+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 124 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 73 123 124 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The circus continues Corey is on for the first 20 mins......
    Ep. 660 FADE to BLACK : Contact in the Desert 2017 : LIVE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HhSz8pwEk
    So basically, it seems, Corey is sending out the message "we've got three years to do this all together" (if "we" want "Full Disclosure") and that the "way" to get "there" (within the timeframe) is through the principles of "one-ness" and "service-to-others" (there may be more IDK) otherwise "Disclosure" is unlikely eh ?

But even if "we fail" (at directing mass consciousness in the correct direction) his new series of Comic books (I suppose they could be called "Comical Disclosure" LOL) will at least be in the hands of some children so that's alright then eh ?

This is yet another example of the "carrot on a stick" trap eh ?

Quote The root of frustration which the civilized man feels today lies in the fact
    that he lives not in the present moment but for the illusory future, the
    future which is only a creation of brain and therefore a mere inference
    based on memory, a futile abstraction at best.

Ramesh S. Balsekar

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), muxfolder (26th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), sunwings (25th May 2017), TargeT (25th May 2017), Wind (25th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blue Mobius (here)
    I will personally agree with every word in Rick's quote. To be very honest I have had come to terms with the fact that these so called insiders who seem to never have any real credentials are discrediting the whole UFO truth movement. It's a damn shame for those who work hard to deal in facts and good reasonable evidence. Being sincere in my words we also have to beware of those who chase these poeple with their cameras and microphones at every opportunity. There's a lot of bs out there and it's to bad that people actually chase it and pass it on. When I hear someone say they have been to
    Mars the conversation is over.
    Supposedly, the growing edge of ufology is NOT serious research but instead Exopolitics, which requires a lot of faith in whatever anyone says. I see such a lack of discernment in some of the leading characters in that movement. Anyone could make up ANYTHING about aliens and Exopolitics would embrace that person to their bosom. Perhaps ufology is becoming a de facto religion. Even MUFON, which I always saw as the serious scientific research arm of ufology, now regularly schedules channelers and Space Brother/New Age Contactees at their local meetings. All is lost.....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), norman (25th May 2017), Wind (25th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

CG has been open about not have one inch of proof about his story. He doesn't even know if it's true. The problem is that many folks find that part annoying, and get caught up the fantasy.

As far as Church being neutral, he is not, and the previous post points out why. Endorsing these people, and working events with them is not neutral. We might as well ask Ed Dames to get back into the fold...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2017), Basho (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #444
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Too many words, emotions, etc, in this thread...who can keep up with it all?

I keep reading "facts this and that..."

Let's simplify...surely someone has the time and ability to compile a concise sequential type list in one post that shows the "facts" that offer irrefutable "factual proof" against Corey.

That should settle the matter. While anything besides these "facts" would be merely perspectives and opinions.

8. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,377 times in 8,335 posts

No one has to prove anything AGAINST Corey.

Corey has to prove that we should take him seriously.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Basho (25th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Clear Light (25th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), HaveBlue (26th May 2017), Malgorzata (31st May 2017), muxfolder (26th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017), TargeT (25th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #446
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Here's the thing. There are people out here with real concerns. People looking for some truth. I am one of those people. I've been looking for the truth for a long time to get to the bottom of what the hell is going on
    My general perspective is that if you can't prove something directly yourself then it's probably best not to get too worked up over it. And it might be wise not to spend too much time on it either. Although some people who have no direct experience are decent researchers and provide interesting results and conclusions.

I am also a huge personal and sovereign rights advocate and don't get into the victim or blame game as far as how others affect my searching. Yet no one likes liars or being mislead or any action that stuffless or stops our mutual rights as a free sovereign being. But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it means my death or those I love most dearly.

The spiritual path is most important for me because it's the most accurately personal, yet also broadest, overall significant, and potent of ALL topics. While the Alien/UFO, technology, paranormal, cryptic, secret or deep government and other related subjects are just points of interest or curiosities along the way.

Last edited by OMG; 26th May 2017 at 02:57.

11. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Here's the thing. There are people out here with real concerns. People looking for some truth. I am one of those people. I've been looking for the truth for a long time to get to the bottom of what the hell is going on
    My general perspective is that if you can't prove something directly yourself then it's probably best not to get too worked up over it. And it might be wise not to spend too much time on it either. Although some people who have no direct experience are decent researchers and provide interesting results and conclusions.

I am also a huge personal and sovereign rights advocate and don't get into the victim or blame game as far as how others affect my searching. Yet no one likes liars or being mislead or any action that stuffless or stops our mutual rights as a free sovereign being. But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it mean my death or those I love most dearly.

The spiritual path is most important for me because it's the most accurately personal, yet also broadest, overall significant, and potent of ALL topics. While the Alien/UFO, technology, paranormal, cryptic, secret or deep government and other related subjects are just points of interest or curiosities along the way.

Thanks for that clear message of what matters to you OMG.

With your values I'm sure you will be as vigilant as any of us against any chance of being gathered into a 'sheep' fold by grand deception. It's hard to put into practise the things you hold most precious if we ever get so captured.

I don't want to be dark and pessimistic in reaction to what many may call my fear of being hoodwinked. I actually don't mind people having the freedom to go off to places like Contact in the Desert etc and have a fabulous weekend sharing wonderful stories with each other. My concern is the power that it could have to suck the entire society I and the rest of us live in into something that may have been setup as the gateway into the NWO sheep fold. Being grossly outnumbered by people who are no longer listening to reason, is not only scary, it's hopeless.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2017), Basho (25th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), lilac (27th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #448
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I am also a huge personal and sovereign rights advocate and don't get into the victim or blame game as far as how others affect my searching. Yet no one likes liars or being mislead or any action that stuffless or stops our mutual rights as a free sovereign being. But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it mean my death or those I love most dearly.

This sounds like the new age bull**** I hear all the time. We don't need to prove anything OMG. The claimant is the one responsible for doing that, especially when they're banking off it.

There are numerous emails within this thread, as well as hours of radio that point out the flaws in CG's stories. If you don't have time to read or listen then how could you try to make a point that's relevant?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #449
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Are you implying that the subject of Corey Goode's credibility is, "playing the blame game?" Why is that?
    And how is the rest of your post relevant? I am honestly curious.

16. Link to Post #450
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    Quote Posted by Blue Mobius (here)
    I will personally agree with every word in Rick's quote. To be very honest I have had come to terms with the fact that these so called insiders who seem to never have any real credentials are discrediting the whole UFO truth movement. It's a damn shame for those who work hard to deal in facts and good reasonable evidence. Being sincere in my words we also have to beware of those who chase these poeple with their cameras and microphones at every opportunity. There's a lot of bs out there and it's to bad that people actually chase it and pass it on. When I hear someone say they have been to
    Mars the conversation is over.
    Supposedly, the growing edge of ufology is NOT serious research but instead Exopolitics, which requires a lot of faith in whatever anyone says. I see such a lack of discernment in some of the leading characters in that movement. Anyone could make up ANYTHING about aliens and Exopolitics would embrace that person to their bosom. Perhaps ufology is becoming a de facto religion. Even MUFON, which I always saw as the serious scientific research arm of ufology, now regularly schedules channelers and Space Brother/New Age Contactees at their local meetings. All is lost.....
    They are just following the money trail. Mufon was a fairly conservative outfit where diligent continuum types (aspergers) processed data. Meetings were dominated by nerds reciting measurements. So I guess they chose a different strategy by countering dry data. Unfortunately, from what you have described they haven't accomplished their goal by encouraging a more dynamic but credible approach, but by allowing their organization to be used by bull**** artists. Maybe they can't tell the difference between the exciting and credible and just plain crap.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #451
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

CG has never said he can prove most of his experiences. But if people are interested in what he has to say and he makes a livelihood then that's capitalism, deal with it.

Who knows if he believes what he says, even if he claims so. Or if he is a liar, or is mind controlled. No one here does, although they'd like you to think they do. All that has been done is casting doubt on his credibility with a sort of he said-she said mentality. Or taking what he said (possibly) and putting an exclusive interpretation onto it.

Next, I don't see how his message hurts anyone except the negative secret agencies. In fact, his message is rather uplifting much of the time.

And when did anyone conveying their personal experiences need to provide you with satisfactory proof in order to share it? Can anyone of you verify my OBE experiences? No. But I had them and telling others about them may have value. In fact, I'd be inclined to suggest that people who haven't had volitonal OBE's are missing a type of valuable awareness which could contribute to their overall perspective. (Not to be confused with drug induced OBE type experiences, which is not as valuable IMO and a whole other topic.)

I'm no new ager. And as far as proof...everyone pro or con are claimants for their beliefs. CG as well as everyone here is being judged by each other in a way. From what I've read and heard about CG and from his skeptics I feel the claims against him are mostly a waste of time and short sighted.

And as far as victims. Let's face it. What can CG possibly do or have done that hurts me or anyone else who doesn't blindly follow it/him? Nothing. And for those that blindly follow or get hurt by him...well, they have issues that go beyond a CG.

So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196

Last edited by OMG; 26th May 2017 at 05:33.

19. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

You say you can't see how Corey can hurt you. Ok, I accept that as your honest best shot at understanding the implications of what's going on here.
    Last edited by norman; 26th May 2017 at 06:04.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Flash (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #453
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,563 times in 5,713 posts

CG has never said he can prove most of his experiences. But if people are interested in what he has to say and he makes a livelihood then that's capitalism, deal with it.

Who knows if he believes what he says, even if he claims so. Or if he is a liar, or is mind controlled. No one here does, although they'd like you to think they do. All that has been done is casting doubt on his credibility with a sort of he said-she said mentality. Or taking what he said (possibly) and putting an exclusive interpretation onto it.

Next, I don't see how his message hurts anyone except the negative secret agencies. In fact, his message is rather uplifting much of the time.

And when did anyone conveying their personal experiences need to provide you with satisfactory proof in order to share it? Can anyone of you verify my OBE experiences? No. But I had them and telling others about them may have value. In fact, I'd be inclined to suggest that people who haven't had volitonal OBE's are missing a type of valuable awareness which could contribute to their overall perspective. (Not to be confused with drug induced OBE type experiences, which is not as valuable IMO and a whole other topic.)

I'm no new ager. And as far as proof...everyone pro or con are claimants for their beliefs. CG as well as everyone here is being judged by each other in a way. From what I've read and heard about CG and from his skeptics I feel the claims against him are mostly a waste of time and short sighted.

And as far as victims. Let's face it. What can CG possibly do or have done that hurts me or anyone else who doesn't blindly follow it/him? Nothing. And for those that blindly follow or get hurt by him...well, they have issues that go beyond a CG.

So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), DNA (26th May 2017), Flash (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Jake (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), skogvokter (26th May 2017), TargeT (27th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #454
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

That’s a pretty heartless thing to say. You mean they don’t have anyone to give them a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful?
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate?
    Your description: mine would be, as I just said, ‘a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful’.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (26th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Flash (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), PurpleLama (26th May 2017), TargeT (26th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #455
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196
    has been done numerous times by numerous people. Some are just hard of hearing.

when you take off all beliefs, all of them, truth is what remains, linked to reality - and with hard of hearing humanity, stubborn and beliefs creating, accepting, dying for it, well, not much remains. Their lifes being based on lies.

All those willing to lie, consciously, are leading humanity astray. It is crucial in turning points of developing consciousness that lies be exposed so that evolution can proceed.

Corey is destroying the truth movement. And many others are. Quite simple isn't it?

When a friend of mine find and declare public funds embezllement, should she have kept quiet and not say anything? As the hidden world funds embezzlement is doing, which is harming all of us since we do not profit from our labor because it is stolen.

When my neighbour is stolen, his house robbed, should I not declare what I have seen so that he gets his things back or the thief is stopped from stealing others around?

Many alt people are stealing the truth from us and stealing money through their strategy to get our money, with a breeze of polluted air in exchange. Should'nt we declare what we see? Shouldn't we mention that the sheep in front of us is in fact a wolfe, beware?

Without hatred of course. This leads nowhere either.

Quote But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it means my death or those I love most dearly.

You see, you are plainly telling us here that you are ready to die for your beliefs (you used the term value, a value is belief based).

Well, I discovered no later than last summer that a belief system is a lie. Sometimes worthile, because it makes me progress, but to go further I have to get rid of it - a better word would be to let go of it. Then plain truth remains - and yes it hurts, not much remains.

You are right, spiritual path is the most important, and rejecting lies while helping our neighbours to see through lies as well is part of the path. The "curiosity along the way " has to be named as well, in order to proceed and go further.

This is my experience..
    Last edited by Flash; 26th May 2017 at 09:50.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

alexius (27th May 2017), AutumnW (26th May 2017), Basho (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (26th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), gord (26th May 2017), greybeard (26th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), lilac (27th May 2017), Mike (26th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), PurpleLama (26th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), StandingWave (26th May 2017), TargeT (26th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #456
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Flash. I would say ANY belief system is a lie, especially if we don't bother to research what has been stated & accept what other people tell us without questioning. Isn't that what a "religion" is? For centuries we have accepted what others have told us. There is a mainstream "science religion" as well; accepting the established version of history & scientific research. I agree, Flash, we need to keep moving along, continually researching!

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Basho (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (26th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Flash (26th May 2017), Holly Lindin (15th November 2018), Mike (27th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), PurpleLama (26th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), TargeT (26th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

Here's a novel question:

Has anyone ever asked Corey why the "blue avians" won't reveal themselves to * a single other human being* on the planet??? Not even *one*??? Wouldnt the blue avian message be better served if there were several emissaries? Or dozens? Or hundreds? Just one seems awful limiting...

...of course we all know the answer to that one..

(Really, has he ever been asked that before?)

If nothing else, this whole fiasco has been worth it just to see so many people butchering Wilcock's last name (Wilcok, Wilcox, Wilcoc....ive even seen Wilcot). Poor bastard...he's never been more famous and people still don't know what the hell his name is.

If I ever meet jordan sather, the first thing im going to do is put him in a head lock and deliver the world's most humiliating noogie. And then I'm going to perform the Heimlich until he coughs up his ego.

One can only wonder what these people are thinking. For example, while corey's slicking back that greasy mullet of his every morning, I wonder whats going thru his mind as he's admiring his reflection in Wilcox enormous, shiny forehead??? Wilkok too, whats he thinking? As all this gets bigger and bigger, the inevitable fallout becomes riskier and riskier for all parties involved. Bubbles only do one thing....pop. this one will too. Just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th May 2017 at 01:33.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), genevieve (27th May 2017), Holly Lindin (15th November 2018), Jad (27th May 2017), Jake (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Nasu (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), skogvokter (27th May 2017), SunSea (27th May 2017), TargeT (27th May 2017), thunder24 (27th May 2017), Ultima Thule (27th May 2017), Wind (27th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #458
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ...all this gets bigger and bigger, the inevitable fallout becomes riskier and riskier for all parties involved. Bubbles only do one thing....pop. this one will too. Just a matter of time.
    Corey’s got that covered. I can’t recall where I heard/read in one of his bazillion websites, blogs, vlogs, guest talks or TV. He explained that there’ll be much less contact here on out from the feathery blues. They want us to practice all the good stuff Corey brought back. (paraphrase)

If you ask me…it’s not much different from Robert Fulghum’s book, “All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten”.

“These are the things I learned in Kindergarten"

1. Share everything.
    2. Play fair.
    3. Don't hit people.
    4. Put things back where you found them.
    5. CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.
    6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
    7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
    8. Wash your hands before you eat.
    9. Flush.
    10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
    11. Live a balanced life - learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
    12. Take a nap every afternoon.
    13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
    14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
    15. Goldfish and hamster and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
    16. And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.” 

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.

Take any of those items and extrapolate it into sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your family life or your work or your government or your world and it holds true and clear and firm.

Think what a better world it would be if all - the whole world - had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap. Or if all governments had a basic policy to always put thing back where they found them and to clean up their own mess.

And it is still true, no matter how old you are - when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.

© Robert Fulghum, 1990.
    [free pdf]

For those unfamiliar with Dick, Jane, Spot and Sally:

One more from me.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:11.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th June 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Flash (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Jake (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), Ol' Roy (27th May 2017), skogvokter (27th May 2017), TargeT (27th May 2017), Ultima Thule (27th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #459
    Thanks

Okay...I see. He's slowly phasing them out to eliminate any sort of pressure he might receive to produce them to a group or something (" i'd love to introduce them to you guys, but theyre gone now...")

..insert world's biggest face palm emoji here....

I mean, its a transparent strategy to anyone with half a brain...but it's clear he has strategized several steps ahead.....and his die hards will swallow it hook line n sinker...

Btw, I especially like #12: take a nap every afternoon.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Ol' Roy (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), TargeT (27th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #460
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ..insert world's biggest face palm emoji here....
    Btw, I especially like #12: take a nap every afternoon.
    I like #10 - warm cookies and cold milk.

World's biggest face palm emoji (custom made blue) + one.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:20.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Cidersomerset (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), Ol' Roy (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 124 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 73 123 124 LastLast