Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    itchingcarpenter....About your questions.

You can pose them here on Avalon as we have many members who are very knowledgeable on many subjects! Plus....there is the great Library here for any research you have in mind!
    Someone asked him a month ago about his thoughts on the moon....but Richard said he'd address it later because it would take too much time. I really hope he does address this subject (one which kinda fascinates me)....cuz I'd be curious to know his belief system where the moon is concerned. I think John Lear (and many others) are right...the moon is not natural and it was specifically moved into place (by who or when, I have no idea). I'd be interested in Richard's take on it though.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (26th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (26th August 2018), mountain_jim (27th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    He replied to the most recent one, which I greatly appreciated. But I have no idea if he's even seen the others. The first one, the longest, I sent three times, and I still doubt he knows anything about it.
    Bill, since Richard is more connected on youtube, maybe going into one of his chats and typing directly to him would be helpful? I've seen him respond to Gary McKinnon in chat before. He also indicates that there are chat moderators and a production crew during those free live chats.

Also in looking at Dolan's channel (which has exploded in a very good way), it reveals another email address for business inquiries : lori@pursuingX.com
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 26th August 2018 at 18:46.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (26th August 2018), norman (27th August 2018), Spellbound (26th August 2018), Star Tsar (27th August 2018), Tintin (23rd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

My "take" on RD...."Under New Management"!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Debra (29th August 2018), HaveBlue (27th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (27th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Anyone who actually follows Richard will know he was moving his focus away from UFOlogy hence the false flag book,.
    The TTSA/NYT release centered his focus.
    His wife Tracy I am sure has had a role in this re-invigoration, The resurgence of his excellent YT channel & Now we have regular excellent content from him.
    Mr & Mrs Moriarty (Pursuing X) run his chat as they do for Linda.

For these things I am grateful, Lots of good people let us NOT attack them.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Debra (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), Kristin (27th August 2018), Spellbound (27th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    My "take" on RD...."Under New Management"!
    Well put Foxie Loxie, I was trying to think of something like that without being too 'caustic'. But Richard Dolan is getting boring for me recently. Same goes for Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt. Almost 3 hour shows that are little more than waffling on and on and on. Especially after an hour. Both are easy on the ear and therefore often put me to sleep. Daniel is great and very interesting as a rule, his x series on steganography for example, but it is too long. Perhaps they are becoming jaded.

They would do well to realize we public only have so much youtube time to spend in our day to day lives and there is a lot of competition for it. Recently I decided if they don't get me drawn after 15 mins, I quit and click on something else.

The opposite end of that spectrum of being a soothing voice is Jimmy Church, who I gave up on quite a while ago. Loud waffling and bad interviewing and just being a boring blowhard is way worse.

Maybe us listeners having to sort the wheat from the chaff just goes with the territory. But 3 hour interviews of yourself (no guest) while staring at your object of desire is not a winning formula in my view. (Jimmy, in his case could just move or cover the mirror) Linda M Howe too, with her cats! Simon Parkes and his cats! (Toxoplasmosis?)

Being a recovering raving nutter myself, I can clearly see the early warning signs!

By comparison Bill Ryan, who never claimed to be a 'professional,' never turned into a blithering idiot when he got a new girlfriend, never put me to sleep, didn't waffle, despite the pleasant voice tone and timbre. (no I am not being a kiss a***) I still watch/listen to old Camelot material eg... Anglo Saxon Mission that I have heard many times before that has Bill talking. I do not do that with DL or RD.

Interestingly Alex Jones explained his own delivery style a few months ago and gave examples. I had to agree with him that if he tones it down, we are likely to fall asleep and/or not remember the very important info. Still, a notch or two lower would be better for my personal taste, but I get it, he wants to wake people up. That he does! Being censored at the moment is a badge of honour. So he must be doing something right.

Alex is different though, because he sets out to do a 3 hour show from the start, is syndicated radio and is not, 'i'll get on youtube and go until I've had enough' (but tell the audience 'we're almost out of time, but I'll take one more question' anyway)

I miss Art Bell! (I re-listen to his old material too)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), mountain_jim (27th August 2018), norman (27th August 2018), Tintin (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

Richard Dolan would, I'm sure, if you asked him, say that he is NOT a conspiracy theorist.

I understand his position, and the potential value of maintaining it.

In my opinion, 'conspiracy theorist' is a Rubicon the whole human race has got to cross before we can turn ourselves around properly and fully, but we have to do it at a very high level of excellence, not as a reactionary and foolish rabble.

Holding back the horses to the line drawn by "the evidence" is, in my view, exactly what our intelligent adversary both wants and has programed into our intellect. It sounds right to stick to the evidence, doesn't it ?, but that then over rules intuition and any higher consciousness that may be involved and required to put us back in this, so far, one-sided struggle.
    Last edited by norman; 27th August 2018 at 07:41.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), Kristin (27th August 2018), Tintin (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018), wondering (26th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I really don't think anyone is "attacking" RD. Each one of us has learned & changed over the time of our own personal journey. Not one of us remains "static" or "in place", hopefully..... unable to make a change in our thinking or outlook. That's the point, isn't it....to learn & grow?

RD is on his own personal journey & we all owe him a big "Thank You" for his intense research through the years. He is at a different place in his own life now & I wish him all the happiness he can find in his current relationship.

I think it is important to grow to the point where one does not find it necessary to "follow" any other human being or feel one has to "defend" said "leader". That is what has been so special to me here on Avalon.....the mature members who accepted me where I was "at" & guided my search so I could find my own answers!

"Who Could Ask For Anything More?!" I would like to thank Star Tsar for so faithfully putting forth the amazing info on his thread!!

And....a Big "Thank You" to all the members who have so skillfully guided me along in my own journey!

Avalon is SUCH A Special Place!! Thank you again, Bill, for starting it!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), norman (29th August 2018), Rhogar (18th December 2018), Spellbound (27th August 2018), Star Tsar (28th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2018), Tintin (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fresh Dolan for you...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Nine | Hudson Valley UFO Incident Revisited

Streamed & Published 28th August 2018

Richard invites us to his home state of New York to revisit the 1980 UFO incident known as the Hudson Valley UFO incident plus your questions selected by TGD.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (29th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Another fine Mr Dolan offering

The Richard Dolan Show

Robert Fleischer | German UFOlogy

Broadcast 27th & Published 1st September 2018

Richard continues his worldwide UFOloigist tour this time he welcomes Journalist Robert Fleischer for a German / Central European perspective of our favourite subject.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (2nd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Fresh Dolan for you...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Nine | Hudson Valley UFO Incident Revisited

Streamed & Published 28th August 2018

Richard invites us to his home state of New York to revisit the 1980 UFO incident known as the Hudson Valley UFO incident plus your questions selected by TGD.

I've lived about 80 miles from that area for most of my life and remember hearing about it at the time, but not hearing very much, so this one was pretty interesting for me.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (2nd September 2018), Star Tsar (2nd September 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Another fine Mr Dolan offering

The Richard Dolan Show

Robert Fleischer | German UFOlogy

Broadcast 27th & Published 1st September 2018

Richard continues his worldwide UFOloigist tour this time he welcomes Journalist Robert Fleischer for a German / Central European perspective of our favourite subject.

UFOs: The Facts - Robert Fleischer Lecture at the University of Leipzig

https://connectiv.events/ufos-die-fa...zig-juni-2017/

Poor translation if you can read German do

Nazis on the moon he considers nonsense

Pretty good article but once again poor translation to english

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...-Lobbyist.html

I really liked this Dolan's interview with Robert Fleischer who brings up german cases we don't know about

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (6th September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Spellbound (2nd September 2018), Star Tsar (2nd September 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

New Richard Dolan weekly series. These run 20 mins on average. I assume these will run congruently with his Intelligent Disclosure series.

UFOs the Big Picture

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), Debra (6th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Star Tsar (6th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RD's ID 10

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Ten | Transhumanism : Fact Vs Reality

Streamed & Published 4th September 2018

Richard separates reality from science fiction in the subject of transhumanism in this episode of intelligent disclosure plus he answers your questions selected by Mrs Garbutt-Dolan.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), Debra (6th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Spellbound (6th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

"Collateralizing Space" ... "This sector of the galaxy is ours!"

Crowbar Space Mining Co

- Private Property

- No Trespassing!

- Keep Out!

Mad scientists want to use Earth to 'catch' asteroids for mining

Saqib Shah The Sun
    Wed, 05 Sep 2018 12:22 UTC

© Shutterstock

An asteroid hurtling toward Earth sounds like a nightmare scenario - but a bunch of space scientists have hatched a plan to make it happen.

Why? Because capturing the space rocks could allow us to probe them for alien life and even mine them for valuable resources like precious metals.

In a new study, researchers from the University of Glasgow reveal that aerobraking could help them pull off the insane stunt.

Aerobraking is a drag maneuver used by spacecraft like the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter to change their orbit or speed by using the atmosphere of a planet as a resistance that can pull them down for landing - with the rest left to gravity.

The authors claim that this process could be used to slow down small asteroids enough so that they don't just skim past Earth, but remain in orbit, where they could be mined for platinum or water, according to the journal Science.

Those resources could then be blasted to the International Space Station to supply future missions.

Meanwhile water, they suggest, could be split into hydrogen and oxygen for fuel purposes.

The high-stakes method will only work on rocks less than 90 feet in diameter, claim the scientists, any larger and we may not be able to stop them from hitting Earth - a concern that other scientists have also pointed out.

The smaller asteroids, on the other hand, would burn up in our planet's atmosphere, mitigating the chance of an apocalyptic disaster.

But they admitted that extra care would be needed for a rock made up of denser materials like iron, which may not decompose entirely upon entry.

Fortunately, the entire feat would take place far from Earth and would involve an unmanned spacecraft applying enough force to an asteroid to put it on a path toward us.

This spacecraft could also follow the asteroid on its journey in case any sudden course-corrections are required.

They add that if done at a far enough distance, the gambit wouldn't even take much effort - as a small push from far away would effectively change the angle of an incoming rock

Each case could be drastically different, however, depending on the size and composition of the asteroid.

That's why they've identified an ideal test subject: the asteroid 2005 VL1. They claim that this space rock is just the right size for such a mission and has the right speed to be redirected.

Whether any space agency in its right mind will take up the task is an entirely different matter.

Related:
    You know it's 'the end of the world' when... Billionaires launch project to mine asteroids for minerals
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018), Satori (6th September 2018), Star Tsar (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

09 SEP 2018 Latest informal (& Informative) chat from Richard Dolan regarding ABDUCTIONS.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Spellbound (12th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RD of NYC!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Eleven | 9/11 : What Seventeen Years Of Lies Have Done To Us All

Streamed & Published 11th September 2018

Richard describes the trauma based mind control & other effects from legal to politcal that 9/11 has had on humanity...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Spellbound (12th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Richard takes a higher journey...

Higher Journeys With Alexis Brooks

Richard Dolan | Alien Abductions : Beyond The Pale?

Published 12th September 2018

When we think of alien abduction, we might be tempted to have a very straightforward idea of what it entails.

BUT what if the abduction phenomenon is far more multifaceted than we might think? Who is actualy pulling the strings when it comes to this elusive phenomenon? Is there a human element involved? Are humans & nonhumans working in colusion when it comes to so called alien abduction? And just what is the agenda? Are alien abductions connected to AI, transhumanism or something even more dark & covert? For the answers to these questions & more please listen below...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Spellbound (13th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Double Digit Dolan

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Episode Twelve | The Death Of James Forrestal

Streamed & Published 18th September 2018

Richard shines a spotlight on the work, life & unusual death of Major James Forrestal, The United States very first Secretary of Defense & He answer your questions selected by Lady Garbutt - Dolan.

Related musical interlude:

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A Truman Dolan is!

The Richard Dolan Show

UFOs : The Big Picture | Harry Truman's UFO Briefings

Streamed & Published 22nd September 2018

Richard on the quarterly private briefings on flying saucers by USAF Colonel Robert B Landry...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Spellbound (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Hunt for Skinwalker: Jeremy Corbell Interview - Richard Dolan Show

Anyone see the full 3 hours yet on iTunes?

Interesting as always , Jeremy says the Harry Reid money went to the study of skinwalker

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (26th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2018), Star Tsar (25th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast