Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2461
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Considering the amount of real, important truth that Weinder has risked getting out into the public, I'm much more inclined to be forgiving in his case.
    I don't think he was gullible so much as just wanting to get out as much real info as he could while he had the opportunity, and GAIA looked like a good opportunity at first.
    By the time it became clear that it wasn't, he was already in too deep to pull out without facing ruin.
    I certainly don't put him in the same class as Wilcock or Goode or any of those shills.
    I doubt they can even tell truth from fiction at this point, and you can bet they didn't get as far as they have without having backing from some kind of Deep State players.
    People who are gullible enough to swallow what they are dishing out just have to learn the hard way.
    Discerning people can separate the wheat from the chaff, eventually at least ...
    Real whistleblowers face real risks; if they lose the gamble, they still deserve some credit for even trying.
    I don't think many people are willing to make that sacrifice, or would even consider it.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th October 2022 at 01:27.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th October 2022), GroovieBean (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (18th October 2022), Nasu (19th October 2022), RunningDeer (18th October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2022), TargeT (18th October 2022), wondering (18th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2462
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I recently began listening to podcasts, on topics about the supernatural, cryptids, high strangeness, ETs etc.. I’ve heard people mention Corey Goode several times so far when discussing or referring to the secret space program. He’s been referred to as a kind of authority on a few topics (like 20 and back).

Most are young, pure, exceptional people (of varying intellectual capacities) who are genuine experiencers and they go looking on the internet in the hopes to find information that may help them understand their experiences (and by extension themselves and personal life events). They find CG, watch different videos of his etc. and this influences their view on various kinds of topics as they seek the truth. It’s a terrible thing to hear them mention him and hold him in the esteem that they do, knowing they’re getting a bum steer while being such genuinely exceptionally gifted people themselves.

Experiencers such as these are thrown into the deep end of something they feel is significant, because it is, far more significant than Goode could ever hope to be a part of as he is, but their beginner comprehension of what they’re experiencing, combined with the current, carefully curated garden path that is Google, can lead them away from actuality in various ways.

Sure, his cult following will likely continue to prop him up out of desperate attempts to retain their false sense of specialness, while missing out on their own truth in the process, but the earnest seekers who see his ‘information’ as pieces of the puzzle will be more likely to be confused at first, then drop it, correcting their path in that respect and learn a lesson in disinformation in the process.

Thinking this might brighten your view on this development.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    It's curious that he'd change his story like that. I'm not sure why he'd do that, unless he felt it helped him with his lawsuits in some way.

I wish this meant the end of Goode, but it likely isn't. Everything he's said up to this point has been so preposterous and absurd, that whatever he says next (however he tries to spin the channeling thing) will be no less believable to all the fools who continue to support him.

Besides, Goode and his material is more or less religion to these people. It's narrative. They were never terribly interested in facts to begin with, and have become even less interested in facts as time has gone on. They have an emotional attachment to his crap, so what's revealed in court re channeling won't make much of a difference in my opinion
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th October 2022 at 03:13. Reason: Refined with grammar etc.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th October 2022), Kryztian (18th October 2022), Mike (18th October 2022), Nasu (18th October 2022), onawah (18th October 2022), Peace in Oz (18th October 2022), RunningDeer (18th October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2022), TargeT (18th October 2022), Wind (18th October 2022), wondering (18th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #2463
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Here's some truth that Weidner has been sharing, and I think it's an even bigger "secret" than the ET/UFO info that the Deep State has been covering up.
    It wouldn't surprise me if it's what they were looking for at Mara-la-go, and what Trump told Guliano he wouldn't reveal either, if he knew what it was.
    If and when it really gets out, it will be EPIC, and it looks like it can't remain hidden from the normies for much longer.
    The extreme weather happening all over the world can't remain hidden, and the "global warming" hoax doesn't begin to explain all that.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Nostradamus, Astrology and the War of the Ages
    5,774 views Premiered Sep 30, 2022
    REALITY CHECK
    26.8K subscribers
    "Jean Claude hosts Jay Weidner and Astrologer Julie of Maison Jupiter to discuss Nostradamus, Rudolph Steiner and the coming eclipse."

(Just in the first 12 minutes the cataclysmic 12,000 solar cycle is discussed, about what the elites do at the end of these cycles, and which civilizations have openly discussed the cycles including the Hindus (in the Vedas) and the Aztecs. Weidner says the last one was a double whammy, as Earth was also hit by a huge comet 1200 years before the huge solar flare. The comet caused a "nuclear winter". He says the elites have been preparing for the current cycle since 1957, when Fulcanelli's book was published which revealed that. How the colony on Mars was started before the last catastrophe.)

Greg Reese reports on the same theme here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1523156
    Last edited by onawah; 18th October 2022 at 03:35.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Cognitive Dissident (20th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Mike (18th October 2022), Nasu (18th October 2022), RunningDeer (18th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2022), TargeT (18th October 2022), wondering (18th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #2464
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I doubt there is... but if there was a clip of him under oath saying it was all channeled I have some great follow up ideas for the videos I made (the comments on this one alone are gold) on this topic..... lol

Does that exist?

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    that Goode believed were "gifts from the divine" to himself as "special chosen one?"
    Thats when I got motivated to get into this a bit more... OMFG, the arrogance; and unfortunately gullibility of those who fell for it (which I'm not sure why I was surprised with tbh).
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th October 2022 at 04:12.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Bluegreen (18th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th October 2022), gord (18th October 2022), GroovieBean (2nd November 2022), Mike (18th October 2022), Nasu (18th October 2022), RunningDeer (18th October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022), wondering (18th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #2465
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

• Clif High on Corey Goode @ 37:30 - 45:38
    Topics:
    @ opening - Banks
    @ 8:50 - Steven Greer
    @ 17:25 - Penny Kelly
    @ 22:50 - Boston University
    @ 37:30 - Corey Goode
    @ 45:30 - C. Freeks (Kerry Cassidy)

YEAH, RIGHT. (49 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st October 2022 at 13:30.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (18th October 2022), Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Gwin Ru (18th October 2022), Mike (19th October 2022), Nasu (18th October 2022), Vangelo (19th October 2022), wondering (18th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #2466
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    It was ALL Channeled Folks

"Corey Goode, in his deposition in Federal Court, last week, said that all of his Secret Space Program experiences were channeled and that none of it every happened. TV Series, Movies, Documentaries, lectures and comic books and he never told anyone the truth."
    Interesting comment at (0:50):

Quote "And I never really believed his [Corey Goode's] story, to be honest with you."
    Well that would be a fair comment from many people, except Jay Weidner was the producer of Cosmic Disclosure, the program that presented Corey Goode's words as the truth!!!!! Should we take this as an admission that Jay Weidner willingly and knowingly took part in the biggest hoax that Ufology has ever seen??? Doesn't that also make him partly responsible for the horrible destruction that Corey Goode and his army of believers have carried out???

How many Ufologists had to spend time researching and debunking Corey Goode's B.S. when they could have been focusing on real serious issues? How many people were hurt by Corey's doxxing and his secret task force that sought to defame and harass others who were making an honest and fair inquiry into the truth? How many people could have learned about the field of ufology but instead of looking at serious thinkers, got lured into the sea of B.S. stories created by Goode and Wilcock? There is a lot of blame to go around on this, but both Jay Weidner and GAIA are high up there when it comes to deliberately poisoning the well that truthseekers drink from.
    This is what I see:

"Video unavailable
    This video is private"

is there anyone who knows a backup video on rumble or bitchute or odyssey etc. etc.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (19th October 2022), Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Kryztian (20th October 2022), RunningDeer (19th October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #2467
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

boy oh boy...... anyone read any good books lately? smiles............................

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), RunningDeer (21st October 2022), TargeT (21st October 2022)

15. Link to Post #2468
    Thanks

just found this site and passing it along to others: http://larpworldlawsuits.com/goodewilcock.html

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), Kryztian (21st October 2022), RunningDeer (21st October 2022), Spiral (21st October 2022)

17. Link to Post #2469
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    It should be noted that "Gaia" is all over facebook. It always comes up as a suggested page for me. Gaia.tv pushes alot of Wilcox and Corey. Random people I'm friends with on facebook "like" it. So it is being very well funded and pushed hard on social media.
    they are huge now .... psyop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), RunningDeer (21st October 2022)

19. Link to Post #2470
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    It was ALL Channeled Folks

"Corey Goode, in his deposition in Federal Court, last week, said that all of his Secret Space Program experiences were channeled and that none of it every happened. TV Series, Movies, Documentaries, lectures and comic books and he never told anyone the truth."
    Interesting comment at (0:50):

Quote "And I never really believed his [Corey Goode's] story, to be honest with you."
    Well that would be a fair comment from many people, except Jay Weidner was the producer of Cosmic Disclosure, the program that presented Corey Goode's words as the truth!!!!! Should we take this as an admission that Jay Weidner willingly and knowingly took part in the biggest hoax that Ufology has ever seen??? Doesn't that also make him partly responsible for the horrible destruction that Corey Goode and his army of believers have carried out???

How many Ufologists had to spend time researching and debunking Corey Goode's B.S. when they could have been focusing on real serious issues? How many people were hurt by Corey's doxxing and his secret task force that sought to defame and harass others who were making an honest and fair inquiry into the truth? How many people could have learned about the field of ufology but instead of looking at serious thinkers, got lured into the sea of B.S. stories created by Goode and Wilcock? There is a lot of blame to go around on this, but both Jay Weidner and GAIA are high up there when it comes to deliberately poisoning the well that truthseekers drink from.
    This is what I see:

"Video unavailable
    This video is private"

is there anyone who knows a backup video on rumble or bitchute or odyssey etc. etc.
    It was very short, just a couple of minutes. Jay didn't say anything we don't already know. He took it down because of the ongoing legal actions, and the continuing risk of something like that being used against him or the others who are still involved.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2022), kudzy (21st October 2022), RunningDeer (21st October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022), Yoda (21st October 2022)

21. Link to Post #2471
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    boy oh boy...... anyone read any good books lately? smiles............................
    GroovieBean

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2022), GroovieBean (22nd October 2022), Pam (21st October 2022)

23. Link to Post #2472
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Welcome back groovie bean!!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), GroovieBean (22nd October 2022), Kryztian (21st October 2022), RunningDeer (21st October 2022)

25. Link to Post #2473
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    just found this site and passing it along to others: http://larpworldlawsuits.com/goodewilcock.html
    As an “other”, who also happens to be very-well versed in litigation, I will say that this lawsuit is a cluster you-know-what; and the person who is losing is her own worst enemy. I draw no pleasure from my observation. Just calling it, not just as I see it, but as it is.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), GroovieBean (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (22nd October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #2474
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//drAC2usMVro3/

At minute 38 Clif High claims that during the court trial between him and Corey Goode that recently happened, Corey Goode testified that he had channeled his information and that he made up the stories about being a MILAB, his ET contact, and the SSP information.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/drAC2usMVro3/
    Last edited by Franny; 25th October 2022 at 05:48. Reason: Fix video embed
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2022), Bill Ryan (25th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), Franny (25th October 2022), GroovieBean (2nd November 2022), Kryztian (25th October 2022), RunningDeer (25th October 2022), sijohn (25th October 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #2475
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Check the replies for more videos.

Here is the Full Session 3

Source: cosmicjustice.info

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xuos5W208xy5

James Corey Goode, Plaintiff
    September 26, 2022, Denver, Colorado
    9:35 AM - 5:50 PM

- SESSION 3 -
    "What is real to you?"
    Last edited by Helvetic; 13th December 2022 at 14:14.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2022), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Brigantia (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), GroovieBean (13th December 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #2476
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)

Check the replies for more videos.
    I feel like I need to take a shower after that display. I think the easiest people to mind control are the ones who would do it anyway.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (13th December 2022), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Brigantia (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), GroovieBean (13th December 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #2477
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

i forsee refund requests coming thick and fast for that graphic novel at rip off prices?
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 13th December 2022 at 12:23.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th December 2022), Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Brigantia (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), GroovieBean (13th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #2478
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Question Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Has David Wilcock reacted to the above video yet? ... The reason I ask is, because Corey Goode mentions David multiple times.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th December 2022 at 14:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Brigantia (13th December 2022), Spiral (13th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #2479
    Thanks

Has David Wilcock reacted to the above video yet? ... The reason I ask is, because Corey Goode mentions David multiple times.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    IMO baiting DW... (doesn't excuse DW's hand in all this; like the death threats still on both blogs) ... alas, DW may send in the squirrels from the forest....

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #2480
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    From what I have seen it is tradition and custom in this community of remain silent and keep peddling your wears just like a televangelist does when they get busted with a bag of crack and a prostitute.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2022), Gemma13 (14th December 2022), GroovieBean (17th December 2022), Inversion (14th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst 1 24 74 114 124