Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

Latest Richard Dolan show...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Jay From Project Unity | The New York Times & UFO Coverage

Streamed & Published 11th August 2020

For this program, Richard is joined by Jay of the Youtube channel Project Unity. Jay recently did an important follow-up interview with New York Times journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, discussing their latest piece on UFOs. Richard and Jay talk about that and much more of relevance to the entire story of what's going on with UFOs and the media.

That part of the interview doesn't begin until 34 minutes in, as they spend most of the first half hour talking about Jay's interest in CE5 initiatives, that is self-initiated "contact" with non-human/ET intelligences. Although popularized by Dr. Steven Greer, CE5 is being done by many people on their own. Jay has his own very interesting stories to tell in that regard.

Visit the Project Unity Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DefinedART

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), mountain_jim (19th August 2020), Richter (12th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks offering of Dolan...

The Richard Dolan Show

The End Of UFO Disclosure?

Streamed & Published 18th August 2020

The past three years have given the public much in the way of new authenticated information on the subject of UFOs. Recently, the Pentagon announced the formation of a UFO Task Force. All this is important confirmation of a phenomenon that many people knew was real, but which never received confirmation. But how far can all this go?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2020), boja (19th August 2020), Gwin Ru (19th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (19th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

This weeks offering of Dolan...

The Richard Dolan Show

The End Of UFO Disclosure?

Streamed & Published 18th August 2020

The past three years have given the public much in the way of new authenticated information on the subject of UFOs. Recently, the Pentagon announced the formation of a UFO Task Force. All this is important confirmation of a phenomenon that many people knew was real, but which never received confirmation. But how far can all this go?

That's interesting. Rich (in my opinion) has kind of woken up to smell the coffee, realizing that the Washington Post, NY Times, and TTSA really aren't going to do much to help the cause. It's a bit of a reversal of his views, and I think what he presents in this video is pretty much how it is (and, probably, always has been).

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (19th August 2020), Gwin Ru (19th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), mountain_jim (21st August 2020), Richter (20th August 2020), Star Tsar (19th August 2020), Yoda (19th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Dolan looks to the future...

The Richard Dolan Show

The Future Of UFO Research

Streamed & Published 8th September 2020

Are we moving past the era of analyzing and investigating unidentified aerial objects? Or to put it differently, are UFO investigations the best way to discuss the idea of "aliens among us?" We have been studying UFOs for a long time and there is much we have learned. But we are also moving at full speed into a new world, one that may make doing standard UFO investigation less important, while moving into other areas to prove an alien presence might give more payback.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), boja (9th September 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), Richter (10th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Mr Dolan looks to the future...

The Richard Dolan Show

The Future Of UFO Research

[/I]
    Excellent presentation!

This is truly a 'must watch & listen' for anybody who's interested in the UFO phenomenon.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

42 (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), mountain_jim (11th September 2020), Star Tsar (13th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

After what might be a record month-long public silence, Richard has just posted this.

His descriptive text:
    In our long history, human societies have existed within three basic forms: hunting & gathering, sedentary agriculture, and science & industry. We are on the verge of entering the fourth. Maybe we can call it the 5G-AI-Transhumanist society, although someday we will probably shorten that somehow. However we look at it, though, this is a seismic, fundamental shift in our civilization and even what it means to be a human being. As rapidly as we are moving in that direction, the pandemic response has quickened the pace.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th October 2020 at 10:11.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gord (8th October 2020), greybeard (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), mountain_jim (8th October 2020), Richter (9th October 2020), Savannah (9th October 2020), Star Tsar (9th October 2020), twin fig (9th October 2020), Yoda (8th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    After what might be a record month-long public silence, Richard has just posted this.

His descriptive text:
    In our long history, human societies have existed within three basic forms: hunting & gathering, sedentary agriculture, and science & industry. We are on the verge of entering the fourth. Maybe we can call it the 5G-AI-Transhumanist society, although someday we will probably shorten that somehow. However we look at it, though, this is a seismic, fundamental shift in our civilization and even what it means to be a human being. As rapidly as we are moving in that direction, the pandemic response has quickened the pace.
    This one was excellent. It's worth watching all of it.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), Harmony (8th October 2020), mountain_jim (9th October 2020), Richter (9th October 2020), RunningDeer (8th October 2020), Satori (8th October 2020), selinam (8th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

To quote from a song by the Fabulous Thunderbirds: "This whole worlds gone crazy, think I've seen enough. I'm gonna sleep forever, why get up? *** Think I'll stay in bed, dream all day. World outside bugs me anyway. When I get things going, the going gets rough. So I ask myself, why get up?"

Here's the song:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=why+get+up...ds&t=hr&ia=web

I know why I get up. But this crazy s**t makes you deeply ponder and wonder about it all and what one can do about it. The answer may be nothing in this 3D plane of so-called existence.
    Last edited by Satori; 8th October 2020 at 15:28.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2020), mountain_jim (9th October 2020), Richter (9th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Richard's latest...

Speaking of Mr Fox...

The Richard Dolan Show

James Fox | An Important New UFO Documentary

Streamed & Published 8th October 2020

After much anticipation, filmmaker James Fox's latest documentary, The Phenomenon, was released on October 6, 2020. This film has a great deal of new video that even experienced students of the UFO subject have not seen. Without a doubt this will widely be recognized as one of the best UFO documentaries to appear in some time. James meets with Richard Dolan for a live video interview to discuss what makes his film unique.

Available Digitally Worldwide: https://geni.us/ThePhenomenon

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), mountain_jim (9th October 2020), Richter (9th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

I will await further reviews/options before spending $13.99 at Amazon.

That said, I do want to see it - and I admit that I have not had time to watch the above interview yet.

1 minute later update- never mind - see the FT link Bill provided in other thread
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), gord (9th October 2020), Hym (12th November 2021), Richter (9th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

His descriptive text:
    Again, an excellent presentation.

Dolan summarized the Covid crisis in one sentence: "The virus started in China and the response to this virus is turning the rest of the world into China."
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), gord (9th October 2020), Hym (12th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Richard...

Fade To Black Radio

Richard Dolan | UFO/UAP Headlines

Aired & Streamed 22nd October 2020

In this episode, Richard Dolan returns for an open discussion on the current state of the UFO/UAP question and where we are with Disclosure as 2020 winds down and we now look ahead to 2021.

Richard is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs, and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time.

Dolan completed his graduate work at the University of Rochester, where he studied U.S. Cold War strategy, European history, and international diplomacy. Richard also studied at Alfred University and Oxford University.

He is the author of UFOs and the National Security State, he co-authored with Bryce Zabel, A.D. After Disclosure and his latest book is: UFOs and the 21st Century Mind.

Richard hosts a weekly radio show, The Richard Dolan Show, on KGRA radio. He is currently featured on several television series and documentaries, including Ancient Aliens, Hangar One: The UFO Files and Close Encounters.

In addition to his research, Richard’s company, Richard Dolan Press, publishes innovative books by authors from around the world and he hosts his weekly livestream on his YouTube channel.

Air date: October 21, 2020

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), Bluegreen (13th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), mountain_jim (12th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

A new and very interesting presentation by Richard Dolan:

The Alien Presence: Four Interpretations

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2021), boja (12th November 2021), Elainie (12th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Kryztian (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (12th November 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2021), Yoda (12th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

A new and very interesting presentation by Richard Dolan:

The Alien Presence: Four Interpretations

Here's the summary and trailer.
    Surprisingly there is a lot of agreement on the fact that aliens are here and are abducting people. At least among abduction researchers. However, what they don't agree on is how to interpret this.

Richard will be appearing in a forthcoming documentary: Extraordinary: The Revelations, which is available on Nov. 30, 2021. Learn more here.

Watch the trailer for The Observers featuring Richard Dolan (added below)
    The Observers (2021) | Official Trailer | HD

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th November 2021 at 01:02.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), boja (12th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Kryztian (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (12th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Direct quote from Leonard Stringfield to Linda Moulton Howe: ”We had a standing order not known to the public to shoot down UFOs. We lost so many pilots trying to carry out that order and not a single family was ever told the truth.”
    Incredible UFO Roundtable featuring Richard Dolan (5:27)
    This exclusive clip was taken during the filming of THE OBSERVERS coming out on 11/18. Watch on your favorite digital platform geni.us/TheObservers.

Extraordinary: The Revelations, which is available on Nov. 30, 2021. Learn more here.

The Observers (2021) | Official Trailer | HD

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th November 2021 at 01:18.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), boja (17th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (17th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Intruders Revisited with Debra Jordan-Kauble (1:33:00)
    Intruders may have been the most powerful of all the books written by the late alien abduction researcher, Budd Hopkins. The main subject of that story, Debra Jordan-Kauble, appears with Richard to discuss her incredible case. Debra and Richard are both featured in the new documentary, The Observers.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), boja (24th November 2021), Delight (1st December 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Roundtable Discussion (The Observers Cast) BONUS CLIP (6:14)
    The Observers, out now geni.us/TheObservers
    In this clip
    CAST:
    • Whitley Strieber, Bestselling Author, Lecturer
    • Jimmy Church, Fade to Black Radio Host
    • Richard M. Dolan, UFO Historian
    • William Henry, Investigative Mythologist
    • Linda Moulton Howe, Investigative Journalist, Earthfiles
    • Leon Isaac Kennedy, Producer, Activist
    If you have ever questioned the possibility of time travel, extraterrestrial life, advanced top-secret technology, or alternate dimensions, “The Observers” is a nonstop, must see, mind bender.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Bluegreen (30th November 2021), boja (30th November 2021), gord (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Extraordinary the Revelations, Interview with the Creators (32 min)
    Richard interviews Jon Sumple and Jack Roth, creators of the new UFO documentary, Extraordinary: The Revelations, which opens on November 30, 2021. See the film's website at: Extraordinary-Revelations.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Delight (1st December 2021), Harmony (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Intruders Revisited with Debra Jordan-Kauble (1:33:00)
    Intruders may have been the most powerful of all the books written by the late alien abduction researcher, Budd Hopkins. The main subject of that story, Debra Jordan-Kauble, appears with Richard to discuss her incredible case. Debra and Richard are both featured in the new documentary, The Observers.
    Her story was quite chilling and I was especially upset that her dog was badly injured. It kind of reminded me of an old TV movie "Intruders" and it was based on the book. I found it again on youtube.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), boja (1st December 2021), Harmony (1st December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), RunningDeer (1st December 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Richard Dolan: Timothy is a modern day Indiana Jones. This is for real. He has traveled around the world. He is one of the most unusual people in ufology. I say this from my own very limited perspective.
    Christian Ufology: An Interview with Timothy Alberino (41 min)
    The UFO research community often incorporates paranormal and spiritual elements into its work, but Christian ufology is a longstanding and distinct school of thought, not exactly part of the rest of the UFO field but not exactly separate from it, either. It has an interesting relationship to the rest of ufology, to be sure. Here, Richard interviews Timothy Alberino, author of "Birthright: The Coming Posthuman Apocalypse and the Usurpation of Adam's Dominion on Planet Earth."

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Bluegreen (8th December 2021), boja (8th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast