+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We Need To Talk About Dogman

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default We Need To Talk About Dogman

We need to talk about Dogman,

Werewolves really exist. According to reliable eyewitnesses.
    Apparently not only in Forests and woods of USA but Australia and British Isles too :

Best sources that I know ; YouTube channels

Dogman Encounters Radio (over 100 episodes)

Dogman Diaries with Danielle Steadman
    Brenton Sawin Mysteries to Search
    Simlish Doglady

Check them out if you feel inclined,

These are all firm favourites in my weekly viewing,

best,
    Last edited by LEGOWehrmacht; 17th May 2017 at 19:32.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (20th May 2017), sunpaw (21st June 2017), Tyy1907 (17th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Default Re: We Need To Talk About Dogman

Another very good theory on werewolves comes to mind from an article I read about fifteen years ago .I apologise for not having links but can give you a broad overview.in Europe during heavy rain seasons wheat harvests would be ruined and farmers turned to growing poor man's wheat known as rye.in rye fields ergot grows amongst it,and was often processed into the bread made from the rye.ergot is an hallucinogen and one of the side effects is would you belive is to become animal like and belive your a wolf.the wet weather seasons were plotted against werewolf reports and sightings and a definite correlation was found .this could well be where the werewolf was born.http://www.werewolfpage.com/myths/explanations.html
    Not what I was looking for but good explanation
    Last edited by samildamach; 17th May 2017 at 12:01. Reason: Added link

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (20th May 2017), justntime2learn (17th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I also listen to dogman encounters radio. Some of those witnesses strike me as credible what can I say. One very common trait is that they're often described as having the head of a german shepherd. And being able to go down on all fours or up on their back legs. I wonder if it was a military experiment creation.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (20th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Tyy1907 and Samildamach,

Yes, I wondered how they were created and your idea of "Black Ops" Laboratory too, or something but then they have been around for so long... then again who knows what the Tudors were involved in..?? Quite a thing to let out into the wild outdoors (!) I bet they've been around for as long as we have.

I've heard of that method of hallucination Sam, yes, they think they're seeing Werewolves or becoming one. The accounts given are by people definitely not involved in that at the moment as far as I can tell,,, Creatures put their arms through cat flaps into their houses if these witnesses are correct... :/ It's c-c-crazy
    Also Linda Godfrey is an author on the subject I forgot to mention. Haven't read any of her books yet but heard her speak a lot and she's very good indeed,
    Later,
    Last edited by LEGOWehrmacht; 17th May 2017 at 19:35.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (20th May 2017), Tyy1907 (22nd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 times in 246 posts

Hi folks,gosh not posted on avalon for ages..stuff happening..busy busy. I have also been listening to dogman encounters and I believe there was a guest on the show called Khat Hansen whom in my humble opinion is the most credible source on all things dogmen and most if not all cryptids. I think she is an American Indian medicine woman and says some types of the dogmen were created by the Indians to fight age old giants. All makes for interesting listening 😊

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (20th May 2017), Matthew (20th May 2017), Tyy1907 (22nd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

You have a lot of convincing stories and testimonies here.

https://m.youtube.com/user/DogmanEncounters
    Last edited by OMG; 17th May 2017 at 22:40.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,663 times in 4,304 posts

In the George Knapp book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" a story is included in regards to Dogman and Skinwalker Ranch.
    A police cruiser with two officers in it drove past two individuals dressed in trench coats smoking cigarettes, upon further examination the police cruiser cops were like WTF! because the two dudes in trenchcoats were dogmen. I can't help but to think of the Mcgruff crime dog here.

When one researches Bigfoot one starts to realize that there are so many crazy things that go along with Bigfoot.
    The hardcore Bigfoot community is stuck in a rationalization loop where they pride themselves on their logical abilities and in so doing come to the very limited rationale that bigfoot is an ape of sorts that has escaped and alluded capture. But when one really goes down the rabbit hole and truly exposes oneself to the stories the truth gets weirder and weirder.
    I'm personally 100% convinced that the Government knows about Bigfoot and there are reasons this information is being suppressed.
    But yes, during the Bigfoot search we come across Dogman as well. I've met a man who saw Dogman first hand, he said it was a giant seven foot tall wolf man.
    Basically a freaking werewolf, which he said shook him up so bad he will never look at the world the same way. He said this happened just a few miles away from the Skinwalker Ranch area as he lived in that part of Utah growing up.
    When one boils down the stories, including those from the Missing 411 books one starts to realize that there are monsters in the woods, and that when one realizes this one can never look at a trip into the woods the same again.
    Last edited by DNA; 20th May 2017 at 21:49.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (21st May 2017), drneglector (21st May 2017), Eram (29th May 2017), janette (21st May 2017), Mike (20th May 2017), Nasu (20th June 2017), skogvokter (21st May 2017), Tyy1907 (22nd May 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

David Paulide's research (Missing 411) includes observation of "dog like creatures" something differentiated from Bigfoot descriptions... there seems to be more than just one species out there... as hard as that must be to imagine for the average city dweller...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (22nd May 2017), DNA (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017), janette (20th June 2017), Nasu (20th June 2017), Tyy1907 (22nd May 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,663 times in 4,304 posts

There is a creature that lives in Western Kentucky and most notably in an area called "The Land Between the Lakes".
    This creature is a none too friendly dogman slash werewolf type that is said to be responsible for not a few whole sale slaughters in the area.
    This video isn't the best, but it is short and gets it's point across so I will include it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9Ll_wdZS4

For a longer interview I'm a pretty big fan of "Bigfoot Outlaw Radio" these guys are pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY6wICHACyY
    Last edited by DNA; 29th May 2017 at 14:37.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BMJ (29th May 2017), janette (20th June 2017), Tyy1907 (2nd June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LEGOWehrmacht (here)
    We need to talk about Dogman,

Werewolves really exist. According to reliable eyewitnesses.
    Apparently not only in Forests and woods of USA but Australia and British Isles too :

Best sources that I know ; YouTube channels

Dogman Encounters Radio (over 100 episodes)

Dogman Diaries with Danielle Steadman
    Brenton Sawin Mysteries to Search
    Simlish Doglady

Check them out if you feel inclined,

These are all firm favourites in my weekly viewing,

best,

More data, possibly a missing puzzle piece:
    http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_15.html

Tip of the iceberg ...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnosis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), janette (20th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

I just found Brenton Sawin's YouTube channel and decided to have a listen. The following story is absolutely bone-chilling. Would recommend highly. This is an Ohio Municipal Court Judge who had an encounter w/dogman while out late night jogging in 1985. He describes in vivid detail exactly what happened. I've actually listened to this story 3 times already; it's just an amazing story. But THEN, he tells yet another chilling story about an event which happened with his then 3 year old daughter (she's now 14 years old). This story has nothing to do w/dogman, but nonetheless, it's very worth a listen. I've never heard of the dogman before, but I have it on authority from a friend of mine that these werewolf type creatures exist. I didn't believe him at the time he told me this, but let's just say that after listening to this Judge's story, I now fully believe.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th November 2021 at 23:50. Reason: embedded the video

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Matthew (20th June 2017), Wide Awake (9th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I've listen to a few episodes from that dogman encounter channel and the scariest one I've listened to up to now is definitely this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL-v...ZZz_2FzAsKhMQv

It happened in Germany!! I would of died right there from terror on the spot..lolll!!!

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by CaptnNemo; 7th July 2017 at 06:42.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Matthew (30th September 2018), TelosianEmbrace (11th May 2018), Wide Awake (9th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ditto! I suspect these human / wolf cryptids are being created as a kind of military supersoldier experiment and being released into the wild. Too many of the almost 200 Dogman Encounters witnesses are credible, all with very similar details, to be otherwise. Was hoping someone on Avalon had the inside scoop.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide Awake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), petra (9th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree, the one about the glass house in Germany was a dilly. The most recent episode was at least as scary. Week of March 7, 2018.
    Last edited by Wide Awake; 9th March 2018 at 03:13.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wide Awake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), CaptnNemo (9th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (11th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wide Awake (here)
    I agree, the one about the glass house in Germany was a dilly. The most recent episode was at least as scary. Week of March 7, 2018.
    If you are talking about that one : That Was a Werewolf! Episode 190. I have to say that I wouldn't wanted to be in their place. That is really some freaky stuff right there!!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), DNA (1st October 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This is pretty convincing and mind boggling if this is authentic as I believe it is. It is a short rapid glance but you can clearly see what it is.

Better viewing quality on a PC monitor then a cell phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23ULPg-rQA

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), DNA (1st October 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just picking up on this old thread.

Here is an hour long podcast from last year, all about Dogman sightings, particularly those recorded by soldiers in the Middle East.

Enjoy!

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/e...505-joedy-cook

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread