+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 69 109 119 124 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2361
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Well now, i do declare...lol do i see sanpaku eyes up in there? Lol... Where is edge of blunder? Asshats the lot of em

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Gemma13 (8th February 2021), Kryztian (26th December 2020), Mike (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2362
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Can we PLEASE clarify the distinctions of effort and energy here ?

I smell something putrid, and I don't mean the links.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Gemma13 (27th December 2020), Kryztian (27th January 2021), Mike (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #2363
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Per Jay Weidner, Corey Goode is worth between 3 and 5 million dollars. If anyone would know what his monetary worth is (as opposed to his worth as a human being ) it might be Jay. He probably saw the contracts Goode negotiated with GAIA and has some idea of the revenues.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th December 2020), Bill Ryan (27th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Gemma13 (8th February 2021), graciousb (25th January 2021), Mike (27th December 2020), RunningDeer (27th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #2364
    Thanks

A story about Corey Goode, David Wilcox, and their attempt to bring the "Q-anon" story to GAIA TV. Apparently, it did not work for them.

Full text of Jay Weidner's Facebook post from January 24th, 2021:

Quote Q first came out on Halloween 2017.

By January 2018, Q was the hottest topic around. David Wilcock and Corey Goode wanted to use their show on Gaia to discuss Q and what he was saying.

They were told that this was not appropriate for Gaia.

This is actually what caused the break up. David Wilcock says so in his resignation letter.

Q caused such an emotional stir without delivering the goods that, looking back, we can clearly see that it was a psy-op. And the psy-op was designed to do exactly what it did. To cause high levels of emotion based on empty promises.

I would hope the Q followers have learned some lessons here.

We were right to tell David Wilcock and Corey Goode to not talk about it. Imagine how embarrassing it would be now to have such programming up on the network?

They were dupes of a psy-op, we recognized this, and we wanted nothing to do with it.

I was there and the emotional investment that the two of them had in Q was astounding. They were driven to deep levels of paranoia with Wilcock even claiming that his brakes lines were slashed. (Modern vehicles do not allow for this to happen. The brake lines now are made of metal. But it is a great movie device. Also the mechanic would have to report this to the police).

I do blame Q for this.

Corey Goode and David Wilcock were taken in by a psy-op and it cost them their relationship with Gaia.

Looking back I hope David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Jordan Sather and all the others are embarrassed to have embraced Q with such exuberance.

They should apologize for falling for this psy-op and all the anxiety and trouble that it caused.

FUQ

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Gemma13 (8th February 2021), graciousb (16th May 2021), Icare (25th January 2021), Wind (25th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2365
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

“This is this next one is going to piss off a lot of people…the sphere being alliance aka the blue avian" @ 55:20.
    NOTE: The scale is 1-1000 and the percentages is 0-100%.

Soul frequency = 50: hatred, rage, discouragement, anger.
    Relationships = 20: Jealousy, insecurity, guilt, unworthiness
    (see graphic below)

Elena and Alejandro have developed a technique to do soul frequency readings, vibrational revelations and more of guru and false prophets, aliens and starseeds, saints and sinners, planets, zodiac signs and more.
    Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a lot of us that references is ”Dr. Hawkins Scale of Consciousness”. That's the only thing we use as a reference and it applies to human experience. Now what we recognize and actually will explore is the scale of consciousness does not apply to other galactic beings because the frequencies supersede and exceed the frequencies of human experiences. So it actually made us realize reading this and preparing for today's episode and we confirm the quantum physics and quantum mechanics of the universe. Which is the fractal patterns that exist and the universe is not linear but it is fractal. So awareness builds on awareness…
    Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro from wholistic.com

Frequency readings & vibrational revelations videos found at:
    Aliens & Starseeds pt 2 - Soul Frequency readings with Sacha Stone & Elena and Alejandro

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th February 2021 at 14:40.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2021), Gemma13 (8th February 2021), Open Minded Dude (7th February 2021), raregem (13th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #2366
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    “This is this next one is going to piss off a lot of people…the sphere being alliance aka the blue avian @ 55:20.
    Elena and Alejandro have developed a technique to do soul frequency readings, vibrational revelations and more of guru and false prophets, aliens and starseeds, saints and sinners, planets, zodiac signs and more.
    Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a lot of us that references is ”Dr. Hawkins Scale of Consciousness”. That's the only thing we use as a reference and it applies to human experience. Now what we recognize and actually will explore is the scale of consciousness does not apply to other galactic beings because the frequencies supersede and exceed the frequencies of human experiences. So it actually made us realize reading this and preparing for today's episode and we confirm the quantum physics and quantum mechanics of the universe. Which is the fractal patterns that exist and the universe is not linear but it is fractal. So awareness builds on awareness…

Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro from wholistic.com

Frequency readings & vibrational revelations videos found at:
    Aliens & Starseeds pt 2 - Soul Frequency readings with Sacha Stone & Elena and Alejandro

Watched this video yesterday since it was also posted on another forum.

The lady in the video is actually saying though that the readings don't make sense and that therefore most probably these "Sphere Being Alliance" aliens (Blue Avians) do NOT exist at all. So it is NOT beings with this low frequency but rather about a created illusion/delusion. The highest score in creativity and personal purpose also confirms this.

The energy signature hints to it just being personal 'egregores'. So if they 'exist' they are just thought forms from the mind of Corey Goode who was either deceived by his own inner 'demons' or just made them up for personal gain. Take your pick.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2021), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (8th February 2021), raregem (13th December 2021), RunningDeer (7th February 2021), ulli (7th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #2367
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... about Corey, Wilcock, Sather, Weidner... (from 26:44 to 37:23) : TAROT READINGS BY JANINE & JeanClaude@BeyondMystic 1:04:04
    I find it very fascinating what Janine picks up on... like white hats that kept warning David about Corey... you know, people like... Bill...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), raregem (13th December 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #2368
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Haven't had a chance to watch this great doco yet but it's about one of, if not the biggest mistake Corey Goode made in shooting himself in the foot to reveal his true lying, hypocritical, cheating self.

Corey Goode paid Bill Ryan's neighbour to provide him with footage that he could use to doxx Bill. This space is about to heat up. Please share far and wide.

Last edited by Gemma13; 13th December 2021 at 22:45.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (14th December 2021), Billy (14th December 2021), Brigantia (13th December 2021), Franny (7th January 2022), graciousb (14th December 2021), Kryztian (14th December 2021), Mashika (14th December 2021), Mike (13th December 2021), mountain_jim (14th December 2021), raregem (13th December 2021), RunningDeer (13th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2021), Wind (13th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #2369
    Thanks

My notes from having watched this earlier today:
    • It is 2 hours 47 minutes long. I watched to the 2 hours 5 minutes mark when host Steve Cambian breaks off with music and before addressing the people in the chat. Not sure what the last 42 minutes contain.

• While Cambian is often chatty and digresses from the topic in other videos, this video is jam packed with good information. If you want to know the story of Corey Goode, Ufology's all time greatest conman and sociopath, as well as the gang of gullible followers and a few sociopathic freaks (namely Jordan Sather and Joy Jackson, who did some of his dirty work) that he surrounded himself with who he persuaded to do his misdeeds, there is a great history with a well compiled time line. It mostly unfolds in the first hour.

• Late in the first hour, he gets into the story of the Western Union transfer. This would be the second piece of documentary evidence that proves the anti-social and criminal behaviors Mr. Goode is capable of. (The first piece of documentary evidence is the restraining order a former employer issued against him, about 10 years ago.)

• If, after watching this you still think Corey Goode is an empath chosen by the Blue Avians to be our Galactic Ambassador, then you should also check out the Flat Earth Theory and mathematical proofs that one plus one equals three. If there is one video can convince anyone that Corey Goode is a fraudulent criminal, self destructive sociopath and should be locked up in prison, then is it.

There's a lot of scatological and off color language here. Half of me is perturbed, the other half is laughing. At least Cambian is much more imaginative than those who use a lot of four letter words.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 14th December 2021 at 01:48.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th December 2021), Bill Ryan (14th December 2021), Billy (14th December 2021), Brigantia (14th December 2021), DSKlausler (14th December 2021), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (14th December 2021), Mashika (14th December 2021), mountain_jim (14th December 2021), RunningDeer (14th December 2021), Spiral (7th January 2022), Wind (14th December 2021), wondering (15th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #2370
    Thanks

Here's the document that proves it all. The name of the neighbor and the transaction numbers are blurred out.

The other document that also clearly demonstrates he is not an empathic humanitarian, but a violent and criminal sociopath can be found here, the 26 page restraining order filed by Darling International in 2014.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th January 2022), Billy (14th December 2021), Bluegreen (14th December 2021), bojancan (4th January 2022), Did You See Them (14th December 2021), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (14th December 2021), mountain_jim (14th December 2021), RunningDeer (14th December 2021), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2021), Wind (14th December 2021), wondering (15th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #2371
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

When the truth always catches up to you...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2022), bojancan (4th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Kryztian (4th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (5th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #2372
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Excuse my ignorance on this subject - well actually, I'm not ignorant on it at all. I'm just seeking to find out if my predictions about the guy were true. I see there are 119 pages here. In a single morning, I simply couldn't possibly get through this many pages of text. At the very least, I read the first few pages. I'm desperately trying to find out what the general consensus is on this guy amongst community members. Has everyone finally arrived to one with all of your research and digging?

I first discovered David Wilcock about 2015. When Corey Goode came into his life, I felt a huge psychic knowing that Goode was a deception. I knew from the very beginning. From the first interview with the guy that David showcased on his "cosmic disclosure" program, the pit of my stomach sank for David. I was terrified for him. It couldn't have been more blatantly obvious we were dealing with a psychopath/sociopathic figure who was lying. As the years have gone by, I could never fathom how so many people could fall for Goode's stories. I have deep psychic knowings about people and have my entire life. I am rarely wrong, to be honest. Since I was a child, I would simply "know" about people - declare my feelings about it, and normally years later the truth would come out and I'd end up being spot on right. Down the road, people always come to me and ask "But how could you have possibly have known that?".. To which I always reply "How could you possibly have not known that?". This has happened on hundreds of occasions, without exaggeration. I'm very rarely fooled. How I figure things out goes deeper than body language - I have incredibly deep sensitives to speech patterns, expression patterns, vocal tone, vocal habits, false displays of sincerity, false displays of confidence, false displays of empathy (this is a huge one)... The charades front/act rarely matches what's inside of the heart. Now, that being said, that doesn't mean all people are running around deceptively lying to people. Its just that as a society, we are taught that being superficial in nature/personality is our means to worldly success. This makes for a mismatch between our outwardly personality selves, and our true selves. Leaving most humans wearing a mask on a daily basis. Having deep sensitivities isn't encouraged. And those who genuinely possess such deep sensitivities are often shunned. They are not out making their fortune and building little empires on "spiritual wisdom" and selling a ten step program to Ascension, to say. In fact, such truly sensitive individuals are not out trying to capitalize on anything having to do with genuine truth. They are struggling because they can't imagine charging for their love and spiritual abilities. Such rare individuals genuinely offer the Christ pattern, and it is seen as "weak" in this world. That is the way of it, I believe.

What really gets to me is people like Corey Goode, whom, right away I knew was pretending to be a "deep sensitive empath" type. I knew he wasn't from day one. Its similar to how a member in this thread mentioned "It takes an expert to know when another person is feigning their expertise". I might argue that the same thing goes for those of us who were born encompassing a deep empathic soul with a world of sensitivities/gifts that I believe we earned over many lifetimes. We simply know when people are pretending to be more sensitive/empathic than they truly are. It infuriates me to see the true meaning of an empath HIJACKED and improvised for a stage show in order to manipulate a movement or a narrative. Such as what happened with Goode coming into Wilcock's life.

One example, is the newly famed "Anjali", which I'm sure many of you have heard about. Fairly sure that's fizzled out by now. Within 5 minutes of watching her talk I knew without any research into her at all, that we were dealing with a government hired psy-op. Once people did their own research, they found the woman had "psychological warfare" government roles in her past career. And people think that people like this are sensitive empaths come to set the world free and spread the truth? Its horrifying to say the least.

I genuinely believe that David Wilcock is not a terrible person. I also believe he may truly be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I also recall that Edgar Cayce predicted of himself, that at the "end of the age" he will have fallen so deep into materiality that he would be a shadow of his former self. Apparently, Ra-TA predicted this. I would assume that person is David Wilcock. And, given the state of Wilcock's affairs (which I also predicted would happen.. the divorce and so on), hitting rock bottom is probably going to be the thing that wakes him up. I have hopes that he will shake off the shackles of deception and come back to his true cosmic memory. His entire career was ruined by Corey Goode, there is no doubt about it. Edgar Cayce also predicted his eventual reincarnation in the year 2100, on the shores of Oklahoma. Implying that he will be a part of this coming new Earth some of us are to inherit, or rather "walk" into if we are ready for it. I had a genuine vision about his future lifetime.... Let's just say its mind boggling what was shown to me regarding Wilcock's next lifetime. It proves that he does actually redeem himself and come back to his senses. I think this can only happen if he gets away from public life and shuts down his "empire" of Ascension advice which has made him millions.

There is so much more I could say about all of this, but I won't. My main point of inquiry is, anywhere in these 119 pages about Corey Goode - did anyone finally discover a smoking gun or hard cold proof that he was a shadow/secret government operative? It seems to me that if he's trained in anything, it would be psychological warfare and disinformation to ruin the movement of spiritual truth. People like Goode and Anjali have one mission: to throw everyone off base and make the whole "love/light" community look more insane than ever.

Which leads me to one last thing I want to mention. I hope I will not be attacked for sharing this. I am a person who has had a lifetime of visions, celestial contacts, past life memories, future memories, the whole works. Do I know that thousands, even millions of people, lay claim to such abilities? You bet I do. Which is exactly why I don't expect people to believe me... But I will say this - with all of my doubts/feelings about Goode, he did say some things to Wilcock that I believe were true. I believe that he couldn't have convinced Wilcock to trust him unless he had said certain things to Wilcock that only Wilcock knew about. Its possible Wilcock was already being monitored by secret government officials, and so they knew everything that he was privately researching. When Goode came into his life (by email, I heard), Goode had information that ONLY David would know. This convinced David that Goode really was "on the inside"... I'd argue, sure, he was on the inside. Just not the "inside" that seeks to tell you the truth. Still, Goode told him things that to do this day David Wilcock will not tell the public because of the sensitivity of the material regarding government secrets, and so on.

Goode sent chills up my spine once when he told Wilcock in a 4-5 year old interview certain details about Giants that I had personally experienced in a vision state. Details that were so explicit in detail, so out of this world, I felt that no one could possibly know. Over the years, I have come to trust in my visionary/out of body experiences because 99% of the time I will run into information down the road that confirms their accuracy. It has taken me years to trust in myself on this. And so, there he was, describing what I had seen down to the very last detail. How did he know? I was literally shaking and couldn't breathe... When someone describes one of your visions/experiences in explicit detail, you simply are paralyzed in shock. This man, whom I have no trust for.. knew things. This is part of what proved to me that he absolutely is working for a secretive government group. The alleged "shadow government" which we all know, that knows things that the public will never be allowed to know. It seems that his entire story is a mix of truth and lies intentionally. What scares me are the parts he may have been telling the truth about. I want to say that my visions and out of body experiences regarding giants happened at a time when I was totally uneducated on the topic. I didn't believe in such a thing, period. I didn't study anything about giants. I wasn't prepared for such a concept. I knew I hadn't experienced what I experienced due to watching some Hollywood film or documentary, thus planting the seeds for wild dreams. In fact, the out of body experience happened while I was awake. I had NOT been exposed to giant anything at the time, literally. I didn't even know about all of the secret archeology regarding it, which I only in recent years have begun diving into. I continue to have visions/memories about giants to this day. I believe I may have had a lifetime as one, actually... But that's beyond the point. The main thing that Goode described which I had in depth knowledge of were the Stasis rooms in underground chambers. I repeat - I had NEVER read a single thing about this, and yet, I saw it vividly and experienced it. Every detail of this room he described I knew about. All the way to the levitating stones in the four corners of the room..... He was right about this. This is precisely what is in those rooms. What can I say? I am still speechless that he somehow knew about this. There is truth in what he said.. I have been there and I've seen it in my out of body travels.

So this has always lead me to... Who the HELL Does this guy work for? What protections does he have? All I know is, there is more to this con artist than meets the eye. He likely does work for some secretive government psy-op group, unfortunately. Over these 119 pages, did anyone ever uncover evidence of this?

Enough writing - I have been wanting to get this off my chest for years and have never found a platform where I felt I wouldn't be shunned/mocked for sharing my thoughts on this. Or my experiences for that matter... I am a new member and I felt that, this topic is as good as any to "test the waters" and see how much people know around here. Cheers.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 1st November 2023 at 19:20.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (9th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), JackMcThorn (7th January 2022), Kryztian (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022), Yoda (8th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #2373
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Welcome to Avalon Lilyofthestars, that's quite a post.

Resonated strongly with me.

(I learned enough from Wilcock's earlier free pdf writings that I bought his Source Field Investigations when it came out (2012) and learned things from there also... Stopped paying him any attention sometime after that, believing he had ego-lost his way.)

I will now go see what your other first 2 posts included. (Well I only found this one, though the count above said 3)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th January 2022 at 17:44.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #2374
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Welcome to Avalon Lilyofthestars, that's quite a post.

Resonated strongly with me.

I will now go see what your other first 2 posts included. (Well I only found this one, though the count above said 3)
    Its been edited multiple times. You might give it a re-read. I know its long... I've been wanting to talk about this for years with people who might actually know a thing or two about it. Reddit was out of the question. I feel so grateful to have found Avalon, honestly. I'm so glad to see so many international members as well. This seems like quite an intelligent, eclectic community. Its actually a relief to have found you all.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (9th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022), Yoda (8th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #2375
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Excuse my ignorance on this subject - well actually, I'm not ignorant on it at all. I'm just seeking to find out if my predictions about the guy were true. I see there are 119 pages here. In a single morning, I simply couldn't possibly get through this many pages of text. At the very least, I read the first few pages. I'm desperately trying to find out what the general consensus is on this guy amongst community members. Has everyone finally arrived to one with all of your research and digging?

So this has always lead me to... Who the HELL Does this guy work for? What protections does he have? All I know is, there is more to this con artist than meets the eye. He likely does work for some secretive government psy-op group, unfortunately. Over these 119 pages, did anyone ever uncover evidence of this?

Enough writing - I have been wanting to get this off my chest for years and have never found a platform where I felt I wouldn't be shunned/mocked for sharing my thoughts on this. Or my experiences for that matter... I am a new member and I felt that, this topic is as good as any to "test the waters" and see how much people know around here. Cheers.
    Hello & welcome.

This might seem a bit disjointed because the subject is vast & I'm not a great writer (to say the least lol)

I was here when CG arrived & also on another forum he ended up on & ruined.

I have not studied the minutiae of this topic because he's pumped too much out, but it was also clear to me he was a complete fraud from the get go, probably because I was going through a lot of difficult abduction stuff at the time & nothing he said rang true.

What I have gathered about him over the years is that he is a good story teller, and he has a good memory......however it seems clear to me that he is far from working on his own, he obviously has a handler (or handlers) & researchers, we all know he's used other peoples stories ideas & testomonies.

His involvement with Gaia proved there is some serious money behind what to me looked at the time like a bid to take over ufology & control the narrative.

There is also the element of deception in all of this, the type of deception prevalent in all the ufo stuff when it gets mixed with what I will loosely call "spiritual" matters, which is linked to non human intelligence, which is why the cunning, knowledge & seeming conspiracy is so broad and at times so incredibly insightful.

Which brings me to giants, or nephilim if you like, who once roamed this world and have been looking for a way back ever since, I think that is ultimately what he works for whether he knows it or not. I know that sounds crazy but really it isn't to anyone who has done the research.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #2376
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Which brings me to giants, or nephilim if you like, who once roamed this world and have been looking for a way back ever since, I think that is ultimately what he works for whether he knows it or not. I know that sounds crazy but really it isn't to anyone who has done the research.
    Thank you for the welcome!

This is another one of those moments in life where I am paralyzed in shock due to having already seen such a thing. I had one of the most intense Giant visions of my life a few weeks ago, while on Orcas Island (visiting for my birthday at the time). The vision was so intense, so real.. I am sure it had accurate and real information. I have been desperately trying to locate anything that could make sense out of it - but have failed. It involved enormous portals opening up in our sky and giants returning. Big ones. They were not the good giants. The vision lasted hours and I am sure it wasn't a dream. I won't fill this thread with it though. If anyone is interested in hearing the whole vision, or has any information about the topic of "giants returning" to share which could bring clarity to the vision, they can message me about it. I never knew there was any research on their attempting to return, till now.

Edit to add: I have had one abduction experience. Perhaps I'll share it on another appropriate thread some time. I also agree that many things Goode has said is blatantly false. Those of us whom have had certain things shown to us over our lives know this. Be it visionary, direct experience, abduction, or other.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 7th January 2022 at 17:44.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #2377
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

This is another one of those moments in life where I am paralyzed in shock due to having already seen such a thing. I had one of the most intense Giant visions of my life a few weeks ago, while on Orcas Island (visiting for my birthday at the time). The vision was so intense, so real.. I am sure it had accurate and real information. I have been desperately trying to locate anything that could make sense out of it - but have failed. It involved giant portals opening up in our sky and giants returning. The vision lasted hours. I won't fill this thread with it though. If anyone is interested or has any information about this to share which can bring clarity to the vision, they can message me about it.
    I can't be alone in being very interested to read about your vision, maybe you could start a thread on it, there is a members only section if you want a degree of privacy as then only members who are logged in could read it.

I've been having a lot of very strange & powerful dreams myself recently, like the veils are thinning or those of use who get effected by other realms are becoming more so.

Something very big is going on & it's waaaay more than the pandemic !

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Kryztian (7th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #2378
    Thanks

the general consensus is on this guy amongst community members. Has everyone finally arrived to one with all of your research and digging?
    The consensus of Corey here is that he is a really bad person Of course there are some variations in opinions here, but we figured this out quite a while ago. I would say that become the general consensus about 2017, when he was starting off his career at Gaia. He was also a member here, so we got to know him before he concocted the Blue Avians and other stories.

I know there is a lot to catch up on, but this recent video lays out a lot of who he is and why he is a fraud in the first hour. The second hour goes into his relationship to this forum and one of the truly rotten and criminal things he did to Bill Ryan. And we've got the documentary evidence to prove it.

Another person most of us are not to fond of is David Wilcock. You might want to look at this thread, which isn't the only one to question his words, deeds and character:

David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Quote So this has always lead me to... Who the HELL Does this guy work for? What protections does he have? All I know is, there is more to this con artist than meets the eye. He likely does work for some secretive government psy-op group, unfortunately. Over these 119 pages, did anyone ever uncover evidence of this?
    That is a REALLY GOOD QUESTION and there must be a better answer for it than we have right now. I do think he has some kind of handler, someone who encouraged him and made things happen. Someone from deep and hidden power.

The only story to back this up I have heard, and I don't think it is written down here on Avalon, comes from Jay Weidner, Corey's producer for "Cosmic Disclosure" at GAIA TV. Weidner said that before he ever met Corey, he got a phone call from a stranger, who knew things Jay said he should not have known, saying that a very big "joke" was about to be played on their company.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #2379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote So this has always lead me to... Who the HELL Does this guy work for? What protections does he have?
    Quote The consensus of Corey here is that he is a really bad person

That is a REALLY GOOD QUESTION and there must be a better answer for it than we have right now. I do think he has some kind of handler, someone who encouraged him and made things happen. Someone from deep and hidden power.

The only story to back this up I have heard, and I don't think it is written down here on Avalon, comes from Jay Weidner, Corey's producer for "Cosmic Disclosure" at GAIA TV. Weidner said that before he ever met Corey, he got a phone call from a stranger, who knew things Jay said he should not have known, saying that a very big "joke" was about to be played on their company.
    Yes, I have no doubts about that. But I will never say that about David Wilcock. Goode contributed to the insanity Wilcock currently experiences. I think that David was really on the right track before Goode entered into his life with "information" that only David knew, in order to gain his trust. I can't believe it took David this long to figure out he had been massively used/manipulated by this creep.

Yes, yes, yes. I am so glad to see that you and others here understand there is a sinister hidden hand AND powerful group behind Goode's mission and interactions with "truthers". Likely the same hidden people which are are orchestrating Covid, The great reset, and all of it, really. I know it sounds comical, but it comes as a relief to me to find this forum. I am really late to the game in realizing a community like this existed where people are actually of sound mind and high spiritual-intellectual aptitude. Previously all I could find was Reddit, and it's a total sh*t show over there.

Any thoughts on what I mentioned about Goode's knowledge of giants?
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 7th January 2022 at 17:46.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Kryztian (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #2380
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

I don't know about Goode's knowledge, but I learned some about the evidence for them (Giants) in this post/video in last 2 weeks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1471122

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    (Some latecomer Crystal Skulls)
    Ancient 8 Meter Tall Giants, the Cities They Built, and Most Important Crystal Skulls

132,936 views Premiered Dec 17, 2021
    Ancient Secret Discoveries
    332K subscribers

"Klaus Dona Series - Amongst Archaeologists there are secrets that they would never speak openly about. A secret that has been continuing for many years. A secret that could cost them funding or even their jobs. However, on occasion a few come together to discuss their incredible discoveries of ancient giant skeletons that reach a height of up to 8 metres tall. Also, the discoveries of ancient constructions that giants likely made. These secrets surrounding these beings and mysterious crystal skulls remain unacceptable to the scientific world. The effort to keep these from the public eye is tremendous. The biggest question is...
    WHY? "

(Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1470363 )
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Brigantia (8th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Gemma13 (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), RunningDeer (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 69 109 119 124 LastLast