+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop Spraying Us - Stop GeoEngineering aka Chemtrails!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Stop Spraying Us - Stop GeoEngineering aka Chemtrails!

Certainly one of the most credible researchers is Clifford Carnicom who has been collecting chemtrail fall out for years: https://carnicominstitute.org/wp/

So has naturopath/herbalist Dr Marijah McCain who was also collecting samples, analyzing them, exposing them and apparently was attacked and nearly killed for doing so. Here is a general information page on chemtrails with a link to an interview with Dr. McCain where she describes the attack in detail: http://healthfreedom.info/Chemtrail%20Info.htm

And of course there is Dane Wigington's website and extensive research at http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th May 2017 at 16:58.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th May 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Here is Chuck Norris' article on chemtrails, "Sky Criminals": http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/sky-criminals/

Here is Merle Haggard's song that Chuck Norris mentioned in his article:

Haggard sang: “What I hate is looking up and seeing chemtrails in a clear blue sky today.”

What disturbs me is that it is going every day now. Can't remember a day when I did not see chemtrails.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th May 2017 at 17:06.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th May 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Thanks Truman. I will take a look.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), TrumanCash (26th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

What is also interesting about the biological attack on Marijah McCain is the apparent intentional targeting of Marijah's and her son's genetics. She is a descendant of Red Cloud, so it appears that her native American genetics were targeted. Only she and her son were affected; her husband did not suffer from the biological spray from the helicopter attack.

So another possible reason for chemtrails is to target specific people for annihilation depending on their genetic make up. If true, this would qualify as genocide and the ultimate in undetectable racism (as if the native tribes aren't having enough problems already!)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Where is the proof that this is actually happening? And if it is, could seeding clouds (has been going on overtly for decades) to bring rain to an area, be benign in intent? Why do those who are so concerned about the corporatocracy and the military industrial complex, on one hand, worry that the same powers want to kill them off? That would destroy their tax and customer base. Makes zero sense.
    Where's your proof that the unnatural formations in the sky that these trails make that have been solidly and worldly documented for way over 10+ years are totally natural, benign and harmless?
    What is the sum total of the research you've done yourself both con and pro the issue, including all the people who have chemically analyzed samples from various sources?
    How many documentaries on the subject have you watched and cross referenced for yourself?
    Who is saying the sole purpose is to kill everyone off?? Actual research posits a multitude of possible purposes. Do you know any of those?

It's hard to read comments like yours which are usually from people who aren't willing to do the massive amount of legwork themselves it takes to sift thru all the info/disinfo on subject yet demand 'proof' on a silver platter and in most cases it's just to bait so they can then search for the (usually shallow) arguments against the answers they asked for so they're still right.
    10+ Possible Reasons Why They Spray us with Chemtrails and most Sheeple can not name 1 Motive ... WTF?

~There are 10+ possible reasons why they are spraying us with Chemtrails:

01. NWO Depopulation Agenda.
    02. Weather Modification as a Weapon of War.
    03. HAARP-ESCAT-CERN- LOFAR connection.
    04. Helping Advanced Radars Worldwide.
    05. Blocking or enhancing certain Frequencies.
    06. Enhancing Secret Government Mind Control Projects.
    07. Tracking Tools like using "Smart Dust"
    08. Spreading Artificial Synthetic Life Morgellons Nano-Tech & Bio-Tech!
    09. Solar Radiation Management (SRM)
    10. "Global Shield" "Global Dimming" Project!

11. Heavy Poisonous Metal & Aluminum Particles attacking our nervous-system & affecting our Brain-functions!
    12. 100’s of Confirmed “GeoEngeneering” Projects.
    13. Google search: “Stratospheric Aerosol Injections”.
    14. Google search: “Australia Aerosol GMO Cholera Vaccines Via Chemtrails!”.
    15. Mass Sterilization?

Why is it that most sheeple can not think of 1 reason or motive why they chem-trailing us! Are they willingly play/act dumb or ARE they dumb due to chemtrail-poisons in their brains?

cheers :'), John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    I would also add to the list of possibilities the geoengineering of planet Earth to make it more comfortable for ETs to live here, too. After all the elitists must follow the orders of the Annunaki, Mantids, Grays, Reptilians and perhaps other ET groups. This is speculation on my part due to my personal experiences with these deceptive ET groups who are still very much in control of this planet, IMO.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

For someone coming into this with understandable skepticism I would recommend the following video from 2014 I think. It is long, over three hours, so I include a shortened version of about fifteen minutes, if you like that short one then you could watch the whole thing. It is a Shasta County Council meeting, in northern California, where the public get to report to the council their findings in relation to geoengineering that they experience in that county. It includes local professors, soil experts, retired pilots, mental health doctors and many other credible people. It also includes local people who simply have a gut feeling that something is going on. For me, this doesn't answer any questions, but it shows me that there are credible people out there who are as bat sh!t crazy as me, it gives me hope, enjoy...x.... N

Short version:

long version:
    Last edited by Nasu; 26th May 2017 at 20:06.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), mojo (26th May 2017), TrumanCash (26th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,905 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), TrumanCash (26th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

Exomatrix,

I am wondering if you can point me towards scientific documents that back up the claim that there is much more aluminum, strontium, etc...in the air now than historically?
    During the “Single Fuel Concept” conversion from 1988-1996, all NATO aircraft switched from gasoline based fuel (JP-5) to kerosene (diesel) fuel (JP-8) the aluminum content of the fuels tripled. See this chart Trace Element and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Analyses of Jet Engine Fuels: Jet A, JP5, and JP8:

Aluminum and other metals in JP-8 jet fuel:

https://climateviewer.com/2015/03/15...ust-the-facts/

Name:  19149241_10155391168963996_9061544873879260144_n.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  55.8 KB

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (16th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (16th June 2017), Noelle (2nd November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I came across this video on Facebook. Funnily enough the share button had been disabled by f***book but I managed to triangulate it to Italy and after a few minutes I found it on Youtube. Just wow!

Name:  17309122_10212538938578646_554378274430422622_n.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  21.7 KB

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (2nd November 2017), Noelle (2nd November 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Where is the proof that this is actually happening? And if it is, could seeding clouds (has been going on overtly for decades) to bring rain to an area, be benign in intent? Why do those who are so concerned about the corporatocracy and the military industrial complex, on one hand, worry that the same powers want to kill them off? That would destroy their tax and customer base. Makes zero sense.
    The proof is in our skies and from laboratory testing. Evidence found in patents, reports, and plans.

Want some pictures? I have some, or go to geoengineeringwatch.org or one of the other websites.

Proof is everywhere.

MM

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	813.6 KB
ID:	36411Click image for larger version

Views:	140
Size:	842.1 KB
ID:	36413Click image for larger version

Views:	133
Size:	741.8 KB
ID:	36409Click image for larger version

Views:	134
Size:	869.2 KB
ID:	36410Click image for larger version

Views:	133
Size:	923.3 KB
ID:	36412
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 3rd November 2017 at 03:31.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

On this video, between 7:30 and 8:00, an email from a Dr. Suggests that morgellons is a product of genetic engineering as no such blend exists in nature: (CDC fraud and morgellons-see below)

Chemtrails target Rh negative blood types

http://galacticconnection.com/chemtr...os-bloodlines/

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=117357

CDC fraud and morgellons
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7gFrayEWc

I had read before that the CDC advised doctors to send those reporting morgellons symptoms to a psychiatrist.

The CDC has lost its credibility on many levels. Note in the above video that CDC employees get high paying jobs at big pharma.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 3rd November 2017 at 03:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    On this video, between 7:30 and 8:00, an email from a Dr. Suggests that morgellons is a product of genetic engineering as no such blend exists in nature: (CDC fraud and morgellons-see below)

Chemtrails target Rh negative blood types

http://galacticconnection.com/chemtr...os-bloodlines/

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=117357

CDC fraud and morgellons
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7gFrayEWc

I had read before that the CDC advised doctors to send those reporting morgellons symptoms to a psychiatrist.

The CDC has lost its credibility on many levels. Note in the above video that CDC employees get high paying jobs at big pharma.

MM
    I just started looking into Morgellons this week. Carnicom Institute has a lot of information -- articles, videos, research findings and more. The Lyme Disease connection is interesting. I remember reading that Lyme was developed by the federal government on an island off the coast of Connecticut. Maybe the mad scientists added a pinch of Lyme while engineering these fibers. I now want to buy myself a microscope in case I pull one off of me.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I think this all begs the question.....WHO exactly is in charge of this planet??? Or, are there so many warring factions trying to control everything that we, the general public, are simply caught in the crosshairs?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Quote 11. Heavy Poisonous Metal & Aluminum Particles attacking our nervous-system & affecting our Brain-functions!

Am sharing this because of a very interesting exchange 34 minutes in. The Audience member is making links between Mad Cow disease and BARIUM that is in the trails, we ingest, and it attacks (or changes) our nervous system. He is saying that barium makes the nerves (presumably including brain tissue) receptive to radio signals.

Forgive the not very tidy transcription. I was unable to find the research that the questioner refers to:

Quote The mad cow disease, because I don’t know how far you are into the research of the disease itself, the transmitting agent was crystalline, they burn at 800 degrees, infected it into the brain of another animal, and it still transmitted the disease, so what is being transmitted is the barium-strontium piezo-crystal ...the prion (protein component) breaks down at 800 degrees but not the crystal..introducing the ash of the brain of an infected animal into another animal..the protein prion chain appears in the animal because the mercury is stripping the ...lack of copper is dissolving the nerve, so basically dissolved nervous tissue recombines with other heavy metals that are available and re-build an artificial nerve,

What makes you think it was ‘smart dust’?
    It is from the geometry of the piezo-crystal ...the nervous system regrows-instead of copper prion it becomes barium prion protein and this connects to the piezo-crystal, so we have an antenna system that is spinning out electrons on command by radio signals, and introducing the electrical signal into the animal nervous system so this is exactly the concept –self assembling nano- bots, vaccination for cows-started the disease.mad cow disease looks like experimentation. The piezo crystals come via the chem-trails- its the main component of chem-trails- the barium-strontium detected. Lead, Aluminium. Old age disease especially Alzheimers looks like a consequence of the chem-trailing.

The biochemistry fits 100%. Civil researchers unaware.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th November 2017 at 21:54.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (3rd November 2017), Star Tsar (5th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Baby Steps.....MOST informative! I feel sorry for the TI's & I guess that is what Omnisense is talking about....bless him! It seems integrity & accountability are themes to consider in all this. I would have to assume that is why Dr. Duncan is on the circuit.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I was threatening to open up a can of whoopass on Koch Bros if the didn't stop the denial and putting money and effort reversing it...

A couple days ago during the Charger game there was a commercial that dropped my jaw...

Koch accepts the challenge...

That's all the commercial said... lol...

I want anti gravity farms over the ocean... get to work...

34. Link to Post #38
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Had a wonderful trip to the Caribeean... NO CHEMTRAILS... got back yesterday....this morning,,,, nothing but chemtrails from dawn till dusk...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

35. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Noelle (16th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote 11. Heavy Poisonous Metal & Aluminum Particles attacking our nervous-system & affecting our Brain-functions!

Am sharing this because of a very interesting exchange 34 minutes in. The Audience member is making links between Mad Cow disease and BARIUM that is in the trails, we ingest, and it attacks (or changes) our nervous system. He is saying that barium makes the nerves (presumably including brain tissue) receptive to radio signals.

Forgive the not very tidy transcription. I was unable to find the research that the questioner refers to:

Quote The mad cow disease, because I don’t know how far you are into the research of the disease itself, the transmitting agent was crystalline, they burn at 800 degrees, infected it into the brain of another animal, and it still transmitted the disease, so what is being transmitted is the barium-strontium piezo-crystal ...the prion (protein component) breaks down at 800 degrees but not the crystal..introducing the ash of the brain of an infected animal into another animal..the protein prion chain appears in the animal because the mercury is stripping the ...lack of copper is dissolving the nerve, so basically dissolved nervous tissue recombines with other heavy metals that are available and re-build an artificial nerve,

What makes you think it was ‘smart dust’?
    It is from the geometry of the piezo-crystal ...the nervous system regrows-instead of copper prion it becomes barium prion protein and this connects to the piezo-crystal, so we have an antenna system that is spinning out electrons on command by radio signals, and introducing the electrical signal into the animal nervous system so this is exactly the concept –self assembling nano- bots, vaccination for cows-started the disease.mad cow disease looks like experimentation. The piezo crystals come via the chem-trails- its the main component of chem-trails- the barium-strontium detected. Lead, Aluminium. Old age disease especially Alzheimers looks like a consequence of the chem-trailing.

The biochemistry fits 100%. Civil researchers unaware.
    Barium makes us receptive to radio signals...good to know.

Good reminder to detox:
    http://proliberty.com/observer/20080201.htm

Also, miso soup protects against radiation. Just had some today!
    http://naturalsociety.com/miso-soup-...tion-exposure/

This information reminds me to stay alert and be pro-active in releasing heavy metals and protecting against the effects of radiation.

Thanks!
    MM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2