+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,090 times in 8,175 posts

Default Re: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

Quote Posted by ZShawn (here)
    i agree to the idea of some form of absolute truth underlying the multiverse of infinite possibility, but how to discern, as we can clearly see, there are so may convinced beings each of which has this notion that they have seen the truth and they have a firm grasp on it, yet get any dozen such together and there is variance.....
    curious, isn't it.....
    I find the best way to deal with that is only worry about the progress towards truth that I'm making myself and let the other views fall into place where they may. I don't care how convincingly someone explains their "truth", if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit.

Explaining my own "truth" is a little less ambitious because I only update on the progress I'm making.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), ZShawn (28th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

To me the sad part is that a child knows ONLY what he or she has been raised in... which accounts for much of the confusion we see in the world, to say nothing of what The Controllers are doing!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

LadyKitt (21st June 2017), ZShawn (28th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. People seem to enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Two quick thoughts and hope I am not being repetitive. I have such a lousy memory, it might be the tenth time I've made this point.

You can pretty much tell how close people are to 'the truth,' by how often they use the word. The more they use it, the less they have.

Same with 'discernment'. The people who use this word the most, live in a self imposed, data free environment, where they commune with fellow nitwits in an idiot's echo chamber. All 'discernment, all the time,' means they are wishful thinkers engaged in cringe inducing self flattery.

PS--not referring to people on this forum. I am referring to gurus and wannabe gurus who constantly reference the 'truth' like Greer.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 17th June 2017 at 20:19.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Autumn, you are eloquent, manipulative, amusing and now -er- forgetful...... of your own 'bafflegab'
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155715
    Last edited by avid; 28th May 2017 at 20:48.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

AutumnW (17th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Two quick thoughts and hope I am not being repetitive. I have such a lousy memory, it might be the tenth time I've made this point.

You can pretty much tell how close people are to 'the truth,' by how often they use the word. The more they use it, the less they have.

Same with 'discernment'. The people who use this word the most, live in a self imposed, data free environment, where they commune with fellow nitwits in an idiot's echo chamber. All 'discernment, all the time,' means they are wishful thinkers engaged in cringe inducing self flattery.

If that sounds harsh, I am sorry.
    Well, I'll argue that it takes all sorts as a team to get anywhere with this stuff. "Idiots echo chamber" is only what it says on the piece of paper left in the photocopier after the Christmas party.

It's actually a data free zone for a very good reason.

The same reason you don't find metal milling machines in the exective offices at Rolls Royce.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (17th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

This is what I follow on forums. I am interested in the potential for disclosure to kickstart a new fundamentalism. You can certainly see those roots firmly planted already, with Greer in the angel camp and David Icke in the devil camp.

The truth will evade us.
    O ye of little faith, cmon. Let's get organised and get on with it. A good prioritisation shakedown would be very useful right now. Some things can wait longer than others. Some things are getting away from us in live time and they need urgent attention.

I think there are higher profile voices that need more info from deeper recesses than they are used to digging into in this kind of field. Daniel Listz was too dismissive of the stranger things he was referencing, for my liking. It weakens his case and his authority overall. Some well condensed info for him would help a lot.

Labouring over illogical counter arguments against fake whistlblower's stories is quite damaging. Like, e.g. Saying no one has ever reported an encounter with a space alien that the 'whistle blower' is only claiming has just turned up and does not abduct people. The kids on Youtube who hear that will just click on something else in a flash, and be gone and watching another sphere being alliance video in no time.

We have to be constantly aware that these keen youngsters really are well deep into believing the stories and have had little access to information that trashes the stories. They are at a party of dreams and they like the way it makes them feel. It even gives them a buzz to know there is an opposition they a whipping real hard in the ass.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Indigris, you make a very good point about the increase in msm coverage of non-newtonian science. Topics include black holes, hyperspace, cloaking, quantum entanglement, teleportation, etc. Regarding life on other planets, i recall bill clinton being being quoted on a scripted late night show saying that (my summary) 'nasa has now found thousands of habitable planets in our galaxy'. This was followed by a similarly scripted quote by obama, again on a talk show, to a question from a young girl, that (my summary) 'we have not had 'DIRECT' contact with aliens'. So what was left implied by obama was the they HAVE had some kind of contact with aliens. All this adds up to a buildup to some sort of 'admission' that alien life exists.

Regarding a world religion, as pointed out by analysts of Sandy Hook, Ba'hai was attempted to be trotted out as the religion of reconciliation for that false flag event.

As Norman points above, and Dark Journalist aptly uncovers in his recent expose on ssp being used to promote disney type commercial exploitation, we can all expect that further 'disclosure' will likely be rigged to maximize commercial spinoffs, possibly be used as a fear mongering way to further deprive us of our rights, as a way to usher in greater corporate/fascist/militaristic control of the outer space domain, and as a way of ushering in a new world religion. The more we are aware of these ploys the better prepared we'll be to derail their insidious intentions.
    Last edited by Justplain; 28th May 2017 at 23:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZShawn (here)
    There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. People seem to enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.
    Do you see Disclosure as part of this awakening or a trap, or just how could it manifest, in terms of a new religion?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

This is what I follow on forums. I am interested in the potential for disclosure to kickstart a new fundamentalism. You can certainly see those roots firmly planted already, with Greer in the angel camp and David Icke in the devil camp.

The truth will evade us.
    O ye of little faith, cmon. Let's get organised and get on with it. A good prioritisation shakedown would be very useful right now. Some things can wait longer than others. Some things are getting away from us in live time and they need urgent attention.

I think there are higher profile voices that need more info from deeper recesses than they are used to digging into in this kind of field. Daniel Listz was too dismissive of the stranger things he was referencing, for my liking. It weakens his case and his authority overall. Some well condensed info for him would help a lot.

Labouring over illogical counter arguments against fake whistlblower's stories is quite damaging. Like, e.g. Saying no one has ever reported an encounter with a space alien that the 'whistle blower' is only claiming has just turned up and does not abduct people. The kids on Youtube who hear that will just click on something else in a flash, and be gone and watching another sphere being alliance video in no time.

We have to be constantly aware that these keen youngsters really are well deep into believing the stories and have had little access to information that trashes the stories. They are at a party of dreams and they like the way it makes them feel. It even gives them a buzz to know there is an opposition they a whipping real hard in the ass.

The true purpose and intent of et, alien, inter-dimensional being's interaction with humanity will always either be obscure or suspected of being obscured. We won't ever know quite for sure what is going on. That is the central confusion of all the Abrahamic religions, too. The Great Deceiver, the Trickster, Satan, can appear as an angel of light, so the story goes.

It was necessary for Christ,(it seems) to try to set things straight by emphasizing the concept of love of our fellow man over all else. He took the emphasis off 'the devil' and confusions surrounding God and imitators.

I'm a bit of a Christian because I think Christianity can be a deep, mystical beautiful thing. It's far from perfect and has been abused and used to abuse, particularly during Medieval times. But the emphasis on love is a self correcting mechanism seeded into the New Testament.

I am worried that Disclosure will bring about something like a new Inquisition, where people could be held up to scorn or worse, for coming under the supposed spell (mind control) of alien species.

Disclosure could usher in a new Renaissance or open a Pandora's box of species memory and religious archetypes that could compel us to act in strange, hostile ways, to our friends, neighbours and countrymen.

We may not need any mind controlling aliens to propel us along a potentially disasterous path. Human nature will suffice!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Autumn, you are eloquent, manipulative, amusing and now -er- forgetful...... of your own 'bafflegab'
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155715

Thanks, I think??👹
    Last edited by AutumnW; 29th May 2017 at 04:49.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

avid (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), norman (29th May 2017), Paprika (18th June 2017), ZShawn (29th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do you see Disclosure as part of this awakening or a trap, or just how could it manifest, in terms of a new religion?
    life is a vast awareness test...and people are all afflicted with damnesia....
    maybe it is like Alan Watts would say, we wanted to see how far we could lose ourselves in this dream state....it may be a lot of things.
    disclosure is just a new trend.... used to have validity, until it became commercial thing, but like all valid experiences, when they go commercial they become a whole different creature...
    that guy Paul in the new testament said the law was a tutor...... thinking on that line, knowing the whole book is a vast nested allegory, one can see that any system of "law", which is what religions are, are just a means to an end...which is just the beginning....
    headhunters are endemic in this realm and death cults dominate, so could it be a trap....LOL what else could it possibly be... of course it is...what isn't a trap here, in one way or another.... how one navigates through it defines the experience and shapes the character....
    and this all provides the background for the never ending story we are all entangled in...if we vanquished all the villains and overcame all the challenges...we would have to invent new ones or this place would have no point
    maybe.... who can say definitively, all we have at best are speculations which we can share.....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

This universe is vast. The multi-verse is almost limitless. Our consciousnesses have a huge adventure ahead of us on the journey back to the Source. There does not need to be bad guys in order for us to learn or experience. The complexity of our existence is enough to keep us occupied until times' end.

Disclosure, true and honorable disclosure, is a natural next step in our eventual integration into the galactic amd cosmic community. We should embrace it with enthusiasm as it marks a definitive step on our way back home.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Disclosure, true and honorable disclosure, is a natural next step in our eventual integration into the galactic amd cosmic community. We should embrace it with enthusiasm as it marks a definitive step on our way back home.
    I think that the reason for there to be a need for a thing like disclosure would be the damnesia we all suffer.... once we determine a cure for that we will no longer need to have disclosure by anyone on any matter....
    then again
    the most dangerous thing to the world powers are functional telepaths
    no more secrets ...eh

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st May 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

In post #22 on this thread I made a reference to The Report From Iron Mountain. What I neglected to add in that post was another important point that was stressed in that work. (Yes, some claim that this document is a fraud or a hoax, not unlike The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. I disagree. There is truth and pearls in it even if it is not what it purports to be.)

The point I refer to has to do with psychology and the functioning of perception and belief. The point is this: whatever the event is that we choose to put, or are being directed towards putting, our thoughts, time and energy into, does not have to be an actual event that occurred, is occurring or will occur in space-time. In other words, it does not have to be a "real" event that actually happened, is happening, or that will happen. The event, in its broadest sense, need only be perceived to be real. Once that occurs, the mind believes it to be true. Studies show that the mind will believe a lie as readily as it will the truth and it cannot distinguish between the two. We can and do fool ourselves. We are often fooled by others. The mind will accept as real, that is, believe, an event that it perceives to be real, even if it has not, is not, and will not come into being. It will also believe as false something that is true. This is where discernment, critical thinking and the like come in. These are tools to help us distinguish between truth and falsity, among other things. But these tools exist in our mind and are a function of how we use it, or not--individually and collectively.

The finer point is that an event need not actually be physically carried out in space-time. What only need be carried out, is convincing people to perceive and believe an event is real (or not real when it is). This can be done, and in my view is very frequently done, via modern technological means, primarily by means of computers, TV, movies, "News" and all form of media, and is happening in the digital world of virtual reality. Virtual reality is becoming, nay has become, the new reality. You do not have to build prison walls if people build their own walls and imprison themselves with their minds.

Consequently, in the virtual reality world, the logistical problems and costs that heretofore faced governments and corporations, such as moving machines and equipment, mustering man and woman power, and going to the expense, the time and energy of actually doing something can be avoided. Events, such as alien disclosure (pick your favorite topic or subject of interest to you), can be carried out in virtual reality, yet be believed by many to be true, even if it is not.

What power this gives those in apparent control over the masses. We must build a firewall for our minds.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well put, Satori! It's like we have been living in a virtual reality ever since WWII; or possibly since after WWI. We have swallowed hook, line & sinker what has been handed to us. The majority of people are so busy with their everyday lives they have no time to really THINK, & see no reason to do so. It has been easy for the Handlers to control us, but I do think that is coming to a screeching halt. The Karen Hudes video I watched yesterday here gives one hope that there are those in "high places" who are also working toward putting a stop to this runaway train!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Kristin (1st June 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), Satori (31st May 2017), starlight (28th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,042 times in 911 posts

I read some of the posts here and see that people believe their own words of despair, as if they have no responsibility for their own hearing, even when they are fashioned by someone else who is manipulating them. I feel for you.

You know what that means, that phrase.,"I feel for you", but it is not an empathetic expression. I mean that you should feel for yourself, something that no one can do for you, as your words have wrapped themselves around your understanding of the physical entirety of your life, and they have almost removed the senses you have to feel for yourself, life itself.

Your words are not you, even when they come close to recording a truth about you, and as such when they, these words, pronounce you to be at a loss of your humanity and your reality, you give away way too much of your power. If for that reason alone I see only that you have bought into the despair that is being marketed to you as true.

Do not be affected by the illusion that is so transparent to some of us and easy to dismiss. The cloud of deceit, so prevalent in some of our discussions, deciphered all out of honest and needed intent, should always be a reminder to simply live those things that you love, those things that are not mechanical and that are sentient beyond thought and the simple complexities of the mind.

With nothing defined from the modern mind....
    I spent my day in the quiet,
    as that is the place where everything lives.

This essay would best be titled "Disclose This......Bi*ch"

The spell of the mythical abductors, the ones without heart who have never learned,
    those who whisper into the souls of fools who would listen,
    at once, they too will be gone.

As white men debate the origin of the darkness,
    our native souls have known of them, those you call alien, and their transformations
    from scale and skin-walkers to the dimensions and illusions of technology,
    knowing full well that they all are still
    the ugliest m****r f***ers ever created.

They know the truth that only homosapiens-sapiens blind themselves to,
    as it is only a beautiful, heart-centered human who can hypnotize itself into seeing
    the soul of someone so freaking ugly that they have to hide,
    especially from themselves.

Creators, my ass!!!!
    Even when the truth is revealed,
    about the many endless years of genetic manipulations of humans,
    we who can see, do truly see that
    it surely wasn't those butthole-ugly f**ks who
    made humans look the way they do today.
    The truth that the hidden ones know is that the only thing left for them
    is to try to make humans as ugly as they are, but only from the inside out.....
    and this is the legacy they have left humanity to follow,
    somethings not in the nature of humans
    and their collective origins....
    They leave despair, endless deceit, war and disease as the price
    for their transfer of technologies,
    when all along you could have looked for
    and found those things from your own people.

Is there some hidden beauty you want that
    they have hidden from you? Of course not.
    Is there something better than the love you know,
    or the amazing depths of the natural world
    you have right outside of your door, in your city, on your land?

No, there isn't and outsiders share the same lack of soul that many of your worldly princes do, the film makers, the t.v.show producers with "cia whore" tatooted on their asses, the unimaginative ad men who try to sell you something you already have. They make films with blue beings as heroes, human-like in their expressions, guided by those with crippled minds thru artificial intelligence, creatures of the hidden agencies of the same darkness, reading your words looking for an algorithm to define the undefinable soul that is you, alive but not very well in the stink tanks of the corporate polit-bureau of a beast calling itself democracy.

......Do you even understand that they put it out to you that it is artificial and you accept that it is an intelligence, when it is completely void of the intelligence and wisdom that only the heart can have? The world they sell to you is not real. That is why they call it virtual, almost, not quite, reality and in your words you say it is real, when by their own words they tell you it isn't. Do you listen to yourself talk or have they taken your ears away in the process of their deceit?

Ever...
    since we were seeded here
    by their fathers, not ours, we have fought them,
    fore our fathers are of pure spirit, made not of the lies and magical mists
    we have learned to scorn for our sanity and survival.
    They too will leave
    and the ships faster than time shall come to us,
    once liberated by our own doing....

Keep the simple things close to your heart,
    as these are the true treasures,
    revealed to us only in our living.
    Last edited by Hym; 1st June 2017 at 16:12.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th June 2017), onawah (17th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Randy Maugans talks about the Crisis in the UFO/Disclosure community with Vinny Eastwood on the 14th of June 2017

Randy's view is interesting and even inspiring to listen to. The skype quality isn't perfect but it's very listenable.

Quote My appearance on The Vinny Eastwood Show -06-14-17

Randy Maugans www.offplanetradio.com is consumed by a media war with assholes in the UFO community. The alternative media is shredding itself over the "Full disclosure now" UFO cult,

They're attempting a "fakeover", George Noory is stumbling off to stage left, David Wilcock needs a new act, Roger Ramsaur (reported by the Dark Journalist to be a satanist) is doing comic books and puppet shows,

There's a changing of the guard in the disclosure community!

It was Randy's viral post on Facebook that was leaked to the Corey Goode camp and discombobulated the entire universe. It also made Bill Ryan drag himself out of obscurity (after 4 years) to write an expose' on the blue Avian alien cult and Corey Goode.

"Corey's kids" is a marketing gimmick designed to bring young people into the UFO disclosure movement, using pop culture media like comics, CGI and other tools such as "Disclosure backpacks" full of goodness knows what goodies.

Even Jimmy Church is having a roundtable discussion tonight on this topic, asking the question: "Is the UFO community infiltrated?!"
    MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/mxvg93fe2d9izlio1t98lmlr2t3yu2df

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th June 2017), Paprika (18th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

"Basically a Cheesy Knockoff"

Corey Goode vs Dark Journalist my take

To Kommons

Published on 8 Jun 2017
    Quote My take on the whole Corey Goode vs Dark Journalist controversy.

When I was saying C.W Sather I meant C.W Chanter
    Last edited by norman; 17th June 2017 at 16:56.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Well said!
    Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    I read some of the posts here and see that people believe their own words of despair, as if they have no responsibility for their own hearing, even when they are fashioned by someone else who is manipulating them. I feel for you.

You know what that means, that phrase.,"I feel for you", but it is not an empathetic expression. I mean that you should feel for yourself, something that no one can do for you, as your words have wrapped themselves around your understanding of the physical entirety of your life, and they have almost removed the senses you have to feel for yourself, life itself.

Your words are not you, even when they come close to recording a truth about you, and as such when they, these words, pronounce you to be at a loss of your humanity and your reality, you give away way too much of your power. If for that reason alone I see only that you have bought into the despair that is being marketed to you as true.

Do not be affected by the illusion that is so transparent to some of us and easy to dismiss. The cloud of deceit, so prevalent in some of our discussions, deciphered all out of honest and needed intent, should always be a reminder to simply live those things that you love, those things that are not mechanical and that are sentient beyond thought and the simple complexities of the mind.

With nothing defined from the modern mind....
    I spent my day in the quiet,
    as that is the place where everything lives.

This essay would best be titled "Disclose This......Bi*ch"

The spell of the mythical abductors, the ones without heart who have never learned,
    those who whisper into the souls of fools who would listen,
    at once, they too will be gone.

As white men debate the origin of the darkness,
    our native souls have known of them, those you call alien, and their transformations
    from scale and skin-walkers to the dimensions and illusions of technology,
    knowing full well that they all are still
    the ugliest m****r f***ers ever created.

They know the truth that only homosapiens-sapiens blind themselves to,
    as it is only a beautiful, heart-centered human who can hypnotize itself into seeing
    the soul of someone so freaking ugly that they have to hide,
    especially from themselves.

Creators, my ass!!!!
    Even when the truth is revealed,
    about the many endless years of genetic manipulations of humans,
    we who can see, do truly see that
    it surely wasn't those butthole-ugly f**ks who
    made humans look the way they do today.
    The truth that the hidden ones know is that the only thing left for them
    is to try to make humans as ugly as they are, but only from the inside out.....
    and this is the legacy they have left humanity to follow,
    somethings not in the nature of humans
    and their collective origins....
    They leave despair, endless deceit, war and disease as the price
    for their transfer of technologies,
    when all along you could have looked for
    and found those things from your own people.

Is there some hidden beauty you want that
    they have hidden from you? Of course not.
    Is there something better than the love you know,
    or the amazing depths of the natural world
    you have right outside of your door, in your city, on your land?

No, there isn't and outsiders share the same lack of soul that many of your worldly princes do, the film makers, the t.v.show producers with "cia whore" tatooted on their asses, the unimaginative ad men who try to sell you something you already have. They make films with blue beings as heroes, human-like in their expressions, guided by those with crippled minds thru artificial intelligence, creatures of the hidden agencies of the same darkness, reading your words looking for an algorithm to define the undefinable soul that is you, alive but not very well in the stink tanks of the corporate polit-bureau of a beast calling itself democracy.

......Do you even understand that they put it out to you that it is artificial and you accept that it is an intelligence, when it is completely void of the intelligence and wisdom that only the heart can have? The world they sell to you is not real. That is why they call it virtual, almost, not quite, reality and in your words you say it is real, when by their own words they tell you it isn't. Do you listen to yourself talk or have they taken your ears away in the process of their deceit?

Ever...
    since we were seeded here
    by their fathers, not ours, we have fought them,
    fore our fathers are of pure spirit, made not of the lies and magical mists
    we have learned to scorn for our sanity and survival.
    They too will leave
    and the ships faster than time shall come to us,
    once liberated by our own doing....

Keep the simple things close to your heart,
    as these are the true treasures,
    revealed to us only in our living.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2017 at 18:28.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Andrew Basiago-Operation: Truth Movement

PART 1:
    Randy Maugans

Published on 11 Jun 2017
    Quote OffPlanet Radio Special Report - Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer with Andrew Basiago , childhood subject of jump room and Tesla Quantum Access technology; Project Talent, and the Mars ARK projects, joins us for an extensive examination of the so-called "alternative media".

In this, part 1, of a two-part, three-hour interview we break out the critical aspects of Truth Movement infiltration and subversion---and name the agents:
    ~The truth movement is threatened by subversion from within and without.
    ~. The truth is actively attacked by opinion makers in the mainstream media.
    ~Academic gatekeepers within the Truth Movement regularly attack truth tellers, misrepresent their testimony, suppress their testimony, and foment public disdain for truth tellers.
    ~Synthetic activists working for the US intelligence community steer the Truth Movement toward ineffectual outcomes.
    ~Synthetic scholars contrive false claims and inconsequential research priorities.
    ~Synthetic experiencers dilute the force of and confuse the public about real experiencers.

We discuss the standards by which all information should be presented, assessed, and critiqued; how COINTELPROL Ops have been in effect since the advent of independent internet media; and how gatekeepers are installed to prevent genuine research and investigation.
    PART: 2

Published on 16 Jun 2017
    Quote OffPlanet Radio Special Report - Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer with Andrew Basiago , childhood subject of jump room and Tesla Quantum Access technology; Project Talent, and the Mars ARK projects, joins us for an extensive examination of the so-called "alternative media".

In this, part 2, of a two-part, three-hour interview, we go into the mechanics of alternative media subtrefuge. How key figures, positioned in the media outlets, deploy tactics to obscure, discredit, undermine, and destroy legitimate inquiry into extraordinary narratives of disclosers---while inserting their own false personae and highly crafted stories to generate confusion and disbelief.

~Discuss the motives and tactics of Major Ed Dames, Linda Moulton Howe, Richard C. Hoagland, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot; David Wilcock, Michael Bara, Richard Dolan, Alexandra Bruce...
    ~Fake Supersoldiers, character assassins; Michael Hemmingsom/Former White Hat Operative and the Idylwild Group: The Idylwild Group:
    Bill Ryan
    Kerry Cassidy
    Michael Hemmingson
    Richard C. Hoagland
    David Wilcock
    Sean David Morton
    James Casbolt
    James Rink

The Colbert Report ambush; Tory Smith and Alexandra Meadors, incredible slander and vicious accusations.
    ~Fake persona operatives and fake deaths: Michael Hemmison,
    Max Spiers, Tory Smith
    ~Hidden pasts, fake names, and false claims; wordsmithing and semiotic manipulations

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2017), Shannon (17th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast