+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview with Diana Luppi of ET101

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Interview with Diana Luppi of ET101

ET101 was published many years ago. Nonetheless, it may be worthwhile reading it again, according to what its author had to say about it in this interview on 21 February 2017:
    http://et101.net/wp/interview-with-s...radio-academy/

My notes:
    1:07:00
    DL: The entire book is a coded book, from one end to the other. There is a whole level of communcation that was placed into it. Today; the last 2 days I've been reading it yet again and a whole another level is unpacking at this point.

L: Yeah, I am very aware of that

DL: You are? That is your experience? Because you read it before and now you read it again

L: Yeah, I read it before and I read it again about 6 months ago, thinking, "Oh I need to find you." I put the call out in the cosmos I needed to find you......

DL: It's about the unpacking. I just saw another level in there that had to be implanted in it in the beginning that I was not aware of. I was watching it and I thought, "This is like reading a zip file." And that it was starting to unpack in front of my eyes. And I thought, "OMG, this is designed to be released twice." Which is why it's up again. Because this level which I just encountered is really a lot more sophisticated than the first level. Because the first level was for a very beginning knowledge about the starseed program. This one that I just encountered reading it again, was a whole another system of code.

L: That's exactly what it is....

DL: It's code from one end to the other.... I actually did know that when I wrote [it] in the first place. Because they came to me. What they said to me was this: "You need to write this book as if it were a chalice and it has to be able to handle a greater energy than it looks like it's doing."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

7alon (5th May 2017), Baby Steps (7th May 2017), BMJ (5th May 2017), Ewan (5th May 2017), Flash (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Kevan (7th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), Richard S. (7th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (4th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017), sirjames (5th May 2017), Tyy1907 (5th May 2017), Violet3 (5th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Interview with Diana Luppi of ET101

ET 101 is a favorite of mine. Feels valid to me and gave me lots of laughs.
    There is a Youtube version available.
    The book is better.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

7alon (5th May 2017), Baby Steps (7th May 2017), BMJ (5th May 2017), DeeMetrios (27th September 2021), Ecnal61 (5th May 2017), Ewan (5th May 2017), fourty-two (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Kevan (7th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017), sirjames (5th May 2017), Stardad (4th May 2017), sunwings (5th May 2017), Tyy1907 (5th May 2017), Violet3 (5th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

"Become your own Messiah"
    "You are the second coming"

I think I'll adopt those as mantras. Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (6th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017), sirjames (5th May 2017), StandingWave (5th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Does anybody have a link to a free copy? If not, I will check the avalon library.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Shadowman (6th May 2017), StandingWave (5th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Does anybody have a link to a free copy? If not, I will check the avalon library.
    Here you go : LINK
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
    ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

7alon (5th May 2017), Ewan (5th May 2017), Kevan (5th May 2017), PathWalker (5th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017), sirjames (5th May 2017), StandingWave (5th May 2017), Violet3 (5th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

a great read and excellent remedy for despondency

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Shadowman (6th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

the link worked this morning but not anymore

Quote Posted by morninglight69 (here)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Shadowman (6th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    ET 101 is a favorite of mine.
    A long standing Avalon member, who is no longer posting actively here (and whose tablet apparently doesn't let her click the "Thanks" button) has emailed me, asking me to add another Thanks! to Ron and morninglight, for posting ET101. She had enjoyed it many years ago, and was delighted to find it again here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (5th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I found it in French (not a very good translation), since the link below is not available anymore, and I must say that this book is easy reading, short, and quite funny. As for the thinking, to me, it is what it should be, therefore not much new, but the humour when talking of our overall disabilities is quite funny.

I enjoy, and I recommend.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the link worked this morning but not anymore

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (6th May 2017), Shadowman (6th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Thanks King, Great read for those waking up, and very funny.

http://extrastart.com/manifest.pdf

Hard copy on Amazon is only $12 US or about $6 kindle version. (hope It's OK to say that here, if not please remove mods )

Many parallels to my own circumstances and journey, right down to her dog.

Under articles on the OP's linked site is a good read by the author on the book's origins

http://et101.net/wp/diana-luppi-zoev-jho-author-bio/

Things appear darkest before the dawn, keep the faith, all is well (absolutely),

"For this reason, we will give you only one
    more helpful hint: Become your own
    Messiah—why wait?"

In Lak'ech
    the Messiah
    tim
    Last edited by Shadowman; 6th May 2017 at 03:03.
    Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (6th May 2017), Violet3 (7th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Just some thoughts leading to my point.

We light bringers are born with our memories erased so that we can can be completely intergarted into the system and thereby effect change by being of light, in accordance with Universal Law. (An aside, so in effect we light bringers are a virus infecting the matrix).

Then why are so many children being born since say 2000 with full awarness of their past lives and are effecting change? Does this not contravene Universal Law?

If not why? What has changed?

Then we have the mandela effect providing discrepancy between memory and reality. Possibly the differences between the Earth 1.0 and 2.0.

Are both of these two points indications of the fact that maybe we are already in Dolores Cannon's Earth 2.0? I wonder.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th May 2017 at 20:32.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

EFO (25th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), EFO (25th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I discovered this brilliant book recently and bought it on Amazon ... it thrilled me because it resonates with the universal truth. It would be very good to have a free pdf copy here in the Avalon library because I think the book is crucial to read today at this difficult time. It will provide many people with answers and comfort, even though it was written many years ago.
    Here are a few quotes:
    Quote STEP I
    IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep - just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew.
    Since most of you entered as babies, this was not difficult. Every institution in the culture supported the memory loss, and it became easier as the years went on, Any inadvertent slips on your part most likely occurred during childhood and were easily dismissed as the result of an overactive imagination.

Since imagination threatens the dysfunctionality of this world, it was probably drummed out of you as soon as possible by the adult inhabitants of the planet. What your parents were unable to suppress, the school system most likely made short work of, as this is their specialty. In this manner, the local planetary inhabitants unwittingly assisted in maintaining the secrecy of your presence and the security of the mission.

STEP II
    IN ROME, DO AS ARCTURIANS

Ground rules

Step II of the transmutational process cannot begin until the successful completion of Step I. In short, you must be able to pass for a local, and you are not allowed to just fake it. Total dysfunctionality must be achieved before Step II can commence.
    When extraterrestrial incarnates on mission to Planet Earth finally arrive at the point where they are no longer able to demand water they can drink, food they can eat, or air they can breath without killing themselves, they are to understand that Step I of the mission has been successfully completed. The incarnates have truly become Earthlings, and Step II may now begin.

Coming Out of the Closet

You may dimly recall the saying, "In Rome, do as Arcturians". If not, don't strain your memory. Even if you do remember, the humor of it may not be immediately evident. The catchy little intergalactic saying was coined to capture the essence of Step II of the transmutational procedure. That procedure entails waking up to your true identity and forgetting everything you learned up until this point so that you can remember what you actually knew before you got here. In other words, you are to junk the entire identity you just spent a lifetime laboriously creating. Now do you see why we say the humor may escape you?

All Roads Lead Away From Rome

Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and disassociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly. Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known. Now begins the awesome process of altering human history. Now is the time for everything, and now is here.

Gentle Reminder

Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method constitute and invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, "Invade already. Just get me out of here!", we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

This book has given me comfort and direction, now I see more clearly what the purpose of today's world events would be -> to stop the great awakening through DNA alterations. It's easier to endure all that suffering because it's most likely part of the whole deal.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th September 2021), DeeMetrios (27th September 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I still have the original book from years ago.
    So much fun to read and ponder.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Isserley (27th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

A working pdf link .....

http://extrastart.com/manifest.pdf

cheers
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 27th September 2021 at 08:31.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Isserley (27th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread