Thread: Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions

Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions

http://www.wakeupkiwi.com/news-articles-42.shtml#PM

ARE THEY ADMITTING TO CHEM-TRAILS ? AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions
    December 3 2016 | From: WND

I recently addressed how CIA Director John Brennan gave a historic speech to the
    Council on Foreign Relations, confessing something few thought they would ever
    hear: the federal government’s explicit and intentional climate intervention via
    operations like stratospheric aerosol spraying or injections, or SAI.

What I didn’t explain is that SAI is a ginormous federal geo-engineering cover
    up that is now being exposed, and yet not a single mainstream media outlet has
    reported on it. Let me explain.

In April, the U.S. Senate directed the Department of Energy (DOE) “to review the
    findings of the National Academy [of Sciences, or NAS] report, “Climate
    Intervention: Reflecting Sunlight to Cool Earth,”
    and “to study the potential
    impacts of albedo modification [or solar radiation management], a potential
    method of geoengineering,” which included “smaller scale field trials”.

Science magazine explained:
    “Albedo modification would work by lacing the atmosphere with tiny particles or aerosols that would reflect sunlight and mimic natural processes.

For example, in 1991 the volcano Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines spewed 20 million tons of sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere, which spans altitudes from 10 to 50 kilometers.

There, the sulfur dioxide produced aerosols that reflected enough sunlight to reduce global temperature by an estimated 0.3°C for 3 years.

Albedo modification might also work by using aerosols to seed cloud formation in a lower atmospheric layer called the troposphere.”
    The U.S. Senate pushed the DOE to pursue albedo modification action a couple
    months before CIA Director Brennan gave his blessing to stratospheric spraying
    as a government operation that “potentially could help reverse the warming
    effects of global climate change.”

What’s crazy about all that government endorsement is that the February 2015 NAS
    report, on which the feds base their entire toxic rain operation;
    “Warned explicitly that albedo modification shouldn’t be deployed now because the risks and benefits were far too uncertain.”
    What are those risks? Here are just three grave consequences that we know about:

Drought: The team under Chien Wang, a co-author of the NAS study and a senior
    research scientist at MIT’s Center for Global Change Science and the Department
    of Earth, concluded that albedo modification would lead;
    “To dangerous changes in global weather: Precipitation would also decline worldwide, and some parts of the world would be worse off. Europe, the Horn of Africa, and Pakistan may receive less rainfall than they have historically.”
    Loss of blue sky: According to a report by the New Scientist, Ben Kravitz of the
    Carnegie Institution for Science explained, “Releasing sulphate aerosols high in
    the atmosphere should in theory reduce global temperatures by reflecting a small
    percentage of the incoming sunlight away from the Earth.

However, the extra particles would also scatter more of the remaining light into
    the atmosphere. This would reduce by 20 per cent the amount of sunlight that
    takes a direct route to the ground, and it would increase levels of softer,
    diffuse scattered light,” making the sky appear hazier.

Hazards to human health and other earth life: The gravest of all consequences of
    atmospheric aerosol spraying is that, simply put, what’s sprayed above us
    settles down upon us and in us, as well as other life on earth.

The U.S. government’s own National Center for Biotechnology Information, or
    NCBI, released a report in January 2016, the goal of which was “Assessing the
    direct occupational and public health impacts of solar radiation management with
    stratospheric aerosols.” The NCBI concluded:
    “Our analysis suggests that adverse public health impacts may reasonably be expected from SRM via deployment of stratospheric aerosols.

Little is known about the toxicity of some likely candidate aerosols, and there is no consensus regarding acceptable levels for public exposure to these materials.

There is also little infrastructure in place to evaluate potential public health impacts in the event that stratospheric aerosols are deployed for solar radiation management.”
    No wonder the co-author of the study on “Climate Intervention,” Dr. James
    Fleming
    , called geo-engineering like SAI: “untested and untestable, and
    dangerous beyond belief.”

Another colleague and co-author, Dr. Raymond T. Pierrehumbert, the Louis Block
    professor in geophysical sciences at the University of Chicago, and Sweden’s
    King Carl XVI Gustafn, chairman in environmental science at Stockholm’s
    Universitet, took it one step further. He warned;

“The nearly two years’ worth of reading and animated discussions that went into
    this study have convinced me more than ever that the idea of ‘fixing’ the
    climate by hacking the Earth’s reflection of sunlight is wildly, utterly,
    howlingly barking mad.”

(That is why Dr. Pierrehumbert prefers to call albedo modification by the name
    “albedo hacking.”)

Dr. Pierrehumber added: “The report describes albedo modification frankly as
    involving large and partly unknown risks. It states outright that albedo
    modification ‘should not be deployed.'”

So, why are the U.S. Senate and CIA director disregarding the dire and
    passionate warnings of scientists like Dr. Pierrehumbert and Dr. Fleming by
    demanding that the Department of Energy proceed with trials on geo-engineering?
    In the words of Dr. Pierrehumber, are they “wildly, utterly, howlingly barking
    mad”? Answer: Yes!

Is it a mere coincidence that the very government agencies that are spraying our
    stratosphere with toxic chemicals were the actual sponsors of the NAS report?
    The NAS itself confessed:
    “The study was sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences, U.S. intelligence community, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and U.S. Department of Energy”.

Isn’t that like your right hand quoting your left hand so that your right hand
    can grab what it’s already holding? Is the NAS report another government push and ploy to collaborate and cite “scientific proof” to justify its clandestine climate agenda?

Why else would the CIA and U.S. Senate be proceeding in climate aerosol spraying when the very scientists preparing the study warned, “Stop! Don’t do it! It’s crazy and dangerous!”
    The most colossal and tragic of all government cover-ups is the fact that the
    feds have been waging climate warfare for more than 30 years, lacing our clouds
    and stratosphere with dangerous nano-particles, including environmental
    sulfates, black carbon, metallic aluminum and aluminum oxide aerosols.

The truth is, for decades, the feds have been covertly and overtly running sky
    criminal operations
    behind (above!) our backs, leaving humans and the rest of
    the planet life as lab rats of their toxic cocktail fallout.

Geoengineeringwatch.org reported that a 1978 750-page congressional report was
    recently discovered with a mountain of information going back decades that
    “confirms the ongoing extensive involvement of our government in climate
    modification/weather warfare.

This document also confirms the involvement of foreign governments around the
    globe, even governments that would otherwise have been considered ‘hostile to US
    interests.'”

Why hasn’t a single mainstream media outlet reported on the CIA and DOE’s march
    forward with SAI when the scientific community has explicitly and repeatedly
    warned against it?

Why are geo-engineering researchers being stonewalled by government and media?

And why in hell are watchdogs on both the left and right dodging the feds’
    intentional and hazardous climate intervention, when they seek to uncover
    government cover-ups and conspiracies with the most scant of evidence?

Dane Wigington, the lead researcher for GeoengineeringWatch.org and a fierce
    fighter for government geoengineering transparency, was absolutely right when he
    wrote: “How big does the climate engineering elephant in the room need to be
    before it can no longer be hidden in plain sight?

How much more historical proof do we need of the ongoing climate
    engineering/weather warfare before the denial of the masses crumbles? When will
    populations around the globe bring to justice all those responsible for the
    ongoing and rapidly worsening worldwide weather warfare assault?”

Is it a mere coincidence that, in October 2015, the feds put a universal “gag
    order”
    on agency employees in “The National Weather Service,” the National
    Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration” and the “U.S. Dept. of Commerce”?

Is it a mere coincidence that the Obama administration has spent more taxpayer
    monies for legal prosecutions of government whistleblowers than all other U.S.
    presidents combined, resulting in 31 times the jail sentences?

It’s time to blow the lid off the government’s climate cover-up!

That is why my wife, Gena, and I encourage citizens everywhere to do their own
    research on geo-engineering and then write their government representatives to
    demand action. We also encourage the support of the Legal Alliance of pro-bono
    lawyers now amassed as a united front to fight the geo-engineering government
    cover-up in court.

To read or learn more immediately, I highly recommend the work and website of
    Dane Wigington. GeoEngineeringWatch.org is loaded with great research on the
    many facets of climate intervention.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th May 2017 at 18:22. Reason: Added links, and formatted the article

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

angelfire (7th May 2017), Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), cascadian (8th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), ElfeMya (8th May 2017), enigma3 (7th May 2017), Ewan (8th May 2017), Flash (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), guyres (7th May 2017), Happyjak (7th May 2017), jc71 (7th May 2017), jjjones (8th May 2017), Magnus (13th May 2017), Nasu (7th May 2017), Satori (7th May 2017), starlight (8th May 2017), toppy (7th May 2017), uzn (7th May 2017), wnlight (8th May 2017), wondering (7th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions

May the nobility of mankind prevail.
    Last edited by sheme; 7th May 2017 at 20:10.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am really tired of the sky geoengineering, with constant hazy sky. We live in the North, we already suffer somewhat from sad (seasonal depression) which is fixed with sunlight and now we cannot get it.

The other day, there was a real blue sky like in my childhood and my reflex was to tell my daughter: look this is exactly how a true sky color is. But she was not around me...

I knew since the 60's that geoengineering exist, because my grand dad who was a farmer was amongst those who protested at parliament against spraying silver nitrate in the sky to make rain. Their land was flooded for years in row and they could not farm. They were the testing sites for this.

Since, the chemical mix has gotten much worst.

I cannot believe that some people still dispute that geoengineering exist.

There is at least one government in the world who admitted it in the 60-70's, because this government was pro-people.

The rain was being provoked to fill water reserves that were used mainly by the aluminum industry. Collusion once again between the industry and governments.

In French:
    Quote Le Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean a fait l'objet d'ensemencement des nuages pendant plusieurs années. Au début des années 60, la population régionale s'était même mobilisée pour protester contre le mauvais temps, un mouvement appelé l'Opération parapluie. Des mères de famille avaient entre autres réclamé au gouvernement du Québec, par voie de pétition, des vitamines pour leurs enfants, à cause du manque de soleil.

Le gouvernement a toutefois nié l'existence des machines à pluie jusqu'en 1965, date à laquelle le ministre des Ressources naturelles du Québec de l'époque, René Lévesque, ordonne de cesser toute activité de production artificielle de pluie dans la province. Puis en 1970, le Québec adopte une loi accordant, sous certaines conditions, des certificats qui permettent la provocation artificielle de la pluie.
    http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/.../machine-pluie
    Last edited by Flash; 7th May 2017 at 20:26.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nasu (7th May 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

After immersing myself in the literature available I am convinced that atmospheric geoengineering has little to do with weather modification and everything to do with population reduction. It is a major tool in the arsenal to depopulate the planet.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Art (9th May 2017), Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), Blacklight43 (7th May 2017), Bruno (8th May 2017), jjjones (8th May 2017), Nasu (7th May 2017), Patient (7th May 2017), starlight (8th May 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am really tired of the sky geoengineering, with constant hazy sky. We live in the North, we already suffer somewhat from sad (seasonal depression) which is fixed with sunlight and now we cannot get it.

The other day, there was a real blue sky like in my childhood and my reflex was to tell my daughter: look this is exactly how a true sky color is. But she was not around me...

I knew since the 60's that geoengineering exist, because my grand dad who was a farmer was amongst those who protested at parliament against spraying silver nitrate in the sky to make rain. Their land was flooded for years in row and they could not farm. They were the testing sites for this.

There is at least one government in the world who admitted it in the 60-70's, because this government was pro-people.

The rain was being provoked to fill water reserves that were used mainly by the aluminum industry. Collusion once again between the industry and governments.

In French:
    Quote Le Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean a fait l'objet d'ensemencement des nuages pendant plusieurs années. Au début des années 60, la population régionale s'était même mobilisée pour protester contre le mauvais temps, un mouvement appelé l'Opération parapluie. Des mères de famille avaient entre autres réclamé au gouvernement du Québec, par voie de pétition, des vitamines pour leurs enfants, à cause du manque de soleil.

Le gouvernement a toutefois nié l'existence des machines à pluie jusqu'en 1965, date à laquelle le ministre des Ressources naturelles du Québec de l'époque, René Lévesque, ordonne de cesser toute activité de production artificielle de pluie dans la province. Puis en 1970, le Québec adopte une loi accordant, sous certaines conditions, des certificats qui permettent la provocation artificielle de la pluie.
    Could this be one the ultimate false flag plan for whats going on in eastern us and Ontario/québec ?? The beginning of a much larger situation ?? I mean, it is abnormal to get so much rain as we are right now. I've lived all my life close or around the Montreal area. I have never seen so much flooding. And the Army started to come "help" ..Could this lead to martial law ??

The question needs to be reflected upon I believe. Hopefully I am wrong though....

Peace!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Bruno (8th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by CaptnNemo (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

In French:

Could this be one the ultimate false flag plan for whats going on in eastern us and Ontario/québec ?? The beginning of a much larger situation ?? I mean, it is abnormal to get so much rain as we are right now. I've lived all my life close or around the Montreal area. I have never seen so much flooding. And the Army started to come "help" ..Could this lead to martial law ??

The question needs to be reflected upon I believe. Hopefully I am wrong though....

Peace!!
    I have never seen so much water either, except for the ice storm in 1998.

I do not think it will be martial law anytime soon. The army has always helped in flooding condition, the latest ones were 3 years ago in the Yamaska river regions.

And this time the island of Montreal is getting flooded, all the rich parts and houses giving on the river - so no, no martial law.

However, it could be something planned to ruin our vegetable culture and farmers' lands. Huge farming conglomerate have been trying to put their hands on our farming lands forever, mostly American conglomerates. The farmers have been strangled financially, most farms are being sold to big conglomerate because nobody wants a misery life working 80 hours a week to make little cash, and the Chinese are buying like crazy as well, up to a point where the government is thinking of a law to stop foreigners buying farm land.

So yes, something is brewing and rain may be part of it.

How are you doing by the way, long time I haven't spoken to you. Here quite a lot of change.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (8th May 2017), Nasu (8th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread