Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Check out Tony Pantalleresco on Youtube for info about Nanos. He is probably the best person for info and remedies.

Trisher
    Two weeks ago i exchanged some mails with this Tony from Ap independenz. I asked him if he could verify if the nose swabs that are now used on a massive scale for covid testing are drenched with programmed nano particles. I can not repeat all of the discussion but he was very evasive and blamed me that i could not understand what he was writing and therefore my question was useless. He got more aggressive and I have enough experience to conclude that such reactions mean somebody is hiding something. Even if someone has industrial secrets it is no reason to become aggressive. I still haven't found anybody that can test or review these q-tips and it is a very worrying and acute threat for the schoolchildren in France. Nano particles have already been used in nose sprays or gels to fight the flu. I do not want any stealth vaccination and am delaying travelling until it is clear I will not be stuck somewhere because of refusing a PCR-test. My attitude towards nano particles is one of a sovereign being that is (co)creator of physical matter. Any entering programmed particles will be transformed to my sovereign free space. Of course there are degrees of having such ability. I do not teleport yet to the Himalaya or other former life place.
    Unfortunately he has a very short fuse. I asked him a few questions by email a year or so back and I also got rebuked for not knowing something. Maybe he is overwhelmed with questions but that is the nature of going public.

Your question is important Philippe and maybe its wise to be cautious until you know the truth (if it ever comes out)

Trisher
    I see massive testing going on and if there is abuse with a hidden agent on the swabs it will be too late. WE SHOULD KNOW NOW BUT ALL THOSE EXPERTS DO NOT REPORT ANY FINDINGS IF THEY EVEN VERIFIED. That said it is no reason to add to the problem and start panicking and scaremongering. Some voiced threats about for instance virus have more to do with the personal spiritual state of the perceivers . But if they do not want to look into themselves it is useless to point out, also on this forum. . If anybody knows anything let me know please because the heinous and stupid harassment of children is going for full scale in France.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Trisher (22nd November 2020), Zirconian (25th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

This may be useful. Tony is discussing covid, nanos and frequencies. He is making the point that we are all already saturated in nanos and they are in everything, food, water, air etc. The addition of frequencies activates them. The first few minutes say it all.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 22nd November 2020 at 13:42.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Zirconian (25th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

The PCR testing using nose swabs is increasing worldwide. Meanwhile the scam it is has been totally unravelled and is now being brought to the tribunals in some countries.
    No serious independent research can be found on the internet to verify if the nose swabs have been infected or are being used to introduce programmed nano particles.
    However for those who speak or understand German there is this video featuring an unverified test that shows at 3:90 metal particles in a 800 times increased microscopic vision . These particles could be activated by 5G and used to interfere with body functions.

https://youtu.be/Wsjyi2Pkh7g

Impfung durch Nasenabstrich! METALL im PCR Test entdeckt!

Translated : Vaccination by nose swabs! METAL discovered in the PCR test !
    Last edited by Philippe; 25th November 2020 at 17:36.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

East Sun (26th November 2020), Elainie (25th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Patient (25th November 2020), Trisher (26th November 2020), wegge (26th November 2020), Zirconian (25th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This video is a good find Philippe. I suspect that whatever substance is on the swabs and in the vaccines will also be chemtrailed upon us. I mostly eat food grown under cover since discovering metal pieces and fibres on outside fruit and veg. Its clearly seen with a 60x hand lens in everything we eat and in the rain, snow and the air. We breathe this stuff in on a daily basis and we exude it from our skin as our bodies try to expel it. We are tough cookies and we will find a way through this.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

East Sun (26th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Philippe (26th November 2020), wegge (26th November 2020), Zirconian (26th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Better Take a Look at This! What's REALLY Going on Here?:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pt4GHIj7HbQ

This video raising the question if nano particles are introduced with the nasal swab tests, belongs here also.
    With lots of resistance against vaccination these tests could or will easily be used to vaccinate people worldwide.
    No serious independent research is being done or released and that is of great concern.

From 3:00 a view of tiny nano robots
    From 9:30 direct access to the brain is discussed
    Last edited by Philippe; 1st December 2020 at 07:30.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), Trisher (30th November 2020), Zirconian (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

ALERT
    They can vaccinate with the nasal swabs. This does not mean it is being done but the world should now start to massively refuse the false PCR-test that is inserted in the nose

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/yes-t...get-the-brain/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

East Sun (6th December 2020), Patient (7th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    ALERT
    They can vaccinate with the nasal swabs. This does not mean it is being done but the world should now start to massively refuse the false PCR-test that is inserted in the nose

FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE CHINESE INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH TECHNIQUE!

See the alert note and link below from a newspaper in Salta (Northern Argentina, near the border of Bolivia)

I searched for more Spanish articles by this Bolivian Dr. Patricia Callisperis.
    Nowhere I see how a laboratory test was done that actually discovers these nanobots. I think the doctor only gave a warning against the swabs as precautionary principle. Her inspiration and a simulation image probably came from the medical literature in the link below.

https://connectedoctors.fr/sante-con...eurs-a-source/

The next information raises serious questions about the Chinese involvement in the medical doctrine against de covid disease and the lockdowns!

The link shows how nanobots can carry also Sars- Cov-2 en Sars-Cov3 !!! I am not a micro-biologist and have not understood yet what is being done but it looks like a vaccination technique

All researchers are Chinese !!!! Yuxiang Wei, Changmei Yang, Baojun Wei, Jie Huang, Lunan Wang, Shuang Meng, Rui Zhang, Jinming Li

https://jcm.asm.org/content/46/5/1734

.......A 3V armored L-RNA of 2,248 bases containing six gene fragments—hepatitis C virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV1, SARS-CoV2, and SARS-CoV3), avian influenza virus matrix gene (M300), and H5N1 avian influenza virus (HA300)—was successfully expressed by the two-plasmid coexpression system and was demonstrated to have all of the characteristics of armored RNA........

FOOTNOTES

Received 20 November 2007.

Returned for modification 28 December 2007.

Accepted 16 February 2008.

Copyright © 2008 American Society for Microbiology
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL ALERT

Do swabs have microchips?

Will they inoculate chimeric viral particles? RNAse resistant
    That the swabs were not innocent is something that It's very clear: why put a swab in the nose if the virus is transmitted by drops of saliva, cough, etc? A saliva sample would suffice!

https://canal7salta.com/2020/12/08/i...prueba-de-pcr/

"Again a conspiracy theory came true. In the theater that was made around massive testing, and especially with what vehemence (even in schools, without the consent of parents, etc.)
    It was very clear to hope that it was not just the required positive test numbers.

As far as is known, these pieces are 2.5 nano in size. (0.006 mm). Our red blood cells are 8000 nano in size. This means that this “tiny thing” is small enough to easily cross the blood-brain barrier.

Thanks for the information to Dr. Patricia Callisperis."
    Last edited by Philippe; 10th December 2020 at 11:37.

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This video explains what is happening to us biologically with all the nanos inside us. Here it is called "Morgellons" It explains how we are being compromised physically. Taking NAC - a precusrsor to Glutathione - and Vit C is recommended to ameliorate the compromised iron and increase antioxidants. We are basically "rusting". Other supplements are mentioned by Cliff Carnicom to help the lack of oxygen through changed iron in the blood.
    As an aside but important and not mentioned here is the use of infra red and near red to vitalise the cells and undo the progress of nanos in the body.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2