+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remote Viewing: getting my own answers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Remote Viewing: getting my own answers

Since the CIA declassified their controlled remote viewing program it seems like its a bit safer to peruse the phenomenon. I didn't have any real success trying it out on my own with the few guides I found on youtube. So my next step is looking at the formal programs from Richard Alan Miller and The Farsight Institute.

I don't smoke or drink. I'm getting off caffeine and switching from tap water to micro-clustered water. I've been doing Present Moment Awareness meditations for years, so no problem there. I've just been introduced to Pranayama breathing.

I'd appreciate any insights or shared resources on this second attempt to learn remote viewing.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th June 2017), betoobig (7th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), dynamo (5th June 2017), Michelle Marie (6th June 2017), seko (6th June 2017), sunwings (5th June 2017), Victoria (9th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing: getting my own answers

Some declassified CIA remote viewing PDF´s in this Thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rs-May-22-1984
    and do an "Advanced Search" on this Site (upper right Corner) type "remote viewing" (in quotation marks), there is a lot of Material here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

bbow73 (6th June 2017), betoobig (7th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), dynamo (5th June 2017), Michelle Marie (6th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Try this yt channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLb...V9z7KWwIZ86Pyg

It's never been "safe" to enter such a world BTW, the CIA are small change, its non human entities & the Chinese you want to watch out for, they have really pushed into the whole psionics area...

edit, PS don't try to look at things that "certain interests" wouldn't want you having a close look at here, it's worse doing it by RV or astral means...
    Last edited by Spiral; 5th June 2017 at 22:31.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

bbow73 (6th June 2017), betoobig (7th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Michelle Marie (6th June 2017), Victoria (9th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 22:59.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

bbow73 (6th June 2017), betoobig (7th June 2017), Michelle Marie (6th June 2017), Spiral (6th June 2017), wnlight (6th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Different techniques work because each technique is just an interface between your conscious mind and subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is of course what is actually retrieving the data, and you don't have to consciously "do" anything but set intention. I tried a very, very simple method and got results that convinced me that RV is real.

I believe the accuracy is dependent upon the calmness of mind and reads off of energies that are always changing, but I want to do blind experiments to test hypotheses I have. I would love to set targets for a viewer or group of viewer, and use the data to probe the mechanisms that are allowing RV to work.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Why would our minds be "partitioned" in the first place. Intend for one whole mind!

That's the reality that we've been deceived out of. What integrates the mind?

Intention is powerful.
    Meditation is supremely beneficial.
    Conscious control of where attention goes is highly valuable.
    Adherence to truth and integrity is a must.
    Development of the inner light, superconscious mind, and conscience lights the way.

I see you mentioned not doing alcohol and doing away with caffeine...so high vibrational foods and avoidance of those that lower your vibration seems effective.

Elimination of fear and also unbelief in the unseen forces is essential.

Asking inside yields answers.

I can use my intuitive eye, but I haven't done direct remote viewing. Intuitive readings seem to access information that isn't normally available.

Let's do a remote viewing experiment...
    Give us the time and the coordinates, and see what we each come up with. Then let's share the results.

Want to give this a go?

Thanks,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Try this yt channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLb...V9z7KWwIZ86Pyg
    It's never been "safe" to enter such a world BTW, the CIA are small change, its non human entities & the Chinese you want to watch out for, they have really pushed into the whole psionics area...

edit, PS don't try to look at things that "certain interests" wouldn't want you having a close look at here, it's worse doing it by RV or astral means...
    I am concerned about safety. This is why I'm looking at Richard Alan Miller's material. He refers to consciousness protection as wearing armor. I'm not interested in any industrial or state secrets, I just want to understand our world better.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    Personally, I prefer body dowsing - yes or no questions can be answered on any topic, so long as you receive three yes responses to the initial questions before beginning any body dowsing session: "Can I dowse?", "Should I dowse?", and "May I dowse?"

The answers cannot come 'from the head'...thoughts cannot influence the answers; otherwise, there is no point - you're just making stuff up as you go.
    interesting, I have not heard of this. Going to have to read up on that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Let's do a remote viewing experiment...
    Give us the time and the coordinates, and see what we each come up with. Then let's share the results.
    yes, I'd love to try this but at the same time I'm nervous. How do you come up with coordinates?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017), Spiral (6th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are some test RVs here anyone can have a go at http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

bbow73 (7th June 2017), Kryztian (7th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Tom Campbell did a rv training and test on utube.I wrote down the results and compared the answers.on locations I did poorly but on objects very well .the thing is the item I viewed was no longer in the box at his house,and watching a utube video how could I still rv the object and get it right.also the item was simply impossible to guess.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

bbow73 (7th June 2017), heretogrow (7th August 2021), Spiral (7th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Tom Campbell did a rv training and test on utube.I wrote down the results and compared the answers.on locations I did poorly but on objects very well .the thing is the item I viewed was no longer in the box at his house,and watching a utube video how could I still rv the object and get it right.also the item was simply impossible to guess.
    It's a quantum connection to the "mind" of the person who set the test, the co-ordinates alone suggest this, they are meaningless in any real sense.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (10th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

So am I mind reading or rv that is the question ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

AutumnW (10th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    So am I mind reading or rv that is the question ?
    Both & neither.

The term "remote viewing" is a misnomer that was most likely created on purpose by the intel agencies because it conjures up a very simplistic idea of what they are doing.

The ability to RV is part of a wider spectrum of phenomena that mainly occur in people that Eliphas Levi would have described as "ill" .... that is the waking world & the non waking world are not properly separated & so the fabric upon which this world rests this can be glimpsed.

There are many ways to look at aspects of this, such as Rupert Sheldrakes "morphic field", he made some very astute observations before he fell in with Mathew Fox & the noetic science lot ....which seems to be the fate of all such endeavors, they loook really plausible & then get subsumed back into the broiling mess it all came from, Tarkovsky's film "Solaris" comes to mind.

Sheldrake's site for anyone not familiar, it's very interesting & a must read for anyone investigating the field of "shared knowledge" http://www.sheldrake.org/

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (10th June 2017), bbow73 (7th June 2017), Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2017), samildamach (7th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    There are some test RVs here anyone can have a go at http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm
    I'm a relative noob to the forum but can personally confirm that Remote Viewing works for me at least, this test confirms it.

At one point in my awakening, I managed to get the ability to relax my mind into that self hyponitised state get when you are driving or in the shower at absolute will.

I completed this test around 2018 and got every one of the references right - obviously tapping into the random number and picture links in the 'ether'.

From my other reading around the subject this is an INATE human ability, anyone can do it, others are more sensitised than others to it.

Another reality of being human that the controllers of mankind don't want us to know - we all connect to the consciousness mainframe.

I find this sort of information fundamental to my being - and I'm flawed mentally by the poor normies who think in terms of supersize big mac and fries...it's unfortunately not their fault, I was one of them.
    Last edited by jimbobule; 12th August 2021 at 10:27.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Harmony (8th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Everything in life has a frequency and some mesh together well, some not at all! Some when together can harm you, weaken your system, make you feel yuk and so on while others can uplift you. Since we do not know which does which until it is too late it is necessary to adopt a new way of eating. In the new way of eating you would never consume a 'Tossed Salad' or something with multiple ingredients in it. Who knows what those frequencies do to you while digesting? Do they truly nourish as you think? No they do not and the reason is because to be clear and the healthiest you can be you must consume one item at a time! When you eat watermelon eat only that. Give yourself time before eating anything else so the benefit of that frequency envelopes you and helps you. Then later have a mango or apple and eat only that and again allow time between to gain the benefit of each. Eat plain pasta and only that. Eat a potato and only a potato not a three course meal mixing the frequencies without knowing how or if they will mesh well. Digest one frequency at a time for a spell and watch your sparks!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

jimbobule (8th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Sarah Westall - International Remote Viewing Panel: Who Controls the World, Nuclear War, Non Human Entities (1of2)

SHOW NOTES
    Top remote viewers Dick Allgire, Edward Riordan and Daz Smith join the program to discuss their practice of remote viewing: What is it, why does it work and more. We discuss who really controls the world, cryptocurrencies, non human entities, Ukraine and nuclear war, humanities future and so much more. This discussion is over 2 hours so look for part 1 and part 2.

Sarah Westall - International Remote Viewing Panel: Who Controls the World, Nuclear War, Non Human Entities (2of2)
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

eagle0027 (16th November 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), Tintin (15th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread