Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

?
    Dr. Michael Salla (Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

With Corey I was alwas wondering why he never took Pictures. Or any piece of technolgogy, Handkerchief, Moonrock or something with him to proof his Story. He has nothing but his Stories/Memory. I would try anything to get my Hands on any evidence or take Photos somehow. Even Billy Meier took a lot of Pictures Phil Schneider had a lot of Rocks and Strange Metals from his time in the dark World.

Even his Blue Friends did not give him anything to proof his Story. Not even a Button of a Uniform or a "Glasspad". Speaking of his mentioned GlassPads. We will have "GlassPads" in about 10 Years if miniaturisation of Electronics continues at the current rate. Tabets getting thinner and thinner and you arrive at something like a GlassPad. The Question here is: Are the "Blue Avians" just 10 Years ahead of us Technology wise? These GlassPads dont seem to be on the same Technology Level as his invisible and undetectable "Blue Spheres".
    Last edited by uzn; 5th May 2017 at 13:36.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th May 2017), Jake (5th May 2017), Mike (5th May 2017), mojo (5th May 2017), Olaf (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (5th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), skogvokter (6th May 2017), sunwings (5th May 2017), TargeT (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Another thing I would point out, with regards this case study,, is a post Corey made regarding extraordinary claims and the importance of providing evidence. His advice is in context of 'religion' and 'gospel' and 'lucifarian beliefs' and 'followers'...

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    ALTHOUGH A LITTLE OFF TOPIC...
    I often see people make strong statements of fact about this or that Alien Group's History, Origin or Involvement in Human affairs or creation. It seems that (Though I know its true) the ancient alien theory has become a guarded religion to some.

Some people follow certain channeler's or contacee's writtings or web sites and read what they have written about groups and that is now their Gospel. I have even seen the Luciferian beliefs (Shared with me many times by followers) seep into some of the stories here and there.

It would be nice if we are debating or correcting someone to have a context or source that a person is referring to. Just my opinion. I am not poo poo'ing Channeling all together as I found the Ra material and a couple others interesting. I just thought it would be nice to foot note a statement like this with your source maybe even a link so the person can go and research for themselves. No offense.
    None taken Brother Bear... If only you practice what you PREACH...

Are folks tracking this? Doesn't it seem a bit contradictory compared to nowadays?

Later, in that same discussion,, he hints at his involvement with a race of beings that were there when we selected our parents BEFORE WE WERE BORN...

It was only a couple of posts after he insisted that folks provide evidence for such a claim...

The Cherokee have a saying...

"Rattlesnake speaks with forked tongue."

Jake

[Edit] Another thing I find interesting (in the post from Corey above) is the reveal that at the time he posted that, he had merely a bit of a passing interest in the Ra material... only a couple of years later,, it's a centerpiece of his philosophy, and has been from the beginning... ???

Cheers, all...
    Last edited by Jake; 5th May 2017 at 16:37.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th May 2017), Atlas (5th May 2017), Chester (6th May 2017), DeDukshyn (5th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), Hervé (5th May 2017), Mike (5th May 2017), PurpleLama (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (5th May 2017), Sequoia (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), skogvokter (6th May 2017), Sophocles (5th May 2017), TargeT (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017), uzn (5th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Blue Avians. I lay bets that the Efyptian cuneiform tablets, bas reliefs, depict people with bird masks on and wings symbolize the soul, where they are portrayed.

Those interested in UFOs and secret space projects have to adopt the 'show me state' Missouri attitude. In this case, if you'll forgive the terrible pun, I hope Missouri loves company!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (6th May 2017), Jake (5th May 2017), Sequoia (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), TargeT (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Blue Avians. I lay bets that the Efyptian cuneiform tablets, bas reliefs, depict people with bird masks on and wings symbolize the soul, where they are portrayed.

Those interested in UFOs and secret space projects have to adopt the 'show me state' Missouri attitude. In this case, if you'll forgive the terrible pun, I hope Missouri loves company!
    From my studies, this is indeed one of the primary interpretations... one of the eight soul levels. I will try and locate which one and the sources that cite this, but I am quite sure this is correct AutumnW.

Here's a few references...

http://myweb.usf.edu/~liottan/theegyptiansoul.html

Quote The Ba

The ba, another spiritual entity was seen as a human-headed bird hovering over the deceased or exiting the tomb in the hieroglyphics, and was the part of the soul that could travel between the worlds of the living and the dead.
    also pointed out in the Wikipedia link -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancien...pt_of_the_soul

Quote The Bâ is an aspect of a person that the Egyptians believed would live after the body died, and it is sometimes depicted as a human-headed bird flying out of the tomb to join with the Ka in the afterlife.
    ...and I found all this in a quick search on Google.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th May 2017 at 22:51.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mike (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I've never read one that included blue avians.
    Nor in the contactee literature, either.

There are only three logical possibilities:
    1. The 'Blue Avians' have contacted Corey, and (apparently) absolutely no-one else.
    2. The 'Blue Avians' have also contacted others, but everyone else has stayed silent, and have not come forward with credible supporting stories, even now.
    3. This is a fantasy — either a delusion (deliberately overlaid by a third party, or from some kind of mental illness), or consciously invented.
    Considering that he says the blue avians are of sixth density, and the overwhelming majority of contacts by ET experiencers are from fourth density, and considering that in the Ra Material, Ra said that even in fifth density, the entities of that density have bodies that are completely changeable in appearance by their minds, then that would suggest that sixth density entities are beyond even that and can take any form they choose. Why would they take a blue avian form? Hypothetically speaking, it could be a form they had at an earlier stage of the evolution, from billions of years earlier. Lots of confusion comes from people not being aware of the densities schema that Ra talks about and what the differences are between the beings in the various densities. Expecting all ET life to adhere to what we are familiar with in fourth density is pretty misguided, imho.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 6th May 2017 at 03:19.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

The Freedom Train (6th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote With Corey I was alwas wondering why he never took Pictures. Or any piece of technolgogy, Handkerchief, Moonrock or something with him to proof his Story. He has nothing but his Stories/Memory. I would try anything to get my Hands on any evidence or take Photos somehow. Even Billy Meier took a lot of Pictures Phil Schneider had a lot of Rocks and Strange Metals from his time in the dark World.
    exactly or even share technical data, astronomy discoveries, mathematics, unknown knowledge that might be later proved, he had a large pool to choose from even the very dirt of Mars stuck to his boots.... but Corey is a story...He's probably a good guy that got in way over his head then Wilcock came in to the scene... imo he is just as guilty for lack of doing the good ground work investigation into vetting...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Sierra (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017), uzn (6th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote With Corey I was alwas wondering why he never took Pictures. Or any piece of technolgogy, Handkerchief, Moonrock or something with him to proof his Story. He has nothing but his Stories/Memory. I would try anything to get my Hands on any evidence or take Photos somehow. Even Billy Meier took a lot of Pictures Phil Schneider had a lot of Rocks and Strange Metals from his time in the dark World.
    exactly or even share technical data, astronomy discoveries, mathematics, unknown knowledge that might be later proved, he had a large pool to choose from even the very dirt of Mars stuck to his boots.... but Corey is a story...He's probably a good guy that got in way over his head then Wilcock came in to the scene... imo he is just as guilty for lack of doing the good ground work investigation into vetting...
    In the e-mail Corey sent to me... the e-mail I mentioned in a previous post on this thread... an e-mail where Corey had copied and pasted his conversation of (I believe) March 6, 2015 with what was then his competition for the Wilcock / GaiamTV gig, Corey stated this to this individual -

[7:42:01 PM] Corey Goode: Yea, my wife has SEEN a lot now... she now takes pictures of the craft landing spots and my foot prints to "No where."

So not only does he not produce these photos, he tells folks his wife has them. What are the odds these photos ever really existed, folks?

Ohhh and Corey followers will likely recall that soon after Corey's release of the promised Free Videos (which ended up not being free as Wilcock would never allow such a precedent), Corey came up with a completely different method for how he would be "extracted."

Here's another famous statement by Corey from a post he made on May 4th, 2015

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corey don't make money off this.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	35242

Here's a fun one when he once sent me a Skype by accident... (sometime in March 2015) - NOTE: Click on images to enlarge.

Name:	Ooops I thought you were my wife.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	35243

But I think the one that speaks the loudest was this one from March 20, 2015

Name:	Blue Avians insist its all free.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	35244

Guess what folks, you are being conned.
    Last edited by Chester; 6th May 2017 at 03:15.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th July 2019), Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), Debra (6th May 2017), DeDukshyn (6th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), eaglespirit (7th May 2017), genevieve (9th May 2017), geofffxdwg (12th May 2017), gord (7th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2017), Jake (6th May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Matthew (6th May 2017), Omni (6th May 2017), PurpleLama (6th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (6th May 2017), Sequoia (6th May 2017), Setras (7th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (6th May 2017), skogvokter (6th May 2017), Star Tsar (6th May 2017), sunwings (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (6th May 2017), uzn (6th May 2017), Wind (6th May 2017), Zillah (7th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Wow Sam, incredibly damning post.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), Chester (6th May 2017), Debra (6th May 2017), gord (7th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th May 2017), Jake (6th May 2017), Matthew (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (6th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), uzn (6th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Wow Sam, incredibly damning post.
    yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), Chester (6th May 2017), Debra (6th May 2017), gord (7th May 2017), Jake (6th May 2017), Matthew (6th May 2017), Omni (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (6th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), uzn (6th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

another oldie but "Goode"ie...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post707739

Re: An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock

I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), Debra (6th May 2017), eaglespirit (7th May 2017), geofffxdwg (12th May 2017), Jake (6th May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), PurpleLama (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Even though claims (by Corey) state he can get evidence – looks like it ain’t ever gonna happen!

Sphere Being Alliance Website : https://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

FAQ Number 77:
    Quote Can you set up a camera in your bedroom to record your disappearing via the orb? Would be some serious evidence in favour of your testimony.
    Corey Goode Answer:
    Quote Sure, however, it will not convince anyone of anything. I have been told that nothing I present cannot be done in "After Effects" or other software. Seeing pictures/video is not believing. They can be manipulated. You cannot even believe what you see on live TV News anymore. You can only truly trust your own personal experiences when coupled with discernment. The problem right now is not getting proof. It is preparing yourself for when you are under an avalanche of proof that is extremely troubling and disturbing in nature. This is what I am trying to prepare people for as well as providing the BA Message to also have people focus on self evolution of mind and spirit. We will not be able to tolerate the information we receive or the change in the background energy/resonance if we do not prepare ourselves in these ways.
    True discernment is more than bending someone to producing video/photo's that will get more visitors to their site. This is not about "site hits". If at some point the SSP wants to start appearing in front of live tv camera's like they already have live NASA ISS feeds then that is up to them. Even these live NASA ISS feeds have been heavily debated is circular debates in forums.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), Billy (7th May 2017), Debra (6th May 2017), gralsfighter (6th May 2017), mojo (6th May 2017), Omni (6th May 2017), Shannon (6th May 2017), Sierra (6th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), uzn (6th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Corey Goode Answer:
    Quote ..... to also have people focus on self evolution of mind and spirit.....
    Thats totally true.

Corey Goode was also overtaken in the beginning like David Icke who states hes Jesus. Thats a hard time to be in influence of satanic beeings. you say things you wouldnt say without the influence.
    Some guys have a hard time to control reptilian and others DNA.
    Its the intention that counts.
    Don't divide alternative media

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gralsfighter For This Post:

TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #174
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Now, the question for me is, why is David Wilcock continuing to buy into this now very obviously fraudulent story?

I used to rate David as a researcher. I still do rate his many years of contributions to opening up awareness in those who have none. His books continuingly hit the top-ten sellers list; his appearances on shows like Ancient Aliens help to inculcate the wider, uneducated TV watching masses into a consciousness-expanding reality. What is it that has effectively overwritten his commitment to truth and integrity? Perhaps he is in too deep to know how to get out (of his contract).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Debra (6th May 2017), Holly Lindin (20th May 2017), Jake (6th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), mojo (6th May 2017), Reinhard (6th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I've never read one that included blue avians.
    Nor in the contactee literature, either.

There are only three logical possibilities:
    1. The 'Blue Avians' have contacted Corey, and (apparently) absolutely no-one else.
    2. The 'Blue Avians' have also contacted others, but everyone else has stayed silent, and have not come forward with credible supporting stories, even now.
    3. This is a fantasy — either a delusion (deliberately overlaid by a third party, or from some kind of mental illness), or consciously invented.
    Apparently Corey has been contacted by other people who have been contacted by the blue avians. Apparently there is a special greeting and Corey asks each contactee to do the greeting to confirm their story to him. There is an entire episode with William Henry http://www.williamhenry.net/

where they discuss blue avian visitations in the past, citing these images as proof of their existence:

The images alone regardless of the Corey Goode story have always fascinated me, but it does sound like someone hijacking a narrative to suit their goals.

A couple of questions as I have listened to most of Cosmic disclsoure

1. When Corey was a member of PA had the blue avians already started to visit him or did they come after the ink had dried on the gaiatv contract?

2. Most of his answers on the show are based around what he read on the tablets. He basically spent five years reading information about the history of our planet and solar system. Then had his memory wiped and then years later it all suddenly came back to him. DW never questions whether these tablets were planted with fake information, and it is taken as gospel and DW always says that corroborates what another source said to me. Did Goode discuss these tablets much on PA before?

3. Heather Sartain, William Tompkins, Bob Wood, Michael Salla, John Lear, Mark Mccandlish, Clifford Stone and Jay weidner have all been on the show as guests and help hold up Corey´s story for the public to believe. That´s an impressive list and certainly helps Corey and Gaia Tv validate the $9.99 monthly fee to the Gaia subscribers?
    For those that are wondering, Blue Dude was Blue, not his clothes.

Skin a shiny almost metallic bright blue.

In these photos look at the hands...

Anyone can put on a mask and be who they want to be.

Blue was taller than me, but smaller than the Squach.

When I thought show me I'm not crazy, show me an et ship right there where I was looking in the sky, and I'm talking seconds later a blazing red light flew right to that point and turned blue. Streaking across the sky like a comet...

I stood there with my mouth hanging...

Blue Dude says he will not allow a nuclear war, at that moment I realized he could do it...

The only picture of him in Egypt is at the top of one of the pillars carved in stone.

And yes I do believe he could be that old.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 6th May 2017 at 20:19.

30. Link to Post #176
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Bill and everyone!

Quick question to Bill, and sorry if perhaps you expressed it somewhere already, I didn´t follow the entire thread 100%: Why did you feel the need to share with the world your concerns and the information about Corey NOW? What propelled that decision?

And by the way, THANK YOU for your revelations and insights. I highly appreciate as it sheds some more well balanced light on the whole situation for me.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

Billy (7th May 2017), Holly Lindin (20th May 2017), Jake (7th May 2017), TargeT (7th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Malgorzata (here)
    Hello Bill and everyone!

Quick question to Bill, and sorry if perhaps you expressed it somewhere already, I didn´t follow the entire thread 100%: Why did you feel the need to share with the world your concerns and the information about Corey NOW? What propelled that decision?

And by the way, THANK YOU for your revelations and insights. I highly appreciate as it sheds some more well balanced light on the whole situation for me.
    Well, Hi there!

Yes, it was sort of explained in my first post, but there's totally no harm in explaining again.

A few weeks ago, a new member (called Seeking Senior) joined the forum (and has now left), with the express purpose of supporting Corey Goode and finding any way to criticize me that she could.

I was patient, and answered all her questions, though nothing would satisfy her. In the end, I spent several hours compiling the entire timeline, with links, laying out all in one long post everything that had happened re Corey since October 2014. That thread was in a members-only section.

After she was no longer here, there was some discussion whether the thread should be made public, so that everyone could see the various questions and their answers. I didn't actually make any decision about that, but the tipping point was a new Facebook post, by radio host Randy Maugans that someone sent to me, which was highly critical of Corey. I copied that in full in my post #2.

That inspired this new thread. After that, rather to my surprise, what I wrote was copied in a number of other places on the net, and has so far attracted a great deal of interest.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th May 2017 at 01:14.

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (7th May 2017), Alx (7th May 2017), avid (7th May 2017), Billy (7th May 2017), Bob (7th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), DbDraad (7th May 2017), Debra (7th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), Jake (7th May 2017), Malgorzata (7th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), Omni (7th May 2017), Shannon (7th May 2017), Sierra (7th May 2017), Sophocles (7th May 2017), Spellbound (7th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), Ultima Thule (7th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #178
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill!

I am highly interested in this topic as my best friend here in Barcelona has an entire Youtube channel devoted to Corey Goode information in Spanish and he has a big following with over 30,000 subscribers. It is called Despejando Enigmas. It is worth noting that Corey Goode seems to me to be much appreciated by the Spanish speaking population, and my friend is contributing to that a lot. We had discussions about the subject, with me being on the observant bench seeing how it all plays out. Since I respect you and your opinion a lot, as well as that of Richard Dolan, and of Steven Basssett whom I recently met in London and who ALSO expressed his disaproval of all those ¨sudden Secret Space Program stars¨, I have my mind completely open to what you are saying.

Now, since I know I will have more discussions with my friend about this, and to push more for the answers, how do you respond to the argument that yes, Corey was not silenced etc, but so haven´t been MANY other witnesses presented by Project Camelot throughout the years (yes, some have, I know). But the vast majority of them hasn´t. Kerry Cassidy herself continues her work without any major obstacles (as far as I know). Wasn´t her motto ¨the best place to hide is in the open¨? What about all the witnesses presented by Steven Greer 2001? I mean, the argument that he wasn´t silenced yet could be challenged. Also, David Wilcock and Corey stated that Corey did have threats on his life and various types of attacks.

About the verifiable proof, many witnesses presented by Kerry Cassidy (as I have been following her work mostly in the last years), didn´t come to the interviews with any documents either (or did they?). Did Dan Burich have proof years ago? Henry Deacon? Captain Mark Richards, just to name the few? Or maybe they did?

And what about all these other people confirming Corey´s story? Pete Peterson, Michael Salla, William Thompkins, etc?

I am only asking these questions as I know they will be points of my discussion with Robert this week and I want to be prepared.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th May 2017), Bayareamom (8th May 2017), Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), Matthew (7th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), Spirithorse (7th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

I'm not sure Pete Peterson has ever actually confirmed Corey's story. Gaia TV have inserted him into it to make it look like he confirms it, more like. I listened to a Gaia interview with him and he never once mentioned Corey or any of the things Corey claims.

We really need to stop and think and deconstruct all these things carefully.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Malgorzata (7th May 2017), Matthew (7th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), Olaf (7th May 2017), PurpleLama (7th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Malgorzata (here)
    About the verifiable proof, many witnesses presented by Kerry Cassidy (as I have been following her work mostly in the last years), didn´t come to the interviews with any documents either (or did they?). Did Dan Burich have proof years ago? Henry Deacon? Captain Mark Richards, just to name the few? Or maybe they did?

And what about all these other people confirming Corey´s story? Pete Peterson, Michael Salla, William Thompkins, etc?
    Good questions!
    • Dan Burisch showed documentation to us privately (in our very first meeting), and later also publicly.
    • Henry Deacon also showed us documentation privately, again at our first meeting. Later, interestingly, we went to a pub at about 6 pm very near his former place of work (Menwith Hill, North Yorkshire), and Kerry and I sat quietly in a corner and watched Henry being greeted, with surprise, by some of his former colleagues.
    • Mark Richards has no documentation that I know of. I'm aware that his story might be a fabrication, but as best I know it's consistent, although there are major problems with his court record, etc etc. His claims are wild, but not quite as wild as Corey's and Randy Cramer's, for instance. I've never met him or seen anything written by him (I think there is nothing), and all the testimony about his claim comes from Kerry and Mark Richards' wife Jo Ann.
    • William Tompkins has also produced and published documentation. Dr Bob Wood has verified (from his own personal experience) that he really did work at Douglas Aerospace, for example (where Bob Wood also worked himself many years ago).
    ~~~
    • Pete Peterson as best I know hasn't verified anything about Corey's story. My comment about Pete's recent Gaia TV appearances is here (and may be worth reading).
    • Dr Michael Salla is a researcher, and has been quite heavily promoting Corey, Randy Cramer, William Tompkins, and others.
    • William Tompkins hasn't confirmed Corey's story as such, but has been used by Michael Salla to confirm the existence of an advanced secret space program (the existence of which id not in any doubt for me personally).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th May 2017 at 13:43.

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th May 2017), BMJ (12th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), drneglector (12th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), gord (7th May 2017), Jake (7th May 2017), Malgorzata (7th May 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), Matthew (7th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), The Freedom Train (8th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (7th May 2017), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 124 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 124 LastLast