+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple and low cost perpetual machine

1. Link to Post #1
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Simple and low cost perpetual machine

This machine is based on gravity power and seesaw system.I already have written about it in my previous post but this is a simple version based on that concept.
    We can make it more simple .
    As per sketch there will be two seesaw system and both will be attached with a hook.This hook will work to hold the seesaw.There will a middle track which will work a pathway to transport the object from one seesaw to another seesaw.

There will be two motors which will work to inclined the both side seesaw systems by pushing the counter weight side of each seesaw.

When right side motor will work to push up the counter weight side of seesaw then it will be inclined and object will get start to move towards left side and arrived on the left side seesaw and now left side motor will work to push the counter weight side arm to inclined the seesaw and object will move towards right side.

In this way each seesaw will work turn by turn.
    I would like to insist on some following point.
    (1) The hook will work to hold the counter weight so that the seesaw couldn't be imbalanced after unloading the object.
    (2) we can set up a generator under the counter weight to generate energy and with object also.
    (3)the length of middle track will be less than the length of arm of seesaws.
    (4)The motors will work to push the arm of counter weights side towards upside .
    (5)we can take the object mass from 100 to 1000 kilogram or more.
    (6) It will be single track system in this system no need of taking double track.

(7)The output will be more and more than input as we all know that there will be need of very very less energy to move a balanced seesaw system.
    (8) It will work REALLY.

My earnest request that someone must come forward to build it from this community.

Vikram kumar Gupta

email:vikram_gupta11@rediffmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fuel free system.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	988.1 KB
ID:	35256  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by vikram_gupta11; 11th May 2017 at 12:28. Reason: add more information

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Nasu (10th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Simple and low cost perpetual machine

A little like this?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Art (11th May 2017), bbow73 (13th June 2017), DNA (12th May 2017), Heavy Duty (12th May 2017), Lefty Dave (12th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), Olaf (10th May 2017), Reinhard (10th May 2017), rgray222 (12th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (10th May 2017), sheme (14th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

this mechanism doesn't work .Its only a trick not real perpetual machine.

Edit note from Bill: Right, it doesn't work... in real life, it actually stops. The video above, which was edited, is on a loop. (Watch the guy's hands carefully once he stops moving them.)

I posted it as a comparison: it looks similar. (To me!)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th May 2017 at 13:11.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Bob (12th May 2017), sheme (14th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Hi Vikram,

Why don't you build it?

JC

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Joe (12th May 2017), meat suit (12th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), Nick Matkin (10th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't have technical and financial sources to build it.There is a need of team work to build it.I have tested it with some wooden track and whatever sources I have.there is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this device .it will work.if there is any doubt then I am ready to clear it.
    Last edited by vikram_gupta11; 10th May 2017 at 17:51.

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

You can see that the balls slam into the wall, but then start back the other way due to some unknown and non-attributable force. that's where the video magic comes in - the loop.

I don't understand your sketch. Can you make it clearer?

What is the motor for? How does it get it's motive force? By counter-weight? Because they cancel side to side and have no net effect.
    Won't frictional forces stop your machine?

If there is extra energy, where is it stored, in the counter-weight?

I can't see where the gain is. Without gaining extra force not needed to return to first position the system will halt. won't it?
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 10th May 2017 at 21:16.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th May 2017), Joe (12th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear sir,
    At first see these two sketch.As per 3 no. sketch there will be two seesaws system .The left side seesaw will have a rolling ball of weight of 1000 kg. and a counter weight (1000 kg.).There will be a middle track which will work to transport the rolling ball from left to right and right to left.Both side seesaw will have a STAND and this stand will be connected with each counter weight side Arm.This stand will work to hold the seesaw on its position after unloading the 1000 kg.ball.There will be two motors which will work to lift up the balanced seesaw to make it inclined .These motors will get energy from external power source.

Now as per 2 no. sketch when motor will work to lift up the counter weight side of left seesaw then the seesaw will be inclined and ball will get start rolling down and arrived on right side seesaw with the help of middle track.But the counter weight (1000kg) will move towards down side due to gravity and will press a piston generator to generate electricity.
    The same mechanism will work in right side seesaw.
    in this way this tech will work.
    Now clear your doubts.
    (1) friction will be not an issue in this design BECAUSE THE LENGTH OF MIDDLE TRACK WILL BE LESS AND ABOVE ALL DEPEND THE VELOCITY OF BALL.
    (2) Use potential energy formula when stand attached with counter weight will hit the piston generator and motor works to lift up the seesaw up to 50 centimeter.
    P.E.=mgh
    P.E.=1000*10*.50
    =5000 joule
    The out put will be 5000 joule but input will be only 300 to 500 joule by motors as we all know that IF A SEESAW IS IN BALANCED POSITION NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS HEAVY,THEN THERE WILL BE NEED OF VERY VERY LESS FORCE TO MOVE IT OR MOVE DOWN.
    IN THIS WAY THIS SYSTEM WILL WORK.

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Nice.

But...

There are a lot of assumptions going on behind the scenes. What sort of piston generator are you talking about? if it compressed by the weight of the counter weight, with no losses, it can only return enough energy to lift the ball if the piston can deliver 100% of the input force. I know of no such system. Doesn't mean much maybe, but I think there is an issue here alone.

On a positive note, there is potential in capturing the kinetic energy of the ball when it slams into the counter weight.

The fulcrum introduces circular motion to the system. A squared circle reduces the linear component of the force. The motion of the seesaw must exploit this fact.

Or not. Just throwing out some ideas. I've thought of this myself a bit over the years.

It's that cranking motion that's hard to beat, that point just before equilibrium.

Same for magnets - that locking action, that tends to stop the rotation.

What do you think?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (12th May 2017), Joe (12th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Sir,
    I'm talking about linear piston generator and your doubts are unnecessary.I have test it with some wooden tracks and a ball and got the result what I was expecting.I also did some work on a BIG seesaw with some children and found that I 'm right as I had to apply only 3 newton force to lift up the seesaw with children's weight(each side 150 kilogram).

Mr. hand power cannot make me fool as I have done practice many many times and become expert that where ,when and how much force I should apply.
    The output is 5000 joule and as per my worked on big seesaw the input will be only 3 newton force.
    There is no comparison between 5000 joule output and 3 newton force input.
    If the generator will work with 70% efficiency then the output will be much much greater then input and you can think about it very easily.
    JUST THINK ABOUT INPUT FORCE WHICH IS ONLY 3 NEWTON AND OUTPUT 5000 JOULE AND IMAGINE WHAT WILL BE THE OVERALL OUTPUT AFTER CALCULATING ALL MECHANICAL LOSSES.
    So I 'm 101% confident that this system will work .I would also like to attract your attention on a mechanical advantage of rolling ball and its distance from fulcrum.When motor will lift up the counter weight arm of seesaw and ball will get rolling down then the rolling ball will also apply a force as it will move further from fulcrum.
    ,I don't have a high facility lab and I cannot afford the cost as my earning is very less but whatever worked I have done so far is before you and other members.
    Last edited by vikram_gupta11; 12th May 2017 at 10:10.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vikram_gupta11 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

How bout this? Harnessing the swells of the ocean

https://youtu.be/fYfs-qYGzvs

18. Link to Post #11
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Hi vikram

This is the third time you open a thread asking members to help with your vision and design.

the first one :

second:

third:

Each time you scrub the old plan and go for a new approach - all based on the see-saw system.

Last time you wrote "So I 'm 101% confident that this system will work ."

I am not that confident.

It's up to you to build and prove your ideas. Or try to build and see what goes wrong.
    Why share a Nobel prize with a forum member?

Joking aside, I feel the way forward is to analyze who buried modern physics and when . How and why we ended up with this Models of the Universe and equations that go nowhere . Who knows what ?

Having a craft that we can reverse engineer may help.

19. Link to Post #12
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2017 at 11:22. Reason: fixed broken link and embedded the video

+ Reply to Thread