Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #1001
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

EUROPEAN EARTHQUAKE WATCH (ALERT) -- Italy Deep M5.1 to M5.5 -- Potential large quake
    dutchsinse
    10/31/2022
    559K subscribers

"There is some question (in my mind) about the deep M5.1 to M5.5 which struck below Southern Italy in the Tyrrhenian Sea.

The last deep M5.8 which struck below Italy resulted with a shallow M6.8 shortly after in Norcia Italy.

This time I am issuing a watch instead of a warning, due to my skepticism on the accuracy of the deep event.

We shall see within a few days if this is accurate.

I want everyone in Italy to be prepared for up to M6.1-M6.5 JUST IN CASE THIS IS ACTUALLY A REAL EARTHQUAKE!

I know this is riding the fence, but who could blame me at this point after what just happened in Japan a day ago?!"

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022), ulli (1st November 2022), Yoda (1st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #1002
    Language
    English
    Thanks

West Coast California M6.0 Earthquake near Undersea volcano AND DATA CABLES TO HAWAII
    11/02/2022
    dutchsinse
    559K subscribers

"See the data cable schematic from California to Oahu Hawaii, as well as the other graphics shown in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxPxIS... and here https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxJGid... "

Earthquake information from the USGS:
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...

M 6.0 - North Pacific Ocean
    2022-11-02 04:53:12 (UTC)
    31.425°N 133.301°W
    10.0 km depth

Arizona VOLCANOES start moving -- Rare Earthquake as wave spreads across USA
    11/2/22
    dutchsinse
    559K subscribers

"After the rare M6.0 earthquake off the Coast of California this morning, it was followed a few hours after by a rare M3.3 (M3.1) at the ancient Geronimo Volcanic field located at the Arizona / New Mexico border region.

While the quake off shore of California MAY be a new eruption, the seismic spread going to Arizona will not be causing any eruptions!! So don't worry about any new volcanic activity in AZ! Instead the seismic flow is heading directly over to Texas and the Midwest US (just as expected and right on time!)

We are looking for a 4 to upper 4 to strike the Kansas / Oklahoma border region, then a smaller 4 (possibly upper 3) rare earthquake on the New Madrid Seismic Zone (Arkansas Missouri border ).... this new quake (3.3'ish range quake) is what we would expect to see as the VLF / ELF / ULF (very low frequency) wave travels across the North American craton to the East."

Last edited by onawah; 2nd November 2022 at 20:10.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #1003
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Watch for California -- Kansas + New Madrid Seismic Zone start moving
    11/04/2022
    dutchsinse
    560K subscribers

"Right on schedule, Kansas and the New Madrid Seismic Zone have started moving in a cluster from the Missouri Arkansas border back up to the old oil pumping operations in Central Kansas.

Also, California appears to be winding up for the expected earthquake activity, likely all 3 locations (Napa valley, Ridgecrest, and Salton Sea) will be hit within the next several days. I'm looking for near M5.0 level (or 4.9 I mean lol).

Additionally, Europe is on the move as expected after the deep M5.1 (M5.5) down below Italy. Romania hit, and the Midatlantic ridge seriously moving.

Japan got hit again by M5.0+ activity!!! this time directly in my warned zone of South Tokyo! and again the USGS did the 4.9(M4.7) thing to the quake.

Things are getting really weird with the USGS and this downgrading thing , especially the M4.9 business, not trying to be rude about it, no easy way to say it.. something is wrong there......"

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #1004
    Language
    English
    Thanks

West Coast M6.2 Earthquake - Spreading Eastward -- Don't be scared, Be prepared
    11/04/2022
    dutchsinse
    560K subscribers

"About a day after the first M6.1 earthquake off the West Coast of California, a NEW M6.1 (M6.2) has struck 1,000 miles to the East just South of the California border.

The spread is going in the direction we would expect, however this is a larger push than expected, we are going up to M6.1 instead of M5.1 !!!

Also worth mentioning, both Kansas AND the New Madrid Seismic Zone both started moving with several small earthquakes all of a sudden. This begins the forecast hit for the midwest.

It's a lot of activity going on at once, that is for sure.

As the title says, don't be scared, be prepared!

Link to the video mentioned towards the end of this update: "taking credit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3fsl... "

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #1005
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BBC international gives DUTCHSINSE shoutout after Forecast hit M6.6 in Italy - HIDDEN!
    11/04/2022 --
    dutchsinse
    561K subscribers
    64,854 views Premiered Nov 4, 2022

"This video has been banned and removed from my channel .. giving an "error" for anyone who wants to try to watch it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87tP... ... I can't believe it.. but there it is. It has been scrubbed by youtube , trying to hide it?! Very strange!

WHY HIDE IT ?! Talk about obvious level of shut down. Seems somewhat weak and pathetic on the part of the people who are trying to stop the seismic forecasting research.

A few years ago, I issued an earthquake forecast for central Italy to be on watch for an upper M6.9 range quake... the next day the largest earthquake in all of Italy for 40 years struck central Italy (M6.6 to M7.0).

Then, after the quake hit, people who lived there who got the warning the day before ... gave me a shoutout on live BBC during their interviews.

Of course I recorded all this and put it on my youtube channel. But imagine my shock when I went to check the video today (due to the new Italy forecast for this week) and THIS is what I get: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87tP... BLOCKED on my own video?! Please tell me you are not being blocked too?!

Here is the original from Janets channel directly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxI1...

Here is the 2nd interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQ5g...

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #1006
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALERT -- Large M6.1 (M5.7) Earthquake strikes Italy / South Europe -- Warned area hit
    dutchsinse
    562K subscribers 37,708 views
    11/9/22

"Italy was warned 7-8 days ago to watch near Norcia Italy for up to M6.1 earthquake activity within about 7 days.
    Today, on the last day of the M6.1 earthquake warning for central Italy , a M6.1 earthquake struck the exact warned location (approx 75 miles from Norcia).
    The M6.1 was downgraded to M5.7 (M5.6 USGS) , but certainly was originally reported at the exact magnitude expected. See the original warning for Italy issued on Oct 31 / Nov 1st international time here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UDA9...

Previously in 2016 we issued the warning for Italy to be on watch for up to M7.0 (largest earthquake in 40 years for Italy). The next day the earthquake struck as expected-- and we were thanked on public BBC television by people who got the warning the day before :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxI1..
    Both times, 2016 and now 2022, the warning for Italy was issued due to deep earthquakes below the plate boundary to the South part of Italy ...

Deep earthquakes, and HOW TO FORECAST AN EARTHQUAKE are fully explained in my "How to forecast an earthquake - by Dutchsinse" video, link to that video is here for a full breakdown of "how to" do your own forecasting using the methods which I've discovered! No secrets, no crystal balls. Feel free to fully test this method and do your own forecasting (give credit back to dutchsinse for the original discoveries if you decide to actually go with it beyond casual interest!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txQFn..."

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (10th November 2022), Harmony (10th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #1007
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SEISMIC OVERDRIVE -- Another deep M7.0 Earthquake strikes on top of the other FOUR
    11/12/2022
    dutchsinse
    564K subscribers

"Things have taken a turn for the serious, as if we weren't already there with the previous deep M7.0 from 3 days ago.. and the M7.3 which struck next to it yesterday........

Now a NEW deep M7.0 has struck in a different location about 500 miles away.

Something serious is going on below the West Pacific , Indo-Australian plate, and is spreading out in all directions from the "tip" of the "plate boundary".

But as I found out in the past few days, the "plate boundary tip" isn't just a plate boundary tip. I show in the video what I found, and its just unbelievable.

It is what it is.. I have to show my viewers what I find, even if it confronts EVERYTHING I know to be true , or possible. What I show in this video is not Pareidolia , seeing shapes in clouds or faces in rocks. I measured each down the the mile.. they are not only symmetrical, they are in the shape of classic "star fort style" but continental in size.

This confronts many things which some people might or might not believe, and with the deep earthuquakes happening below the tip of the 2nd largest one on the planet, I will have to say, something very strange is going on, and its not something strange here on my channel. The only obvious answers lead to more questions - and the more obscure answers are even more troublesome.

Can't be chance when its EVERY CONTINENT. Troubling to say the least, but mind blowing in the same right.

As I said in the video, I don't know what it means, who built them, how they did it, or why. But the only options I can find lead back to someone having made/crafted these whole continental sized structures a long time ago, but as far as I know, no one had (or has to this day) this ability.

If you rule out humans, this opens up the door (flood gates) to other options, but like I said, the obscure options are even more troubling that IF people built these. All options are on the table, even chance maybe.. but chance seems very slight when we start talking about each continent having a pyramid triangle or starfort perfect shape on all sides. It's next to impossible to have this naturally speaking.

Thanks to Paul Cook for inspiring this discovery: "

B]Very Large M7.3 (M7.6) Earthquake + Tsunami strikes AS WARNED[/B]
    11/11/2022
    dutchsinse
    564K subscribers
    122,678 views Premiered Nov 11, 2022

"Two days ago, on November 9, 2022 ... a deep M7.0 struck below the West Pacific--- this prompted me to issue a warning for an extremely large shallower earthquake to strike "next to" the original event.

Today, November 11, 2022 -- two days later -- the expected shallow larger M7.3 - M7.6 earthquake struck about 500 miles East of the original deep event.

Here is the warning video from Nov 9 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvoVf... -- read the description of this video from Nov 9, to see the other areas warned, such as Okinawa, and South America.

This fulfills the first part of the new forecast on day 2 of the 10-14 day extended watch!"

Last edited by onawah; 27th November 2022 at 20:20.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), avid (13th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #1008
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SEISMIC ALERT -- Large Deep M6.4(M6.1) Earthquake below Japan -- World wide unrest due
    11/14/2022
    dutchsinse
    565K subscribers

"Things have now gone from serious, to excessive when it comes to deep large earthquake activity. Setting the stage for extremely large activity, as well as multiple "noteworthy" earthquakes which are already taking place.

After the deep M7.0's and others, as well as the shallow M7.3 and others... so many striking now that it is becoming a burden to make a video about each set .....

We are on the cusp of activity which I think should be a full step up from where we already are - since we already are at M7.3.... these next few days and week should be busy.

Please don't be scared... be prepared.

For the people in Japan, unfortunately it looks like its going to be rough sailing into potential M7+ activity, and for Indonesia, I sure hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the large quakes should focus there .

New Zealand needs to watch out now as well just to the North of the North Island for additional very large earthquake activity.

South America also due for the same size as NZ.. M6.9

West Coast USA, Alaska, and Hawaii... all due for M5+ and possible M6 by the weeks end in California (Southern California)."

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (18th November 2022), avid (15th November 2022), bluestflame (15th November 2022), Harmony (16th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #1009
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALERT -- Earthquake BELOW EUROPEAN BELGIAN NUCLEAR POWER PLANT & Research Center
    dutchsinse
    567K subscribers
    11/16/2022
    Premiered Nov 16, 2022

"Earthquake strikes below EUROPEAN NUCLEAR POWER PLANT + research center in Belgium!

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/...

SCK CEN (the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre), until 2020 shortened as SCK•CEN, is the Belgian nuclear research centre located in Mol, Belgium, more specifically near the township of Donk. SCK CEN is a global leader in the field of nuclear research, services, and education.

This is an amazing discovery -- this now proves something very controversial in the seismology world, and I can't believe I'm the person to catch it live.......

Of all the people to catch it live.... smh... just can't believe it.

What is this controversial proof? The relation between the Nuclear plants, power plants (coal , solar, and wind) as well as the transmission lines themselves... all leading to and guiding earthquake activity either below them, next to them, or along them.

Mineral Virginia in 2011 is a perfect example of a M5.9 rare large quake next to a nuclear plant , and Dodewaard Nuclear power plant in NL with its rare M4.0 another example of many. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmr8M... "

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (18th November 2022), avid (18th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), mountain_jim (18th November 2022), pyrangello (20th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #1010
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.9 (M7.0) Earthquake strikes warned area in Indonesia - Seismic unrest spreads
    dutchsinse
    568K subscribers
    Premiered Nov 18, 2022

"ALERT: A large M6.9 (m6.7) earthquake has struck in the warned area on the coast of Sumatra Indonesia.

The warning for this week talked about Coast of Java + Sumatra and the nearby Krakatau volcano. Now the largest earthquake in months has hit there exactly...

Usgs currently at 6.9 https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...

emsc currently at 6.7 https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/...

The warning for Java / Sumatra Indonesia was issued at about 16min into my video from 4 days ago (Nov 14 2022) here: https://youtu.be/r7nKnDX-Msg?t=960 "

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), pyrangello (20th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #1011
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Devastating Earthquake in Indonesia -- West Coast USA Oregon M5.2 + Greece M5.5
    11/21/2022
    dutchsinse
    568K subscribers

"Unfortunately, Indonesia has been struck by a damaging earthquake . See the post here for the warning which was issued 7 days ago. https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxzHmO...

Standing wave video : https://rumble.com/vbdn5d-concentic-s...

Unknown ELF (extremely low frequency) in the ground : http://www.vlf.it/kurt/elf.html "

3 hours later:
    LARGE Earthquake M7.3 (M7.0) + Tsunami in Solomon Islands / W. Pacific = MAJOR UNREST
    11/21/2022
    dutchsinse
    568K subscribers

"A very large M7.3 (M7.0) earthquake struck the West Pacific in the Solomon Islands. Additionally, a tsunami warning was (is) issued for the area surrounding the epicenter going out 300km.

Tsunami warnings can be viewed here: https://tsunami.gov

Buoys in event mode can be viewed here: https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

This fulfills the forecast for M7.3 (m7.0) level activity to spread across from Tonga to Indonesia through Solomon Islands.

Over the past 7 days, the spread took place. The warnings were issued on November 14, 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7nKn..."

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2022), avid (22nd November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022)

23. Link to Post #1012
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large Earthquakes spreading - M6.2 near California border + M6.1 in Turkey + STARFORTS
    dutchsinse
    569K subscribers
    34,761 views 11/23/22

"Things are picking up pace as expected. A large M6.2 struck just South of the California border with Mexico, and a large M6.1 struck in Turkey (europe).

Multiple spreads taking place now, the warned areas being hit -- see the earthquake forecast for this week here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn_6Z...

As promised, I also delve into the starfort finds I made.. including the military bases in the middle tip of each one... including the new madrid seismic zone starfort, as well as the California, Nevada, and Oregon ones.

It is now INDISPUTABLE. I am physically showing Ft. Leonard Wood, US geospatial agency being built in St. Louis, Weldon Spring Missouri nuclear site and army base, Edwards Airforce Base, Yucca Mountain, 29 palms marine base, Nevada nuclear test sites + Area 51, Hawthorne Army base, Facebook Data center and Hanford Nuclear site..... all in the pinnacle tips or directly on the sides of starforts which are dozens to HUNDREDS of miles in size.

Obviously the military and people in large corporations like facebook are aware of this, no way its chance with this many sites showing up in the middle of each starfort structure.

I have more examples than this ...with this many, it means that whole groups of people in government must know the truth about what these are on some level."

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2022), avid (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), Matthew (23rd November 2022), Spiral (23rd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #1013
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

I want to emphasize a point dutchsinse makes starting at 17:00 which is that mobile radar stations can generate radar pulses that form and direct tornadoes. Here, he reminds us of an Alabama tornado that was directed in 2011. If true, these destructive acts are no small matter.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Large Earthquakes spreading - M6.2 near California border + M6.1 in Turkey + STARFORTS
    Last edited by Alecs; 24th November 2022 at 03:48.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

avid (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), onawah (24th November 2022), Sunny (21st February 2023)

27. Link to Post #1014
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Harmony (29th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #1015
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Undersea eruption in Hawaii at Loihi 3 hours BEFORE Mauna Loa erupts - Satellite view
    11/28/2022
    dutchsinse
    571K subscribers

"This should be viewable to most people on their devices if you look close South of Pahala.. GOES 17 satellite "natural color / fire" view.... time stamp is : Nov 28, 2022 6:20:28 UTC link here: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

The location is certainly on Loihi undersea mount, South of Pahala several miles out in the ocean.

This heat signature is being picked up thousands of feet under water, and happened almost exactly 3 hours before Mauna Loa erupted at around 920 UTC.

You can still view and download this satellite feed for the next several hours.

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms... "

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (29th November 2022), avid (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Yoda (30th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #1016
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large volcanic fissures (cracks) open on the North Side of Mauna Loa in Hawaii
    11/29/2022
    dutchsinse
    572K subscribers

"What was postulated yesterday , fissures could form on the flank of Mauna Loa, has now taken place.

See live views shown by locals in Hawaii, Two Pineapples channel: https://www.youtube.com/@TwoPineapple...

I still don't think this is end of the world, or anything to freak out about, but it is a significant development nonetheless!

Yesterday (nov 28, 2022) when the eruption at Mauna Loa started, I made 3 videos talking about the potential of side fissures forming , allowing new lava flows to spread out from Mauna Loa. I said to "hope for the best but plan for the worst".

Now side fissures have formed, with large several hundred foot high lava fountains.

The lava flow itself should follow the path I show in this video.

Also, as I explain in this video, we are getting ZERO official feeds from professionals showing ZERO live video of any of this. All the info we are getting is coming from citizen journalists, and citizen scientists.

Today, Nov 28th into 29th, we see the media /gov has put out SHAKY HAND CAM VIDEO from inside the cockpit of a helicopter, just as I forecast (PREDICTED?!) would happen! This is tourist season, so we can count on professionals ignoring and downplaying pretty much everything."

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (7th December 2022), avid (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Yoda (30th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #1017
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M5.9 Earthquake and swarm at Alberta Canada Oil + Gas Ops & Mauna Loa Update
    11/29/2022
    dutchsinse
    572K subscribers

"This is (was) the largest earthquake in Alberta Canadas recorded Western history: the previous earthquake record was M5.4 from 2001.

Funny story on this earthquake.... the M5.9 struck and we all got the notice for it (really it was likely a M6.0)

The professionals downgraded it quickly to M4.8 ..... lol.... in the hopes to downplay it (most likely assumption). What I mean to say is, "we can't have the largest earthquake in Albertas recorded history be next to an oil + gas pumping operation, so what we're going to need to do is downgrade that one , ya know what I'm sayin'?!".

Professor Harold "Hairy" Potter from ACME petroleum waved his wand and said the magic words "EXPECTO PETROLEUM" ... and poof! The M5.9 became a mere 4.8.

Then something even more 'magical' happened! A huge swarm of aftershocks struck the same location going from M4.0 up to M5.3 !

We would expect a swarm of aftershocks from M4.0 to M5.3 from a M6.0 original earthquake.

We would NOT expect a swarm of PROGRESSIVELY LARGER aftershocks....

Ironic how this seems to happen next to oil + gas pumping operations (not the earthquakes... but the downgrades !)

I'm not buying the whole M4.8 downgrade thing, and it really is getting suspicious to have this happen all the time -- what is this, time number 1000 or something ? No, wait, its more than that......

As for the rest of this update.... I address Hawaii's Mauna Loa fissure activity, and the flopped earthquake forecast for this week."

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (1st December 2022)

35. Link to Post #1018
    Language
    English
    Thanks

California M4.0 Earthquake -- Pacific seismic unrest spreads -- New watch areas named
    12/06/2022
    dutchsinse
    573K subscribers

"Much love during wild times!

Remember, don't be scared, be prepared!"

Each breath a gift...

36. Link to Post #1019
    Language
    English
    Thanks

West Coast USA / California Seismic unrest -- Pacific earthquake activity rises
    12/22/2022
    dutchsinse
    573K subscribers

"Now that California broke the day before winter solstice, I think we can now safely say that the timing on the quakes for Spring, Summer and Winter are fairly spot on.

The USGS said there is no relation between seasons and earthquakes, which is true... instead there are 3 times a year that earthquake activity rises for the most part.... Spring Equinox.. middle of Summer and Winter Solstice are the times of increase.

Not 4 times a year in seasons .... rather 3 times a year timed with the tilt of the Earth vs the angle of the Sun. This is why the USGS missed the connection, they pre-set incorrect parameters to look for something.

They set out to look for 4 season connections, therefore they missed the 3 times a year actual reality.....

Now we watch Southern California (Mojave) for up to M5.4 as well as the CA/NV border by Long valley for M4.5... also watch Texas at the OK border for a noteworthy break similar to the last two M5.5+. events!

Illinois / Indiana border region also due to be hit by a more rare M3.0 range event.

Vancouver Island Pacific Northwest keep watch for M6.4 range over the next 7 days.

Indonesia Java, M6.4 due

Coast of Tokyo Japan M6.0 due

Afghanistan into India M5.9 due

Bosnia into Albania M5.0 due."

Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), avid (25th December 2022), Vangelo (24th December 2022)

38. Link to Post #1020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dutchsinse confirmed some observations from SuspiciousObservers' Ben Davidson in his latest update (just above) starting at 24 minutes in.
    Good timing, as Ben has been focusing a lot of earthquakes in his latest updates.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1534819
    It's great that these two brave and brilliant whistleblowers may be aware of each others' work!
    Last edited by onawah; 25th December 2022 at 02:26.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), avid (25th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst 1 41 51 57 LastLast