+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whatever happened to .... Shawn & Clay Pickering ?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Default Whatever happened to .... Shawn & Clay Pickering ?

The last I heard was a comment earlier this year from Dr Michael Salla saying that he would shortly run an update as regards to the Pickering brothers and "The Source A", Open Minds fiasco.

Has anyone come across this new info that Michael Salla was due to post or have any update as to what the Pickering brothers are doing now ??

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), ichingcarpenter (22nd February 2019), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), sunwings (30th May 2017), toppy (30th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Default Re: Whatever happened to .... Shawn & Clay Pickering ?

Where they not 'outed' as scam whistleblowers, or their deep Navy whistleblower was all a hoax, IIRC?

Bill, I'm sure I remember reading on old Avalon, or somewhere, the above.

There is one thing though that they reported that always stuck with me. When I was very young, maybe 5 or 6 and over about a 6 month period, I was visited by what I can only describe as crystalline life forms, and I was terrified as when they where in the room I couldn't breath, it was suffocating. Now I never ever told anyone about this, in fact I'd forgotten all about it until, about 30 years later, I hear the Pickering Bros mention that their deep Naval Intel guy was talking about these crystalline beings, and especially the way that they moved.

Mind

Blown

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Hervé (31st May 2017), justntime2learn (30th May 2017), sunwings (30th May 2017), thepainterdoug (30th May 2017), toppy (30th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

i believe i have their e mail and contact info, maybe ill write them

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Did You See Them (22nd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

That would be great if you could. As I say I'm sure Michael Salla said there was info to be shared in regards to the whole "source A" story and that it would come out in 2017 ( think i read it back end of 2016 on his exopolitics site ).

Did the big blue chicken cult guys ever reference it in their "intel" ?

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Amkon outed the Sauce A fiasco as a complete hoax. Don't know if the research is still up, but Cogburn + Mur dug deep and found it was all invented. It was called The Theilmann affair, IIRC. They found photos of Sauce A (or a close contact) at an S + M party. No joke.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

shijo (22nd February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was well aware of all that went down but there did seem something suspicious about the whole take down thing.
    Richard Theilman in his S&M outfit was funny in a way but not enough to discredit the whole story.
    I've never heard a good explanation as to how Thielman visited Bruce Maccabee on base and how he had clearance to get to his office, nor have I understood why he was not hauled before a court for impersonating a High ranking Naval officer having visited Los Alamos ?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Do we have any update on these guys and what transpired back in the day ? ( Open Minds Forum - UN meetings, Richard Thielman-aka "Source A" etc etc )

It was said by them that some form of disclosure would happen in 2017 ( this was in 2008 ) and since then we have had the TTSA announcing the tic-tac vid and confirmation of US Governments projects undertaken in Dec 2017 - They seem to be on the mark.

I'm sure Bill said he had some info that he would bring to light regarding the Pickering brothers back in mid 2018 but I've heard nothing !

Any News Bill ?

+ Reply to Thread