+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

Informative video about nano particle contamination that's in all of us and has been accumulating for decades now.
    Some of these particles now even "self-assemble" into "billionth of an inch" A.I circuitry.
    Quote from video (not my CAPS lock)...

Quote IT'S INSIDE YOU NOW. FROM THE AIR, DUST, WATER, SOIL and FOOD *( NANO DUST)* CONTAMINATION ALERT. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE** SOLUTION NOT KNOWN**. HUMANITY NEEDS TO KNOW. It MUST BE STOPPED IMEDEATLY . IF STILL POSSABLE. THE MOST DANGEROUS THING MAN HAS EVER SET FREE INTO OUR ENVIRONMENT*** INTENTIONALLY ***
    PLEASE SHARE

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (27th April 2017), Bruno (27th April 2017), Chris411 (27th April 2017), Constance (20th November 2020), DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2017), Hermoor (19th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Merlinus (8th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th April 2017), Nasu (27th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017), Yetti (26th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

Yea, I think I first heard about this from Harald Kautz Vella. And there is speculation that this stuff can be turned on and weaponized. Pleasant thought.

I remember something about it could be neutralized through various methods ranging from specific diets to electromagnetic something or other, similar to an EMP for the body, or using a faraday cage. However, since they continually spray with chemtrails you are always susceptible to being contaminated.

As long as you see chemtrails the PTB are still in control. Let's hope they don't develop the technology for invisible chemtrails.
    Last edited by OMG; 27th April 2017 at 05:50.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Can Nanobots be Removed? By Wes Penre

In order to prepare humanity to serve the AIF agenda, they need for us to already have thousands, perhaps millions, of synthetic nanobots in our biological system as we rapidly approach and arrive at the Singularity, and the Controllers are making sure we get these bots in our blood system one way or another. If the area where you live is being sprayed with chemtrails, you are breathing in these nanobots—there is no way to avoid that. I have them in my blood stream, and you might have them in yours, too, if you see chemtrails in the sky, take vaccines, or certain prescription drugs—particularly pain medication and psychiatric drugs.

Nanobots have many functions. They work as antennas, which means they are both receivers and transmitters of information when activated. Those in charge of this project can thus retrieve information from our endocrine system, but they can also alter the functions of the endocrine system as they please. This will be particularly important as the Singularity approaches, and it won’t be long now. The goal is to have the Singularity in place by 2045; something I exposed in my book.

http://wespenre.com/Articles/Singula...Be_Removed.htm

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2020), DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), dynamo (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Hermoor (19th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Merlinus (here)
    Can Nanobots be Removed? By Wes Penre

In order to prepare humanity to serve the AIF agenda, they need for us to already have thousands, perhaps millions, of synthetic nanobots in our biological system as we rapidly approach and arrive at the Singularity, and the Controllers are making sure we get these bots in our blood system one way or another. If the area where you live is being sprayed with chemtrails, you are breathing in these nanobots—there is no way to avoid that. I have them in my blood stream, and you might have them in yours, too, if you see chemtrails in the sky, take vaccines, or certain prescription drugs—particularly pain medication and psychiatric drugs.

Nanobots have many functions. They work as antennas, which means they are both receivers and transmitters of information when activated. Those in charge of this project can thus retrieve information from our endocrine system, but they can also alter the functions of the endocrine system as they please. This will be particularly important as the Singularity approaches, and it won’t be long now. The goal is to have the Singularity in place by 2045; something I exposed in my book.

http://wespenre.com/Articles/Singula...Be_Removed.htm
    Excellent information, thank you Merlinus.
    I especially like this from your page:
    Quote if we send out clear thoughts that emphasize our sovereignty as spiritual beings, that should be accepted. If they go ahead anyway, they are breaking the Law of Free Will, and they don’t want to do that because it makes them prone to prosecution in the future from a higher authority, if they get caught.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Hermoor (19th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Merlinus (9th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

This makes me wonder if Certain Chinese people are placing masks over their mouths subconsciously knowing that the air could possible be contaminated with things like that. Not just that it's pollution per say yeah nano pollution. They are aiming to make people feel like dolls that are manipulated to how each demon actually feels when banished from love. I have felt that and it's gross. They want your soul to feel like nothing so they can ultimately trick your brain to feel the opposite of human. God aka LOVE gave us a heart to feel and a brain to think. He does not authorise these idiots to make you less than love.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2020), conk (28th February 2019), DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Patient (19th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

I'm quite new to Celeste Solum. This interview today with Davis Icke contains a lot of important information and I'll need a while to research it and let it filter through.

What is highly important are the mentions of nanobots.

http://www.bitchute.com/video/Hay3FYxce9yv/

Nanobots first came to my attention in the mid 90s when 'John Boy Walton' was used to promote them around the world on popular tv.

http://theouterlimits.fandom.com/wiki/The_New_Breed

I feel it's HIGHLY important to keep our eyes on this technology. It is a potentially devastating part of the great evil's repertoire.

The bottom line is DO NOT take any vaccines with nanobots in them.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 19th November 2020 at 16:43.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), East Sun (19th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bullseye (here)
    I'm quite new to Celeste Solum. This interview today with Davis Icke contains a lot of important information and I'll need a while to research it and let it filter through.

Nanobots first came to my attention in the mid 90s when 'John Boy Walton' was used to promote them around the world on popular tv.

I feel it's HIGHLY important to keep our eyes on this technology. It is a potentially devastating part of the great evil's repertoire.

The problem we face is that they are in so many things - coming down from chemtrails, they are getting in our food!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Bullseye (here)

The problem we face is that they are in so many things - coming down from chemtrails, they are getting in our food!
    They are in our food, water, and air, and into out blood stream and onto our brains. Make no mistake, we are being
    controlled big time, and need to wake up NOW!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

cut the opening effects and sound track, get to the essence in 5 min or less please. its a new world were entering

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:07.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), thepainterdoug (20th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    According to Russell Jay Gould, gum turpentine is the antidote. He starts talking about this @ 53.35

I listened to that section and he's talking about using gum turpentine to kill parasites, not nano. Presumably he's talking about real organic turpentine distilled from spruce sap, and not the petroleum by product.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:07.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

More info here about using turpentine as a remedy:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=turpentine
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Fear is where you allow it... be bold.

I should be dead at least 7 times... I must be here for a reason... If your life hasn't been so extreme, well lower the bar a bit and judge away... why are YOU still here? to shrink down and live in fear?

We are all a collection of billions of cells, billions of cells that can handle any toxin we throw at it... what are a few inert particles ??? Look to data... this is a baseless fear. do NOT poison yourself with things like this unless you have some (extremely rare) effect based on this data.

Placebo is almost 50% effective in double blind case studies..... Given that data, what does living in fear do to you?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th December 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (21st November 2020), Journeyman (15th December 2020), Metaphor (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Patient (20th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2020), wegge (26th November 2020), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:06.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (22nd November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2020), TargeT (20th November 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Check out Tony Pantalleresco on Youtube for info about Nanos. He is probably the best person for info and remedies.

Trisher

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I'm not worried about nano. I'm worried about useful idiots.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), TargeT (20th November 2020), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Here's a tip from Anna Von Reitz, a gal who's in the know about a lot of things.

FROM ARTICLE #2418 EMERGENCY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
    http://annavonreitz.com/

We have discovered a plot to replace mankind with silicon-based life forms.
    The Council on Foreign Relations has pretended to represent this planet and has cut a deal to allow this in violation of Universal Law.

The communications system enabling this plot has utilized more than 200 HAARP antenna arrays. This system of radio antennas also includes mobile arrays known as CIPPA units installed on Navy ships worldwide and communicates directly with self-constructing crystalline nanobot structures that have been deliberately seeded into the stomachs and digestive systems of people and animals worldwide.

The materials for the nanobot crystals are imported via breathing in the chem-trail pollution. The chem-trails contain incendiary metals and metallic oxides that are rejected by our lungs and we cough or sneeze, are jettisoned into our nasal passages, swallowed, and wind up in the highly acidic environment of our stomachs.

Similar to crystal growing experiments that you may have done at home or in school as children, the materials rapidly grow in the acidic environment of the stomach and assume a pre-determined size and shape, still at nanoscale sizes.

Tiny fibrous appendages soon appear at every corner of the crystal, allowing motility, and also, tiny structures that function as radio antennae that are much simpler than the antennae formed by your DNA and RNA, but which are capable of interacting with your DNA and RNA and also able to transmit information back to the HAARP and CIPPA array.

These "bugs" are being used to hijack your biology and collect vast amounts of information about you. Ultimately, they would be instructed to kill you and other carbon-based lifeforms. These nanobots and similar nano-scale technologies are being deployed via the HINI and Corona and other SARS Viruses: Specific Absorption Range Spectrum (SARS) Viruses.

The leadership of the Council on Foreign Relations has been promised unimaginable wealth and eternal life in exchange for this betrayal of humanity and horrific misuse and abuse of our property and personnel.

Individuals may interrupt and prevent the operations of these internal "bugs" by changing the pH of their stomach acid, which prevents the crystals from forming and helps dissolve them back into solution and overall inhibits their performance. Two Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, or any other natural but very acidic juice or vinegar can be used to accomplish this, with varying efficacy.

Individuals may also use very small amounts of borax, sodium tetraborate, a naturally occurring mineral most commonly available as a laundry detergent additive, to block chemical formation and incapacitate the antenna functions and attachment capabilities of these "bugs", at a rate of one quarter teaspoon or less per hundred pounds of bodyweight. This can be ingested in water, daily. The mineral is overall healthy for you, but only in very small quantities.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Constance (21st November 2020), Elainie (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), onawah (23rd November 2020), palehorse (21st November 2020), Trisher (21st November 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Check out Tony Pantalleresco on Youtube for info about Nanos. He is probably the best person for info and remedies.

Trisher
    Two weeks ago i exchanged some mails with this Tony from Ap independenz. I asked him if he could verify if the nose swabs that are now used on a massive scale for covid testing are drenched with programmed nano particles. I can not repeat all of the discussion but he was very evasive and blamed me that i could not understand what he was writing and therefore my question was useless. He got more aggressive and I have enough experience to conclude that such reactions mean somebody is hiding something. Even if someone has industrial secrets it is no reason to become aggressive. I still haven't found anybody that can test or review these q-tips and it is a very worrying and acute threat for the schoolchildren in France. Nano particles have already been used in nose sprays or gels to fight the flu. I do not want any stealth vaccination and am delaying travelling until it is clear I will not be stuck somewhere because of refusing a PCR-test. My attitude towards nano particles is one of a sovereign being that is (co)creator of physical matter. Any entering programmed particles will be transformed to my sovereign free space. Of course there are degrees of having such ability. I do not teleport yet to the Himalaya or other former life place.
    Last edited by Philippe; 21st November 2020 at 18:33.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Elainie (21st November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Journeyman (25th November 2020), onawah (23rd November 2020), Trisher (21st November 2020), wegge (26th November 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

Trisher
    Two weeks ago i exchanged some mails with this Tony from Ap independenz. I asked him if he could verify if the nose swabs that are now used on a massive scale for covid testing are drenched with programmed nano particles. I can not repeat all of the discussion but he was very evasive and blamed me that i could not understand what he was writing and therefore my question was useless. He got more aggressive and I have enough experience to conclude that such reactions mean somebody is hiding something. Even if someone has industrial secrets it is no reason to become aggressive. I still haven't found anybody that can test or review these q-tips and it is a very worrying and acute threat for the schoolchildren in France. Nano particles have already been used in nose sprays or gels to fight the flu. I do not want any stealth vaccination and am delaying travelling until it is clear I will not be stuck somewhere because of refusing a PCR-test. My attitude towards nano particles is one of a sovereign being that is (co)creator of physical matter. Any entering programmed particles will be transformed to my sovereign free space. Of course there are degrees of having such ability. I do not teleport yet to the Himalaya or other former life place.
    Unfortunately he has a very short fuse. I asked him a few questions by email a year or so back and I also got rebuked for not knowing something. Maybe he is overwhelmed with questions but that is the nature of going public.

Your question is important Philippe and maybe its wise to be cautious until you know the truth (if it ever comes out)

Trisher

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (22nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast