+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worldwide meditation group to increase our vibration collectively from wherever you are on the planet

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 202 posts

Thumbs up Worldwide meditation group to increase our vibration collectively from wherever you are on the planet

The idea here is that we all meditate on the same thing at the exact same time no matter where you are on the planet. I am new to this and could use a lot of help but the idea is that brainwaves have been shown to be linked by meditators and people like Einstein (Podolsky-Rosen Paradox) have been working on this for years.

Have you ever been somewhere and everyone seems to be in sync? Do you know the energy that I am talking about? When wavelengths align the amplitude adds to one another thereby increasing our vibration. We all know that when we work together we can become greater than the sum of our parts.

Meditation focus topics will be lucid dreaming, reconnective healing, magnetic fields & chakras. The topics and time will be posted to the blog, you meditate when you can and then come back to the blog to join the discussion.

https://rmf808.tumblr.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th June 2017), Bruno (9th June 2017), justntime2learn (9th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), Noelle (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2017), toppy (9th June 2017), wondering (9th June 2017), yelik (9th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Worldwide meditation group to increase our vibration collectively from wherever you are on the planet

Yes I suspect it does work to some degree. Uri Geller needed thousands of people just to stop or start a watch. That's why the Ruling Class Criminals constantly divide and destabilise families, societies, countries and the world.

Bringing people together is like trying to gather up smoke with one hand.
    Last edited by yelik; 9th June 2017 at 11:00.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (9th June 2017), Lifebringer (9th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), Noelle (9th June 2017), RMF808 (9th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2017), toppy (9th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Worldwide meditation group to increase our vibration collectively from wherever you are on the planet

I completely agree. It all makes so much sense to me so I have decided to focus some of my energy on it. I would love to have you anytime you like.

I study particle physics so I know it may not seem like you get anything grasping at smoke but I know something is there. More hands means more smoke but we won't be grasping at smoke, we will be grasping our own vibrations. Mahalo & aloha

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), wondering (9th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Check out the books by Lynne McTaggard. Fascinating. She writes about intention, focus, and group directed consciousness. It has been scientifically validated as having verifiable results.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), RMF808 (12th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Check out the books by Lynne McTaggard. Fascinating. She writes about intention, focus, and group directed consciousness. It has been scientifically validated as having verifiable results.
    Thank you very much! I have never heard of her before. So far I have been referring to Albert Einstein, Deepak Chopra, quantum dynamics and Dr Jacobo Geinberg-Zyllerbaum. Lots of scientific validation there but it is just more so what I feel. I always love good reading material.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

conk (14th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Yes I suspect it does work to some degree. Uri Geller needed thousands of people just to stop or start a watch. That's why the Ruling Class Criminals constantly divide and destabilise families, societies, countries and the world.

Bringing people together is like trying to gather up smoke with one hand.
    But here's the thing, Yelik, we don't have to be socially or physically organized!

When we raise our vibration in meditation or prayer, we are joining and strengthening morphogenic fields. Even when there is not an organized group. Keeping our vibration high is raising the vibration of the planet.

We ARE together, whether we realize it or not.

I love WhiteLove's simple way to put it: just stay in the vibration of unconditional love. Strengthen the high vibrations.

Universal Law is based on physics, on balance, on equations.

Feed the high vibrations, right, Shark?

Staying in Love; creating inner peace!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th June 2017 at 20:43.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2017), conk (14th June 2017), RMF808 (12th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Bringing people together is like trying to gather up smoke with one hand.[/QUOTE]

If there are enough hands you can catch the smoke.

When we raise our vibration in meditation or prayer, we are joining and strengthening morphogenic fields. Even when there is not an organized group. Keeping our vibration high is raising the vibration of the planet.

We ARE together, whether we realize it or not.

I love WhiteLove's simple way to put it: just stay in the vibration of unconditional love. Strengthen the high vibrations.

Universal Law is based on physics, on balance, on equations.

Feed the high vibrations, right, Shark?

Staying in Love; creating inner peace!
    MM[/QUOTE]

I completely believe we ARE ALL together and the more birds of a feather that flock together make their colors brighter. That's why I'm here, to help those of us of the same mindset to increase our own vibrations. Just like constructive interference adding amplitudes together and giving no energy to destructive interference. Thank you for your comment, aloha & namasté

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Arrow Worldwide meditation group to increase our vibration collectively from wherever you are on the planet

Upcoming session is Wednesday June 14th, 2017

https://rmf808.tumblr.com/post/16178...sday-june-14th

We are going to focus on a single point of light in the sky while noticing how dynamic everything is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	35458  

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

If you’re reading this and are interested in more, This is where I am today

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...tandard-a-time
    Last edited by RMF808; 29th March 2023 at 21:12.

+ Reply to Thread