+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Really Happened? Book by Hector Melo

1. Link to Post #1
    Dominican Republic Avalon Member hmelo25's Avatar
    Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmelo25 For This Post:

EFO (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Lefty Dave (3rd June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened? Book by Hector Melo

What Really Happened by Hector Melo Promo Video
    (2:58 min.)

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Can we have a brief synopsis, please, so observers can decide whether to spend the time perusing?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Billy (4th June 2017), GaelVictor (3rd June 2017), genevieve (3rd June 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2017), Sierra (3rd June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Here's a brief summary of the 2 minute 58 second video. The question is asked - "What Really Happened"? ET evidence, much of it art from various civilizations, is presented. This video does not answer the question.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd June 2017), genevieve (3rd June 2017), ZShawn (3rd June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I think like me just plain thought video was 2 hours 58 minutes not 2.58 min
    Helpful note from Bill: look carefully, and it's just under 3 minutes long.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th June 2017 at 17:43.

10. Link to Post #6
    Dominican Republic Avalon Member hmelo25's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What Really Happened? Book by Hector Melo

Dear researchers and seekers from Project Avalon Forum, I must immeasurably apologize to you for my tardiness in responding to your questions, during the past week I have been working on my third book and for the weekend I was away from home. my name is Hector Melo, I am a philosopher, researcher and author. my first book is called what really happened? by Hector Melo, The title itself is a question, because I intend the reader to be the one who answers those questions through the use of his intelligence and with the help of the evidences and references that I show in my book. Many of you saw the promo video of my book, this is not the documentary, for those interested in our project and what to do to help us to film the documentary, below we provide you with the necessary information.

what really happened? is an investigation book about the secret history or the hidden history of the humanity, although the book develops topics related to philosophy, quantum physics and spirituality, the central topic of the book is the question "what really happened?".

Philosophy is the art of thinking and explaining incomprehensible things through the use of thought, our intelligence, reasoning, logic and analysis. Since ancient times we philosophers have tried to respond to every enigma that presents itself to the terrestrial human being, no matter how complicated it turns out to respond.
    Philosophy is not a human science that can be taught in educational institutions belonging to the world order system, because the philosophers of antiquity did not graduate from any university to become philosophers, for this reason no university can teach anyone to think and neither less for being a philosopher, this is just a trick of the world order system to manipulate the minds of people and take away from us our right to think and being free cosmic beings.

Unfortunately Philosophy has its limitations, because to prove things we need evidence. It is at that precise moment where the research must begin, for only those who seek find. As explained in an email to our dear Bill Ryan; Everything began when in the country where I live, Dominican Republic, appeared in the headline of a very popular newspaper a couple of years ago an impressive news, this said that in the town of Puerto Plata, in the region of the Isabela, a pyramid Had been discovered by a Spanish researcher. I know the situation on the American continent deal with these types of topics and how the authorities treat everyone who does it, I immediately fear for the life or freedom of that person, whose name I can not reveal yet at these moment.

Shamefully many archaeologists dig up things and the same world order system makes them to bury them back, although these have to use threats to get what they want. In the American continent we still have in many places, such as the Dominican Republic, countries where the Catholic Church exerts so much power over the societies and are well allied to the state or the government, Since talking about flying saucers, aliens, alien abductions or just mention any relative, friend or some one we know who have disappeared in the Bermuda triangle, as well talking about pyramids, a witch hunt is raised against all those who discuss those topics. everything is because of the lack of education and information on these topics. in Reality the more we discuss those topics, the closer our people will be to experience the awakening of their consciences.

These events led me to initiate a research that lasted practically years and ended up turned into a book; "What really happened by Hector Melo". I try to show with my book; First that the official history of terrestrial humanity is not complete, second that many of the facts narrated in it do not actually happened as described and finally that the official history of terrestrial humankind should be revised and rewritten.

In my book at the beginning I teach about philosophy, spirituality, energetic manipulation, psychology, thinking and common logic and intuition. I explain the differences between concepts and realities, I talk about the Cosmos, macro cosmos, micro cosmos and multiple universes, but as I say in my book and it has become one of my most popular quotes; "Everything, absolutely everything has a logical, reasonable and understandable explanation in the whole Cosmos." Although we do not know what that explanation is, if we as researchers do not seek for it, we will never find the answer.

In my book I support many theories and hypotheses that are well known by many of you, such as; The ancient astronauts theory, the ancient global civilization theory, the multiple universes theory, the hypothesis about the creation of the terrestrial humans through the genetic manipulation, the hypothesis of the alien gods and the return of the gods among many others. In the same way I present my own theories and hypotheses such as; The connection theory, the planetary disaster theory and the robot-machine-giant aliens theory, among others.

I am willing to participate in any interview regarding these issues, for me it would be a great honor to share this knowledge with the Project Avalon followers, it may be a video interview, audio or video conference, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you Need, I will be glad to help with my collaboration.

For our dear friends who wish to collaborate with our project; "What really happened by Hector Melo the documentary". Can visit this site:

Https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/w...y/x/16676996#/

My book is available on the following sites:

Https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wha...=9781365371073

Https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/what-really-happened-6

Https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/wha...51450129?mt=11

Also remember that you can follow me on Twitter: @ hmelo25
    Attached Images    

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hmelo25 For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th June 2017), conk (7th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread