1. Link to Post #2421
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    For the record:

There are beautiful people who have suffered immensely over the years with this sordid saga, Joe and Teresa just to name two, of countless.  Take a look at this thread of litigation if anyone is interested in understanding what others have had to endure.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1351251

Then there's Shadowself (Brooke) who worked tirelessly with us on this topic; before and during her battle with cancer that eventually took her life.

I miss her and I miss Joe.  And there's no way in hell I'm going to let someone barge in here to tell us we need to ignore "the abuser in the street" because some of the kids he f*cked are all grown up.

I get that people have moved on.  You should.  But just keep bloody walking.  And believe it or not, so have I... almost.  Really good people have come and gone along the way to help carry the load, and are still doing it, out there in the community.  My expiry date on this Avalon topic will not arrive though until the court cases are over.

So... Anyone who hasn't paid much attention over the years to the Corey Goode saga.  Well done.  You shouldn't!

It's a murky, ugly, f*cking cesspool and I wouldn't encourage anyone on the outer to jump in; unless you have genuine interest.

So please... stop jumping in, getting sh!t on your shoes, and flinging it at the janitors.
    I remember her from here & TMOA how tragic, what a sad loss to us all.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), GroovieBean (16th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), Mike (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2422
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [*]Malisa's profile page states that she's 100 years old. I can however reveal that she's really about a quarter of that, though definitely a very old soul indeed.
    But here's my question: how the heck did you get the experiences yourself, in such a small number of years, to be able to write such a profoundly insightful thing as [I]"People who have gone through and 'know the heavy stuff' never open their mouths about it, at all. They never brag about anything, in the first place"?
    Hi Sr.

Without intention to derail this thread more, just wanted to reply to this question

Growing up, and coming from a long line of military family, i was able to listen to things i wasn't supposed to know, when meetings were held at my house sometimes. There were very strict rules about that entire aspect of that 'family' life

1. Whatever you hear, never speak about it to anyone
    2. Never brag about knowing something, it opens a door to problems
    3. If you say something, we are going to know and you will be in trouble, as well as we will
    4. If you have something important to say, say it at once, don't say half of it
    5. Never use whatever you have learned to play power games, don't say "i may know this or that, but i won't tell you what i know"

It was so strict that i later found that sometimes, we were told or allowed to listen to things that were misleading on purpose, so that they would know if we had spoken about it, we were tricked several times and punished for it. Never punished physically, but the toxic and phycological damage was done by exposing and questioning in front of anyone. There was no sympathy for the one with the loose mouth

So for me it is simple

- If i have to say something, i better say it all at once, otherwise i may not be able to speak more about it later on, and a broken message is worse than no message at all, sometimes

- Never say "i know something" and then don't say anything about what you know, it causes more harm than good

- Be clear/concise and make sure the message got through, being misleading or giving half/vague details can lead to people dying (when on the combat field)

- If you think you can't speak about something, then don't even mention it ever, at all. It only allows people to question you and put you on a troubling situation. Say it all or say nothing until you are prepared to share in full

I suffered through that for years, so i keep it very close to myself, if i say something i usually just say it as it is, never try to play some power game or gain something out of it like favors or some kind of social position.

Information is power, right? And a lot of people like to play that game "i deal in information, what do you have to offer?"

Something on those lines
    Tired

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), GroovieBean (16th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2022), Mike (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), ulli (10th January 2022), Vicus (9th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #2423
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Information trickles in on this thread here n there but it hardly distracts us from other issues in the world. Gemma and Andrew and Brooke did most of the heavy lifting already, and the people that still follow Goode either haven't been exposed to it yet or they have but have decided on some level to remain willfully ignorant. Either way, this thread remains a testament to their amazing work in exposing and continuing to expose this sociopath.

I don't think people here are giving too much energy to the Goode saga; if anything it's the opposite atm. Members have Corey Goode fatigue. We just found out that Goode paid one of Bill's neighbors to take photos of his home and spread them all over the internet, and it hardly made a ripple here. To the people of Avalon it's par for the course. Nobody is surprised. But for the people that may read about it in the future it's very, very important information.

To Gemma, Andrew, Brooke(R.I.P.) and everyone else who contributed here: thanks so much for your time, energy, and drive in bringing forth truth and exposing the lies of Corey Goode.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th January 2022 at 23:11.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), GroovieBean (16th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), Islander12 (10th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2022), Vicus (9th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #2424
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

@ Malisa,
    But who has been doing this on this thread? Is this about Corey Goode making these mistakes? Or are we indirectly calling some one out who has been posting here recently? Its difficult to follow at this point.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2022), Franny (10th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (10th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #2425
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    @ Malisa,
    But who has been doing this on this thread? Is this about Corey Goode making these mistakes? Or are we indirectly calling some one out who has been posting here recently? Its difficult to follow at this point.
    Honestly? I don't think it matters much any more, CG definitely sells his "knowledge" and uses an eye dropper so as to extract as much money as possible from every little "fact" he pretends to know. If he could extend it for 50 years he would. To me that's just pointless noise

I didn't come here to this thread to prepare or run a witch hunt of any kind, that also just leads to more toxicity. As i was saying before, it all starts to derail into a toxic environment soon enough one way or another. It's just the kind of energy moving around that guy and others like him in general

I am more interested in what you have to say, so i'll wait for your own threads instead

About this thread and anything related to it, the best course of action, and the one i have been implementing for long is as follows:
    Tired

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2022), Franny (10th January 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (10th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #2426
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with all your sentiments here whole heartedly. I also appreciate that you're interested in what I have to say. I look forward to getting to know you down the road, as well. Thanks for being a part of putting out the fire here. I tried my best to do the same. Onto better conversations!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th January 2022), Franny (10th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), Mashika (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (10th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #2427
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hi all, gotta get this off my back

I haven't spent much time over the past year or two on the Corey Goode topic; which has been a much needed reprieve as we wait patiently for the legal outcomes.

There is, however, a very specific reason why I am a vigilant gatekeeper on the Corey Goode threads that explains why my candidness isn't just Aussie colloquialism. I use metaphors to highlight seriousness.

We KNOW that Corey Goode is a dangerous, manipulative sociopath who is very good at seducing individuals, and groups of people, to dress up in sheep clothing to target, cause havoc, and harm his critics; and for years we have successfully built a fortress of protection for Avalon members.

We are relatively safe now as there is considerable distance between us and Corey Goode. But... you never, ever turn your back on a known sociopath in your local environment as they will quickly exploit that opportunity.

Avalon recently provided smoking gun evidence which Corey knows damn well could ruin him in his court proceedings. It barely raised an eyebrow here, as Mike pointed out, but members shouldn't for a minute think there isn't blood boiling and dripping off Corey's fangs as he huffs and puffs with his back against the wall.

This puts Avalon back in his cross hairs and if anyone thinks what has recently transpired on this thread is toxic, you may need to refresh your memories. If Corey gets in here, somehow, the clean-up needed will be far worse from the seeping vile over time. And that is why I do what I do.

I agree with Lily and Malisa and others that it would be great to never discuss Corey Goode so we can avoid being exposed to his toxic energy. But ignoring the elephant in the room isn't always a wise move.

Hey Lily, I had absolutely no intentions to cause you discomfort. Not one. I wasn't even thinking about you when writing my posts. I think you are very intelligent and literate, so you couldn't have missed the encouraging suggestions to share your personal giant story on appropriate threads, with links provided, and this is because your story is far more important here than Corey Goode's take on it. You even grokked that:

Quote Lilyofthestars: This Goode thread probably isn't the place to share my memories of being a giant or the pages will just keep accumulating with Non-Goode content. Though my original Giant sharings were in connection to Goode, when I first chimed in.
    For the life of me though I couldn't understand why you wouldn't go straight over to the links provided, or create your own thread, after the warm welcome and genuine interest given by members; but you need time for more courage, so fair enough.

Quote Lilyofthestars: I will try to work up the courage to make a new thread about my Giant visions. Perhaps sometime in the following weeks.
    You also had nervous newbie jitters causing you to think everything said here was personally directed at you, with a tone of judgement sometimes, when it absolutely wasn't; and this was pointed out to you. But then you suggested the thread be deleted if it caused anxiety...

Quote @ Malisa,
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1474411

@Gamma13
    Not sure if that was about me, but I don't think I arrived to the thread totally uninformed or as a "learner" concerning Goode. I had already figured out what you all kindly confirmed. I was grateful to get some high quality replies (so thank you to you all, you know who you are). I just didn't realize others had finally arrived to the same conclusions until coming to this thread. So I wasn't needing nursing or wounds licked. From day one, I was never a victim of the Goode scheme and never have been. I hope you don't feel like I started a fire here by adding my two cents.

I mean, if we should never ever discuss the Goode thing again - so be it. I'm sure this whole thread could be deleted and conversation ended permanently, if it stirs up that much anxiety. As it stands, I think its good to leave the discussion open as you never know what might pop up, helping to clarify everyone's deeper search for the truth. After all, that's what Avalon is all about.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1474103
    ...which helps raise another important reminder for why these threads exist.

Quote I very much feel for anyone who was burnt by this guy. I didn't know there were any victims of him on this thread - it appeared to me like this thread was only full of all the serious researchers like yourself who already figured out what the heck was going on with the whole "handler" thing a long time ago. Seems all his followers play on other spaces like Reddit, or something. I wrongly assumed none of them would be around this place in the first place, given that the Avalon community seems so vigilant in critical thinking.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1474110
    Avalon threads are a resource for the public, not just members.

I do also want to thank you Lily for what you initially shared, in case that needs to be made clear, and I also hope that over time here, you will come to understand that Avalon's traumatic history with Corey is valid reasoning for us all to be careful, yourself included.

This brings me to my final point re comprehensive discussions on these threads now re all topics that Corey covers.

Any victims of Corey's Cult that are very close to bravely severing the cord, and are reading the debunking Corey threads for support, could fall back into his clutches with just ONE endorsement, found here, of anything he says. We know this is how cults maintain power over people for so long. Victims are willing to ignore all the other stuff so long as there's a solo song being sung to them and I think we should be very mindful to not ignore this psychology.

Lily has have provided valuable information to help Corey victims by demonstrating how some of his hooks drip with validity; but I believe highlighting the topic further was dancing dangerously close to minimalising the impact made for those struggling with the psychology of cult entrapment.

There were many reasons for discussing Corey's schtick in years past, but I think only two are valid now. One is re Lily's contribution and the other is for proof of Corey's data mining of individual, or published, experiences.

Maybe this thread should be changed to Absolute Truth about Corey Goode's Deception, or Fraud, or whatever, now that we are conclusively aware he is a sociopath, so confusion doesn't arise again about this being a thread for in depth discussions on any experiences correlating with Corey's claims.
    As pointed out in Bill's opening post and because the thread is already painfully long.

Quote For all these reasons, and quite a few more, the Avalon moderators (and almost everyone who’s been following this saga closely) cannot support Corey's claims or in any way hold them of value.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1148567
    This statement is also exactly why it is so important for members to share their unique experiences elsewhere so they are not tarnished with Corey's poison.

One day this will hopefully be all over and Corey Goode will sit quietly in the archives. But we're not there yet. So thanks for listening and may we all take our best foot forward as we soldier on.

Wishing all the best to everyone.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 11th January 2022 at 08:06.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), GroovieBean (16th January 2022), Hym (11th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (11th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (11th January 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #2428
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Great post Gemma13. (as usual) Just highlighting this as a quick look-see for mods.

Maybe this thread should be changed to Absolute Truth about Corey Goode's Deception, or Fraud, or whatever, now that we are conclusively aware he is a sociopath, so confusion doesn't arise again about this being a thread for in depth discussions on any experiences correlating with Corey's claims.

As pointed out in Bill's opening post and because the thread is already painfully long.
    Lilyofthestars is rockin’ it, too.

In case easy, step-by-step directions are needed on how to create a thread, check out Post #25. For future reference, the first post on that thread has a “Table of Contents”.

If you’d like the thread to be available to members only (private), then create it in Members Only. Administration can move your thread if you make a mistake or decide to move it to an open forum.

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Onto better conversations!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th January 2022 at 13:29.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), Hym (11th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (11th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (11th January 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #2429
    Language
    English
    Thanks

…Avalon recently provided smoking gun evidence which Corey knows damn well could ruin him in his court proceedings. It barely raised an eyebrow here, as Mike pointed out, but members shouldn't for a minute think there isn't blood boiling and dripping off Corey's fangs as he huffs and puffs with his back against the wall.
    One more quick reference: Here's one that begins @ 16:57.

Corey Goode paid Bill Ryan's neighbour to provide him with footage that he could use to doxx Bill. This space is about to heat up. Please share far and wide.

Corey Goode : The Western union bombshell. He did what?
    And Kryztian’s notes and document proof.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    My notes from having watched this earlier today:
    • It is 2 hours 47 minutes long. I watched to the 2 hours 5 minutes mark when host Steve Cambian breaks off with music and before addressing the people in the chat. Not sure what the last 42 minutes contain.

• While Cambian is often chatty and digresses from the topic in other videos, this video is jam packed with good information. If you want to know the story of Corey Goode, Ufology's all time greatest conman and sociopath, as well as the gang of gullible followers and a few sociopathic freaks (namely Jordan Sather and Joy Jackson, who did some of his dirty work) that he surrounded himself with who he persuaded to do his misdeeds, there is a great history with a well compiled time line. It mostly unfolds in the first hour.

• Late in the first hour, he gets into the story of the Western Union transfer. This would be the second piece of documentary evidence that proves the anti-social and criminal behaviors Mr. Goode is capable of. (The first piece of documentary evidence is the restraining order a former employer issued against him, about 10 years ago.)

• If, after watching this you still think Corey Goode is an empath chosen by the Blue Avians to be our Galactic Ambassador, then you should also check out the Flat Earth Theory and mathematical proofs that one plus one equals three. If there is one video can convince anyone that Corey Goode is a fraudulent criminal, self destructive sociopath and should be locked up in prison, then is it.

There's a lot of scatological and off color language here. Half of me is perturbed, the other half is laughing. At least Cambian is much more imaginative than those who use a lot of four letter words.
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Here's the document that proves it all. The name of the neighbor and the transaction numbers are blurred out.

The other document that also clearly demonstrates he is not an empathic humanitarian, but a violent and criminal sociopath can be found here, the 26 page restraining order filed by Darling International in 2014.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th January 2022 at 13:47.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), GroovieBean (31st July 2022), Hym (11th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (11th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (11th January 2022), Vicus (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #2430
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote You also had nervous newbie jitters causing you to think everything said here was personally directed at you, with a tone of judgement sometimes, when it absolutely wasn't; and this was pointed out to you. But then you suggested the thread be deleted if it caused anxiety...
    This all got a little confusing for me, and I'm going to just be blunt as to what triggered the sensitivity. It's mainly because AriG made the claim that we were all turning on each other. This simply wasn't happening and it seems like a clever way to stop the discussion in its bare tracks. Almost like an attempt to stop certain information from being discussed. It was like a rant that had no basis. Her very attempt at saying we had all turned on each other flat out was false. Just planting the "seed" that this had happened made others chime in, wondering what the hell was going on. Its interesting how impressionable onlookers can be (members or nonmembers alike).

All it takes is one seed of "suggestion" that is poisonous, and all of a sudden everyone is all up in the air looking for the cause. The surest way to start a fight is by saying "FIRE FIRE!", when indeed, there was no fire to put out. Only afterwards did a little mini fire start. I have reviewed the past pages, and its clear there was nothing like this had occurred until AriG boldly said we were all turning on one another. Since my post directly preceded AriG's claims that all wasn't well in the neighborhood between us, it inadvertently made it look as if I had deliberately tried to sow infighting. While I know many of you could see through that, to the casual observer it wouldn't have been so obvious. I'm not trying to point the finger here, but this is the precise moment when conversation devolved which I find fascinating. Now, I see Bill made a post a few days ago about Starseeds turning on each other.. Surely that wasn't about this thread. I must have missed the drama. Glad I did.

Quote "Lily has have provided valuable information to help Corey victims by demonstrating how some of his hooks drip with validity; but I believe highlighting the topic further was dancing dangerously close to minimalizing the impact made for those struggling with the psychology of cult entrapment." "There were many reasons for discussing Corey's schtick in years past, but I think only two are valid now. One is re Lily's contribution and the other is for proof of Corey's data mining of individual, or published, experiences."
    This scares me as I've suspected this has happened to me for years now. I'm not expecting to convince anyone here, however on multiple occasions over the years, I have had extremely important and information-laced out of body travels; only to find it coming out of the lips of someone like Corey Goode weeks to months later. I won't share specific experiences online, but I will often "voice" them out loud when sharing with my best friend in life, my room mate. Usually near by my phone. It may be that they're not only data mining online for these genuine experiences/intel - but that they also use our phones to listen. I would have never have believed any of this was possible, until the day I had an actual government person follow me and even introduce himself to me. I have been made aware that they're paying attention. I also know that many people go online sharing similar stories. What I've been through regarding being tracked is very concerning and I still have no answer for the things I have witnessed.

I know in my heart that the more "shadow government" whom studies these things seek this intel and will listen in on whoever they feel might actually be the genuine article regarding the receiving of such information. To play devil's advocate to myself, I might ask: But why would they need you if they can just hire trained remote viewers who are infinitely talented? To which I might simply say.. Not everyone who is trained in Remote viewing has the same soul connections to certain information. There truly are some incarnated souls down here who have certain soul origins, which means they have a right to certain information by inheritance. I am sure that represents many individuals, and not just myself.

Quote "For the life of me though I couldn't understand why you wouldn't go straight over to the links provided, or create your own thread, after the warm welcome and genuine interest given by members; but you need time for more courage, so fair enough."
    Quote "Lilyofthestars is rockin’ it, too."
    Thanks for that. Why I haven't done it yet, and never have anywhere on the web in the past (regarding giants) is mainly because its very sensitive information.

I can only say that I have been made aware of many things regarding dozens of topics in relation to what's coming, and yes I do feel I can trust what I have learned. Most of it is already playing out exactly as was shown to me over a decade ago. Everyone always says that if you have "visions" it must be "put to the test".. But by whom? The very people who don't experience the same constant celestial communication? I am not interested in being picked apart by the "experts". Expressing my feelings about this doesn't mean I won't decide to start a thread and share what I've experienced down the road. I just want to take my time on getting a feel for the forum, first and foremost.

Thanks to all of you for being amazing people with huge hearts, lots of innate wisdom seems to abound everywhere around here. Its a beautiful thing to see.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 12th January 2022 at 20:39.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2022), Gemma13 (12th January 2022), Hym (15th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), Matthew (31st May 2022), mountain_jim (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), sunflower (17th October 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #2431
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

{Sarcasm Alert}

Corey Goode is now teaching a course on "Forgiveness", a topic which he has become a master of. In spite of the fact that so many people have attacked him and tried to destroy him with their lies about him, he has been able to forgive them now and has now feels tremendous peace. And for just $233, you can enroll in his course on forgiveness.

I have to wonder if he includes a part on how to forgive people and still sue them at the same time. Currently he has lawsuits on at least a half dozen people.

Last edited by Kryztian; 1st June 2022 at 02:03. Reason: typo

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Bluegreen (1st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2022), GroovieBean (21st June 2022), Matthew (31st May 2022), mountain_jim (31st May 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), pabranno (5th July 2022), Pam (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (31st May 2022), skogvokter (31st May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (1st June 2022), Wind (1st June 2022)

23. Link to Post #2432
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• Corey Goode, Project Blue Beam, MK Ultra and the Luciferian Agenda:

I apologize in advance if this video was already shared, but just in case it isn't, it is worthwhile listening to her rant ... just 1 perspective of many to consider.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Kryztian (9th July 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (5th July 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), norman (27th September 2022), pabranno (5th July 2022), Reinhard (5th July 2022), RunningDeer (5th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #2433
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, John.
    For the new folks, Pigtail Gurl is an Avalon member.
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I apologize in advance if this video was already shared, but just in case it isn't, it is worthwhile listening to her rant ... just 1 perspective of many to consider.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2022), Kryztian (9th July 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (5th July 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), pabranno (5th July 2022), Reinhard (5th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #2434
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,006 times in 8,166 posts

That pigtail Gurl video belongs somewhere far higher profile than being lost in a Corey Goode thread almost no one in the world gives a click about. It's a bit of a tragedy that she even bothered to mention Corey in what she just put into that video.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th September 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), Mike (27th September 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), onawah (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (28th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #2435
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I just got this personal email from Jay Weidner. He's posting this on Facebook tomorrow, but told me it's fine to attribute this to him if I post it here today. (One of the very few times when the overused term Breaking News is warranted. )
    ~~~
    I am kicked off FB until tomorrow but I thought you should know that Corey, under oath, is now saying that the entire thing was channelled while in meditation.

He never went into space, he was never in the SSP. It was all channelled.

So there you go.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th October 2022 at 22:11.

30. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th October 2022), Andrew_K (16th October 2022), aoibhghaire (16th October 2022), Arcturian108 (16th October 2022), avid (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Clear Light (24th October 2022), ClearWater (17th October 2022), DeDukshyn (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2022), gord (18th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Inversion (16th October 2022), justntime2learn (16th October 2022), Kalamos (16th October 2022), Kryztian (16th October 2022), kudzy (16th October 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (16th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), sunwings (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vangelo (16th October 2022), Yoda (16th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #2436
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Pathetic, laughable, ridiculous - can we not wash our hands of this imbecile? An absolute waste of anyone’s attentions. Still messing around with folks’ reputations, unconscionable.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (16th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #2437
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I asked Jay Weidner:
    Jay, if your case is thrown out, which it surely will be, would you be awarded costs?
    His reply:
    He has already told people that he will declare bankruptcy.

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th October 2022), avid (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), ClearWater (17th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), happyuk (16th October 2022), Kryztian (16th October 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), Nasu (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (16th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022), Yoda (16th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #2438
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Has Pigtail Gurl ever commented on Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies?
    Or has anyone else done so who has been proven accurate when exposing New Age frauds?
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...the-Assemblies

Quote Posted by norman (here)

That pigtail Gurl video belongs somewhere far higher profile than being lost in a Corey Goode thread almost no one in the world gives a click about. It's a bit of a tragedy that she even bothered to mention Corey in what she just put into that video.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th October 2022 at 18:16.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), meeradas (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #2439
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

were we expecting anything else?

I have heard that there were contracts signed which prevents dissemination of the deposition footage
    - which makes me question who Leon is trying to help - any attempt to use would result in a request to be bought out of the contract
    - handing corey a nice cheque.

back to the grind I go - but boy, what an unsurprising surprise
    There is good in this world Mr Frodo, And it's worth fighting for

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spooky For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Kryztian (16th October 2022), meeradas (17th October 2022), Mike (17th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #2440
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Has Pigtail Gurl ever commented on Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies?
    Or has anyone else done so who has been proven accurate when exposing New Age frauds?
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...the-Assemblies

Off topic for this thread, sorry mods, but just answering this one question here:

There was a scuffle back a few years when Randy Maugans was doing shows with Thomas Williams and had Kim Goguen on his show and ran with it for a while - it was back then, the Manna Trust - but long story short, ended up disavowing them. This is from a public Facebook post Randy did on 6 April 2020.

For those not able to access the source link, the text is:

Quote Randy Maugans

PREFACE:

This post will be my initial statement regarding Thomas Williams/Truth, Honor, & Integrity d/b/a "THE PEOPLES CLUB, an IRS-approved 501(c)3 charitable foundation,,, The "Manna World Holding Trust"/Trust/Apparently Liquidated Trust/Kim Goguen.

This narrative is being placed here, and in other platforms, as my personal statement about my own involvement, it is not an attempt to earn "social credits", defend myself, or create/add to the ongoing wars between various factions of so-called "truth/alternative media".

It also will not address peripheral issues regarding other controversies related to myself, and my online presence. My intention is not to become an "asset" for any so-called "legal" actions, or to feather the beds of people having ego-based personality campaigns.

I am aware of the deep wounds inflicted upon some of the ex-members of the Facebook THI Group, run by Thomas Williams. I had personal contact with a couple of people who were severely harmed by the malicious treatment by Williams in his tirades against his "enemies list". I also understand that there are people, still inside THI, that will come across this, now or later.

To them I say, "I am sorry" for being a part of a campaign of deception and abuse. I am sorry that my own discernment was not sharp in detecting the manipulations of language, conduct, and information used by Williams and Kim Goguen in constructing a deception as large as this.

Having said that, I will add that everyone in this platform was also swept into the morass of deceit that is THI/MWHT, et al. We each need to forgive ourselves, and each other, then move on to constructive, brighter ends. Those who wish to stay in the cycles of accusation and recrimination: I have nothing else to say to you.
    To Thomas and Kim: Only you know your motivations for this spectacle. I gave you two years of my attention, and access to my platform and audience. I requested that something definitive come from the last three years of endless banter and sensational statements. I also warned that I would not take it well if this turned out to be a con.

The path back is, always, DO THE RIGHT THING. Time is running out for both of you to put up, or shut up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The background of my involvement with Thomas Williams dates back to Cosmic Voice, and his time with Drake Bailey as cohost. CV, by the way, was a splinter of an earlier group that supported David Wilcock and his "Financial Tyranny" narrative back in 2012. As a host on Wolf Spirit Radio, I was selected by the owner, the late Dave Corso, to conduct an official interview with Drake after he was featured on Wilcock's Divine Cosmos website.

After that 2012 interview, and some subsequent follow-ups with Drake, in which I was asking him for the documents of the states filed with the World Court, I dropped the issue. I left Wolf Spirit Radio in early 2013 over the network's involvement with Revolution Radio and Mike Ringley, whom I had named as being involved in certain shady operations.

Over the next few years, Drake would occasionally reach out to me, but by then, I had tired of his endless banter, ignored him until sometime in 2014 when I heard him and Thomas' show. Over time, Thomas and I talked; I had he, and Drake on the TV show in August 2015. I think I was also a guest on THI,once after the split with Drake; Chloe was on with him in that time. We continued to talk, and he began to tell me about this woman who was working to gain control of a trust that allegedly was controlled by the elites.

I never listened to all, or even most of the THI shows around 2016-17. I did note he was slowly breaking out more material about this Kim woman, and the "Manna World Holding Trust", which included included this man, Jesper Elliman and his "Kingdom of Manna". When I researched Elliman more, I found he was an art dealer/appraiser, and financial confidant to some very wealthy people. I brought this up with Thomas, and not long later, was informed that Kim had cut ties with Elliman and K.O.M.

During 2018 Thomas escalated the narrative of Kim/MWHT, and began asking why the "alternative media" wouldn't cover this "huge" story. I really wasn't convinced, having already gone through the OPPT (One Peoples Public Trust), NESARA/GESARA and the Dinar RV scams. I supported Thomas in the narrative, but felt that this wasn't a story I wanted to cover.

In the fall of 2018, Thomas prevailed upon me to perhaps interview Kim as part of a show. As will be seen in my email letter, I cautioned him that IF I found out this was any kind of false front, I would not take it well at all. That interview aired on 11/11/2018.

While no conditions on what questions could be asked were ever presented, I did agree to be respectful (which I normally am anyway)and stay with "the information already presented". That interview is online, YOU get to decide if I did my job.

I hosted one other show with Thomas, the May 25, 2019 "Alt-Media Circus" show, plus several shows with Alan James at OYM/COWL. The last show with Alan and Thomas, on COWL, had Kim come on at end of hour 1, as I left the show. That show was the last time for me to participate. By November of 2019, I had heard enough, I simply began fading away.

It was Shane Bales' appearance on Jimmy Brent's "Inside The Matrix" that finally pushed my buttons to separate myself formally from Thomas, THI, and the toxic behavior I was seeing coming from the Facebook group.
    Seeing increasingly how TW pushes the carrot/stick ploy of "...when the funds become available..." to the THI state groups to control behaviors.

Final note: I NEVER got close to the "operation", as some have called it. I had one Skype conversation with Kim in late summer of 2019, where I asked more questions, and posed some solutions to her regarding issuance of private currencies and funding projects.

Her answers were both verbose and vague in the same measure. She told me she funded the military $7Bn for infrastructure, but not for "war" material. She continued to imply that while they had the "quantum system", but the cabal blocks funds ongoing.

I never found the smoking gun that leads me to claim "fraud" in the legal sense. If money is going to Kim, it is through some mechanism I could not locate. Thomas appears to be now living off the Patreon proceeds, and the PEOPLES CLUB is now asking for $1/month for funds to create a pool to do what, in the original premise, would be funded by Kim/The Trust. These points are raised in my Letter to Thomas, in the next post.
    Could not find the next post but there is enough there for those who wish to research further.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Gwin Ru (17th October 2022), Mike (17th October 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2022), onawah (16th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst 1 22 72 112 122 124 LastLast