+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Incredibly Important Information from Pigtail Gurl

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Incredibly Important Information from Pigtail Gurl

Wow, it doesn't seem like a good time to put out a movie about Muhammad while there are so many new Islamics that are so riled up in Western Europe. At the same time, if putting out a history film which has Muhammad in it gets Islamics into a war frenzy, that is not saying much for Islam as a "religion of peace." I had heard in college so many times that Islam is a "religion of peace", but since all the mass rapes in Sweden by Islamic males who purposely infected little Swedish girls with a New Variant Chlamydia, I began d)oing research. Actually, let me back up for a sec. I began doing research on rape after I was gang-raped at work by a group of Islamics in 2012, and they came back, and again,...with death threats too. During my research I found out things that I would never have imagined could take place on earth. They would require you to more than just cover up when visiting most Islamic countries. It is so horrid. The Koran actually tells them that they can have intercourse with their wife(s), their children, a dog, and to "non-believers" as many times as they can as long as they wash the ejaculate from their hands. I forget which verses from the Koran that is from, but pretty much throughout. I also came upon their yearly festival called Ashura. You should check those images out on Google Images. You would not want to visit an Islamic country as a tourist during that festival. Please google, "Ashura" images. Scary. There is a growing problem I see on the rise too, just like you are saying. We all need to start becoming more aware of their actual teachings. Thanks so much for your video. I hope this was not too graphic. I hope it doesn't sound mean to anyone either. Google. Facts are facts. Scary is Scary. Some philosophies don't work well together and that is something that the Western World may need to accept soon.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2017), aoibhghaire (9th July 2017), avid (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (9th July 2017), catzone (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Johnnycomelately (6th July 2022), Matt P (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

And again, I forgot to add: In Western culture rape is a crime with a jail sentence.
    In Western culture wife-beating is a crime with a jail sentence.
    In Western culture pedophilia is a crime with a jail sentence.
    In Western culture polygomy is a crime with a jail sentence.
    In Western culture female genital mutilation is a crime with a jail sentence.
    I want those things to remain crimes. Please. Pray that our leaders make the right decisions. Women's health has come a long way baby in the Western world. Women and children's lives are at stake. Traumatizing times. Thank you for letting me share.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2017), aoibhghaire (9th July 2017), avid (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Justplain (10th July 2017), Matt P (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I am very sorry for your loss of your very loved son. He was working on a film which the people working on the film felt would be an opening for thought, reflection, and compassion, and instead somehow was taken as deadly offense by the illogic of fanaticism. It is so repulsive. The Lord sits with, talks with, and walks with your son. I wish I could say something that would be supportive and helpful. I would hold you and cry with you if I could. Love, Molly

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2017), aoibhghaire (9th July 2017), avid (9th July 2017), Bill Ryan (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Matthew (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017), starlight (11th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,545 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I just read through your statement more carefully, Ptail Gurl.

"He suggested the Soros connection but he didn't know for sure." -- Pigtail Guru

****************************************************************************************************
    You follow up by saying your gut told you this was correct, Ptail Gurl. I'm not a big fan of Soros, but I can't trust information filtered through the GI tract of someone whose sourced it from someone who declared he wasn't sure of it's veracity, either.

There is confirmation bias here. Soros is a creep, something creepy is going on in the entertainment industry...so Soros is responsible.
    Yes. But actually, it might not matter who funded it... might have been Bill Gates, or the CIA, or any number of anonymous milti-billionaires.

What the alert is about here is that the movie might very likely be a strategic component of a choreographed strategic operation. That may be all we need to know.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2017), aoibhghaire (9th July 2017), AutumnW (11th July 2017), avid (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Justplain (10th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), Spiral (9th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,801 times in 5,537 posts

This is pretty hot stuff from Pigtail Gurl and good to be reminded of.

I have come across this documentary on youtube this morning and am currently viewing it:

"OPERATION HOLLYWOOD"

Use of linguistics is important to consider as well.

For example, and determined correctly by Jordan Maxwell: 'Holly' 'Wood' (or 'Holy Rood', seat of the Scottish Parliament) - from the druidic wand fashioned from the wood of the holly tree.

This looks like a promising documentary and there are certain to be others worthy of ones time too.
    Last edited by Tintin; 10th July 2017 at 09:43.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), Noelle (10th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I just read through your statement more carefully, Ptail Gurl.

"He suggested the Soros connection but he didn't know for sure." -- Pigtail Guru

****************************************************************************************************
    You follow up by saying your gut told you this was correct, Ptail Gurl. I'm not a big fan of Soros, but I can't trust information filtered through the GI tract of someone whose sourced it from someone who declared he wasn't sure of it's veracity, either.

There is confirmation bias here. Soros is a creep, something creepy is going on in the entertainment industry...so Soros is responsible.
    Yes. But actually, it might not matter who funded it... might have been Bill Gates, or the CIA, or any number of anonymous milti-billionaires.

What the alert is about here is that the movie might very likely be a strategic component of a choreographed strategic operation. That may be all we need to know.
    I apologize. The greater issue and overarching concern is how much pro-war propaganda emanates from the entertainment industry. I have seen movies in the last couple of years that curl my hair they are so obviously glorifying American military in such a creepy way.

But poor old George Soros. What must his psychic attacks be like! LOL. He has half the planet on his case!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), Noelle (11th July 2017), Tintin (11th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Not sure if anyone followed the release of this movie, but it finally took place during the jubilee period. There were protests in the UK, the movie was banned in certain Islamic countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asphemous.html

To tie back to the original bad vibes that Pigtail Gurl's friend had around this movie. I think there could be something in the idea that this was deliberately formulated to spread division and drive an angry reaction. The movie is written from a shia perspective, but this review from The Muslim Vibe described on wiki as a Shia outlet, suggests that the intent did not seem to be to build bridges:

Quote "Quite simply, this film’s priority is to offend Sunni Muslims more than it is to depict a Shia Muslim understanding of this contentious period of Islamic history". This was qualified with a series of criticisms such as the portrayal of some of the characters considered holy in Islam: "Abu Bukar, Umar and Uthman were shown to be corrupt, treacherous and conniving from the outset without any nuance to their character. In fact, the first time the Prophet’s wife, Aisha, is shown in the film, the film’s narrator labels her as being jealous. The CGI used on the Prophet's wife’s face was intended to make her look very ugly and like, which of course, is not only offensive to all Muslims but offensive to anyone watching the film because of its immature use of cliches to frame a story. Given Yasir Habib’s record of spreading vulgar historical distortions, this film comes as no surprise, I guess.
    Finally, and no doubt a stretch for some, the movie received it's international release on June 3rd 2022, possibly some significant number signalling there, could also be written 3/6 so there's possibly a three six signal encoded within.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), mountain_jim (6th July 2022), Nasu (6th July 2022), pabranno (6th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2