+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Computer Lies - Music Video about the potential dangers of Artificial Intelligence

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Computer Lies - Music Video about the potential dangers of Artificial Intelligence

Hi There

Here is my latest music video about the potential dangers associated with A.I. (artificial intelligence) - https://youtu.be/8GK2A85LyVw - The Computer Lies

This features 'real' robots and is clearly an out of date version of the current development of robots.

Please comment and share the link TY

Martin

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marndin For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th June 2017), LifeAngel (9th June 2017), Noelle (8th June 2017), norman (8th June 2017), Star Tsar (8th June 2017), yelik (8th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: The Computer Lies - Music Video about the potential dangers of Artificial Intelligence

Well made video, thanks

Humans are creative and intuitive so I doubt any technological development can be stopped, resistance is futile, lol. If we do not develop it our enemies will scenario.

Despite the fact we keep creating problems for ourselves, intentionally or not, like climate tinkering, global extinctions of biodiversity, nuclear weapons, toxic foods and water we are good at surviving and adapting but bad at living a long, healthy and spiritual lives. Perhaps a spiritually oriented AI might actually help us !!

Being self sufficient and remote from all of this is difficult to achieve.
    Last edited by yelik; 8th June 2017 at 12:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Noelle (8th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: The Computer Lies - Music Video about the potential dangers of Artificial Intelligence

We can use waking up as an alibi to endorse our internal fears and project them as threats up to a point,
    upon which sobriety knocks our door and a middle path is recognized and followed:

Fears are. But where is my holiness.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Art (10th June 2017), Lifebringer (9th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Great video, though I was definitely a little creeped out by the human-like robots.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

You don't think the US has set loose Borg Terrorist in space do you? The more the transhuman stuff pops up, the more I think AI is gonna single out that evil destructive human force here, give the "eliminate signal" to the drones and end all pestulance killing life and planet. They may have bit off more than they can chew.

+ Reply to Thread