man, who would persuade them to become his girlfriend. Perpetrators, it said, sought out "vulnerable" children and would begin giving them lifts, buying them food, alcohol, or cigarettes which led to the children becoming involved in sexual activity with the men as a "favor" as payment for the gifts.

Most of those responsible for the abuse did not use contraception and "pregnancies were expected to be (and in many cases were) terminated." Some of those abused went on to bear the perpetrator's children.

In several cases, victims received death threats against them or their families if they tried to end the abuse.

Lucy Lowe was 14 when she became pregnant by taxi driver Azhar Ali Mehmood
    Lucy Lowe was 14 when she became pregnant by taxi driver Azhar Ali Mehmood
    The case of Lucy Lowe
    The report references the case of Lucy Lowe, 16, who died along with her 17-year-old sister and mother in a house fire started by Azhar Ali Mehmood, 26, the father of her daughter. She had become pregnant at 14 to Mehmood.

The report continued to say children were often abused in nightclubs and takeaways with witnesses also describing a "rape house" in Wellington, Telford, to which young people were taken.

Within schools, it said, there was a "reluctance" to report concerning activity without "concrete proof" which was an "overly cautious approach", while "obvious" indicators like absences and changes in behavior went unremarked by school staff.

The report said, in the most recent figures from the first six months of 2020, police received 172 referrals related to child exploitation.

The "dreadful, life-altering crime has not gone away - in Telford or elsewhere," the report said.

It also outlines recent police evidence of "an unacceptable, and quite frankly offensive attitude", towards child abuse victims, with "disparaging language being used".

The report said the crime "has not gone away - in Telford or elsewhere"
    The report said the crime "has not gone away - in Telford or elsewhere"
    In his statement, Mr. Crowther said he looked back as far as 1989 to draw his conclusions but had heard from victims exploited as long ago as the 1970s.

"I saw references to exploitation being 'generational'; having come to be regarded as 'normal' by perpetrators and inevitable by victims and survivors some of whose parents had been through similar experiences," he said.

He urged agencies to accept the recommendations made in the report and hoped the report "goes some way" to giving a voice to the survivors.

Mr. Crowther recommended the formation of a joint review team to publish an annual report on child abuse in Telford. Following the inquiry's publication, survivor Joanne Phillips, who gave evidence said: "Victims were being identified as child prostitutes. Once you have been convicted that label will never leave you.

"Prosecutions are damaging to your life. "Some children went to prison for not paying the fines. Convictions should be completely expunged. "Today I feel incredibly proud of the girls in Telford...I cannot express enough how proud I am for seeing this through and their resilience and bravery."

Lucy Allan MP described the report as "damning and devastating"
    Lucy Allan MP described the report as "damning and devastating"
    Lucy Allan, the MP for Telford, who has been campaigning on the issue since 2016, said: "Today is a very important day for victims and survivors of CSE, not just in Telford but right across the country because this report is damning, it is devastating.

"There are clear patterns that existed well before this report was commissioned that people knew about CSE, we had had high profile court cases in Telford and we should have taken learnings from that and we quite clearly didn't.

"The saddest thing is that victims and survivors, their voices weren't heard, they weren't taken seriously and that should never have happened." The report's recommendations should be adopted by local authorities around the country, she said.

Authorities were nervous because of the race of the accused
    In its report, the independent chair found that there was evidence provided by the survivors that pointed toward the inaction of the West Merica Police. It was mentioned that the Police did not take proper action in several cases to avoid being labeled as racist or because Asian men were involved in the case. Pursuing such cases would potentially attract headlines that would have been deemed negative for the Police department.

The chair reported that during the 1990s and early 2000s, the Police officials were more nervous about pursuing such cases because of the race of the accused, especially in parts of Wellington.

It is pertinent to note that while western reports often brand these perpetrators as “Asian men”, the men who groomed thousands of white girls in the UK have more often than not been Muslim men, mostly belonging to Pakistan and other Islamic nations.

Assistant Chief Constable Richard Cooper, of West Mercia Police, said he would like to say sorry to the survivors and all those affected in Telford.

"While there were no findings of corruption, our actions fell far short of the help and protection you should have had from us, it was unacceptable, we let you down. It is important we now take time to reflect critically and carefully on the content of the report and the recommendations that have been made," he said.

He said the force now has teams dedicated to preventing and tackling child exploitation and works better together with organizations to safeguard children.

The agencies knew but ignored the sexual exploitation of children
    The report noted that the authorities and investigation agencies were well aware of the sexual exploitation of the children, but they chose to ignore it. Because of their attitude towards the matter, the exploitation continued for decades. During the 1990s, police officers, youth workers, and teachers expressed their concerns about the repeated incidents of children going missing. However, they were not taken seriously by the council or the West Mercia Police department.

The independent chair was headed by Tom Crowther QC. He said, “The overwhelming theme of the evidence has been the appalling suffering of generations of children caused by the utter cruelty of those who committed child sexual exploitation. Victims and survivors repeatedly told the inquiry how, when they were children, adult men worked to gain their trust before ruthlessly betraying that trust, treating them as sexual objects or commodities. Countless children were sexually assaulted and raped.”

Samantha Smith, a Telford survivor, said reading the report on Tuesday brought back her terrible memories of abuse at the hands of the gangs
    Samantha Smith, a Telford survivor, said reading the report on Tuesday brought back her terrible memories of abuse at the hands of the gangs
    Case of Samantha Smith, a Telford survivor
    Telford grooming survivor Samantha Smith said she cried as she read the child sexual abuse report.

Waiving her anonymity, the 20-year-old law student told The Telegraph: "I was sexually abused by multiple men throughout my childhood at different stages and groomed.

"I was five when it started and it carried until I was 14.

"I didn't come forward about my abuse until I was 16 at which point the police at the Child Sexual Exploitation team in West Mercia Police became involved but my case was dismissed and no further action was taken.

"Throughout when I was interviewed about it ... I remember being asked whether I consented to sexual activity. Whether it was something I consented to. But I was underage, a child can't consent no matter how mature an adult believes them to be, they can't, the burden shouldn't fall on a child to consent to be abused.

"I felt a lot of anger and distrust towards police and authorities. I felt like there was no point in coming forward or speaking out because I wasn't going to be believed or listened to anyway.

She said her school was a "lifeline" for her, and the teachers were "like a surrogate family".

Her case wasn't included in the Telford report, but Ms. Smith said reading it on Tuesday brought back her terrible memories of abuse.

The student said: "It felt as though everything that I've been saying for years was finally being validated.

"The years of silence and shame and victim-blaming, it felt as though I was reading about my own story and 1,000s of other girls' stories in Telford.

"It felt like our lives were read out on the page in front of us.

"You cannot help but get emotional about that, I had a little cry in Telford town center and I'm still processing everything that I've read but I think that it's a long time coming and cathartic in a way to see those responsible for this scandal finally being shamed.

She hopes the report will be the "first step" in exposing the "culture of inaction and victim-blaming" and will force those at the top to take responsibility.

She added: "What happened to me cannot be undone, it's never going to go away, I'm never going to forget about it: my priority is justice for victims and survivors.

"Victims like Lucy Lowe who never got a chance to get justice so it's all about keeping these stories at the forefront of public consciousness so they cannot be downplayed again, so girls aren't being turned a blind eye to, so children that are growing up don't have to suffer in silence."

Many girls became pregnant
    Most abusers would not use contraception and many of the girls became pregnant. Some were encouraged to have terminations but others did go on to bear their abusers’ children. Tom Crowther QC, who chaired the inquiry said: “The nature of the crimes often involved brainwashing young people into believing they were in meaningful, loving and reciprocal relationships, even if such apparent reciprocity involved them engaging in things that deep down they knew they did not want to do.

“Although some children spoke to professionals about their situations, for some time those professionals failed to understand that these ‘relationships’ were exploitative.” When the authorities did investigate allegations of exploitative relationships, they failed to focus on the role of Asian men for fear of being “too politically correct”, the report said.

West Mercia Police were described as dropping cases like a “hot potato” if complaints were made against Asian perpetrators because it fell into the “too difficult category”.

The judgment of 2013 and the failure of authorities to follow up on similar cases
    The report pointed out the judgment of 2013 in which seven men were jailed following Operation Chalice, under which it was found that girls as young as 13 were sexually exploited and groomed in exchange for money and alcohol. Out of seven men who were convicted in Operation Chalice were brothers. The court noted that the brothers sexually abused, trafficked, prostituted, or attempted to prostitute at least four teenagers between March 2008 and December 2009.

However, following the convictions, the local authorities in the area failed to follow up on the cases and did not understand the importance of focusing on similar cases in the Telford region.

The report said, “By 2015, both the council and [West Mercia police] provision for child sexual exploitation [CSE] had in some ways gone back almost a decade”. The report further added that to save funds, the Police and the Council scaled-down the specialist CSE teams to almost NIL following Operation Chalice.

The Mirror’s investigation of 2018 led to an independent inquiry
    The investigation into Sexual abuse of children in Telford was initiated after an expose in Sunday Mirror in 2018. In the expose, the publication revealed that at least 1,000 children could have been victims of the scandal. It further added that at least three people were murdered, and two others died linked to the scandal. In its 18-month investigation, The Mirror found the social workers had known about the incidents since the 1990s, and the Police bluntly ignored the incidents for decades.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (14th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread