+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mind Blowing Ancient Giant Quantum AI Super Computer Time Travels & Reads God's Mind

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Mind Blowing Ancient Giant Quantum AI Super Computer Time Travels & Reads God's Mind

"Published on 26 May 2017 by Igor Kryan
    2200 Years ago Greeks built Antikythera Mechanism - Earth First Analogue Computer to predict planets and moon astronomical positions, calendar dates, eclipses and future itself. For 2000 years this marvel of Greek engineering was unrivaled.

In 1495 AD Leonardo Da Vinci created his super computer. Leonardo computer existed only on paper and in theory until 1840. It took 350 years when technology caught up with Leonardo drawings and several prominent British scientists brought Da Vinci computer to life. It was the most superior thing earth have seen for another 100 years. Until in 1936 Alan Turning created the computer principles which are in use till today. Alan Turing was poisoned with cyanide apple by British Secret Service. Officially it was said that Turing was re-enacting a scene from the Walt Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. But another genius whose computers you are using right know, Steve Jobs, also never believed Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs story and put a bitten apple on your iphone to commemorate Alan Turning death. Now you know why all iphones have bitten apple on it. You also might know that early 2017 scientists created first functional quantum computer that except Yes or Now can say Maybe, using Albert Einstein quantum nonlocality principle. "
    Last edited by ktlight; 30th May 2017 at 01:23.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bruno (29th May 2017), Callista (29th May 2017), DNA (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Inversion (29th May 2017), Lefty Dave (29th May 2017), Matt P (29th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017), Sena (1st June 2017), Words of Joy (29th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Mind Blowing Ancient Giant Quantum AI Super Computer Time Travels & Reads God's Mind

Show the Davinci Drawings

4. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Mind Blowing Ancient Giant Quantum AI Super Computer Time Travels & Reads God's Mind

The mind can do amazing spiritual things. The computer can do amazing computational things.
    Also. To err is human. Computers can do it much faster.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

justntime2learn (30th May 2017), ktlight (30th May 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Alan Turing was poisoned with cyanide apple by British Secret Service. Officially it was said that Turing was re-enacting a scene from the Walt Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. But another genius whose computers you are using right know, Steve Jobs, also never believed Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs story and put a bitten apple on your iphone to commemorate Alan Turning death
    Indeed a complete tragedy. Alan Turing was one of the smartest men in the world at the time of his death and capable of many more amazing accomplishments being as he was the foremost expert in computers having invented them. Turing was put to death because he was a homosexual and the British wanted the ability to champion the man's intelligence and immortalize him as a British hero without having his legacy tarnished by scandal in so far as his sexual preferences were concerned. I never knew the bitten apple was a testament to his legacy and a reminder of the murder committed by the British Secret Service.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Inversion (29th May 2017), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Neither Steve Jobs nor Steve Wozniak thought of Alan Turing when they created the Apple logo with a bight out of the apple. It was NOT a testament to Turing. I read a quote from Jobs saying that he wished he had thought of Turing's apple. After the war was over, the British destroyed Turing's computer which had been classified as a high state secret and all of the documentation as well. I suspect that they also murdered Turing to prevent the disclosure of his work. They did not "immortalize him as a British hero" until many years later. BTW, at the end of the war the British were the preeminent experts of digital computing. This could have been the beginnings of a great industry in the UK, but they threw it all away along with Turing himself.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Atlas (29th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), enigma3 (7th June 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017), Nasu (30th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Neither Steve Jobs nor Steve Wozniak thought of Alan Turing when they created the Apple logo with a bite out of the apple. It was NOT a testament to Turing. I read a quote from Jobs saying that he wished he had thought of Turing's apple.
    A small thing, but just confirming here that's 100% correct.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th May 2017), enigma3 (7th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

That's a pretty HUGE coincidence then. If the bitten apple representing Turing wasn't the inspiration for the Apple logo, then what was?
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

Maybe there is some symbolic meaning to the bitten apple, maybe its the mark of beastly act or transgression, actually it was, what am I saying!

And so, nobody that would accept a tracking device or a mark/number on there skin would see a mobile device bearing the mark. As there all looking at numbers like 666 etc and concentrating on RFID chips etc.

Mere speculation of course on my part I must say.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 29th May 2017 at 18:54. Reason: additions

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

There is nothing in that video about a giant computer in Japan.
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)

"Published on 26 May 2017 by Igor Kryan
    What you don't know, however, is that Tokyo engineers were able to connect the computer wirelessly to the human brain to replicate mind of god to create universes. It is a truly giant machine with monitor size of football field build in secrecy in Northern Japan in this underground facility. Completely concealed from outside world. Despite the secrecy, Kryan channel will take you there for the first time in human history and show just a fraction of its unlimited power that will change the world within the next few years. Leonardo Da Vinci and Albert Einstein might be hundreds of years ahead before their time but this artificially intelligent machine is millennia ahead.

In this demonstration, me and my girl assistant need to concentrate the brain power on creating positive universe. We also can touch any Japanese Hieroglyph we want to materialize and come to life. But what is amazing that by touching same hieroglyphs my universe will be more manly with mountains and rivers, and girl universe will be more girly with butterflies and flowers, because the super computer reading our different brain waves. Now witness the wonder. Once again, you are seeing only the fraction of what this super computer is capable of. Its nearly unlimited quantum processing capabilities provide it with God like power not only to created entire 3D universes but to manipulate time and space itself. What is even more strange that it might have been built before, 400 million year ago at the same place as it standing now. And parts of it were recovered today on Japanese and Russian border islands. In the end of this show you will see how it is possible, but for now witness the wonder of creation."
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Kristin (29th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Don't companies get outside agencies to develop appropriate logos. They pay big bucks for them, e.g. the Olympics logo that caused a lot of public consternation.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There is nothing in that video about a giant computer in Japan.
    Right... I've not heard of this, and can't find anything about it.

@ ktlight — thank you for the contribution! But can you provide a link? Or else it seems to be a hoax, an invention or a wild exaggeration or some kind.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017), onawah (29th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Okay, I've now enquired of the publisher and will let you all know what he says in response, or provide any link that he provides. Sorry I didn't read the text.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks, Bill, for pulling my coat. I feel the publisher may not respond. I am waiting to hear from him. Meanwhile, I have removed the offending text.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread