Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #1041
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

Turkey struck by ANOTHER large M6.4 Earthquake -- New Location moving after warning
    dutchsinse
    595K subscribers
    2/20/2023

"The warning for this earthquake was issued MULTIPLE times this week for a new M6.0+ event to strike a different location than the previous M7's and other activity.

The new M6.4 has struck approximately 90 miles South of the previous M7.8 at Gaziantep and 160 miles South of the last large M7.5 by Elbistan.

I am 208 miles off on my warned location. Spot on with magnitude, time frame, and region.

Central Turkey was warned for up to M6.5 (M5.9 USGS) to strike by tomorrow. Warnings issued for the past 5 days on my youtube channel via free public videos, and via written messages on social media including my community page, and twitter.

I explained the reasoning behind the warning, and the time frame for it being until tomorrow. See the warnings here if you wish to verify: https://www.youtube.com/@dutchsinse/v... Starting on Feb 14, 2023 (6 days ago). Warning issued for a 7 day time frame."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2023)

3. Link to Post #1042
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.8 (M7.0) Earthquake strikes Mideast Tajikistan -- EUROPE be prepared!
    2/22/2023
    dutchsinse
    597K subscribers

"Don't be scared, be prepared.

I am issuing the warnings and watches now for the areas I expect to move over the next 7 days in South Europe , and the Mideast.

Each location is covered in detail, and I encourage everyone to have an earthquake plan, develop an emergency kit, and to make note of each area warned in this video (keep track of the list as the locations are struck over the next 7 days). I hope I am completely wrong, and the whole forecast flops quite frankly.

But... when someone is walking up your front steps, are you shocked when you hear a knock at the door?

This new push is coming across the plate boundaries now (from the Indo-Australian plate movement).. it has currently struck Tajikistan, and the wave is heading to Europe next. What stands in the way of the wave reaching Europe, and spreading to the Mid-atlantic like normal? The new broken area in Turkey stands in the way.

It should break again, in the next few days going up to 5-7 days tops. The magnitude should be up to 1 full magnitude larger than the previous 6.3 and should strike the border of Syria about 100 miles East of the previous 7's from two weeks ago."

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (23rd February 2023)

5. Link to Post #1043
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake and Solar Cycle Predictions from Red Pilled, Greg Reese
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    You Wouldn't Believe It If I Didn't Show It to You
    Red Pilled TV & Greg Reese

Anonymous Official
    3.72M subscribers
    7,081 views 2/23/23

(Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers is mentioned in this video, and his work regarding the 12,000 year solar cycles. Dutchsinse and the regular, accurate earthquake predictions he's been making for years should have been mentioned as well. )

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), Matthew (23rd February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Vangelo (23rd February 2023)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

Ack forgive me I've got a tiny irrelevant, and religious point. I obviously don't want any friends apparently. Matthew 24/7. I mean Matthew 24:7, the bible quote at the 2m 52s mark in the above video, the prophesy says "[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.", but I learnt somewhere it's not "nation", it's a combination of race & culture as in ethnicity. Nation and kingdom are sort of the same thing; it didn't make sense.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (24th February 2023), onawah (25th February 2023), Pam (5th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Turkey on Earthquake Watch for potential new large event -- Key West Geoglyph found
    2/25/2023
    dutchsinse
    599K subscribers

"Turkey is on watch for a potential 3rd large earthquake this week, going up to M7.0 range possible as explained in this video.

The end of this video covers the newest discovery I made of a geoglyph in the shallow waters 20 miles West of Key West Florida ! The 3000 foot long geoglyph in the shape of an Iguana can be seen here: 24°34'53.29"N 82° 8'41.55"W located in the starfort shaped "The Marquesas Key(s)"

Higher resolution screenshots are here: https://twitter.com/RealDutchsinse/st... "

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd March 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), thepainterdoug (25th February 2023), Yoda (25th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is NorCal's BIG ONE just DAYS AWAY?? Geophysicist analyzes ABNORMAL magnetic signals
    Stefan Burns
    6.43K subscribers
    29,596 views Feb 27, 2023 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

"Hi everyone, this video might bring in a lot of new viewers so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Stefan Burns, I was born in California and have lived there most of my life, and I studied and worked as a geologist/geophysicist in NorCal. So yeah, this is my home.

Power increases in the Schumann resonances, like I show in this video, have happened many times before high magnitude earthquakes. Generally the larger the earthquake, the shallower it is, and the closer the observation station is to the epicenter, the more likely pre-earthquake signals are to be detected. Very high magnitude earthquakes (M7.0+) in particular often create pre-earthquake signals weeks in advance of rupture, the limitation is usually the fact that the geophysical observation stations needed to collect these measurements are few and far between. I am not stating that an earthquake is about to hit NorCal, but I am showing observational evidence that it may be more likely over the coming days and weeks based on the very notable low-frequency electromagnetic activity as measured in the Santa Cruz mountains just a short distance away from the San Andreas Fault.

So if you're not prepared already for a "Big One", do so now. Have some food and water handy, a hand crank radio, other basic survival gear, and a earthquake readiness plan for where you live and work.

Deep Dive Inside Pre-Earthquake Signals, Earthquake Electromagnetism, and Biologic Effects

• Deep Dive Inside ...

SCHUMANN RESONANCES COMPLETE GUIDE (Light, Geophysics, Bioelectricity, Consciousness):
    https://wildfreeorganic.com/schumann-...

All free-thinkers! Join the Wild Free Organic forum for open discussion on topics covering the Schumann resonances, wellness, spirituality, herbalism, and more:
    https://forum.wildfreeorganic.com/
    The forum is currently FREE and when it transitions to a paid private forum, anyone that signed up for free will be grandfathered in for free for life!

eBooks by Stefan Burns: Schumann Resonances and Human Bioelectricity (preorder): https://wildfreeorganic.gumroad.com/l...
    Holistic Gut Health Guide: https://wildfreeorganic.com/store/hol...

Feeling ungrounded lately? Start earthing to normalize your bioelectric system, reduce your risk from high-energy events (space weather), and improve your health (lower inflammation, improved mood and cognition, better cardiac health, etc):
    https://wildfreeorganic.com/wellness/...

Research:
    https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/li...
    https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/li...
    Electric currents in the Earth crust and the generation of pre-earthquake ULF signals - http://www.researchgate.net/publicati...
    Low-frequency magnetic field measurements near the epicenter of the Ms 7.1 Loma Prieta Earthquake - https://doi.org/10.1029/GL017i009p01465

Credit:
    HeartMath Institute
    USGS
    Google Earth "

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), Harmony (2nd March 2023), mountain_jim (1st March 2023), pueblo (3rd March 2023), Sunny (1st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #1047
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Frank Hoogerbeets, a dutch seismologist who predicted the Turkish quake suggests a convergence of critical planetary geometry around 2 and 5 March may result in large to very large seismic activity, possibly even a mega-thrust earthquake around 3-4 March and/or 6-7 March.

Quote He predicted the horror. Now he warns again: The first week of March is critical

Dutch seismologist Frank Hoogerbeets said the world could be hit by another major earthquake in the coming days.

SOURCE: B92, M.J. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, 2023 | 15:30

Just to recall that Hoogerbeets gained international fame after predicting devastating earthquakes in Turkey and Syria last month.

The first week of March will be "extremely critical", says Frank Hoogerbeets. Hoogerbeets, who makes his forecasts based on the movements of celestial bodies, posted a video on YouTube on Monday warning that "the first week of March will be extremely critical".

"A convergence of critical planetary geometry around 2 and 5 March may result in large to very large seismic activity, possibly even a mega-thrust earthquake around 3-4 March and/or 6-7 March", it is stated in the description of the clip.

In the video itself, the seismologist claimed that the strength of the alleged upcoming earthquake "could be over 8 on the Richter scale."

The affected area could stretch for thousands of kilometers, from the Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands in the Russian Far East, all the way to the Philippines and Indonesia, Hoogerbeets said.

"I'm not exaggerating. I'm not trying to create fear. This is a warning," insists the scientist, who works at the Geometric Survey of the Solar System (SSGEOS).

The head of the Kamchatka branch of Geophysical Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Danila Chebrov, questioned Hoogerbeets' predictions and described him as an "amateur".

The connection between the motion of planets in the solar system and seismic activity on Earth "is quite weak, and it is problematic to use it as a main prognostic tool," Chebrov explained.

On February 3, Hoogerbeets posted a tweet that read: "Sooner or later a magnitude 7.5 earthquake will occur in this region (South Central Turkey, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon)." Three days later, a magnitude 7.8 earthquake struck Turkey and Syria. The disaster caused the death of more than 50,000 people, and strong aftershocks continue in the region to this day.

Dutsch's seismologist Hoogerbeets has made predictions over the years that have not come true.

Commenting on his work earlier this month, Susan Huff of the US Geological Survey insisted that no scientist "has ever predicted a major earthquake".

Huff told NPR that the direct forecast for the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria was just a coincidence.

"It's a stopped clock that's right twice a day, basically," she said.
    https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.p...&nav_id=115504

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (3rd March 2023), Harmony (3rd March 2023), mountain_jim (3rd March 2023), onawah (3rd March 2023)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deep M6.5 Earthquake -- Turkey, EU, USA, Asia, Americas NEW UNREST DUE -- Be Prepared
    3/02/2023

"It is now about to be "go time" yet again, with a new deep M6.5 Earthquake striking below Papua New Guinea in the West Pacific.

All signs point to a new major seismic unrest event taking place starting today going forward for the next 7-10 days. Beginning in the West Pacific, centered around the multiple new deep earthquakes, going up to M6.5 range --- this means we have potential for large M7.0+ earthquake activity to strike as a result of the new upwelling push coming up from below the Indo-Australian Plate.

This new deep event is a new push coming.

The rest of this update deals with the previous weeks warnings for the rest of the planet, particularly in Europe / Turkey, Hawaii, Central + South America as well as Asia, Alaska, and the Mideast.

Simply put, I think things are going to take a big step up this week with the number of M6.0+ events, topping out with the M7.5 due in the next 7-10 days."

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th March 2023), Harmony (4th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #1049
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What's GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN around March 7th, 2023 ⚡ Energy Forecast from a Geophysicist
    Stefan Burns
    9.78K subscribers
    102,071 views Mar 2, 2023

"With the intense geomagnetic and solar energetic changes that have recently occurred, the transit of the moon into the Earth's magnetotail on March 7th +/- 3 days will introduce even more chaos into Earth's energetic systems, having the potential to trigger large energetic events like earthquakes or volcanic eruptions.

In this video I explore and connect together the known geophysical events happening around the time of March 7th so you have a "heads up" and can best prepare yourself. With significant pre-earthquakes signals consistently showing up in the Schumann Resonances, it appears notable earthquake activity is most likely to occur."

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th March 2023), Harmony (4th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #1050
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.9 (M7.0) Earthquake by New Zealand -- Opposite side of Earth (antipode) Turkey
    3/6/23
    dutchsinse
    602K subscribers

"A large M6.9 (M7.0) earthquake has struck the warned area North of New Zealand with the expected upper M6.9 to low M7.0 event.

The antipode of Turkey..... the location from Kermedecs to Point Nemo..... was warned for a new M7.0 after Turkey was hit with both M7 range earthquakes.

Additionally, a secondary warning was issued for Vanuatu to the Kermedecs when the deep M6.5 earthquake struck below Papua New Guinea a few days ago.

Now both locations have moved as expected... Vanuatu struck by a M6.5 to M6.7, and Kermedecs struck by M6.9 to M7.0 range.

Turkey was not struck (yet) , and was a miss for me in my forecasting, as I explain in detail in this video, where I got it wrong, what I think I missed, and all other relevant details."

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), pyrangello (6th March 2023), Reinhard (6th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earthquake Forecast -- USA, EU, Asia, Mideast + Americas new seismic unrest spreads
    dutchsinse
    602K subscribers
    349 waiting
    Mar 11, 2023

"This update covers most current activity worldwide, with detailed explanations over each area, focusing on the South Europe region, Turkey, and Italy.

The forecast this week calls for the next step up in the West Pacific from the M5.5 range currently showing, meaning we should see a round of new midrange M6.5 level in the warned areas shown in this video.

West Coast USA also due on land in California (northern california), as well as a more rare M4.0+ earthquake due on the New Madrid in Illinois down to Arkansas (across South Missouri).

The East coast USA should also get hit by a new M4.0+ earthquake unfortunately up by the Ohio / PA border again, could be as far North as South Canada.

South America and the Caribbean covered in this update as well as Hawaii and Australia.

Please remember --- Don't be scared , be prepared! Have an emergency plan, and kit -- make sure to update it at least twice a year with current batteries, food and seasonal specific clothing!"

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (13th March 2023), Brigantia (13th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #1052
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Full seismic update on current activity
    STREAMED LIVE ON YOUTUBE 3/13/2023
    dutchsinse
    603K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (13th March 2023), avid (13th March 2023), Brigantia (13th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023), pyrangello (13th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #1053
    Language
    English
    Thanks

M7.0 North of New Zealand, West Coast California anomaly -- Possible large EQ sign
    3/17/2023
    dutchsinse
    603K subscribers

"I had to remove yesterdays video on the M7.0 in New Zealand, this is my new update on it, and everything else which has happened since (over the past 2 days).

As for California and the anomaly I found going on ...I don't know what to make of it (the anomaly).. I discovered this live, and quite by accident.
    It may mean nothing, but I don't have previous examples to go on.... I show the event in NE California on RADAR and visible satellite, and wonder what it means (if anything).

As for the other events, this update covers the whole west coast of the USA, as well as the EU, Asia, Turkey, Central + South America."

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #1054
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.9 (M6.7) earthquake strikes Ecuador South America -- 7's spread as expected
    3/18/2023
    dutchsinse
    603K subscribers

"A new large M6.9 (M7.0 to M6.7) struck Ecuador South America as we were looking for -- a new upper 6 to low 7 to strike this region (as mentioned in my earthquake forecast for this week and 1 day ago in my seismic update) .. "

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (19th March 2023), avid (19th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), mountain_jim (19th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #1055
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M6.5 Earthquake in Afghanistan -- Romania, Europe moving -- New Madrid mound hit
    3/21/2023
    dutchsinse
    603K subscribers

"A large M6.5 earthquake has struck Afghanistan along the plate boundary (just North of it). This is a spread of seismic activity stemming from the fracture point to the North in Tajikistan from 2 weeks ago (M6.8 to M7.0) at the start of March 2023.

The area to the West from Turkey to Greece is under a new M6.5 to M7.0+ earthquake warning , specifically Greece.

Additionally, Romania was struck by a new swarm and M4.9 earthquake yesterday, and seismic activity further went West to the Ionian Sea in Greece directly (into the warned area directly).

In the United States, I cover all the locations in detail, which takes some time. I wrap things up in the New Madrid South Missouri with a quake next to the Indian Mound!

This update covers almost the whole planet, excluding Hawaii and Australia in this update due to time."

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), mountain_jim (22nd March 2023), pyrangello (23rd March 2023)

31. Link to Post #1056
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SEISMIC UNREST -- M6.5 - M7.7 Earthquakes around the planet from Afghanistan to Chile
    3/22/2023
    dutchsinse
    604K subscribers

"A recent flurry of M6.5+ earthquakes has occurred from Afghanistan in the Mideast, all the way to the opposite side of the planet in Chile.

The M6.5 which was reported in Afghanistan, was likely much larger according to first hand reports from the region, going as high as midrange to upper M7.5+.. felt as far South as Jaipur India (South of New Dehli) - multiple hundreds of miles felt heavy shaking.

The Chile Argentina border was also struck by a similar sized earthquake, M6.5 to M6.9+ ... no word yet on actual size of the quake, or damage caused by the event.

California showing the expected movement up North at the plate boundary with the Juan De Fuca, and significant activity spreading across the North American Craton.

Central America also on the move, multiple new volcanic blasts worth mentioning from Mexico to Guatemala.

Japan, Iran, as well as Greece and the coast of Chile are ALL on watch for M6.5+ to M7.0 range activity in the next 7-10 days. I think all four locations will receive large activity."

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), pyrangello (23rd March 2023)

33. Link to Post #1057
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Multiple M6.0+ earthquakes strike Japan, Chile, West Pacific -- Italy direct hit
    dutchsinse
    604K subscribers
    57,789 views Premiered Mar 30, 2023

"Since doing my last update, multiple M6.0+ earthquakes have struck 3 of our warned areas including Japan, Chile, and Vanuatu / Solomon Islands.

Italy was struck directly at Campobasso by a M5.0 (M4.7) , fulfilling the forecast for Campobasso. The quake was 3 miles outside of the town of Campobasso, the warning called for up to M5.0 to strike there this week.

Austria (next to croatia) also was struck within the forecast magnitude (Croatia Austria border warned for up to M5.0 .. M4.1 struck Austria).

United States started swarming at Yellowstone (as the forecast called for), but no M5.0+ earthquake at Northern California yet... this may be a forecast flop if nothing strikes by tomorrow (7-10 day watch issued for the area.. today is day 8).

This update covers all the activity worldwide currently listed, and gives forecast points for a few regions on what to look out for. I will do an actual forecast with specifics by tomorrow which covers the next 7 days of coming expected activity."

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (2nd April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), Vangelo (2nd April 2023), Yoda (2nd April 2023)

35. Link to Post #1058
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seismic Activity Spreading -- Earthquake update for planet + MAGNUM OPUS MEA CULPA
    4/01/2023
    dutchsinse
    604K subscribers

"MAGNUM OPUS MEA CULPA from yours truly comes towards the end of the broadcast.

Magnum opus : "a large and important work of art, music, or literature, especially one regarded as the most important work of an artist or writer.

Mea Culpa: "an acknowledgment of one's fault or error" "

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2023), Harmony (2nd April 2023), mountain_jim (2nd April 2023), pyrangello (2nd April 2023), Yoda (2nd April 2023)

37. Link to Post #1059
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Large M7.0 earthquake in West Pacific + M6.5 Strikes NW Pacific - Movement underway now
    4/03/2023
    dutchsinse
    604K subscribers

"A new large M7.0 range earthquake has struck the West Pacific, followed hours later (and many thousands of miles North) by another significant earthquake coming in at M6.5-M6.7 in Kamchatka Russia / NW Pacific plate boundary.

Two back to back large earthquakes within about 10 hours of each other, thousands of miles apart... major movement underway now (as I explain in the video).

We are expecting the spread to continue, and move to the new areas named in the video, which include China, Alaska, Pakistan, as well as El Salvador, Peru, and Reno Nevada. Warnings issued for Delaware on the East coast of the USA for up to M4.0 range."

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (4th April 2023), avid (3rd April 2023)

39. Link to Post #1060
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Major Earthquake activity -- UNREST -- Multiple M6.0 to M6.5 events -- California M4.5
    4/04/2023
    dutchsinse
    604K subscribers

(Tornados ripped across the St. Louis area today--hoping Dutch was spared)

"The old "frog in the pot" saying does NOT apply here, we just felt a heat up and are ready to jump out of the pot.

Like a fast car accelerating, we went from just a few upper M5 range earthquakes, up to M6.5 around the whole Pacific plate.

As the forecast called for, Central America (M6.5), South America (M6.5), West Pacific Indonesia M6.5-M7.0, Philippines (M6.5) and Kamchatka Russia (M6.5).

That's a lot of midrange M6's !

This doesn't count the M5's in Tunisia / Algeria, or the M4.5 in California, nor does it count the M5.9 in Chile, or the M5.5 at Smith Island... nor does it count the M4 that hit Hawaii... I could keep typing but you get the point (I hope)... we just took a step up in the number of noteworthy events, and the power behind each event also took the next step up.

The end of this video spends time showing other things related to weather and RADAR. Stay tuned until the end to see some high technology on display (in operation) behind the scenes from the regular public eye."

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th April 2023), avid (6th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 58 LastLast