+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

This is an article I just discovered by Nick Redfern which features the Collins Elite in the book he wrote (which he points to in this article) Final Events

Read Here

This ties to what I was suggesting in the post I made here, which is (IMO) what Grant Cameron was touching on in the video I posted here.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), Harmony (10th February 2021), Journeyman (8th February 2021), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Pam (5th July 2021), Valerie Villars (5th November 2019), Victoria (4th August 2021), william r sanford72 (10th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (11th September 2020), Harmony (10th February 2021), Metaphor (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), pabranno (8th February 2021), Richter (9th September 2020), Tintin (17th January 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021), william r sanford72 (10th September 2020), Yoda (9th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Lightbulb Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

I wrote this today:

🌐 tinyurl.com/UFO-Disclosure-Fears
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (10th February 2021), pabranno (8th February 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have difficulty starting a post on Avalon and must wait until the subject is being discussed to add my own contributions. (1) In the Bible, Revelations, it tells of a large CUBE 1500 miles cubed which will hover over Israel (?) and collect the Godly people. The light within will be the light of God. The entry on each side will be like a Pearl (an airlock design). There will be layers of rooms all around but one side will be open to the central light of God who dwells in the center. There will be layers of precious stones forming the foundation. This craft will leave Earth with the Blessed inside. Revelations also speaks about a Great Deception.

The following has occurred to me. The vast number of humans this craft would accommodate consists of a kidnap of humanity. If this is the great deception, it means that the end of those folks is going to be BAD. What occurred to me is the following. Why would all the compartments for people have one wall missing through which the light of "God" will shine 24 hrs. per day or always? Could this craft be transporting a being or energy source that sucks the souls of those on board right out of their bodies to keep this ALIEN ALIVE and/or power the craft??? How many times have civilizations vanished without trace from our and probably many other planets? Space Vampires can exist.

On the subject of aliens being Demonic, I have had two deadly frightening confrontations. In each one, I felt terror beyond description and the bastards were definitely Demons. I instantly called on the Lord who Instantly got me out of the experience. I believe the level of horror and terror and the sign of the cross is what brings the help of the Lord.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Harmony (13th February 2021), pabranno (10th February 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (10th February 2021), Rosco1 (13th February 2021), Sirus (13th February 2021), Tintin (17th January 2023), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,306 times in 1,659 posts

Here ist the Nag Hamadi version of your thought:

The (First) Apocalypse of James

One translation can be found at http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/...
    and also this Different Translation:
    The Master said:
    James, behold,
    I shall reveal to you the path of your redemption. Whenever you are seized and
    you undergo death-pangs (mortal fear), a multitude of Archons may turn on you,
    thinking they can capture you. And in particular, three of them will seize you,
    those who pose as toll collectors.
    Not only do they demand toll, but they take away souls by theft.
    Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you:"Who are you, and where are you from?"
    You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
    He will then say to you, "What sort of child are you, and to what Source do you belong?"
    You are to say to him, "I am from the pre-existent Source, and I am the offspring of the Source."
    Then he will say to you, "Why were you sent out from the Source?"
    Then you are to say to him, "I came from the Pre-existent One so that I might behold those of my kind and those who are alien."
    And he will say to you, "What are these alien beings?"
    You are to say to him: "They are not entirely alien, for they are from the Fallen Sophia (Achamoth), the female divinity who produced them when she brought the human race down from the Source, the realm
    of the Pre-Existent One. So they are not entirely alien, but they are our kin. They are indeed so because she who is their matrix, Sophia Achamoth, is from the Source. At the same time they are alien because Sophia did not combine with
    her like in the Source (her divine male counterpart), when she produced them."
    When he also says to you, "Where will you go now?"
    You are to say to him, "To the place when I came, the Source, there shall I return." And if you respond in this manner, you will escape their attacks. (NHC V, 3. 33 -34: 1- 25. Translation from NHLE 1990, pp. 265-6 and Kurt Rudolf, Gnosis, p.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Harmony (13th February 2021), Hym (13th February 2021), Journeyman (13th February 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Sirus (13th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2021), Tintin (17th January 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

There is an excellent documentary by the Faull brothers on this topic.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (13th February 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Do you happen to have a link please?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Harmony (13th February 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Here you go

https://concen.org/content/higher-en...ost-tapes-2019

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Do you happen to have a link please?
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd March 2021), Sirus (28th February 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Here's a fascinating, detailed archive document which as best I can see contains all of Ray Boeche's correspondence with the Collins Elite, and maybe much more. It was uploaded in September 2020.
    The PDF is 40 Mb, 131 pages of densely-packed information. I've not yet read it all, but it's very, very interesting. Some of it may be quite important. Just skimming the pages will give you an idea of the content.

It's a free download from academia.edu, but one has to register. It's also in the Avalon Library, here.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st March 2021), Brigantia (1st March 2021), Chester (4th July 2021), Hym (1st March 2021), Inversion (4th July 2021), Journeyman (1st March 2021), mab777 (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), pabranno (1st March 2021), Parsi-X (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), Rosco1 (1st March 2021), Sirus (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2021), sunflower (2nd March 2021), Tintin (17th January 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021), Violet3 (2nd March 2021), Yoda (1st March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yep... bumpity bump.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Inversion (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), Tintin (17th January 2023), Victoria (4th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    This is why there isn't disclosure. How do you tell the masses of humanity that humanity on Earth is under demonic attack and that some "apparent" "fellow humans" are under demonic control or are wittingly assisting.

The hybridization program suggests the goal is to modify the human vehicle to their liking and for eventual full possession. Lovely, eh?
    That's about it, in a nutshell Chester. With the help of a little graphene and some 5g we might be off to the races...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    This is why there isn't disclosure. How do you tell the masses of humanity that humanity on Earth is under demonic attack and that some "apparent" "fellow humans" are under demonic control or are wittingly assisting.

The hybridization program suggests the goal is to modify the human vehicle to their liking and for eventual full possession. Lovely, eh?
    That's about it, in a nutshell Chester. With the help of a little graphene and some 5g we might be off to the races...
    The working hypothesis that dominates my thoughts these days is something I am finding "hard to share." My hesitancy is related to this strange experience I have where, when I concretize something, even if I simply characterize it as nothing but "imagination," "it" seems to come to life. I say this specifically in relation to the purported "operational primary considerations for conclusion" of the Collins Elite."

Let me try to make this more clear.

It is not that I "imagine something" and it manifests. It is more like, I imagine "something" along the lines of a scene in a theatrical performance that pulls forth from popular "archetypal dramatic dynamics" and then what seems to happen is that something soon emerges which a.) resembles the same overall dramatic scenario or has such a synchronistic and metaphorical connection to key elements of the dramatic scenario but b.) takes it more and more steps further and c.) provides all sorts of evidence that it has somehow 'come to life'and d.) seems to demonstrate degrees of intensity which I am able to raise or lower by way of how much attention I put on "it" and how excited I get in the experience of "it."

In fact, the last Stephen King novel I ever read was, in fact, "It." It seems that's all I needed to read to understand the deeper nature of what is being presented here on this lovely, dare I say, haunted planet.

Yep - that's exactly how I view it here now on Earth... the whole entire cosmic hurling mass of materiality is a home for not just the life that springs forth and experiential to one or more of the five senses, but a wealth of life beyond that tiny bandwidth where some of that 'life beyond' seems quite focused on stirring up the emotions of at least plenty of us humans as if that emotional energetic output can be experienced as well by others anchored in regions of that extended reality.

And the larger paradigm (a very key "word" - "paradigm") is filled with all sorts of types and groups of beings - conscious agents just like us, just like other forms of life with which we share this planet and who may (as I like to assume "a human" does) is experience "themselves" on multiple planes of being, simultaneously... some call this "multi-dimensionality." I prefer to use the terms "zones" or "regions" within greater reality as dimensionality is too easily deconstructed by those who of a physicalist bent.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

The working hypothesis that dominates my thoughts these days is something I am finding "hard to share." My hesitancy is related to this strange experience I have where, when I concretize something, even if I simply characterize it as nothing but "imagination," "it" seems to come to life. I say this specifically in relation to the purported "operational primary considerations for conclusion" of the Collins Elite."

It is not that I "imagine something" and it manifests. It is more like, I imagine "something" along the lines of a scene in a theatrical performance that pulls forth from popular "archetypal dramatic dynamics" and then what seems to happen is that something soon emerges which a.) resembles the same overall dramatic scenario or has such a synchronistic and metaphorical connection to key elements of the dramatic scenario but b.) takes it more and more steps further and c.) provides all sorts of evidence that it has somehow 'come to life'and d.) seems to demonstrate degrees of intensity which I am able to raise or lower by way of how much attention I put on "it" and how excited I get in the experience of "it."

In fact, the last Stephen King novel I ever read was, in fact, "It." It seems that's all I needed to read to understand the deeper nature of what is being presented here on this lovely, dare I say, haunted planet.

Yep - that's exactly how I view it here now on Earth... the whole entire cosmic hurling mass of materiality is a home for not just the life that springs forth and experiential to one or more of the five senses, but a wealth of life beyond that tiny bandwidth where some of that 'life beyond' seems quite focused on stirring up the emotions of at least plenty of us humans as if that emotional energetic output can be experienced as well by others anchored in regions of that extended reality.

And the larger paradigm (a very key "word" - "paradigm") is filled with all sorts of types and groups of beings - conscious agents just like us, just like other forms of life with which we share this planet and who may (as I like to assume "a human" does) is experience "themselves" on multiple planes of being, simultaneously... some call this "multi-dimensionality." I prefer to use the terms "zones" or "regions" within greater reality as dimensionality is too easily deconstructed by those who of a physicalist bent.
    That is very close to my experience, albeit I read plenty of King novels after 'It'... I found myself wondering if the entire vaccines debate is itself the objective, not the physical getting the shots into people, but the metaphysical duality play that it represents. If you think about how cartoon villain they've been at times with the disappearing nurse or the injections for politicians clearly not making contact with the skin, to say nothing of 'Luciferase' or the 666 references on patents. All straight from a B movie horror script, it's as if they want to stir up fear and apprehension within a certain section of the populace, just as they want to stir up resentment and fear of 'antivaxxers' amongst the rest.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to add the following as it is important to me that considerations of others in relation to "how I might view all this" doesn't become errant speculation.

I am fascinated by "it." I have very little clue as to "its" deeper nature. I suspect that "it" is in a sort of "symbiotic relationship" with "sentient conscious beings" and that perhaps "it" focuses more of "its" attention towards more complex sentient individuated expressions of being as the relationship would produce more interesting dynamics.

There are some philosophical world views that may accompany my most current speculations. And though they are not exactly the same, these two are quite similar to each other -

Dual Aspect Monism

Neutral Monism

I have this quote from Jeffrey Kripal extracted from an AMA I attended which helped my understanding of Dual Aspect Monism -

Jeffrey Kriplal: "Dual-aspect monism is essentially the position that reality is neither mental nor material. Deep down, it’s both.

When, however, it manifests “up here” on the level of human experience with a brain, a body, a socialized ego, and all of the things we are, this one world splits into two dimensions. Now there’s a mental world that we seem to inhabit as an ego or a psyche, and there’s a material world of objects and all of the things around us. But, in fact, or in dual aspect monism, these two dimensions are really the same world.

They’ve just been split off of this deeper structure or level of reality. We call it dual aspect monism because it’s epistemologically dual and ontologically monistic.”

And so... in consideration of the world view, dual aspect monism, "it" is ourselves (meaning our deepest selves and perhaps "self") whereby the form "it" manifests is entirely co-dependent upon this aspect of ourselves we might call "the experiential self."

In many of the "mind technology" thought systems (deep metaphysics), "the individual" is treated as separate from the rest of greater reality while simultaneously (and paradoxically) not separate at all. Once one gets past the paradox, one can embrace 'their separate self' and take personal responsibility for that 'self' while simultaneously embracing 'oneness.' I find this to be quite a healthy foundational operational world view from which my most primary operational protocols arise.

I have never enjoyed life more this lifetime.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th July 2021 at 14:25.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Chester, I have mentioned a couple times on this forum that I have been having very strange experiences. In fact, I have even stated on this forum that I reserve the right to be batshiiit crazy. That is because the events have made me question my sanity because they are so surreal.

The absolute strangeness is that I too, am experiencing exactly you have so beautifully described...I can't tell you what a relief, what an absolute relief it is to hear someone describe it. I am creating reality with my mind. There, I said it. Not drunk, not high, not in some weird emotional state. I am noticing the experience in the material world is manifesting quicker and quicker.

I feel like I became acutely aware of it after the Covid debacle, where I was leading the life of essentially a hermit. Not entirely without human companionship, but it was drastically reduced and it wasn't that much in the first place. The distractions were removed and thus my ability to avoid cause and effect. I have not managed , or really even attempted to manifest this occurance in a controlled fashion, but I am working towards that. The events occur only with though, emotion and a strong visualization or some sensory response to that thought. Thank you for your post, you have given me great relief.

I am going to go back a really take a look at this thread. The frequency or resonance or whatever it is ....it's progressing and certain elements know this and they really, really do not want us to do that.

I am having experiences as well with some sort of interdimensional beings, and I don't think they are very fond of me. At least I think that's what it is. Just yesterday the dogs and I were quietly sitting in another room. Suddenly there is a huge sound. A picture that was firmly on the wall seems to have been thrown about 6 feet from it's original location on the wall. I was sure we must have had a significant earthquake, but their was not one. Their was no vibration going on at that time. NO movement in the house. Another picture was dramatically tilted. There may be a logical interpretation for it, but I can't find it and I looked. Go figure.

I am not prone to woo woo stuff, but I am also able to try to look at things squarely. Things just aren't the way they seem, it's chilling but also very interesting.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Pam I hope you read this before you investigate my posts in this thread (from years ago). In addition, I have to further clarify my views as there could be quite a difference in where I am at with it all right now and where you are at in your own journey (right now as well).

My most latest post describes operational provisional conclusions that are quite different (and far more optimistic) than those which could be interpreted by a reader as "dark" in my earlier posts on this thread as well as elsewhere in this forum and other online venues.

My most latest view focuses most importantly on "the importance of operating under the recognition of one's own personal responsibility in relation to the greater reality experienced by all others" which I currently hold to be "the key to everything."

That "outer reality" as it unfolds in real-time seems to be so uncannily reflective of my "inner world" has led me to explore even more deeply the nature of this type of experience. And one of the key "things" I have extracted from this exploration is that it is probably very important that I do not allow this experience to lead me into a conclusion "I am creating the grand reality" per se, but instead, consider that I am influencing the grand (shared) reality as it arise to express itself as if "it" and "myself" are in a symbiotic relationship where "it" communicates this to me and I "feed" it by my experience of "wow."

So, from this perspective, I am indeed in a co-creative relationship with "the reality as it arises" yet, this "reality as it arises" is an extremely personal form of manifestation of that greater reality. My point here is that though I might take this "talent" and strive to perform "practical magical operations" (and, of course, this can include "magickal" for those who need to read a Crowleyian reference") I have chosen not to pursue that particular activity because, frankly, I do not wish to tease the ever present "ego-monster" I currently hold rather well at bay.

I hope this post is helpful, Pam.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

That is very close to my experience, albeit I read plenty of King novels after 'It'... I found myself wondering if the entire vaccines debate is itself the objective, not the physical getting the shots into people, but the metaphysical duality play that it represents. If you think about how cartoon villain they've been at times with the disappearing nurse or the injections for politicians clearly not making contact with the skin, to say nothing of 'Luciferase' or the 666 references on patents. All straight from a B movie horror script, it's as if they want to stir up fear and apprehension within a certain section of the populace, just as they want to stir up resentment and fear of 'antivaxxers' amongst the rest.
    I feel your post here is brilliant in its observations and provisional assertions. Good work, Journeyman.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), wegge (5th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Into this stoking the flames of fear also plays this subtly infused narrative that the vaxxed may shed something, and then the unvaxxed also turn into the vaxxed, straight out of a zombie narrative!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Journeyman, do you feel that the great amount of cognitive dissonance is a factor in the metaphysical duality play we are experiencing. It seems that the tendency of humanity to hold on to all sorts of denial is counteracted with more and more absurdity making it almost comical to watch those that stubbornly hold on to this as a solid, viable reality?. In the past I looked at it as a mockery and ridicule of the overlords, but maybe it is more the natural evolution of things? Just thinking out loud.

I agree, so much of this whole vaccine scenario has a cheap production quality to it that seems intentional? Actually I started to notice the whole prequel to to it in the US, the Trump saga and the response to Trump reminded me of one of the original Batman or Superman movies-I am referring to the government "officials" in particular. Yet, at the same time, those that dare to look, especially those that had believed in this whole reality, hook line and sinker and see something is so wrong, those people shine. I think of Dr. McCullough as an example. Maybe the point is the exaggeration?

I hope this is not too off topic.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), wegge (5th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

@Pam I hope you read this before you investigate my posts in this thread (from years ago). In addition, I have to further clarify my views as there could be quite a difference in where I am at with it all right now and where you are at in your own journey (right now as well).

My most latest post describes operational provisional conclusions that are quite different (and far more optimistic) than those which could be interpreted by a reader as "dark" in my earlier posts on this thread as well as elsewhere in this forum and other online venues.

My most latest view focuses most importantly on "the importance of operating under the recognition of one's own personal responsibility in relation to the greater reality experienced by all others" which I currently hold to be "the key to everything."

That "outer reality" as it unfolds in real-time seems to be so uncannily reflective of my "inner world" has led me to explore even more deeply the nature of this type of experience. And one of the key "things" I have extracted from this exploration is that it is probably very important that I do not allow this experience to lead me into a conclusion "I am creating the grand reality" per se, but instead, consider that I am influencing the grand (shared) reality as it arise to express itself as if "it" and "myself" are in a symbiotic relationship where "it" communicates this to me and I "feed" it by my experience of "wow."

So, from this perspective, I am indeed in a co-creative relationship with "the reality as it arises" yet, this "reality as it arises" is an extremely personal form of manifestation of that greater reality. My point here is that though I might take this "talent" and strive to perform "practical magical operations" (and, of course, this can include "magickal" for those who need to read a Crowleyian reference") I have chosen not to pursue that particular activity because, frankly, I do not wish to tease the ever present "ego-monster" I currently hold rather well at bay.

I hope this post is helpful, Pam.
    I see what is happening in my experience as simply adding to the algorithm of the composite experience. I am not wild about that description but I don't have a lot of experience talking about this stuff so I articulate as best I can.

When I was looking desperately for an explanation of what was happening to me I came upon the book "Reality Transurfing Steps 1-4" Although quite lengthy, I feel there is so much truth. I always used to scoff a bit at the new age saying that man is multidimensional. Now I am really starting to get it. At least at some level.

I would also like to add that my experience only became open to me after a huge purge of cognitive dissonance that I had been holding as it was quite painful to bring to the conscious level. The purge came after a traumatic event. I have had this happen before, but this was a large purge.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Into this stoking the flames of fear also plays this subtly infused narrative that the vaxxed may shed something, and then the unvaxxed also turn into the vaxxed, straight out of a zombie narrative!
    I so strongly see a zombie narrative in our future. In our history, it seems we always have to have an enemy. Whether, racial, ethnic or in this case unvaxxed there always has to be an enemy. Why do you think that is?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Chester (5th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), wegge (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast