+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astronomy - the science of the very big

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Astronomy - the science of the very big

Hannes Alfven was mentioned in the video above.

Through what I can only call serendipity, I ran across one of this man's books at a garage sale. His ideas, together with his impressive pedigree, convinced me he was on the correct path when describing the very big in cosmology.

The book is called, Worlds - Antiworlds, antimatter in cosmology.

His work, which claims an equal distribution of matter and antimatter in the universe, relies heavily on birkeland currents and their consequent buffering effect. This region, between matter and antimatter, that he proposes is virtually devoid of matter by a combination of intertwined electric and magnetic fields, and the concussion wave front from the explosive force when matter does meet its opposite.

Although most of the matter and antimatter sorted itself out early on, there is no reason to believe there are not small conglomerations of antimatter right in our own solar system itself, and almost certainly in the local galactic region, if Alfven was right.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2