+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: John Lenard Walson & Jeff Rense | Staggering Spaceship Photos - Ours? | June 20, 2017

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: John Lenard Walson & Jeff Rense | Staggering Spaceship Photos - Ours? | June 20, 2017

Quote Posted by LadyKitt (here)
    LadyM made an astute and really excellent observation :

"Could the CGI creations be mirroring what's up there? As above, so below, or something like that. Maybe they're not intentionally replicating what's above. It could be more of an unconscious manifestation, like Michelangelo "possibly" painting the Trapezium in the Orion Nebula before the Orion Nebula was seen for the first time by telescope."

Wow, an excellent observation! It had never before occurred to me to look for meaningful replications that way. This definitely changes my perspective and kind of reminds me of when my older brother and I were crossing a small grassy park, and he stopped suddenly and bent over to look between his legs up at the sky. Naturally I asked what he was doing, and he was just wondering if the view would change from that angle. Now curious myself I stopped and bent over to check out that view. You'd think I would learn! Of course he popped up and ran over to knock me on my butt!

Hmmm, seems that the universe has tricked me that way so many times, too, over the years. But it was worth it, and thanks for the reminder.
    Check out the research of Danny Wilten on YouTube. In a couple of his videos, he talks about humanity's collective unconscious, specifically archetypes from Orion's Belt and the Orion Nebula.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), mojo (31st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: John Lenard Walson & Jeff Rense | Staggering Spaceship Photos - Ours? | June 20, 2017

holy moly! Does anyone familiar with photography have a read on the "13 element" invention that Walson is using in the malta interview?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,222 times in 21,086 posts

Thumbs up Re: John Lenard Walson & Jeff Rense | Staggering Spaceship Photos - Ours? | June 20, 2017

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2021 at 13:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (29th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2