Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1144

Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #1101
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,864 times in 2,673 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

Indigenous tribes, local folk, common denominator in these fires. Stinks. Globally.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (25th August 2023), onawah (20th August 2023), Pam (15th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #1102
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,657 times in 20,709 posts

Dutch is also on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dutchsinseofficial
    But I'm not familiar with that venue, and don't even know if the videos from Twitch can be shared.
    It looks like youtube is censoring those 2 vids fromDutch, and I think that's happened before as well.
    I hope he will start using Rumble or one of those other easy-to-share venues.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    both of the above videos now say removed by uploader?
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (25th August 2023), mountain_jim (21st August 2023), Pam (15th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #1103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Preliminary magnitude 5.0 earthquake hits Ojai
    KCAL News
    943K subscribers
    Aug 20, 2023

(This is definitely a mainstream news source; no doubt the report is basically factual, though what the cause was may be up for debate by non-mainstream sources like Dutch. )
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (25th August 2023), mountain_jim (21st August 2023), Pam (15th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #1104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

M5.1 Earthquake strikes Southern California below RADAR station!! DEW weathermod
    8/20/2023
    dutchsinse
    632K subscribers
    123,967 views Premiered Aug 20, 2023
    August 20, 2023

"The title says it all. DEW means Directed Energy Weapon in case you are not aware.

The M5.1 earthquake struck next to the fires which broke out last night, and as the hurricane / tropical storm Hilary passed directly over.

The location struck by the M5.1 is directly below the NEXRAD RADAR tower (0.5 miles - 800 meters away!!!!!!!!)

Quake coordinates from the USGS: 34.409°N 119.188°W

The M5.0 range quake was warned for, as well as the fires, and the NEXRAD RADAR earthquake connection -- all of this was mentioned multiple times in the past few days and weeks, as well as YESTERDAY in my video which is now deleted by my own hand!

I deleted the videos from yesterday as I was extremely upset by the response last night of hiding or censoring the video down to 30k views (very odd for my channel and very low , obviously not reaching anyone due to shadowbanning over the topic).

This led to no one getting the earthquake OR fire warning.

Then the fire information was not updated, making me appear to be exaggerating about the spread of the fire! It's all quite shameful on the part of whoever is orchestrating all this. No way this is all chance and coincidence."

( So it was Dutch himself who deleted his own recent videos in a fit of pique. One of his followers suggested that he not do that in future, and Dutch agreed! )
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th August 2023), avid (27th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (25th August 2023), mountain_jim (25th August 2023), Pam (15th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #1105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Full Earthquake Update -- Be prepared for large activity this week across the board
    dutchsinse
    633K subscribers
    8/28/23

"No robo voice in this one! lol

This is a full 30+ min long update covering the deep M7.1 and expected spread, including a new forecast for multiple locations in the West Pacific.

Warned areas include next to the deep M7.1 in Indonesia of course, but multiple other locations including Japan, Nepal / India , Solomon Islands, Kamchatka, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and multiple locations across the USA, Europe, Asia, and the Mideast.

Simply put, across the board is a good description of where the increase we are expecting will spread... as for size, I'm looking for 1 magnitude increase across each area.

The locations named are shown in the video , too many to type out here.

This week going into next week (next 14 days) should be rough sailing on the high seas of seismic activity.

Don't be scared, be prepared. Listen close for the warned locations. I will turn on subtitles so you can copy or write down locations easily."

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2023), Harmony (29th August 2023), Pam (15th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #1106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.9 earthquake in Morocco N. Africa -- M6.6 in Kermedecs + M5.2 in California
    9/09/2023
    dutchsinse
    635K subscribers

"Seismic activity just went through the roof.

This update covers the large M6.9 (M7.0) in Morocco North Africa as well as the large M6.6 (M7.2) in the Kermedecs, and the M4.9 (M5.2) in California.

Notice that each earthquake has been downgraded to be the next magnitude DOWN ! hahahah A sad display of what I've been talking about for many years.

Deliberate downgrading of quakes to be the next magnitude down as a way to pad the numbers and "keep things low" in the record book.

Do you really believe its a 4.9 in California and M6.9 in Morocco ? LOL okaaaaay .. if you do believe in stuff like that.... I don't want to ruin Christmas for you guys, but I have some bad news about Santa Claus. "

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #1107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seismic Unrest spreads across warned areas -- Don't be scared, Be Prepared
    9/10/2023
    dutchsinse
    636K subscribers

"We are on day 12 of the 14 day watch, things have increased exponentially, and now over 2,000 people are gone.

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), pyrangello (25th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #1108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Activity Spreading -- Flows Across Volcanoes, Drill points, ANTENNA ARRAYS
    9/24/2023
    dutchsinse
    638K subscribers

"It has become painfully obvious that there is a seismic spread taking place weekly. The professionals went off the deep end trying to deny it (and many even trying to hide it).

Now it is in everyone's face here & now.

I wouldn't suggest denying it any longer, that might not be wise."

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th September 2023), avid (25th September 2023), Harmony (25th September 2023), mountain_jim (25th September 2023), pyrangello (25th September 2023), tessie999 (25th September 2023), Yoda (25th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #1109
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Since the automatic EQ went down here on Avalon this past July, I went back to monitoring earthquake activity by looking at the IRIS map daily.

I make note in my journal of the number of 4.0+ quakes in the last 30 days, the 6.0+ quakes in the last 24 hours, and any unusual patterns that may pop up.

There's been a notable increase in 4.0+ quakes globally over the past few days. The number had been a fairly stable 720 - 750. Today it popped over 900.

For perspective, I used to do this regularly back in 2008-2010, back then I remember that quakes made a significant jump from around an average of 800 all the way up to around 2000. At the time, I also tracked fireballs, water line breaks, and sink holes. All of these increased significantly in 2009. At which point, the places I used to track that data was removed from public view. At some point during that time frame the IRIS 30 day list was so long (2000ish) that the site started reporting only the last 14 days.

Presently, we're no where near the level of activity I saw then, however, this recent pattern change is curious. So, I thought I would share it here.

Most of the increase in activity, especially in the past three days has come from the Southeast of Honshu, Japan, area.

Additionally, there is currently some pressure on the Japanese yen that isn't getting much coverage in the media.

After Fukushima, I wonder if the yen pressure and the earthquake pressure are related.

Asking that people hold the Japanese region of the world in prayer, if you do that sort of thing.
    Last edited by edina; 6th October 2023 at 15:06.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Harmony (28th October 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2023), onawah (6th October 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #1110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.6 Earthquake in Japan -- Nepal M6.0 -- Philippines M6.4 = Seismic Unrest
    10/05/2023 --
    dutchsinse
    638K subscribers
    Premiered Oct 5, 2023

"The dutchess makes a rare voice appearance towards the end of this video, unfortunately her debut on the channel is under duress and extreme circumstances which required her to speak.

As for this update, the areas which were warned a few days ago (Nepal, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines) have all been struck by near M6.0 level or greater activity . Japan M6.6, Nepal M6.0 (M5.7), Taiwan M5.7, Philippines M6.4.

Japan also had a minor tsunami watch issued by the Japanese Met agency which was soon canceled. https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ne...

This update covers activity expected on each continent except Australia and New Zealand (ran out of time and internet got cut while live!)

Warnings issued in this update cover each region, several new warnings issued. Hopefully each location gets less than expected!"

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

edina (6th October 2023), Harmony (28th October 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #1111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attacks made on @Dutchsinse Life?? Threats documented, prayers with him & Family this why he quit!
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.95K subscribers
    10/28/23

(Anyone who's been wondering what's happened to Dutchsinse will be happy to hear he's OK, but the risks he's been taking in reporting the truth have apparently become intolerable to the controllers who are seriously threatening his life, and so he's ending his youtube posts. I'm not sure if he's still on Twitch or not, but probably not. In any case, prayers for Dutch. )

These are Dutch's last 3 posts on youtube, possibly his last ever... I missed posting these on time, having been distracted with server outages, etc...

Earthquake unrest goes worldwide -- 5-6 large quakes already struck -- BE PREPARED
    10/09/2023
    dutchsinse
    639K subscribers
    106,108 views Premiered Oct 9, 2023

"As we were watching for, the increase has now taken place. Unfortunately, it would appear we are about to take the next step up yet again, and go up by ANOTHER FULL MAGNITUDE from where we are now (across the board planet wide!)".

Large M6.5 Earthquake strikes Afghanistan AGAIN, Large M6.0 @ Argentina = MAJOR UNREST
    dutchsinse
    639K subscribers
    Premiered Oct 10, 2023

"Things are currently going through the roof seismically speaking. The number of M6.0+ events this past week becoming noticeable even to the average observer, and main stream media.

I am thinking the professionals will appear shortly denying any increase and saying all these M6 to M7 earthquakes are NOT related to each other lol

Just a guess.. but they usually show up right about now when things start becoming obvious, and every time (so far) they've denied an increase is ever taking place. Even when the M9.0 struck Japan back in 2011, professionals said NO increase was taking place.

Its sort of odd (the denials) but its done to keep status quo and keep the numbers padded so they don't have to change any books or adjust any teaching.... also it is done to placate the average joes out there , keep the masses in a state of ignorance on disasters."

How to forecast an earthquake -- TEXT VERSION -- Fundamental Principles
    dutchsinse
    639K subscribers
    Premiered Oct 23, 2023 ST. LOUIS

"This has been made for anyone to test the method.

How to forecast an earthquake THE TEXT VERSION: By Dutchsinse (Michael Yuri Janitch)

Simply put, almost anyone can do earthquake forecasting down to a region of a few hundred miles, down to an approximate 7-10 day time period, and usually within 1 magnitude of what actually ends up striking.

HOW TO:

Standing wave principles apply. See here for a video example: https://rumble.com/vbdn5d-concentic-s...

Video above shows the whole process from deep earthquakes to the spread up, the halfway sorting and the spread out......... (video shows concentric waves , into a singularity spike upwards, then a standing wave in a tank building power reflecting back into itself.. then the middle points are sorted via vibration on a shake plate, then the wave travels as a soliton solitary wave of translation, then sorts to middle points again as it distributes out along the linear plate boundaries and across craton edges)

_____

Explanation:

Between any two earthquakes , a middle point exists.

Think of two earthquakes like two waves in a standing wave tank. Then a new earthquake (a new single wave of same size or combined larger) pops up in the "middle point" between the two previous waves.

Like book ends, the two previous earthquakes define the area to watch for the NEW earthquake to strike in the nearterm future. The middle point usually is struck with the combined total of both previous earthquakes.

Example:

Two 5.0's hit across Japan.. (one M5.0 on the south at Kyushu, one M5.0 on the north at Hokkaido)..... then a few days later or less a new M5.1 to M5.2 strikes the middle point at Tokyo.

The standing wave usually spreads onwards along the plate boundaries and craton edges after striking in a particular area more than a few times.

As the standing wave spreads, new sets of quakes occur at the halfway points previously mentioned.

Just as a standing wave spreads in a tank, and then reflects into itself, earthquakes spread and strike the same way, but instead of being in a "tank", the seismo-electrical wave which is spreading follows the plate boundaries and craton edges "out and away" from where the wave comes up.

The seismo-electrical wave comes up from below the plates (coming up from the core itself as a Ultra low frequency or Extremely low frequency wave).

When the seismo-electrical ULF/ELF wave comes up from the plasma core of the earth (like lightning spreads up from the plate into the atmosphere).. this seismo-electrical wave spreads up and out through the plate.

The ULF / ELF seismo-electrical wave is usually accompanied by a "deep earthquake" recorded at the bottom of the plate receiving the wave, or even deeper below the plate receiving the wave in the semi-melted asthenosphere.

The deep earthquakes sizes (magnitudes) and locations are important. Much like we would pay attention to a storm dropping a large amount of precipitation on a river, we would watch for the river to flood, and the flow of the water to go "downstream" away from the origin point following a path of least resistance.

Therefore just like paying attention to a storm dropping a lot of rain,we need to pay attention to deep earthquakes as a sign of a large amount of low frequency "energy" being absorbed into the plate in that area.

When a rain storm drops large amounts of rain on a river, the river floods and the flow goes down stream / away from the origin point.

The same can be said for this seismo-electrical wave, it follows a path of least resistance, however instead of flowing downhill like water does, the seismo-electrical wave flows UP OUT AND AWAY from the deep earthquake locations.

Thus this wave is not just "electrical" in nature, but also a traveling physical wave in some fashion I have yet to determine. It flows around plate boundaries and craton edges instead of directly across them. Path of least resistance is involved in some way yet to be determined.

Regardless of HOW the process forms, the result is observable, somewhat equidistantly spaced earthquakes spreading out and away from the original deep earthquake locations.

The spread of the earthquakes (the equidistant spacing of the quakes) is the sign of a "standing wave" , and the spacing between the quakes being thousands of miles between points defines the "wave" as a very low frequency wave or beyond into ULF ELF.

Summed up:

Watch first for deep earthquakes... then watch next to the deep quakes for shallower larger earthquakes to spread up , out to a shallow depth and then away from the deep quake location (like a wave spreading out and away from a splash).

Then, find the middle points between the current (past 48 hours of) earthquakes. This determines the new locations to watch in the next few days to be hit.

Then you can track the spread and plot additional forecast points based upon the current earthquakes which already have struck."

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th October 2023), Harmony (28th October 2023), meat suit (28th October 2023), mountain_jim (31st October 2023), pueblo (28th October 2023), tessie999 (28th October 2023), Yoda (28th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #1112
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,730 times in 2,232 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Attacks made on @Dutchsinse Life?? Threats documented, prayers with him & Family this why he quit!
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.95K subscribers
    10/28/23

(Anyone who's been wondering what's happened to Dutchsinse will be happy to hear he's OK, but the risks he's been taking in reporting the truth have apparently become intolerable to the controllers who are seriously threatening his life, and so he's ending his youtube posts. I'm not sure if he's still on Twitch or not, but probably not. In any case, prayers for Dutch. )

Thanks for the update. The only surprise is that he wasn't targeted earlier. I love his dry sense of humour, I trust and pray for him and his loved ones, safe passage through these hard times.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (28th October 2023), Harmony (28th October 2023), mountain_jim (31st October 2023), Reinhard (31st October 2023), tessie999 (28th October 2023), Yoda (28th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #1113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,864 times in 2,673 posts

After following him for many years, I am so sad it has come to this. Much love to Dutch and his family
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (28th October 2023), mountain_jim (31st October 2023), pueblo (28th October 2023), Reinhard (31st October 2023), tessie999 (28th October 2023), Yoda (28th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #1114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Actually, he has been targeted before, but the attacks have recently become much more life-threatening.
    [QUOTE=pueblo;1583611]
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.95K subscribers
    10/28/23

Thanks for the update. The only surprise is that he wasn't targeted earlier. I love his dry sense of humour, I trust and pray for him and his loved ones, safe passage through these hard times.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th October 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (29th October 2023), mountain_jim (31st October 2023), pueblo (28th October 2023), Reinhard (31st October 2023), tessie999 (28th October 2023), Yoda (28th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #1115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No Earthquake Updates for a while - Internet shut down & MAKING NEW EARTHQUAKE PROGRAM
    dutchsinse
    639K subscribers
    Premiered Oct 28, 2023

(Dutch says he hasn't had recent death threats yet, so apparently Cryptoalchemist was wrong about that, but Dutch doesn't doubt they could be coming.
    But his work is being severely curtailed now by those who would prefer he keep silent, and he lists just who that is in this report.
    (Not a good link for Elon, since Starlink is in that list.)
    He says he's not giving up, even if he has to do it all on his own dime (but I don't think that will be necessary as he is much loved by many fans).
    Though the new venue will probably be attacked as well. )

"Starlink off
    Cable off
    Fiber off
    Mobile not an option
    Now using an old DSL connection not capable of even watching things in HD let alone streaming.

Can't get quake information easily, and can not upload hour long videos either.

This is being done most likely by 'official' sources, I don't think its a kid in a basement doing it.

My life has not been threatened directly (this time so far). But I wouldn't put it past the people doing this to resort to such things, in the past, previous groups (people) have done so when the denial of access is thwarted or I attempt to go around the roadblocks put in place.

I can't prove its the gov doing it, but who else could go this far, and this long without being "caught"?

That all being said, I'm making a new earthquake program to replace any I previously used, something that looks and works better, is more secure, and in the 21st century when it comes to features.

I will post updates on the status of my project to make a new earthquake program which shows the earthquakes live from multiple agencies.

MUCH LOVE Desperate times call for desperate measures. Making my own earthquake program was on the last of my 'things to do list". Now it is at the top of the list instead of the bottom."

Last edited by onawah; 30th October 2023 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (31st October 2023), avid (15th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (31st October 2023), mountain_jim (31st October 2023), Pam (15th November 2023), pueblo (15th November 2023), pyrangello (15th November 2023), Reinhard (31st October 2023), tessie999 (15th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #1116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Live Stream - Past 48hrs up to current
    dutchsinse
    11/13/23
    639K subscribers

(Dutch is on DSL now, in part because of how far out in the country he lives, but at least he is back on youtube. This update includes some of his regular predictions and earthquake coverage, along with general and personal commentary, and some earthquake live stream. )

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2023), pueblo (15th November 2023), pyrangello (15th November 2023), tessie999 (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #1117
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

This short (1 min 51 sec) video, uploaded by Dutchsinse yesterday (14 Nov 2023) does not look good for his channel: The End
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (15th November 2023), avid (15th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (15th November 2023), onawah (16th November 2023), Pam (15th November 2023), pueblo (15th November 2023), pyrangello (15th November 2023), tessie999 (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

35. Link to Post #1118
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,036 times in 2,116 posts

And so the final summation for all this happening is ? Drum roll please ---------- Dutch is either more on top of this than those in the govt or his accuracy rate is to accurate, after all we can't let the people know, there to stupid and God knows what would happen if they caught onto what we know. Bunch of arrogant pricks cutting off talented people.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (15th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (15th November 2023), onawah (16th November 2023), pueblo (15th November 2023), tessie999 (15th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

37. Link to Post #1119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,224 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    This short (1 min 51 sec) video, uploaded by Dutchsinse yesterday (14 Nov 2023) does not look good for his channel: The End
    I saw that but lacked the context of why he was stopping until I checked on this thread. Thanks for keeping it updated!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (15th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (15th November 2023), onawah (16th November 2023), tessie999 (15th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

39. Link to Post #1120
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,384 times in 774 posts

Thirteen hours ago he posted this to his community page:

"I got the confirmation that I was looking for in regards to my shutdown(s) and the source of it all.

Now that I know its happening at the behest of actual government entities, and that law enforcement is involved.... I will bow out.

I said I would stop if I got confirmation that it is the government doing the shutdowns, and that if it was private groups or jealous people shutting me down I would keep going and fight on.

Now that we know its the gov and law enforcement, I will respect their wishes, and leave.

Consider this my last post in regards to anything which matters. I may still try to post music if that's allowed."
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

avid (16th November 2023), Chip (16th November 2023), Harmony (16th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2023), onawah (16th November 2023), pyrangello (16th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (16th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 58 LastLast