+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

A really well done and intelligent talk on the dangers of censorship.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), section9 (21st August 2018), Sophocles (8th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    A really well done and intelligent talk on the dangers of censorship.
    100% agreed. This is Richard Dolan absolutely at his strongest, clearest and most articulate. It may be the very best presentation of his I've heard.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th August 2018), arwen (8th August 2018), Baby Steps (9th August 2018), Bluegreen (8th August 2018), Bob (9th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), Iancorgi (9th August 2018), Kristin (11th August 2018), Ol' Roy (10th August 2018), Rain Forest (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2018), selinam (17th August 2018), Sophocles (8th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh yeah? I really don't think so. Should stick to UFOs IMO.

My respect for Dolan has just plunged through the floor and I won’t be watching any more of his ‘shows’. Nice for him he got hitched recently (though the previous Mrs Dolan and any kids might not agree) but I don’t much care for the double act, it sometimes feels like being a fly on the wall to their private conversation.

The logical conclusion of what he is saying justifies any sort of lies, vilification, spreading of hatred, crazy theories and worse. We are not talking about rarefied academic debate here where the protagonists expound their theories, dispute points of detail, shake hands and agree to disagree. Freedom of speech has never meant freedom to offend, vilify, disparage and incite hatred against, without any responsibility, caution or penalty.

I don’t know about other countries but Holocaust denial is a crime in all of Europe as far as I know and in the UK incitement to hatred by reference to race, gender sexual orientation etc is also a crime. These are just laws appropriate to civilised society.

Dolan draws a line at incitement to violence – meaning physical violence presumably. Well actually the parents of the Sandy Hood victims have received death threats as well as all the hate mail and vilification in social media etc. Jones may not specifically incite violence but he certainly stirs up the atmosphere which encourages others to make such threats.

I am in no doubt that Sandy Hook happened and real children were killed. Now even a conspiracy nut must, if they have any intellectual integrity at all, admit that they could be wrong. And if they are wrong that means that people who suffered the worst kind of tragedy a parent can endure, must, on top of that cope with accusations, death threats and the whole cesspit of crazies obsessed with gun ownership. Is that not violence? I damn well think so. In some ways inflicting psychological torture is a worse kind of violence than sticks and stones. And who takes any responsibility? Not Jones, not your armchair conspiracy theorists, not the lowlifes on Facebook and Twitter expressing themselves in such vile language that there has to be something seriously wrong with them.

We do need laws against incitement to hatred, not to protect religions, states, governments, but to protect individuals from having to endure unjust oppression, intimidation, harassment and fear.

I wish the Sandy Hook parents every success in their law suit against Jones and I hope they manage to disgrace and bankrupt him. Won’t bring their kids back but will at least honour their memories.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, I disagree. If we just keep suing each other into oblivion, then no one will have any money except the lawyers. And I lost my only son, so I do have some experience with that. How is being at each other's throats going to honor their memory?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th August 2018), Billy (9th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2018), mountain_jim (10th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)

My respect for Dolan has just plunged through the floor and I won’t be watching any more of his ‘shows’. Nice for him he got hitched recently (though the previous Mrs Dolan and any kids might not agree) but I don’t much care for the double act, it sometimes feels like being a fly on the wall to their private conversation.

The logical conclusion of what he is saying justifies any sort of lies, vilification, spreading of hatred, crazy theories and worse. We are not talking about rarefied academic debate here where the protagonists expound their theories, dispute points of detail, shake hands and agree to disagree. Freedom of speech has never meant freedom to offend, vilify, disparage and incite hatred against, without any responsibility, caution or penalty.

I don’t know about other countries but Holocaust denial is a crime in all of Europe as far as I know and in the UK incitement to hatred by reference to race, gender sexual orientation etc is also a crime. These are just laws appropriate to civilised society.

Dolan draws a line at incitement to violence – meaning physical violence presumably. Well actually the parents of the Sandy Hood victims have received death threats as well as all the hate mail and vilification in social media etc. Jones may not specifically incite violence but he certainly stirs up the atmosphere which encourages others to make such threats.

I am in no doubt that Sandy Hook happened and real children were killed. Now even a conspiracy nut must, if they have any intellectual integrity at all, admit that they could be wrong. And if they are wrong that means that people who suffered the worst kind of tragedy a parent can endure, must, on top of that cope with accusations, death threats and the whole cesspit of crazies obsessed with gun ownership. Is that not violence? I damn well think so. In some ways inflicting psychological torture is a worse kind of violence than sticks and stones. And who takes any responsibility? Not Jones, not your armchair conspiracy theorists, not the lowlifes on Facebook and Twitter expressing themselves in such vile language that there has to be something seriously wrong with them.

We do need laws against incitement to hatred, not to protect religions, states, governments, but to protect individuals from having to endure unjust oppression, intimidation, harassment and fear.

I wish the Sandy Hook parents every success in their law suit against Jones and I hope they manage to disgrace and bankrupt him. Won’t bring their kids back but will at least honour their memories.

As you're so very unpleasantly contemptuous of Rich Dolan's articulate and impassioned defense of free speech... the mods are currently discussing whether we can gift you the learning experience of understanding what it's like to be deplatformed.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th August 2018), arwen (9th August 2018), Baby Steps (9th August 2018), Billy (9th August 2018), Bob (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), happyuk (9th August 2018), Hervé (9th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2018), Jean-Marie (9th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th August 2018), JRS (9th August 2018), Kristin (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2018), mountain_jim (10th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018), Tintin (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Sorry, kemo....We have seen through your thinly-veiled attempt to create division here on Avalon. Since you joined back in 2011 I would say you are just trying to yank Bill's chain. IMHO

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

happyuk (9th August 2018), Hervé (9th August 2018), Kristin (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2018), mountain_jim (10th August 2018), Noelle (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (12th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018), Tintin (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #87
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Are you being serious, or are you joking? If you're being serious, then you've just made the argument that anyone who stirs up an atmosphere to encourage others to engage in violence is responsible for the behavior of those that engage in the violence. Which means - again, only if you're being serious - if someone interprets the words in your post as a form of psychological torture, your speech should be censored because somebody might do something violent. Then again, you're probably joking around.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2018), Kristin (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (12th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Tintin (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Deleted

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Kristin (11th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #89
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

I am in no doubt that Sandy Hook happened and real children were killed.
    That's fine. But not everyone 'has no doubt', and that's also fine. That's free speech, the right to disagree.

Alex Jones has every right to offer an opposing narrative to Sandy Hook if he has cause to do so. Whether one believes this story or that story is irrelevant. But it's his right, and everyone's right to speak up. For Sandy Hook, for 9/11, for Las Vegas or whatever.

Jones never advocated any violence. Nor did he incite violence, physical or otherwise. For aspersions made, in many instances, he's since apologised. I applaud that. If his narrative should happen to stir up the crazies, as Joe pointed out, that's not his fault is it.

When we fear to saying anything at all, in fear of what others may think/say/do, we literally are doomed as a species.

The minute you cut off free speech, we all fall silent. And when that happens, we cease to be human.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), BMJ (12th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), gord (16th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th August 2018), justntime2learn (27th August 2018), Kristin (11th August 2018), Mari (17th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), norman (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (12th August 2018), Satori (12th August 2018), selinam (17th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Come off it. He's not offering a 'different narrative' but peddling falsehoods that have been debunked many times over and his actions affect real people. He's also being sued by a guy who took a clip of the car in Charlottesville piling into people - which he falsely claims was staged. The crazies somehow managed to get to his parents with death threats. I wish him all the best with that too. Jones may not incite violence per se but he certainly knows very well what the consequences will be from his actions. That to me amounts to the same thing. Apologies? And what effing good are they to the people he's targeted? If you do something you need to apologise for then obviously you shouldn't have done it in the first place. No-one should be free to make recklessly irresponsible claims which ruin and endanger people's lives without consequences. Well hopefully the pigeons are coming home and about time. And as I said before if he is totally wrong - as am sure he is - about SH, to pile fear and misery on top of people's agony of losing childen may he damn well rot in hell.
    Last edited by kemo; 12th August 2018 at 07:48.

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Come off it. He's not offering a 'different narrative' but peddling falsehoods that have been debunked many times over and his actions affect real people. He's also being sued by a guy who took a clip of the car in Charlottesville piling into people - which he falsely claims was staged. The crazies somehow managed to get to his parents with death threats. I wish him all the best with that too. Jones may not incite violence per se but he certainly knows very well what the consequences will be from his actions. That to me amounts to the same thing. Apologies? And what effing good are they to the people he's targeted? If you do something you need to apologise for then obviously you shouldn't have done it in the first place. No-one should be free to make recklessly irresponsible claims which ruin and endanger people's lives without consequences. Well hopefully the pigeons are coming home and about time. And as I said before if he is totally wrong - as am sure he is - about SH, to pile fear and misery on top of people's agony of losing childen may he damn well rot in hell.

As far as I'm concerned, Alex Jones's instincts are spot on. He's probably going to be proved right about most of these incidents in the long run.

What this debacle is really all about is the missmatch between the mass mind control program and the perfectly legimate statements by people who question and challenge that program when they see things that don't fit the official program narrative.

I myself absolutely challenge the offical story about SH. I don't believe the official story at all. Do you kemo ?

Edit:

I see Kemo won't be replying to this thread.

There's a thread on this forum called "What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??".

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post600971

For anyone else who currently thinks Alex Jones has been banged to rights and debunked, I suggest a bit of browsing and reading ( and video watching, assuming Youtube hasn't removed them all ). Some of it IS nonsense, I guess, but there are far too many unresolved issues to walk away without a big fat question mark hovering over your head.
    Last edited by norman; 12th August 2018 at 17:05.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), BMJ (12th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), happyuk (12th August 2018), justntime2learn (27th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (12th August 2018), selinam (17th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I'm really digging these Intelligent Disclosure clips with Richard.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 14th August 2018 at 04:23.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2018), justntime2learn (27th August 2018), section9 (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the reasons the Supreme Court has, as of yet, decided that a “Hate Speech” Clause doesn’t exist in the First Amendment is precisely because the Justices recognize that they don’t want to grant the Government the authority to determine what is and is not Offensive Speech.

What Dolan is trying to get across is that while you may not like Alex Jones (and he may be completely wet about Sandy Hook as a False Flag ) when one grants large corporations the right to deplatform Jones based upon one’s opinion about what Jones may or may not have said about that massacre, one opens the door to other forms of censorship in this new electronic Public Square. Dolan’s point stands, and the battle to safeguard Free Speech and Individual Liberty is going to become one of the great fights of our times.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), gord (16th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2018), justntime2learn (27th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), norman (14th August 2018), selinam (17th August 2018), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Richard returns..

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Seven | Human Looking Aliens Or Just Humans?

Streamed & Published 14th August 2018

Richard discusses several accounts of possible human / alien interactions here on Earth with your questions from Lady Garbutt - Dolan...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Iancorgi (17th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), Spellbound (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Richard Dolan on Privatized UFO Knowledge (The New Age Movement)

We pulled this one out of the archives. This interview was posted on June 17, 2014, and is with Red Ice Radio

He's ahead of the curve even though this old. Think David's crowd and Tom Delong's crowd.....But don't forget David Wow Wilcock just put a video that he tried to pass as new which fooled even some people here. Richard tells you when this was recorded which is nice. Nothing new but he nails it as usual.... I'm glad he's get more prolific on Youtube I have no doubt its Stacy's positive influence ... Many missed his many interviews he's done over the years because he didn't promote himself enough

I used to listen to Red Ice until he went very racist in my opinion

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), Spellbound (16th August 2018), Star Tsar (16th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Richard returns..

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Seven | Human Looking Aliens Or Just Humans?

Streamed & Published 14th August 2018

Richard discusses several accounts of possible human / alien interactions here on Earth with your questions from Lady Garbutt - Dolan...

Just finished this one. Some good stories there about human looking ET's from some credible sources (Linda Howe, Timothy Good). Linda has a few good stories of this nature that I have heard her speak of. Love the idea of Richard and Graham Hancock getting together (nice to know that they are friends). What really piqued my curiosity though was learning that Richard and David Paulides are hooking up sometime in October to talk some 411 (which I still think is interdimensionals opening portals to take people). Very much looking forward to THAT discussion.

Keep 'em coming folks!!

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 16th August 2018 at 15:17.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (16th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), mountain_jim (16th August 2018), selinam (17th August 2018), Star Tsar (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

This week's episode..

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Five

Streamed & Published 31st July 2018

Richard discusses media & government but from a disclosure perspective, Will the D word prove to be a double edged sword? Plus he answers your questions selected by Tracy...

Just finished this episode (all caught up now). WOW!! Some fantastic Q&A here (as well as the main topic of double edged disclosure, though I thought he should have given some emphasis to the religious aspect of disclosure).

So....Richard intends to get out there and interview some of his colleagues over the next year. Recently he mentioned David Paulides set up for some time in October. In the above clip he confirms Joseph P. Farrell within the next few weeks. Setting the bar very high here...definitely looking forward to these interviews. Recently, a YT'er asked him about Graham Hancock, to which Richard replied that he'd love to talk to Graham and that he has long admired him and that they are friends. I really hope he manages to pull that off.

Next up...MIB's for which Richard brings up his recent interview with Nick Redfern (who, imo is the leading authoritarian on this subject....and Dolan shares this opinion). Some MIB's are human....some are not. From the few interviews that I have listened to with Nick over the years, it appears there are many different MIB entities which are not human.

Ultra-terrestrials....entities which are not from outer space (ie- a different planet).....but which are inter-dimensional or some other explanation.....and are they to be included in the overall up-to-date ET hypothesis? Good question!! Personally, I wasn't clued into the idea of inter-dimensionals until the last 10 years (when I stumbled upon the original Project Camelot). Up until then, I thought of ET's as only from space (ie-other planets).....but as Richard says there is a very strong degree of high strangeness going on here. I've long thought that inter-dimensionals were behind most of the Missing 411 abductions. When people refer to ET's....are inter-dimensional entities to be included with this terminology??

So Richard Dolan was offered the opportunity to publish the William Tomkins book (Selected By Extra Terrestrials) via RD Publishing (he currently has 10 authors who he is publishing for)....and Richard passed on it (emphatically) citing he didn't believe in it. Given how well the book has sold, he still says (emphatically) that he wanted nothing to do with it. He does back up Bob Lazar though (as he said..."Love you Stan...but you're wrong here"). An interview with Lazar would be interesting.

When asked about Dan Burisch, Richard appeared hesitant....as he said (and I agree)...he doesn't know what to make of Dan Burisch. He goes on to say that George Knapp strongly believes Burisch is a "faker".

George Knapp / Robert Bigelow / Richard Dolan - Round Table.....hell yeah!!

This one was a good one. Love the Q&A here.

Thx for posting these, Star Tsar

Dave - Toronto

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (17th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Iancorgi (17th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th August 2018), Star Tsar (17th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Gordon White
    Published on Jul 25, 2018

This week, we welcome the one and only Richard Dolan to the show. We actually met out in the central Australian desert in May of this year and had the opportunity to chat about what’s right and what’s wrong with the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).

Recommended. This show is particularly good... Gordon, who's clearly very informed, bright and aware, asks Richard a whole sequence of REALLY good questions that he's never been asked before, and which I'd not have thought to ask myself. Excellent. Enjoy.
    Gordon & Richard play role reversal...

The Richard Dolan Show

Pre-History & Extraterrestrials

Recorded 6th & Published 16th August 2018

Richard welcomes Gordon White of Rune Soup fame to discuss pre-history & the extraterrestial & how the two interwine, Gordon's background as a magician gives him a truly unique perspective & he shares that with the listener.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th August 2018), Bill Ryan (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Spellbound (17th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

For your listening pleasure...

The Richard Dolan Show

Cheuk Fei | Chinese UFOlogy

Broadcast 13th & Published 18th August 2018

Richard continues his worldwide UFOloigist tour this time he welcomes Cheuk Fei for a Chinese perspective of our favourite subject.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Spellbound (19th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Your dose o Dolan..

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Eight | Militaries & UFOs : Life & Death Encounters

Streamed & Published 22nd August 2018

Richard highlights how military UFO encounters can be matters of life & death & at times deadly for the humans involved! Then Tracy selects your questions.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Spellbound (22nd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast