+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: MANCHESTER ENGLAND: Explosions at UK Ariana Grande Concert

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: MANCHESTER ENGLAND: Explosions at UK Ariana Grande Concert

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    I don't buy that these events have crisis actors. Are these events manufactured false flags by the powers that be? more than likely, but real people get hurt and killed to sway public opinion.
    This is pretty much factual information. Crisis actors are routinely profiled and identified. No mystery here at all.
    I'm not saying it isn't possible. I just don't think there is a need for actors when they are willing to kill and traumatize every day people. I haven't seen anything that proves to me there were actors at this tragedy or elsewhere but I am open to the possibility.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

DNA (24th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    I'm not saying it isn't possible. I just don't think there is a need for actors when they are willing to kill and traumatize every day people. I haven't seen anything that proves to me there were actors at this tragedy or elsewhere but I am open to the possibility.
    The "Media" usually chose the crisis actors for "interviews" so that the narrative remains as wanted/needed and under control.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

animovado (24th May 2017), Atlas (23rd May 2017), avid (23rd May 2017), bennycog (23rd May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), conk (23rd May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), mab777 (24th May 2017), muxfolder (24th May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), seko (24th May 2017), skogvokter (25th May 2017), Sophocles (23rd May 2017), Verdilac (23rd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

"Prime Minister Theresa May said earlier on Tuesday that authorities believed they knew the identity of the bomber".

And that's another point. They always seem to know the assailants, they were known to the intelligence agencies. Always. So either the Agencies are totally incompetent or these terrorists are being allowed to commit these acts. I know it's not as black or white as that, but still, I've yet to hear any outrage that these individuals are always known to intel agencies.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), avid (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), happyuk (23rd May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), norman (23rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Avalon members have done their research and posted a lot of info about crisis actors and false flag events.
    Sandy Hook is a very good event to start with, if you want to get up to speed on the subject.

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I don't buy that these events have crisis actors. Are these events manufactured false flags by the powers that be? more than likely, but real people get hurt and killed to sway public opinion.
    This is pretty much factual information. Crisis actors are routinely profiled and identified. No mystery here at all.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), gigha (24th May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), skogvokter (24th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by Von Salätte (here)
    I just watched the BBC rolling report on BBC2, there was an interview with a woman who's daughter is missing, and there were no tears or even evidence in her face, cheeks, that there had been any tears. It got my attention so much that I called the missus over to watch, and a one point she displayed a very telling smile. I've watched Richard D Hall's interview with a man who performs statement analysis and remembered some of the things to listen out for in the words that are used.

I can't help thinking that all of these 'soft' targets, as opposed to hard targets, military, Governmental, Police etc, are being used to shape public opinion as opposed to a real terrorist war. This 'new' wave of terrorism has pretty much the same footprint as Gladio. We all know what was behind that curtain.

It's pretty shocking for the people who may have lost loved one's. I've yet to see any real, palpable, grief. Time will tell.

Here we go, this is the video of Olivia Campbell mother, Olivia was a top model according to her account on Twitter.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ice=responsive

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), avid (23rd May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

[...] I haven't seen anything that proves to me there were actors at this tragedy or elsewhere but I am open to the possibility.
    Here is proof: Abdulhadi Kamil explains how he became a paid actor within the white helmets:

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bennycog (23rd May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), mab777 (24th May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), seko (24th May 2017), Verdilac (24th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,364 times in 8,335 posts

Ariana Grande has tweeted: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

What's she "so so sorry" about, I wonder.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ariana Grande has tweeted: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

What's she "so so sorry" about, I wonder.
    Ariana Grande is a Kabbalist... https://i1.wp.com/illuminatiwatcher....ogle.jpg?w=600

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), norman (23rd May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

My thoughts are, basically I do not give a damned if this another false flag with crisis actors. People are actually being murdered the youngest victim in this case is an 8yr old girl with dozens of seriously injured under the age of 16yrs. Makes me cry. My daughter stayed in Manchester for years. I am so glad she returned to the Highlands.

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...rena-1-8557605

My thoughts are only with those who are suffering such a great loss
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (24th May 2017), avid (24th May 2017), bennycog (23rd May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), ghostrider (24th May 2017), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Yup, that's exactly how this stuff works.

These kinds of events bring out the psychopath in me. It's the only defense I have against this particular type of programming.

Oh wait, I've just admitted I have a psychopath inside me too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Is 8-year-old missing girl, Saffie Roussos, in Manchester terror attack Greek?

Greek Embassy unable to confirm her identity to protothema.gr

The first victim of the attack has now been named as Georgina Bethany Callander:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Gaia (23rd May 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Evening All !! 100% Crisis actors all the way, Manchester, apparently there was a full rehearsal/ drill a few weeks ago with crisis actors in Manchester Arena itself. Was that where the footage came from?

Reference, the one and only "Russianvids" YouTube channel, I spotted it as soon as I saw the headline myself though. First time I have been 100% not fooled at all,

Nobody died - What an embarrassment to authenticity - Thank god it's not real,,, but what a terrible thing if everyone believes it to be real, for the increased laws that will be implemented etc. If anyone was killed or hurt I am deeply sorry and find it abhorrent, hopefully no-one was affected in reality.

London was totally fake a few weeks ago - What no CCTV? - At Parliament most important place in London LOL

This after Trump is in Israel "Admitting" he wants war against Iran - 20 minutes later Explosion at Manchester Arena - Is that the one owned by Saudi Arabian interests..??? idk Everything seems to be owned by them

See you
    Last edited by LEGOWehrmacht; 23rd May 2017 at 20:26.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2017), Gaia (23rd May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    My thoughts are, basically I do not give a damned if this another false flag with crisis actors. People are actually being murdered the youngest victim in this case is an 8yr old girl with dozens of seriously injured under the age of 16yrs. Makes me cry. My daughter stayed in Manchester for years. I am so glad she returned to the Highlands.

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...rena-1-8557605

My thoughts are only with those who are suffering such a great loss
    Mum and sister are ok full report here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rande-concert/

"In the panic she may have been taken to the Etihad stadium please look for her. ''

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

bennycog (23rd May 2017), LEGOWehrmacht (23rd May 2017), Matthew (23rd May 2017), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Is 8-year-old missing girl, Saffie Roussos, in Manchester terror attack Greek?

Greek Embassy unable to confirm her identity to protothema.gr

The first victim of the attack has now been named as Georgina Bethany Callander:
    “Relatives of the family were traveling to Britain from Cyprus. Saffie’s father Andreas Roussos has Cypriot citizenship…but not his wife and daughters. He was born in Cyprus and later moved to Liverpool.” according to http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/saffie...rorist-attack/

For sure it"s a false flag event... Chris Upton, headteacher at Tarleton Community Primary School, said: “News of Saffie’s death in this appalling attack has come as a tremendous shock to all of us and I would like to send our deepest condolences to all of her family and friends.

"The thought that anyone could go out to a concert and not come home is heartbreaking.

“Saffie was simply a beautiful little girl in every aspect of the word. She was loved by everyone and her warmth and kindness will be remembered fondly. Saffie was quiet and unassuming with a creative flair. Humm http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-bomb-10482449

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Atlas (23rd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/
    Was it real or not?
    Considering the amount of cameras about, very few dire images, only 1 Press Association of bodies in foyer with bloody drag marks (like those from Bataclan in Paris aftermath). Awaiting cctv asap.
    However, any collateral damage to life if it was deliberate is unforgiveable.
    All this negative news benefits whose political agenda prior to a general election...? Disgusting.
    Patsies now defined.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Gaia (23rd May 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

UK PM: Terrorism threat level raised to critical, new attack 'imminent'

Quote The terror attack threat level in the UK has shifted from severe to critical, Prime Minister Theresa May said following a second emergency Cobra committee meeting. She added that armed forces will be dispatched to assist the police.

"It is now concluded on the basis of today's investigations that the threat level should be increased for the time being from severe to critical," she said in a televised statement. “It is a possibility we can't ignore that there are a wider group of individuals linked to this attack.”

May said that she does not want the public to be unduly alarmed and called her move “a proportionate and appropriate response.”

She added that according to the assessment of the UK security services, another “attack remains [not only] highly likely but that a further attack may be imminent."

RT

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), norman (23rd May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Paul Joseph Watson

Manchester Attack: What They're NOT Telling You

Published on 23 May 2017
    Which is more important - not hurting Muslims' feelings, or our children being blown up?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

delfine (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), gaiagirl (26th May 2017), Jay Freeman (24th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,909 times in 4,329 posts

Look I know next to nothing about what is going on here. My source for information is the main stream media for information here, which again means I really do not know a damn thing!
    But I can use inference to try to come up with some kind of logic here.
    First off most false flags done in the US have a REASON for molding public opinion.
    The suicide bombing done in the UK if it were a false flag would be done to mold public opinion about something. So what would that be?
    First off we have a Government that is all for refugee placement within that country, a suicide bomber killing dozens of children and injuring dozens more hardly is the message they want to send.
    What we do have is a large refugee influx that pretty much hates what the west has done to their country through a constant barrage of bombings in the name of regime change. These folks actually have a valid reason for their anger with the west in my opinion.
    These same refugees also have anti-west sentiments through extreme ideology.
    That being said this appears to me to be the end result, the operative result of what the elite are planning for the big picture and that is the destabilization of western governements through the introduction of a faction that will tear them apart from within.
    This may be the beginning of that destabilization.
    I do not state this as fact, just conjecture based on my views of what has been going on.
    I do not know with any certainty if what I'm conjecturing is true at all.
    Last edited by DNA; 24th May 2017 at 00:32.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Look I know next to nothing about what is going on here. My source for information is the main stream media for information here, which again means I really do not know a damn thing!
    But I can use inference to try to come up with some kind of logic here.
    First off most false flags done in the US have a REASON for molding public opinion.
    The suicide bombing done in the UK if it were a false flag would be done to mold public opinion about something. So what would that be?
    First off we have a Government that is all for refugee placement within that country, a suicide bomber killing dozens of children and injuring dozens more hardly is the message they want to send.
    What we do have is a large refugee influx that pretty much hates what the west has done to their country through a constant barrage of bombings in the name of regime change. These folks actually have a valid reason for their anger with the west in my opinion.
    These same refugees also have anti-west sentiments through extreme ideology.
    That being said this appears to me to be the end result, the operative result of what the elite are planning for the big picture and that is the destabilization of western governements through the introduction of a faction that will tear them apart from within.
    This may be the beginning of that destabilization.
    I do not state this as fact, just conjecture based on my views of what has been going on.
    I do not know with any certainty if what I'm conjecturing is true at all.
    I'm inclined to see it how you do, then I saw this photo and wondered why I was seeing slit gashes in this woman's tights. Did she do it as a fashion thing or was it done in the prep room for a later addition of fake blood which obviously has not been applied, if so.

I really don't know what's going on.

There's a general election in a couple of weeks. The party in governement may possibly have some interest in bringing security to the top of the agenda at this time, I dunno.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Congratulations to Manchester ambulance service for their co-ordinated arrival from their holding area.

Very professional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast