+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Is the Earth expanding?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Is the Earth expanding?

Quote Posted by Jetson63 (here)
    I think I can explain the mechanism, the reason why it's happening, where else it is happening, the evidence for it, what is significant in how it's happening, what it show's is missing, and explains quite a few 'anomalies' that mainstream science cannot explain. I cannot claim to have come up with this information, as I was pointed to the clues by a very good researcher.
    Hi there, and welcome to the community!

Can you say a little more here??

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (19th September 2023), Blacklight43 (9th August 2019), Did You See Them (17th September 2023), mountain_jim (11th August 2019), Nasu (10th August 2019), Violet3 (18th September 2023), Yoda (9th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2023), Harmony (17th September 2023), Pris (18th September 2023), Violet3 (18th September 2023), Yoda (17th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Maybe I can help out here at least with the continents part. Not Pangea. Instead, the growing Earth.

Neal Adams - Science: 01 - Conspiracy: Earth is Growing!
    Yes; this isn't just a joke, and for various reasons I do think this is credible. I can't possibly understand how the mechanism might work, but there's a lot of discussion on this interesting and serious thread:
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1577435

Haha you seem interested in this topic, Bill! Me, too. I happen to love this topic. In fact, I've been wanting to start a thread on this for awhile but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I have a lot of thoughts to share. It's complicated so I'm not sure how to approach it... When I get the chance, I'd like to start a new thread because I'd like to talk about the Earth growing -- specifically growing, not expanding (which is confusing and inaccurate). The thread title/topic will not only cover the growing Earth, but I will attempt to show its fundamental connection with everything else including life and spirituality.

Stay tuned!
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Alecs (19th September 2023), Arcturian108 (18th September 2023), Bill Ryan (18th September 2023), Karl (19th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2023), Violet3 (18th September 2023), wondering (19th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    good cases have been made for the earth, sun and other planets/moons to be hollow...
    in that case its a question of expanding like a balloon/sphere
    I dont know but volcanoes constantly bring landmass to the surface from beneath. volcanoes grows even beneath seas and some mountains used to be sea floor. so maybe its thinning while expanding like a balloon. upon reaching its peak growth it will take a pause before exploding to oblivion. Like everything grows and then die.
    I believe I first heard of the idea of the Earth expanding at a Nexus Magazine conference in Brisbane around 2002. I immediately took to this idea, and have believed it ever since. I have continued to imagine a balloon blowing up, and believed it was due to the attraction of cosmic dust. When I visited Rome 13 years ago, I was amazed at how the ancient city was tens of meters below the modern city, and thought about this theory explaining some of that growth.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

To me it looks like an egg cracking. Something new being born.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2023), Pris (19th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    When I visited Rome 13 years ago, I was amazed at how the ancient city was tens of meters below the modern city, and thought about this theory explaining some of that growth.
    In many cases long established settlements (like Rome) are built up, layer by layer, on previous, older foundations. Jerusalem is a good example, Alexandria also, and Damascus, and the ancient ruin of Troy has about seven layers going back to the early bronze age.

The expanding Earth theory is definitely interesting, but if true, I'd imagine it would be an excruciatingly slow process, occurring across not thousands or even millions of years, but eons.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2023), ulli (18th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    The expanding Earth theory is definitely interesting, but if true, I'd imagine it would be an excruciatingly slow process, occurring across not thousands or even millions of years, but eons.

Not eons according to the ocean core samples. We're talking ocean core samples. So, how accurate is rock dating? The ocean floors are 70 million years old "according to scientists".

My thoughts here. It's a solid Earth (with a magma interior). It grows like a crystal.
    Last edited by Pris; 19th September 2023 at 05:15.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th September 2023), Bill Ryan (19th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th September 2023), wondering (19th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I believe, indeed, that the earth is growing, albeit excruciatingly slow, and not at a constant rate. I think TargeT is close to the mark with matter being generated in the active core of the earth in a process akin to LENR, and that that is the main reason it is kept hidden from us. I believe too that this is happening to all spherical objects in the universe. When their growth rate is (close to) zero we consider them geologically dead; plenty of activity in the opposite case.

The best theoretical explanation I have yet seen is Konstantin Meyl's potential vortex / neutrino physics / scalar waves. There is a (too short) PA thread on that topic. Meyl's books are available in German and English. To the STEM-trained and highly motivated, I would suggest studying the four potential vortex booklets. If you have other priorities, the Scalar Waves book will do fine.

After I am done taking apart Robert Zemeckis' movie predictions about our common future, and if I find the time and energy for it, I may try to share my thoughts and (limited) understanding of this theory, with Meyl's books at hand. The two ideas (Zemeckis' futures and Meyl's scalar waves) are linked because the earth's growth rate is not constant.

At warpspeed: some neutrinos get transformed into matter in the earth's core, many not. The mass of celestial bodies - sun, planets... - modifies the characteristics of the neutrinos that have gone through them and acts as a focussing lens. This means more neutrinos with characteristics matching the earth's core 'conversion requirements' - resonance if you like - are captured and converted. Planetary alignments can act as a double modulation/lens, resulting in suddenly more mass being created in the core and potentially generate earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. If Ben Davidson's 'galactic current sheet' is having a neutrino modulation effect as well, which I suspect, we will suddenly find ourselves the surface dwellers of a much more geologically active planet. Not to speak of the solar micronova. And, who knows, the kicking into 'sun-modus' of Jupiter or Saturn. ('Schwarze Sonne', 'The Dark Knight')
    Abundance is technically possible: Everyone always has everything they desire.
    Are we morally ready? Integer enough? Do we even begin to grasp the implications?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karl For This Post:

Alecs (19th September 2023), Bill Ryan (19th September 2023), Ewan (19th September 2023), meeradas (19th September 2023), Pris (19th September 2023), wondering (19th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karl (here)
    I believe, indeed, that the earth is growing, albeit excruciatingly slow, and not at a constant rate. I think TargeT is close to the mark with matter being generated in the active core of the earth in a process akin to LENR, and that that is the main reason it is kept hidden from us. I believe too that this is happening to all spherical objects in the universe. When their growth rate is (close to) zero we consider them geologically dead; plenty of activity in the opposite case.

The best theoretical explanation I have yet seen is Konstantin Meyl's potential vortex / neutrino physics / scalar waves. There is a (too short) PA thread on that topic. Meyl's books are available in German and English. To the STEM-trained and highly motivated, I would suggest studying the four potential vortex booklets. If you have other priorities, the Scalar Waves book will do fine.

After I am done taking apart Robert Zemeckis' movie predictions about our common future, and if I find the time and energy for it, I may try to share my thoughts and (limited) understanding of this theory, with Meyl's books at hand. The two ideas (Zemeckis' futures and Meyl's scalar waves) are linked because the earth's growth rate is not constant.

At warpspeed: some neutrinos get transformed into matter in the earth's core, many not. The mass of celestial bodies - sun, planets... - modifies the characteristics of the neutrinos that have gone through them and acts as a focussing lens. This means more neutrinos with characteristics matching the earth's core 'conversion requirements' - resonance if you like - are captured and converted. Planetary alignments can act as a double modulation/lens, resulting in suddenly more mass being created in the core and potentially generate earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. If Ben Davidson's 'galactic current sheet' is having a neutrino modulation effect as well, which I suspect, we will suddenly find ourselves the surface dwellers of a much more geologically active planet. Not to speak of the solar micronova. And, who knows, the kicking into 'sun-modus' of Jupiter or Saturn. ('Schwarze Sonne', 'The Dark Knight')

Hey, this is more like it! I'm not very familiar with scalar technology, but the idea here makes total sense -- especially the part where Earth grows in "spurts"... though I'm guessing that may have more to do with being something like a "pressure cooker" (with sudden pressure release) from the Earth's own accumulation/growth of mass/gravity (matter/energy converter). Then again, maybe we're actually talking about the same thing lol.

If you mean the Earth is growing constantly at an excruciatingly slow rate, I agree (causing the "pressure cooker" effect). However, with these growth spurts, all it takes is 70 million years to double the Earth's size in, geophysically speaking, the blink of an eye based on core samples ("according to scientists"). And, I think the bigger it gets, the more likely this will occur even faster the next time. "The Great Flood" anyone?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2023), meeradas (19th September 2023), Moss Rose (20th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3