Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #1081
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

Large M6.4 earthquake strikes below Mexico / Guatemala -- Major unrest across the board
    dutchsinse
    5/18/23
    610K subscribers

"If we were on a ship, and I was the captain, I would muster all hands on deck, instruct to batten down the hatches, and prepare for the incoming storm.

This is where we are seismically around the plate currently.

If we were surfers , I'd be out in the water, ready for the expected swells to arrive.

This is where we are when it comes to the arrival of the wave.

Simply put, things are about to go through the roof seismically it would appear. This is the time "between" wave arrivals, with a M6.4 deep event filling in the time here in Mexico / Guatemala.

Another deep event, this one rare and below Guatemala, means we can expect plate wide activity, not just West Pacific activity as previously talked about 3 days ago in my last video.

Now we have to deal with deep activity below CENTRAL AMERICA on top of the deeps below Japan and Fiji .

Japan had a deep quake, and now we're watching for a shallower larger quake there up to M7 range.

Fiji had a deep quake(s) and now we're watching for a shallower larger quake there up to M8 range.

Now a new deep quake below Central America , means another watch zone on top of the others.

All should be hit unfortunately, this is not a case of "will one of these be hit".. the question is how many days will it take for them all to go as expected? I think 7-10 days like normal is what we would expect on these deep events, and the shallower larger earthquakes which follow them."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd May 2023), avid (18th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Pam (19th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Language
    English
    Thanks

South Korea's Human Caused Earthquake; $226 Million in Damage
    GeologyHub
    232K subscribers
    45,147 views May 20, 2023

(More evidence of manmade earthquakes, which Dutchsinse reports on reguarly, though the "experts" and the drilling industries continue to deny the possibility. )

"In South Korea, the nation's most destructive earthquake in the last 300 years recently occurred. Yet, instead of being a true natural disaster, the magnitude 5.5 quake was caused by human activity. This occurred through the operation of an experimental geothermal power plant, which as this video outlines caused a major fault to slip adjacent to the city of Pohang in 2017."

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (23rd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Military Systems showing on Weather Satellite! Major unrest across the board = GO TIME
    5/22/2023
    dutchsinse
    612K subscribers

"This video is rated PG13 for slight language.

Please send this video to the Department of Defense (DoD). The NOAA weather satellite (goes 16 and 17) are both showing military locations of facilities, troops, and even ships / subs in the ocean! Not good.

I tried telling everyone in 2020, and got a response from the Department of Defense directly to my video at the time... but... no one seems to have done anything about it, removed it, or fixed it. Here is the Department of Defense's response to my video from 2020 : https://www.dutchsinse.com/9-16-2020-...

This beam (when it shows up) is giving away locations of assets such as ships (or possibly subs) as well as on the ground locations in the woods etc.. of troops. Several of the locations have a NEXRAD RADAR nearby (but radar isn't working in infrared-- shortwave / longwave IR). It could be a cross of beams coming from the military location coupled with the nearby NEXRAD RADAR which is revealing the beam going to / coming from the military locations next to the powerful RADAR. I don't know.

I've now seen this beam going into Tyndall Airforce base, Fort Leonard Wood, several National Guard training locations across several states (lower 48). And several times in the ocean at different locations (which I can only assume are ships or subs.. possibly aircraft too).

Here is where I caught the DEW's in California and Tyndall, and where the department of defense previously responded to me: https://www.dutchsinse.com/

As for the seismic events, this update goes semi-off the rails, skipping over several locations, and getting sidetracked on several issues.

There is a lot going on across the board, from fires and weather modification to seismic plate shifting, and strange military issues.

This is go time, no doubt about it. Don't be scared, be prepared.

But in this case, be prepared for what? You'd need like 20 different plans meshed into one to deal with all this right now."

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (23rd May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), Vangelo (23rd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #1084
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquakes spreading -- Multiple M6 events -- Fires across Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico
    5/24/2023
    dutchsinse
    613K subscribers

"Multiple M6+ earthquakes have spread out across from the West Pacific. The spread has reached to Indonesia.

I am canceling my warning for Japan entirely, and shifting the whole warned area to the North by Northeast to Alaska.

As for North America, multiple new fires have now broken out across Southern California (since doing this update!) , as well as Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico -- this is in addition to all of the fires in Canada to the North and down in Mexico coming up from the South. See the whole spread here:

Mexico: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

California, Arizona, and New Mexico: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Oregon: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Canada: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms... "

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #1085
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.6 Earthquake strikes Central America Panama Colombia - Expected region struck
    5/25/2023
    dutchsinse
    613K subscribers

6 days ago, Central America was warned from South Mexico to Panama to be on watch for up to a M7.0 range earthquake , told to watch for up to 7 days. Here is the video issued on the warning from May 18, 2023:

• 5/18/2023 -- Larg...

Today, May 25, 2023 - the warned area, Central America - South Mexico to Panama / Colombia has been struck by a large M6.6 earthquake. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...

M 6.6 - Panama-Colombia border region
    2023-05-25 03:05:33 (UTC)
    8.889°N 77.123°W
    10.0 km depth

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Docim369 (26th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Felt a 3.8 earthquake in Melbourne AU tonight 11.40-ish pm.. the whole building shook

Earthquake in Melbourne

Parts of Melbourne have been rattled by a short, but relatively powerful earth tremor.

Geoscience Australia reported a magnitude 3.8 quake near Sunbury on Melbourne’s north-west fringe, at an estimated depth of three kilometres.
    The quake struck at around 11.41pm on Sunday.

Residents across wide parts of the city reported feeling the quake, or being woken by the tremor.

Sunbury resident Corey Lainez, 41, told The Age the quake left a crack in the wall of his kitchen.

“I thought a car or truck had hit the house and before I could even stand up the dogs were running around the house barking,” he said.

“It was one very big, violent shake.”

The State Emergency Service said it was dispatching a crew to inspect a building that is reported to have suffered cracks in suburban Ascot Vale.
    The SES also received reports of a cracked road around Mickleham.

The earthquake follows a magnitude 2.5 seismic event near Ferntree Gully, 30 kilometres south-east of Melbourne’s CBD, on May 16.

The Seismology Research Centre in Melbourne said it was possible there could be minor damage, due to the quake being so shallow.

“It woke me up, got me out of bed,” said seismologist and chief scientist Adam Pascale in a late-night live Tweet.
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 28th May 2023 at 14:52.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

avid (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), onawah (29th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #1087
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALL of S. Quebec Canada just erupted into fires - Canada under attack? DEW or people?!
    6/02/2023
    dutchsinse
    613K subscribers

(Dutch has a penchant for dramatizing. It's not ALL of Quebec burning, obviously, but it does look like a lot of unaccountable fires burning there, creating a whole lot of smoke.)

"It is now fairly obvious that something serious is going on.

View Quebec live on satellite here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Not control burns, not natural (from lightning), and not from "climate change".

This looks like an attack of some kind at this point, but I can't rule out the plate shifting / heat releases along the craton edge yet.

If an attack, it could be 1 of 2 ways... either a huge group of people doing it coordinated, or a DEW from above (space or air based directed energy weapon).

Those are the options. Natural plate shifting releasing heat, coordinated attack orchestrated by hundreds of people working in unison somehow secretly, or a DEW from above.

This is getting insane, but there it is.

Add in most of Mexico, also South New Jersey, Arizona, New Mexico, and California to the burning list now..... the whole plate with fires along the craton edges and perimeters.
    This is why I still can't rule out natural sources for these heat bursts causing widespread fires along the plate edges."

Last edited by onawah; 3rd June 2023 at 19:01.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (7th June 2023), avid (3rd June 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023)

15. Link to Post #1088
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake activity across North America -- Major Fires across whole plate - UNREST
    dutchsinse
    616K subscribers
    6/07/2023

"Things have gone next level with the fires across the plate, as I show in this video.
    New York City under serious smoke, the whole country seeing some version of the Canadian fire smoke.

This update covers almost all locations on the planet , as well as the fires in Canada, USA and Mexico.

Kilauea Volcano eruption coverage from Doing Hawaii and Two Pineapples! Links here:

Doing Hawaii channel:

/ @uc-i69tojp1jjgus...
    Two Pineapples channel:

/ @twopineapples

Much love during wild times. Don't be scared, be prepared!"

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #1089
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake activity -- Seismic Unrest -- Italy Hit -- Quake by Google data center?!
    6/21/2023
    dutchsinse
    625K subscribers

'At the start of this update Italy is warned, by the end of the update Italy was hit.

This update covers multiple locations worldwide, and contains a full run down of each earthquake location in the USA."

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (22nd June 2023), Vangelo (22nd June 2023)

19. Link to Post #1090
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Major Earthquake Update -- Seismic spread taking place now -- Volcanism in USA?
    6/29/2023 --
    dutchsinse
    627K subscribers
    87,163 views Premiered Jun 29, 2023

"This update covers a broad range of topics, everything from seismic activity to more obscure topics pertaining to starforts, plate shapes, and hidden earthquake activity.

Put on your tinfoildora hats (fedora made of tinfoil) and prepare to do a sherlock level of investigation!"

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2023), avid (1st July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023)

21. Link to Post #1091
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large Earthquake activity returns/M6.9/ Two areas already struck BE PREPARED
    7/03/2023
    dutchsinse
    627K subscribers

"As expected, the forecast called for a return of large activity up to M6.8 (this weeks forecast from late June 2023) ... Now a M6.9 has struck the warned area.

The spread has gone West to Indonesia so far, dropping off two sets of M6.0 to M6.4 at Sumatra and Java -- additionally we are expecting to see Japan and Northeast Pakistan / East Afghanistan also break with M6.0 to M6.5 level activity.

West Coast USA northwest California (out to sea) expected for up to M6.5 down to the last day on the warning as of today!"

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2023), avid (4th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (4th July 2023), Yoda (4th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #1092
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake activity across North America , Fires in Arizona + California
    7/05/2023
    dutchsinse
    627K subscribers

(Dutch gives another favorable mention to Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers regarding the data he provides on the Sun's activities and how it causes earthquakes. )

"Fires have now spread across the Southwest USA. Seismic has spread to the East coast of the USA. Things are going as expected.

We're going to take a big step up this coming week... topping out near M8.0 it looks like. But first, we must wait for the next 1-2 days for the current forecast to expire (before I issue a new one).

I think it will be noticeable across the board, everyone will be talking about earthquakes in the next week or so as things ramp up quickly.

This is a result of the new solar storms incoming now."

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2023), avid (7th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (7th July 2023)

25. Link to Post #1093
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake spread going to Japan -- West Coast USA California -- STARLINK EMF LEAKS!
    7/13/2023
    dutchsinse
    627K subscribers

(Something very weird going on with the Canadian fires, and it's getting Dutch into a wild mood today.)
    "This update covers a broad swath of the activity world wide, West Pacific, Europe, Asia, Hawaii, and the lower 48 states of the US.

Also, this update covers the fires in Canada, and what I think the causes of the fires really are.... as well as the news on the EMF (electromagnetic radiation) leakage from starlink satellites.

This update goes all over the place, haha, a bit like swerving across multiple lanes of the highway. Not going the wrong way though, thank goodness! And lucky for me, no one one the road except us in the Dutchmobile.

Much love and enjoy the update, things are moving, that is fairly obvious."

Last edited by onawah; 14th July 2023 at 23:18.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th July 2023), avid (16th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #1094
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M7.2 (M7.4) earthquake in Alaska -- Seismic spread ongoing -- West coast warning
    7/16/2023
    dutchsinse
    628K subscribers

"A large M7.2 (originally reported as M7.4) earthquake has struck the North Pacific at the coast of Alaska, 130 miles (215km) East of Mount Shishaldin, which erupted yesterday July 14-15, 2023.

A tsunami warning was originally issued for about 1 hour after the earthquake, and buoys showed 1.5 to 3.0ft (0.5 to 1 meter) of buoy movement in the deep ocean.

Luckily, no tsunami occurred or was detected towards land, resulting in the warning being downgraded to an "advisory". See the warnings and advisories here https://tsunami.gov

See the buoys here: https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Buoy which showed the 1.5 to 3.0 foot movement here: https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_pag...__

The forecast now calls for earthquake frequency to increase, along with the power (magnitudes). Simply put the number of earthquakes is about to go up along with the magnitudes taking a step up across the board.

Step up = 1 magnitude larger across the board in the USA.

Additionally, a new upper M5 to low M6 is due either along the coast of Oregon or as far East as Idaho Yellowstone area, the center of the warned area is actually (oddly) central Oregon. Next 7 days keep watch across the NW USA.

We are also watching for the same sized earthquake as Alaska on the opposite side of the planet in the Indian Ocean over the next few days.

Add in the large volcanic blast FL540 (54,000 foot) from Mount Bagana yesterday, and you start to get a picture of a slight increase in seimic activity around the whole planet all at the same time.

What caused the new increase ? Last weeks X-class and M-Class flares, CME and solar wind / coronal holes hitting Earth, and going to ground (the core)."

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2023), avid (18th July 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (18th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023), mountain_jim (18th July 2023), Yoda (17th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #1095
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large Earthquakes due this week -- M7+ due in 2 locations and M5's across the board
    Dutchsinse
    Premiered Jul 26, 2023

(Fascinating development! Dutch talks more about the very mysterious 300 year old dragon head starfort he discovered at the mouth of Loch Ness. That was in the video posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1568657 )
    Also posted below. )

"Surfs up!
    Warning for two large quakes this week in the M7 range (west pacific PNG and South Sandwich), plus a M6.5 near Vancouver Island, M5 range back in Hawaii, and also Southern California this time.
    M4's due in Texas and rare in Mississippi, Alabama area.
    Also looking for M4 range in Quebec Maine New Brunswick area. M5.5 due in Croatia area.
    Rare M5 range due in Ukraine Romania region, and M4 from Poland to Holland.
    Remember, don't be scared, be prepared -- have an earthquake plan and emergency kit!!!!"

Last edited by onawah; 27th July 2023 at 19:50.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th August 2023), avid (28th July 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (2nd August 2023)

31. Link to Post #1096
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake activity expected spread -- BLACKROCK, Very Low Frequency, and NAME GAMES
    dutchsinse
    628K subscribers
    24K views
    8/1/23

"BLACK ROCK to Toker Poker ... smh.. bro I'm out of here! Peacey lates holmslice!"

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (2nd August 2023), Yoda (2nd August 2023)

33. Link to Post #1097
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake activity combines -- Spread across Pacific and Asia -- USA moving now
    dutchsinse
    628K subscribers
    8/7/23

"Things are finally on the move, midrange M5's across the board ! No large M7.0 activity at all (last forecast flop). Things are in motion now and should break soon, as explained in the video."

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (20th August 2023), pyrangello (8th August 2023), Yoda (8th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #1098
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Multiple M6.0 - M6.5 Earthquakes -- S. California M5.0 event due -- BE PREPARED
    8/19/2023
    dutchsinse
    630K subscribers

"Things are getting fairly serious. Between the fires, the storms and the earthquake activity, I'm starting to think something geophysically odd is occurring.

Everyone else is now looking into DEW (oh the irony of it all), while I'm now leaning towards a more "natural" explanation.

Of course "natural" can be tricky to discern in light of the advent of the directed energy weapon phenomenon taking place.

If you add in the fact that the giant multi-hundred mile long "starforts" are likely transmitting energy of some kind, this changes the fundamentals of geophysics completely if some of the "natural" features we see are actually fabricated in some way (a long time ago).

It is what it is, I'm just the unlucky guy who gets to find it and show it to the public lol (but not funny if you think about it!)."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th August 2023), avid (20th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (20th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #1099
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rapid spreading wildfire in Southern California ahead of Hurricane Hilary - BE PREPARED
    8/19/2023
    dutchsinse
    630K subscribers
    8/`19/23

"ALERT to everyone in Southern California, be aware of the fire threat due to the higher winds from the Hurricane / tropical storm which is incoming!

The fire has been named the "PLANT FIRE" and is currently 5464 acres in size, zero % uncontained and growing. https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/202...

Start Date 2023-08-19
    Last Updated 2023-08-19
    Admin Unit In Unified Command with Santa Barbara County Fire Department and United States Forest Service
    County Santa Barbara
    Location Aliso Park Road and Foothill Road , New Cuyama
    Acres Burned ‎5464

Current images on satellite as of 1045pm central US time (845pm west coast time) August 19, 2023 show a rapid spreading wildfire fanned by the winds ahead of Hurricane Hilary (tropical storm) in the area East by Northeast of Lompoc California."

Visible satellite view here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Infrared satellite view here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

thermal fire satellite view here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Wildfire information for California here: https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th August 2023), avid (20th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (20th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #1100
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,728 times in 8,598 posts

both of the above videos now say removed by uploader?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (20th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 57 LastLast