+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    This is why there isn't disclosure. How do you tell the masses of humanity that humanity on Earth is under demonic attack and that some "apparent" "fellow humans" are under demonic control or are wittingly assisting.

The hybridization program suggests the goal is to modify the human vehicle to their liking and for eventual full possession. Lovely, eh?
    That's about it, in a nutshell Chester. With the help of a little graphene and some 5g we might be off to the races...
    The working hypothesis that dominates my thoughts these days is something I am finding "hard to share." My hesitancy is related to this strange experience I have where, when I concretize something, even if I simply characterize it as nothing but "imagination," "it" seems to come to life. I say this specifically in relation to the purported "operational primary considerations for conclusion" of the Collins Elite."

Let me try to make this more clear.

It is not that I "imagine something" and it manifests. It is more like, I imagine "something" along the lines of a scene in a theatrical performance that pulls forth from popular "archetypal dramatic dynamics" and then what seems to happen is that something soon emerges which a.) resembles the same overall dramatic scenario or has such a synchronistic and metaphorical connection to key elements of the dramatic scenario but b.) takes it more and more steps further and c.) provides all sorts of evidence that it has somehow 'come to life'and d.) seems to demonstrate degrees of intensity which I am able to raise or lower by way of how much attention I put on "it" and how excited I get in the experience of "it."

In fact, the last Stephen King novel I ever read was, in fact, "It." It seems that's all I needed to read to understand the deeper nature of what is being presented here on this lovely, dare I say, haunted planet.

Yep - that's exactly how I view it here now on Earth... the whole entire cosmic hurling mass of materiality is a home for not just the life that springs forth and experiential to one or more of the five senses, but a wealth of life beyond that tiny bandwidth where some of that 'life beyond' seems quite focused on stirring up the emotions of at least plenty of us humans as if that emotional energetic output can be experienced as well by others anchored in regions of that extended reality.

And the larger paradigm (a very key "word" - "paradigm") is filled with all sorts of types and groups of beings - conscious agents just like us, just like other forms of life with which we share this planet and who may (as I like to assume "a human" does) is experience "themselves" on multiple planes of being, simultaneously... some call this "multi-dimensionality." I prefer to use the terms "zones" or "regions" within greater reality as dimensionality is too easily deconstructed by those who of a physicalist bent.
    Chester, I have mentioned a couple times on this forum that I have been having very strange experiences. In fact, I have even stated on this forum that I reserve the right to be batshiiit crazy. That is because the events have made me question my sanity because they are so surreal.

The absolute strangeness is that I too, am experiencing exactly you have so beautifully described...I can't tell you what a relief, what an absolute relief it is to hear someone describe it. I am creating reality with my mind. There, I said it. Not drunk, not high, not in some weird emotional state. I am noticing the experience in the material world is manifesting quicker and quicker.

I feel like I became acutely aware of it after the Covid debacle, where I was leading the life of essentially a hermit. Not entirely without human companionship, but it was drastically reduced and it wasn't that much in the first place. The distractions were removed and thus my ability to avoid cause and effect. I have not managed , or really even attempted to manifest this occurance in a controlled fashion, but I am working towards that. The events occur only with though, emotion and a strong visualization or some sensory response to that thought. Thank you for your post, you have given me great relief.

I am going to go back a really take a look at this thread. The frequency or resonance or whatever it is ....it's progressing and certain elements know this and they really, really do not want us to do that.

I am having experiences as well with some sort of interdimensional beings, and I don't think they are very fond of me. At least I think that's what it is. Just yesterday the dogs and I were quietly sitting in another room. Suddenly there is a huge sound. A picture that was firmly on the wall seems to have been thrown about 6 feet from it's original location on the wall. I was sure we must have had a significant earthquake, but their was not one. Their was no vibration going on at that time. NO movement in the house. Another picture was dramatically tilted. There may be a logical interpretation for it, but I can't find it and I looked. Go figure.

I am not prone to woo woo stuff, but I am also able to try to look at things squarely. Things just aren't the way they seem, it's chilling but also very interesting.

When I wrote the above post, I was going to share my lasted experiences with reality molding through thought, but I thought it too much for this thread. After walking down stairs I have decided to post it.

Here are the experiences of the most recent events I have observed. I have always had an extreme discomfort with the predator -prey aspect of this planet. I have a huge aversion to the suffering of others ,particularly children and animals or any living thing. I have a hard time living on my small farm because I don't like accidentally killing anything, including worms, snails and other tiny critters. I call it pathological empathy because I realize it is mentally unbalanced, yet my intentions are for respect of all life forms but it causes me a huge amount of psychic pain.

I went to a large, busy store early in the very early morning several days ago. I walked across the roadway at the front parking lot that would be very busy shortly. There was a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest, yet it's mother was there with it. It was a fledgling and was almost ready to fly. I didn't know what to do. I was concerned it would get run over. I called my sister who is a veterinarian and she said it would be able to fly within a couple of days. I decided to take it home out of the danger of traffic and I would keep it in a safe environment and feed it till it could fly. I could not get the baby to eat or take fluids. I ended up calling a wildlife counselor who instructed me to take it back to where I found it and see if the mother was still there. She was still there looking for her baby after 5 hours. The fledgling had not eaten all that time. I built a nest and found a small treed area, making sure the mother was aware and left the baby there. I was disgusted with myself afterward for intervening and obsessively thought about it and the harshness of life in nature. I created a mental state of angst, depression and despair.

The next time I go outside to work I am confronted by the very ugly site of a slug eating a living snail. Immediately, I hear very low squaking over head and an eagle is carrying a heavy burden or prey directly over my head, so heavy that it couldn't fly at it's usual altitude. All of this seemed so ugly to me at the time that I decided to go inside. I go inside and look outside to see a cat tearing apart it's prey right by the window.

Now for the oddest thing of all. I just went downstairs. There was huge banging.
    I looked around and there was a bird at the window fluttering against the glass of a huge window in the dining room area. My immediate thought was that it hit the window and couldn't fly. Then I realized it was in the house. It was flying against the window to get out of the house. There is absolutely no way that I could find that the bird could get in my house. No open windows, no open fireplace, no doors open. The dogs were asleep and neither brought a bird in. I captured the bird with a towel and released it and it easily flew away, it was not injured in any way.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), lisalu (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), pabranno (7th July 2023), Patient (4th August 2021), Peace in Oz (7th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

When I wrote the above post, I was going to share my lasted experiences with reality molding through thought, but I thought it too much for this thread. After walking down stairs I have decided to post it.
    I am so glad you did - wow!

I share some of the same ponderings which I regard as dilemmas. I have, recently, struggled with "mother nature" herself. Nature seems so cruel. In fact, the whole universe seems to be nothing but the consumer and the consumed where ultimately a black hole seems to swallow everything up, even light.

But though I am in this world, IMO, I am not of it. And I operate under the assumption that what is true for me may be true for others and that is my hope for all others. This world does not "consume" us lest we wish, at every level of our being, to be wholly devoured, right? Well, that's my hope... at least for now.

Thanks for your share... I love the honesty and how you reflected upon the potential "dark" aspects of trying to "save" the baby bird and yet observing animals consuming other animals... And then, the strange bird trying to escape "your home" where you have no clue how the bird even got in there!
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), lisalu (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), pabranno (7th July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    This is why there isn't disclosure. How do you tell the masses of humanity that humanity on Earth is under demonic attack and that some "apparent" "fellow humans" are under demonic control or are wittingly assisting.

The hybridization program suggests the goal is to modify the human vehicle to their liking and for eventual full possession. Lovely, eh?
    That's about it, in a nutshell Chester. With the help of a little graphene and some 5g we might be off to the races...
    The working hypothesis that dominates my thoughts these days is something I am finding "hard to share." My hesitancy is related to this strange experience I have where, when I concretize something, even if I simply characterize it as nothing but "imagination," "it" seems to come to life. I say this specifically in relation to the purported "operational primary considerations for conclusion" of the Collins Elite."

It is not that I "imagine something" and it manifests. It is more like, I imagine "something" along the lines of a scene in a theatrical performance that pulls forth from popular "archetypal dramatic dynamics" and then what seems to happen is that something soon emerges which a.) resembles the same overall dramatic scenario or has such a synchronistic and metaphorical connection to key elements of the dramatic scenario but b.) takes it more and more steps further and c.) provides all sorts of evidence that it has somehow 'come to life'and d.) seems to demonstrate degrees of intensity which I am able to raise or lower by way of how much attention I put on "it" and how excited I get in the experience of "it."

In fact, the last Stephen King novel I ever read was, in fact, "It." It seems that's all I needed to read to understand the deeper nature of what is being presented here on this lovely, dare I say, haunted planet.

Yep - that's exactly how I view it here now on Earth... the whole entire cosmic hurling mass of materiality is a home for not just the life that springs forth and experiential to one or more of the five senses, but a wealth of life beyond that tiny bandwidth where some of that 'life beyond' seems quite focused on stirring up the emotions of at least plenty of us humans as if that emotional energetic output can be experienced as well by others anchored in regions of that extended reality.

And the larger paradigm (a very key "word" - "paradigm") is filled with all sorts of types and groups of beings - conscious agents just like us, just like other forms of life with which we share this planet and who may (as I like to assume "a human" does) is experience "themselves" on multiple planes of being, simultaneously... some call this "multi-dimensionality." I prefer to use the terms "zones" or "regions" within greater reality as dimensionality is too easily deconstructed by those who of a physicalist bent.
    That is very close to my experience, albeit I read plenty of King novels after 'It'... I found myself wondering if the entire vaccines debate is itself the objective, not the physical getting the shots into people, but the metaphysical duality play that it represents. If you think about how cartoon villain they've been at times with the disappearing nurse or the injections for politicians clearly not making contact with the skin, to say nothing of 'Luciferase' or the 666 references on patents. All straight from a B movie horror script, it's as if they want to stir up fear and apprehension within a certain section of the populace, just as they want to stir up resentment and fear of 'antivaxxers' amongst the rest.
    Journeyman, do you feel that the great amount of cognitive dissonance is a factor in the metaphysical duality play we are experiencing. It seems that the tendency of humanity to hold on to all sorts of denial is counteracted with more and more absurdity making it almost comical to watch those that stubbornly hold on to this as a solid, viable reality?. In the past I looked at it as a mockery and ridicule of the overlords, but maybe it is more the natural evolution of things? Just thinking out loud.

I agree, so much of this whole vaccine scenario has a cheap production quality to it that seems intentional? Actually I started to notice the whole prequel to to it in the US, the Trump saga and the response to Trump reminded me of one of the original Batman or Superman movies-I am referring to the government "officials" in particular. Yet, at the same time, those that dare to look, especially those that had believed in this whole reality, hook line and sinker and see something is so wrong, those people shine. I think of Dr. McCullough as an example. Maybe the point is the exaggeration?

I hope this is not too off topic.
    Sorry for the late reply to your post Pam. It got me thinking. In fact I've continued to think about it, so much so that I tried posting this reply a couple of times and put it off as I was thinking some more! Not that I want to build this answer into something it won't be, but suffice to say I think it's an important question.

There's an article here on the pandemic and cognitive dissonance which has a lot of truth in it:

https://liberopensare.com/so-everyone-does/

Lot's of amazing Steiner quotes within:

“Those who desire to work in this way are always concerned, not to stimulate just one stream but to make sure that one stream is always crossed by another, so that they influence each other in some way. Not much is achieved by simply running straight ahead with a single stream. It is necessary sometimes to throw a sidelight on this stream so that certain things become confused, so that certain tracks are covered up, and other things are lost in an impenetrable thicket.

This is very important. Thus it comes about that certain secret streams which have set themselves some task or other also set about achieving the exact opposite. These opposing tasks have the effect of
    obliterating all tracks“.
    Rudolf Steiner, Dornach, 9th December 1916 (GA173)

and this statement which seems apt:

'But the most precious ally of the totalitarianism that we see taking hold more and more each day is the people, by now the victims of generalized cognitive dissonance.'

May be worth a separate thread? Let me know if you think so, it's not really the Collins Elite, but it was very powerful as was this by the same author:

https://www.academia.edu/50510992/Th...e_Present_Time

By a roundabout way to take this back to the Collins Elite and the dilemma of the nature of UFO's, as well as cognitive dissonance:

Quote I believe that the powers that be are playing a game of both debunking the reality of UFOs and covertly planting evidence of their reality as a method of mass mind-control, using a technique I call "subliminal contradiction."
    Taken from his article, 'Ufo phenomenon as demonic activity' - well worth a look.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Chester (1st January 2022), gord (5th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Wow! Thank your Journeyman for taking the time to create this beautiful post. I have just finished reading each source you have offered.

In reference to the Steiner quotes, it seems to me that we are up against the challenge of those that understand the underpinnings of our reality and know how make things happen. It makes for high strangeness, psychopaths creating much of our reality. Creating multiple streams makes most people exhausted. In addition to the comic, absurd nature of the show they are putting on there really is a huge dose to creating chaos. Wear a mask, no need to wear one. Get a vaccine, ooops that won't be enough, you will need more even though you were told it would be. It really is crazy making stuff. I am so blown away with people like Steiner have been able to give us amazing insight that would manifest so clearly in the future. I wonder what that says about the nature of time and space? I have been considering that time and space in a linear reality is created by language , particularly time. Imagine if we were totally to communicate totally by telepathy with no words? How would manipulation take place?

I spoke briefly in another thread where I went to my vaccinated families house for dinner. Among other things my 20 something nephew is having serious chest pain and I noticed a decline in health of my sister -in-law. The big thing I felt there was a sort of solemn greyness to the people there. Someone else on the forum used that description and It seemed so appropriate. I actually did feel like I was at a different frequency. There was no laughter, no humor from them like there used to be. I do understand these are bleak times, but I distinctly felt a difference. I was able to find laughter and joy there because of their dogs and cats. It's not because I am special, or because of my injection status, it is my choice to stay connected to higher consciousness and not to blindly rely on manmade systems to the best of my ability. It seems like that is what we can do at this time. I make a point of smiling at people in the store. So many look absolutely worn down.

I really do think cognitive dissonance is the biggest struggle of the day.I would love to see a thread on it and have considered doing one myself. What would be really cool is if we could look at what it is and come up with examples within ourselves. I have started researching it and have really been working on becoming aware of my own. I don't think we can afford the luxury of believing we are not under the spell of it to some degree. It is very uncomfortable to do but it is a key tool in purging energy blockages, at least in my case. I don't envy someone that is waking up at this time. It has always been a difficult thing but now is the hardest and the easiest time to do it. The insanity, the deception, the lies are right in our face on one hand and in the other is the bleak ugliness of the human condition.

I apologize for going off topic, but I couldn't resist your most interesting post.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Journeyman (4th August 2021), Mike (1st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Chester, I have mentioned a couple times on this forum that I have been having very strange experiences. In fact, I have even stated on this forum that I reserve the right to be batshiiit crazy. That is because the events have made me question my sanity because they are so surreal.

The absolute strangeness is that I too, am experiencing exactly you have so beautifully described...I can't tell you what a relief, what an absolute relief it is to hear someone describe it. I am creating reality with my mind. There, I said it. Not drunk, not high, not in some weird emotional state. I am noticing the experience in the material world is manifesting quicker and quicker.

I feel like I became acutely aware of it after the Covid debacle, where I was leading the life of essentially a hermit. Not entirely without human companionship, but it was drastically reduced and it wasn't that much in the first place. The distractions were removed and thus my ability to avoid cause and effect. I have not managed , or really even attempted to manifest this occurance in a controlled fashion, but I am working towards that. The events occur only with though, emotion and a strong visualization or some sensory response to that thought. Thank you for your post, you have given me great relief.

I am going to go back a really take a look at this thread. The frequency or resonance or whatever it is ....it's progressing and certain elements know this and they really, really do not want us to do that.

I am having experiences as well with some sort of interdimensional beings, and I don't think they are very fond of me. At least I think that's what it is. Just yesterday the dogs and I were quietly sitting in another room. Suddenly there is a huge sound. A picture that was firmly on the wall seems to have been thrown about 6 feet from it's original location on the wall. I was sure we must have had a significant earthquake, but their was not one. Their was no vibration going on at that time. NO movement in the house. Another picture was dramatically tilted. There may be a logical interpretation for it, but I can't find it and I looked. Go figure.

I am not prone to woo woo stuff, but I am also able to try to look at things squarely. Things just aren't the way they seem, it's chilling but also very interesting.

Here are the experiences of the most recent events I have observed. I have always had an extreme discomfort with the predator -prey aspect of this planet. I have a huge aversion to the suffering of others ,particularly children and animals or any living thing. I have a hard time living on my small farm because I don't like accidentally killing anything, including worms, snails and other tiny critters. I call it pathological empathy because I realize it is mentally unbalanced, yet my intentions are for respect of all life forms but it causes me a huge amount of psychic pain.

I went to a large, busy store early in the very early morning several days ago. I walked across the roadway at the front parking lot that would be very busy shortly. There was a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest, yet it's mother was there with it. It was a fledgling and was almost ready to fly. I didn't know what to do. I was concerned it would get run over. I called my sister who is a veterinarian and she said it would be able to fly within a couple of days. I decided to take it home out of the danger of traffic and I would keep it in a safe environment and feed it till it could fly. I could not get the baby to eat or take fluids. I ended up calling a wildlife counselor who instructed me to take it back to where I found it and see if the mother was still there. She was still there looking for her baby after 5 hours. The fledgling had not eaten all that time. I built a nest and found a small treed area, making sure the mother was aware and left the baby there. I was disgusted with myself afterward for intervening and obsessively thought about it and the harshness of life in nature. I created a mental state of angst, depression and despair.

The next time I go outside to work I am confronted by the very ugly site of a slug eating a living snail. Immediately, I hear very low squaking over head and an eagle is carrying a heavy burden or prey directly over my head, so heavy that it couldn't fly at it's usual altitude. All of this seemed so ugly to me at the time that I decided to go inside. I go inside and look outside to see a cat tearing apart it's prey right by the window.

Now for the oddest thing of all. I just went downstairs. There was huge banging.
    I looked around and there was a bird at the window fluttering against the glass of a huge window in the dining room area. My immediate thought was that it hit the window and couldn't fly. Then I realized it was in the house. It was flying against the window to get out of the house. There is absolutely no way that I could find that the bird could get in my house. No open windows, no open fireplace, no doors open. The dogs were asleep and neither brought a bird in. I captured the bird with a towel and released it and it easily flew away, it was not injured in any way.
    Amazing...my family is similar. So many stories.

It is so difficult sometimes because nature will do what it does. You can do your part, and hope that it was a good thing.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), pabranno (7th July 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Hi Pam, some of your posts have really struck a cord with me so let me offer my reactions/insights, yes?

I too have a problem with the predator aspect of this world. And with kind of an off-spring of this, energy-vampirism. It's like what's the point of it all? And why exactly has this been going on for so long??

I had a similar slug experience out in nature not too long ago. It was after many days of rain (which was kind of unusual in its intensity) at the end of summer here and I was walking on a path right by some woods/fields. I was astounded too see hundreds of snails/slugs covering the pavement - but also the grass, leaves, bushes on the sides etc. Of course I made the connection with the wetness, we all know snails love that. And while I had seen stuff like this before, it was never this huge in amount. (In a relatively small space)

Now, seeing that this was a pathway that was not only used by hikers/pedestrians but also bikes (and even the occasional car I think though that wouldn't really be permitted) you could alse see quite a few squished/dead slugs on the ground. At one point I noticed how there was an alive snail staying with a squished slug and slighly nudging at it. At first I thought the other snail wasn't actually dead and was just oozing off "love stuff" and the two were about to copulate - I have observed this with snails before and it was one of the most magical things ever for me to be witness to.

Well, no, it became clear the other one was dead....so then - as I kept watching - I thought the alive snail was kind of mourning the loss of his/her comrade. Something not unheard of in the world of animals, right? And the way it kept nudging at it with its head had something tender and caring about it...also in the sense of "hey, are you really dead?". So now I was kind of in an "awww" mood.

Well, that turned once the slug started to pull - and I mean really pull the dead snail to itself. It turned to sucking and devouring! I was like waaah? Well, that was unexpected! Consider my dismay and disillusionment a I decided to walk away from the scene....

Along the path, I came across the same phenomena a couple more times. So I tried to rethink my reaction to it and tried to understand what was going on here - afterall our human perceptions/undertanding of things is often limited....and - well - human. So I came to the thought that what the slugs were doing to their comrades was actually highly spiritual. In a way, they were processing their deaths and in a way bringing them back home too. Maybe they were really doing the spirits of their comrades a big favor. Transmuting the trauma that they had experienced. Which might even be a collective one given the hive mind of most animals. And also, I came to the conlusion that it was just hightly practical what the slugs were doing there. I mean not only did this clean up the street but it also made for food and nourished them...

Consider another story. This one's close to your baby bird experience and taught me a lesson too. In terms of the understanding/mentality we humans have vs the nature of nature.

I was again walking on a path right along some woods. This was actually a road that lead to some houses and settlement and was therefore frequented by cars. Well, at the time I was walking all was really quite. (way before noon)

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a big caterpillar crawling from one side of the road to the other side. Though, actually it seemed to kind of pause - it was really slow. But from the looks of it it was trying to get to the other side. So I dediced, well, let's help this little fella - especially before a car may squish him. So I took a small leave from one of the bushes on the side of the road and "offered" it to the caterpillar. You know, kind of holding it a bit under it and then when the caterpilalr wouldn't "do" I nudged it a little bit with it. Well, still no dice. I kept at it for a while and talked to it in a soft/encouraging way but nope - and I remember this image of me holding the leave up a bit and the caterpillar raising up and extending its feelers. Still, it would have none of it and wouldn't get onto the leaf!

So I kind of lost patience and it was clear to me that I should respect his decision and just let him be. Apparently he/she didn't want any help and get across on its own. (If that's what it was actually trying to do, still not sure about this to this day!?) So I continued my walking. Then after a minute or so a car passed me by from behind. And shorty after that I got this feeling of "uh oh......what if this car has just run over the caterpillar?". I tried to calm myself, naaah.....
    then "what if that was even my fault that it got killed? Because surely, it would have been at a different spot if it hadn't been for my intervention??". Well, I deciced to keep on walking because I was kind of afraid of the prospect that I was right. So after another minute or so I finally decided to make a turn, take a look and face reality. After all, I didn't want to be a wuss! And who knows, maybe the caterpillar was alive and well - I should find out, right?? (Knowing that there might a lesson in it for me)

Well, guess what.....yeah, once I reached the spot the caterpillar was indeed unfortunately squashed. And so came the realization. "Dude, you shouldn't have interfered and just let nature be. It is arrogant of us humans to think that we are more intelligent and ethical and that we know "what's better" or "best". Animals do know what their doing!! (For the most part??) It is not necessary for us to understand exactly what it is that their doing...it could nonetheless fulfill a purpose even if its just the gaining of a lesson for them (not to do this or that). And if that means they die or get killed, then maybe that's preciesly the lesson or experience they are to have!"

Of course one could argue that the caterpillar might have died by that car anway, just maybe at a different spot (let's say the right tires instead of the left). But nobody knows. But I do know that it got halted by me and the spot were it got squished (which must have been by the left tires of the car) was not far away from the spot I tried to rescue it. And of course one has to wonder how the story would have enfolded if the caterpillar actually would have taken up my offer of getting a safe ride to the other side? Maybe it wouldn't have been safe, maybe it would have fallen off....or get eaten by bird on the other side. So many ifs or buts!

Last but not least - as far as that bird in your house is concerned. I have experienced and concluded that animals, espcially insects, actually travel or get transported via portals sometimes. Or just shift between dimensions. Either purely by accident (because there happened to be a portal where they were flying or at) or on purpose. Consider that most animals even small insects may be much more multidimensional as we are (or rather, as most are in the current programmed/imprisonded state implemented by the system - in nature and origin, we actually are VERY multidimensional).

Also consider that animals - including insects - get used in magical operations/practices, especially of the black arts. That is to say they may get send to a target (a human or place) in order to spy or even to cause harm (wasps, parasites, poisonous animals etc). In magic, these are called "familiars".
    -->
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar

Among witches cats, ravens and spiders are common familiars being employed.

Of course this kind of stuff can also be done and IS done purely on an astral level, it does not need to be a physical manifestation. Personally I have witnessed spy insects plenty of times in my home and I even witnessed them coming right out of the mirror or flying back though there. Mirrors make for great portals/entry-points and are frequently used in magic for all kinds of purposes. They are truly gateways to the other side. Windows are similar btw, so I find it striking that the bird in your house was banging against one. Maybe the portal had closed up? Anything else weird about that window? Of course things could be much more mundane, but I'm offering alternative explanations.

Anyhoo - this mirror-entering I have watched with fruit flies as well as regular flies. The fruits flies however were always black - not the regular type you would usually encounter. The brownish ones...those I love!! They're fun to watch and to them its paradise here in my home (I eat/store lots of organic raw fruits :D). The black ones are really rare in my home and usually I can sense that they have a black magic origin. Sounds crazy, right? Well, tiny inscets definitely make for better spies than a big bird. The less it is detectable or noticeable the better (for the magicians/witches/whatever). And the more eyes it has (think spiders ) the better as well.

Also, there's the government/black military version of such spies too (either astral/astrally invoked or actually artificial/physically sent).

LOL, I'm not telling you this to get you or anyone else paranoid. But it is impiortant information to consider as possibilities whenever having strange encounters with animals, especially in the home. It took me a while to wrap my mind around it myself - when I started delving into magic and being confronted with not so friendly practioners of the arts I eventually had no other choice. I'm really glad that I learned about these things though because it's all about the expansion of consciousness and making/keeping your space sovereign. The more you know (of what is all possible, of what some of them are capable of doing and are indeed doing) the more you can protect and defend yourself and suceed in making yourself truly healthy (on all levels). And maybe even use their own techniques against them! :D

Of course, there's always the possibilty of another form of animal manifestation - which is simply the message being conveyed to you by our own interconnectedness with nature and spirituality. Animals are great messengers as they always strike us in our psyches and often have an archetypal meaning (but also a very personal/individual one too). It can also be that the animal "in action" is one of your spirit guides or offers itself to be taken as one.

Do you remember what type of bird it was? Have you encountered animals in strange ways at home(s) before?

That stuff you wrote earlier about the pictures on the wall reminds me a bit more of Poltergeist activity. But all in all, it may be possible that you have been the target of black magic or something of that nature and spirits/entities employed thereof. Do you have any connection with magic or people that practice it/are into the occult?
    Last edited by SoulValor; 1st January 2022 at 14:50.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Mike (1st January 2022), pabranno (7th July 2023), Spiral (1st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Strangely it seems that adversity fosters creativity. And that creativity seems (to me) to be the essential nutrient of the Life Force.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Mike (1st January 2022), pabranno (7th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This complicated and extraordinary story takes us all down a different track, suggesting that
    • The 'ET' phenomenon, or much of it, might truly be demonic and highly deceptive.
    • At least one group of deep gov't insiders has known all about this since the 1950s.
    • The nature of the problem may be spiritual, and not physical at all.
    Here's an Oct 2010 Coast to Coast interview with George Knapp. It's an excellent introduction:

UFO researcher Nick Redfern joined George Knapp to talk about a secret group within the U.S. government known as the Collins Elite, who believe our purported alien visitors are actually deceptive demonic entities.

Redfern first learned of the group’s existence through Ray Boeche, an Anglican priest, and former director of Nebraska’s MUFON. Boeche said back in 1991 he met with two men from the Defense Dept. who told him about a secret project to contact NHE’s (non-human entities).

They showed him photographs of people who allegedly died during experiments while contacting the NHEs, and contended that the beings they communicated with were simply masquerading as ETs.

Eventually, Redfern interviewed a man in his 80s named Richard Duke, who claimed to be a member of the Collins Elite up until 1960, and recalled many specific details about the group. The group took its inspiration from occultist Aleister Crowley’s ritual in which he reportedly made contact with an interdimensional entity named Lam.

Later, in the 1940s, rocket scientist Jack Parsons engaged in similar experiments trying to invoke a being, and subsequent UFO sightings may have been enabled through his opening of a portal, the group believed.

According to Duke, the Collins Elite also suspected that various contactees in the 1950s, such as George Hunt Williamson, who used a Oujia board for ET communications, were experiencing demonic deceptions.

In the 1960s, the Collins Elite examined a number of NDE reports, such as one in which deceased humans moved through a hellish landscape as a UFO-type craft hovered overhead, extracting their souls with a ball of light, Redfern detailed. “They eventually came to the conclusion…that the human soul possesses some sort of energy, which these entities can use as sustenance…In other words, they’re harvesting human souls,” he said, adding that the group believed that a strong religious viewpoint, such as Christian fundamentalism could keep the demonic entities at bay.

Linda Howe (with John Burroughs) talked with Nick Redfern and Ray Boeche about the Collins Elite just a couple of weeks ago, on 12 June 2017. This would be the follow-up interview to listen to:
    And there's a great deal more, but I'll leave it at that right now. (Search for 'Collins Elite', and you'll find a lot.)

Recommended, and all my Spidey Senses tells me that there's something very important to this story.
    That kgra archive link is dead now, but I think this is the same thing on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGuwb95mgtI

I'm currently looking into what the name "Collins" (Elite) has to do with it. I have now got a lot of stuff downloaded, to listen to, and I shouldn't say much before I check it all out, but one thing I know is that one of the so called 'thirteen bloodlines' is currently known as 'Collins'. They all change their name over the generations to muddy the waters, but Collins would have been the same in the 40s as it is now.

Whistle blower Jessie Czebotar has the blood/DNA of 10 of the 13 'bloodlines' (she was carefully bred, as they all are) but the family she's most directly of is the 'Collins'. Elsewhere I've heard of the Collins family being the American witchcraft family. The fact that this group was called the Collins Elite and that family being the witchcraft line of the bloodlines, is quite a coincidence.

There's a family line in England called 'Weld' who I think are roughly in the same category. The Welds have an American branch too, but ascribing national identities to those kind of people is quite pointless in the end because they are all over the place all of the time, they are the true 'Jet Set'.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Bluegreen (16th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Spiral (17th January 2023), Tintin (15th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Here you go

https://concen.org/content/higher-en...ost-tapes-2019

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    There is an excellent documentary by the Faull brothers on this topic.
    Do you happen to have a link please?
    The Higher Entities - The Lost Tapes documentary has been in the Avalon Library since March of 2021 and can be viewed (and downloaded) here:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2023), Harmony (21st January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), norman (27th January 2023), Parsi-X (24th January 2023), Spiral (17th January 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default UFOs: Caught in a Web of Deception

From Raymond Boeche - a truly interesting presentation from 1994:

-----------------------------------

This paper was originally presented at the Gulf Breeze UFO Conference,
    Gulf Breeze Florida, February 12, 1994

© R. W. Boeche, 1994, Revised 2021, 2022.
    This work was first presented as an address to a conference, and so is not exhaustively footnoted. Those endnotes which appear were inserted after many requests were received for a printed copy version of this presentation. The original text is unchanged except for minor corrections of typos and necessary updating of the mention of certain events, such as the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide which occurred after the original presentation
    Source PDF: Raymond Boeche - UFOs-Caught in a Web of Deception (Avalon Library)

In this paper I will address the phenomenon of UFOs generally, by addressing an often ridiculed, little explored, subset of the UFO phenomenon. This area, known as the Men-in-Black or MIB phenomenon.

[Extract]:
    Upon close examination, it becomes apparent that literally all aspects of the UFO phenomenon have manifested throughout human history, albeit in somewhat different and varying guises. The same can be said of, if you will, the very “dark side” of Ufology, the menacing activities of the MIB. The UFO phenomena certainly seem to be culturally reflective.
    ----------------
    Last edited by Tintin; 17th January 2023 at 14:19.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2023), Bluegreen (18th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), Miller (17th January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), norman (27th January 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Spiral (17th January 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Here you go

The Higher Entities - The Lost Tapes documentary has been in the Avalon Library since March of 2021 and can be viewed (and downloaded) here:

Thank you Tintin. I missed these two posts of yours until now ( juggling too many balls at the mo ).

I've been hearing about this documentary a lot recently and couldn't find a free to view version. I stupidly assumed it wouldn't be in the PA library so didn't bother to look.

After a few days on other subject areas, I returned to this today and searched the name Ray Boeche here, bingo, up came your recent posts here.

I've been listening to this podcast today;

Reclaiming the Faith - Higher Entities
    1 hour 58 minutes Posted Nov 26, 2019

SHOW NOTES
    In Episode 63, I had the privilege to interview some of the men behind the documentary Higher Entities. My co-host, BDK, and I led a round table discussion about the subject of aliens with our guests, Justen Faull, Wes Faull, Darrin Geisinger and Chad Riley. Please listen to this amazing conversation to find out why, now more than ever, it is so important for Christians to possess a strong biblical framework concerning this topic.

It gave me several things to take away and chew on. The biggy at the outset, and it just sprung up from the top of my head without even being stated by anyone in the interview, is a ponderable 'question'.

The issue about 'are they coming from somewhere else in this 3D universe or are they coming from another ( or multiple other ) dimension could boil down to one single truth that satisfies both possibilites.

'Scientific' thinking generally concludes that for long distance travel through the cosmos they must be using interdimensional methods and so having to enter other dimensions, right ?

So, what deals or commitments must they have to agree to or agendas they have to include with their own, do they have to involve themselves in to gain permission or a 'spiritual' right, to use the other dimensions ?

I'm thinking demonic, malevolent counter-creator adversarial stuff here.

Seems logical and makes sense to me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (27th January 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Tintin (27th January 2023), Vangelo (27th January 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Here you go

Thank you Tintin. I missed these two posts of yours until now ( juggling too many balls at the mo ).

I've been hearing about this documentary a lot recently and couldn't find a free to view version. I stupidly assumed it wouldn't be in the PA library so didn't bother to look.

After a few days on other subject areas, I returned to this today and searched the name Ray Boeche here, bingo, up came your recent posts here.

I've been listening to this podcast today;

Reclaiming the Faith - Higher Entities
    1 hour 58 minutes Posted Nov 26, 2019

SHOW NOTES
    In Episode 63, I had the privilege to interview some of the men behind the documentary Higher Entities. My co-host, BDK, and I led a round table discussion about the subject of aliens with our guests, Justen Faull, Wes Faull, Darrin Geisinger and Chad Riley. Please listen to this amazing conversation to find out why, now more than ever, it is so important for Christians to possess a strong biblical framework concerning this topic.

It gave me several things to take away and chew on. The biggy at the outset, and it just sprung up from the top of my head without even being stated by anyone in the interview, is a ponderable 'question'.

The issue about 'are they coming from somewhere else in this 3D universe or are they coming from another ( or multiple other ) dimension could boil down to one single truth that satisfies both possibilites.

'Scientific' thinking generally concludes that for long distance travel through the cosmos they must be using interdimensional methods and so having to enter other dimensions, right ?

So, what deals or commitments must they have to agree to or agendas they have to include with their own, do they have to involve themselves in to gain permission or a 'spiritual' right, to use the other dimensions ?

I'm thinking demonic, malevolent counter-creator adversarial stuff here.

Seems logical and makes sense to me.
    No problem

Actually, I'll try and make time to listen to this as well, probably over the weekend. As you say, 'juggling', the same here

Now embedded as well, here:

It'll probably end up in the library too at some point

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2023), DNA (7th July 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), lisalu (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (27th January 2023), norman (27th January 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Yoda (27th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Bumping this interesting thread (which may be important! ) with a long interview with UFO documentary film-maker Ron James. He references the Pentagon and the Defense Department having MANY people who are adamant that the entire UFO issue is a demonic one. It's just a short section, from about 2:55:03, lasting 5 minutes.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (7th July 2023), Harmony (7th July 2023), Houman (8th July 2023), Kryztian (7th July 2023), lisalu (7th July 2023), Miller (7th July 2023), mountain_jim (7th July 2023), norman (7th July 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Vicus (7th July 2023), Violet3 (8th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Aliens= Demons

Supporting Bill Ryan last post...

"I corresponded with Dorica Manu, colleague of Dr. Corrado Malanga regarding the Horus-Ra entity. She said, “In Italy we used this notation because the Ra entity operates in a transdimensional body that looks like a very tall birdlike body, similar to the Egyptian god Horus. This bird-like body is not a cyborg, but it seems to be the body of a decayed humanoid race from Orion. So, the transdimensional form is Horus, the dark entity within is Ra. It is in actuality nothing more than a black shadow or dot.” According to Dr. Malanga, Ra is a dark entity coming from another Universe, a universe archetypally situated behind our universe. There is dark out there, no physical bodies, no light, no love, no souls. This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum, from where he hangs on to the abductee’s body, parasiting the persona and performing a perverse type of mind control. Ra may come and go to his liking."

This is a part from first page an old and actual Thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ew-with-Maarit

Its under Forum "Priority Threads" obviously for one reason, to bring gnosis(knowledge) to who dares...
    Surpassing all the hype on alien races, motives pro/contra, technology gizmos, new age(cage) naiveté(real or fake).
    Last edited by Vicus; 7th July 2023 at 13:18.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2023), lisalu (7th July 2023), mountain_jim (7th July 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

I gather those who oppose engaging on the grounds they are demonic would be considered “white hats”…..that’s a comforting thought.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

THC - Nathaniel Gillis - Alien Demons, Hijacking The Mortal Portal, & The Collins Elite
    1 hour 24 minutes - Posted Aug 19, 2023

About Today’s Guest:

Nathaniel Gillis is a religious demonologist and author. After living in a haunted house, Nathaniel spent 20 years researching what it was he encountered. He has sought to redefine the nature of haunting phenomena, ghosts, and high strangeness. He’s often quoted for his concept of the demonic. “The reason they are playing by different rules is because they are playing a different game.”

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2023), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5