+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Gilliland | Contact Has Begun | Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default James Gilliland | Contact Has Begun | Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

James Gilliland Podcast Interview About Contacting ETs, Aliens And Angelic Beings.

https://goo.gl/szYgQC

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: James Gilliland | Contact Has Begun | Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

James at his best. Great interview.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,573 times in 5,659 posts

Default Re: James Gilliland | Contact Has Begun | Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

Hi, Imo any avid skywatcher can tell the status of activity as it's like any other hobby or field of study where experience over time comes into play. Obviously James has eceti and many visitors gather and watch the skies and as result will be able to gauge activity. It's interesting that the people being paid on the lecture circuits except for a few like James, and historian favorite, speaker Richard Dolan are disconnected from the front lines. There's no special gift to skywatching and dedication will pay off. In closing my confidence level on knowing like many of my Avalon friends is high.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

1Watchman (23rd June 2017), Bruno (23rd June 2017), EFO (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), justntime2learn (23rd June 2017)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I agree. Ive actually spoken to James and they seemed to have blacklisted him from Coast To Coast AM.

6. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi, Imo any avid skywatcher can tell the status of activity as it's like any other hobby or field of study where experience over time comes into play. Obviously James has eceti and many visitors gather and watch the skies and as result will be able to gauge activity. It's interesting that the people being paid on the lecture circuits except for a few like James, and historian favorite, speaker Richard Dolan are disconnected from the front lines. There's no special gift to skywatching and dedication will pay off. In closing my confidence level on knowing like many of my Avalon friends is high.
    Excellent said mojo,excellent!
    Very well pointed.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), justntime2learn (23rd June 2017), mojo (23rd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread